Under New Management Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But whenever he started thinking about feeling her up or kissing her, he recalled how she'd looked earlier in his office. He would not be like the animal that had reduced her to that! He'd do right by her, he'd take care of her... maybe in a few days when she was better -- especially, if she kept staying with him (or anywhere near him, actually!) -- they could have some fun. But for now...

---

"Ahh... Ahh..." Bret muttered a couple of hours later. Bubbles had, much to her displeasure, retired to his bedroom alone, and he was on his couch, also alone.

In his mind, he was with her though. In his mind, he hadn't ignored her advances but instead accepted her unspoken invitation, so they were now doing the illicit activities she had so strongly hinted she wanted to do...

It had taken all his willpower not to start touching himself the moment she left the living room -- in fact, he'd managed to wait a good fifteen minutes before his hand, seemingly with a will of its own, had snuck down and started massaging his already hard cock.

"Oh yeah," he grunted, imagining what Bubbles' sweet tits would feel like. He couldn't stop imagining them, would they feel as good as Lia's and Stacey's? He bet they would! Pictures of her bent over, stripping, naked with her ass towards him kept circling in his head, and they kept getting more and more explicit, intercepted by what he remembered of her show the other night.

"Bubbles... God, that ass," he said as he saw her flawless globes in front of, his hand speeding up and down on his dick and nice, well-known erotic feelings spreading through his body.

Bubbles couldn't sleep, her head spinning with the events of the day, thoughts flying around about what had happened. Bret had lent her a jersey she could sleep in, but she'd taken it off -- it was way too hot, and she wasn't used to wearing more than panties to bed, anyway.

She felt uneasy, somehow. Like things weren't as they were supposed. Kurt was out of her life, and she wasn't sad about that -- Bret had won her fair and square, and he'd already shown he was willing to protect her. No, the problem was here, in this apartment. Something was off with her boss.

Determined, she got up and snuck out of the bedroom, silently opening the door and moving quietly into the living-room without waking Bret -- or, if he wasn't asleep, hopefully without alerting him to her presence.

She heard his grunts, heard the fast, repetitive movements under his quilt, and she had to stifle a laugh. He was jacking off?!

"Oh yeah," she heard him grunt, and if there'd been any doubt about what he was doing, they were gone. She knew she should leave him alone with his... hobby, but it was strangely fascinating... and more than a little insulting. Why was he doing it with himself when he had her not ten meters away? No way did she believe his hand was better than her! He was really getting into it, she noticed. Suddenly he threw the blanket off, letting his hard cock out into the free air.

"Nice!" she breathed silently, not daring to say anything, afraid of interrupting him. He was bigger than Kurt!

"Bubbles..." he moaned, "God, that ass!" and her entire world stopped for a spell. He's fantasising about ME?! she thought as happy, relieved feelings spread throughout her body.

She stood still for a moment more, staring at him and his dick, and then she went into action, driven by the need to please him. If he fucked her in his fantasy, he might as well do it in the real world as well.

He was so caught up in his own fantasy-world where he was doing Bubbles hard and fast from behind, while she moaned in pleasure (a nice image, indeed) that he didn't hear or notice her when she knelt down next to the couch.

To say that he was surprised when a pair of hands suddenly but softly grabbed his busy right hand and pushed it away from his cock, just as he was hammering his hard dick deep into the imaginary Bubbles' sweet pussy would be a grotesque understatement. He was mortified!

"What?!" Bret cried, shock and shame rushing through him -- someone had seen him masturbate! When he looked around he saw a girl next to the couch, and even in the darkness of the room he could see the real Bubbles' happy smile.

"Hey Boss!" she said, her bubbling attitude returning, "you really don't need to do that." And without giving him time to process what was happening -- everything was happening so fast! -- she bent down and swallowed up his hard dick.

Oh, it felt good! So much better than his hand. Considering how his hand and images of Bubbles had been close to making him cum, the feel of her real mouth was enough to drive him to the brink of that sweet, sweet release.

"Oh God!" he gasped, trying to hold back, trying his very hardest... and when she started bobbing her head up and down his shafts, doing her best to suck everything he had out of him, it didn't exactly become easier.

"Oh, Bubbles... Bubbles," her young boss moaned and placed his hand in her hair, playing with her blonde curls. He wasn't even really aware of what he was doing, when he carefully pressed her head a bit down on his hard cock but Bubbles understood it as a message (an order, really) and obediently lowered her face further down, all the long way down to his pubic-hair, her tight throat caressing the sensitive head of his dick. Carefully breathing through her nose, she forced herself to hold it there, ignoring her gag-reflex in order to give her boss what he wanted -- or what she thought he wanted. Only too eager to prove her worth, she sucked the best she could while her tongue rubbed and teased the soft skin on the underside of his shaft, trying to please young Bret.

She certainly succeeded! The young, inexperienced man lasted less than ten seconds like this.

"Holy...! Bubbles, I'm... I'm gonna...!" was all he managed to get out as the rapidly rising level of pleasure burst the dam, and torrents of cum exploded from his cock and down her throat.

"God, oh God..." he sighed, feeling wonderfully relaxed, floating on a white cloud of sexual bliss. Like she knew a good girl should, she kept sucking on him for a little while longer, making sure he was completely spent, before she slowly pulled her head off his shrinking dick. She hesitated a bit when she reached the head, cleaning it with her tongue, making sure it was all nice and spotless, before leaving it.

"Wow..." he breathed, looking down at the girl he'd saved from her jerk of a boyfriend, not really knowing what to say. Had he just betrayed her trust and become as bad as Kurt? She looked back up at him and the only words he could find to describe her demeanour were... happy, pleased, proud. She certainly didn't seem to be suffering emotional harm.

"Was it good, Boss?" she asked, really asking 'was I good enough?'

"It was... it was just wonderful, Bubbles," he admitted honestly, "just wonderful. But..."

"But?" she repeated, worry sneaking into her light, perfect world. Had she been too pushy? Not done it well enough? Would he have preferred his hand -- no!

"Well, I... I didn't mean to... well, I didn't want to... use you like this," he tried to explain, though the words wouldn't really come to him, "I didn't help you because I wanted sex from you. And... I didn't want you to think you had to... you know, do me."

"You're sweet, Boss," she smiled up at him, relaxing once again. She had been good enough, he just had some silly notions about her that they needed to get rid of, "but don't worry. Everything's alright..."

"Well, I was hoping we could hook up," he admitted, "but not until after a while. When you felt better and... well, weren't so... vulnerable."

"Oh, Boss! You don't have to worry about that!" she smiled and crawled up to his face. Before she kissed him, she swallowed again, making sure there was no aftertaste of cum. The kiss was delightfully soft, light and perfect. Especially when he -- after a few seconds persuasion by her lips --wrapped his arms around her and held her while they made out.

"Now, Boss," she said after a little while, "instead of lying here, why don't we go into your nice bed? It's a little pointless to stay out here, isn't it?"

Realising that he couldn't really argue with that, he gathered his quilt and pillow and followed her cute little ass into his bed.

"Boss!" she whispered five minutes later. He was on his back with an arm around her while she rested against his naked chest... only he didn't seem have understood her hints for the last five minutes. Or well, his body seemed to have understood what it meant when she rubbed her big, tempting boobs against him, but he... well, he might be a little slow.

"Hmm? Yeah?" he asked, fighting his instinct to let his hand slide down her back to that tight little butt of hers. The thong she wore wasn't really covering anything...

"You're not really tired, are you?" she wondered as her hand carefully closed around his semi-erect dick and started rubbing it.

"I... well, are you?" he asked, quickly catching her meaning but not really knowing how to respond.

"Not at all," the little minx answered, and Bret could almost see her naughty smile in the dark room. The hand around his quickly hardening dick sped up, and she was about to crawl down to it -- to give it a little kiss... or maybe not so little, when he sat up, making the horny Bubbles roll off him. She ended up on her back, confused and a little afraid. Had she done something wrong? Was she about to get punished? If she were, she just hoped he wouldn't hit her in the face -- it was always so humiliating when strangers stared at her, pitied her. The next weeks were going to be hard enough, no need to add to the healing time...

But instead of hitting her, he crawled down between her legs, not the other way around as they were supposed to. She wanted to ask what he was doing but decided it was better to just go with the flow -- she'd find out soon enough. When his face found its way in between her legs, she spread them for him, starting to get the idea. No one had gone down on her before though -- the guys had always only wanted her mouth, cunt or ass around their dick, and not cared much for anything else.

"Oooh..." she sighed, pleasantly surprised when he pushed her panties aside, and his tongue began exploring her tasting folds. She was already quite wet -- she was easily aroused and had been in a state of 'want' ever since he told her about Kurt. It felt nice. It felt very nice, in fact.

"Oh! Oooh! Ah!" she gasped, as he used some of the tricks he'd learnt from Lia and Stacey -- licking her delicious nectar off her. She tasted different than any of the other girls. Maybe it was his imagination, but she tasted... sweeter, somehow, and less strong.

Very fitting, he mused, considering how she seemed weaker but also so undeniably cuter, and began a series of assaults on her clit that soon had her writhing in shocking pleasure.

"Oh God, it feels so good! Oh, Bossman, so good!" she reached down and stroked his hair, encouraging him to continue, to go on, to keep giving her this strangely wonderful sensation! He had no plans of stopping though. The way her entire body writhed in desire was an extreme turn-on for Bret, and he wanted to keep going till she cried in orgasm.

Struck by sudden inspiration, he pressed his finger against the entrance to her velvet-soft love-canal and pressed it in.

"Oh!" she cried and did her best to press against the very-welcome digit as it quickly found its way up inside her. He pulled it out, pushed it in again, effectively fucking her with his finger while he sucked her clit into her mouth, exposing it to all kinds of pleasurable sensations.

"OOOH!" she cried loudly, her entire body shaking with the need he'd planted in her, "God! Please, Boss, more! I'm soooo cloooose!"

The always-happy Bubbles was getting really happy! Pleasure was rising, a kind of pleasure she'd rarely experienced. Usually sex and the pleasure it brought with it was accompanied by pain, humiliation or some kind of self-loathing, but this! This was pure and good... and she never wanted it to end.

"YES!" she screamed, letting all of Bret's neighbours know he had lady-company -- and that he was keeping her happy, "Oh GOD! Yes!"

Her entire body convulsed in unspoiled pleasure as she came in one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. It was incredible! It was unbelievable! God, and she'd thought it was good when Kurt fucked her!

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she chanted as pleasure exploded throughout her sexy body, "oh God, oh God, oh God!"

Finally Bret lifted his head off her pussy and looked up at her, though he couldn't really see her in the dark room.

"Guess that makes us even, eh?" he grinned, terribly pleased with himself but without getting an answer. She seemed completely out of it.

"Bubbles?" he asked, suddenly a bit worried. Had anyone ever gone catatonic from an orgasm before? She got her bearings and in rushed movements she sat up and covered his face in kisses.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was... that was wonderful!" she told him in between smothering him with her sweet, sweet lips, her eyes wide with wonder. She didn't quite understand why he'd bothered to bring her such amazing pleasure, but she'd be damned if she didn't show her gratefulness!

With seductively slow movements, she turned around, ending on her knees with her ass towards her boss. The thong had come askew but still did nothing but enhance her tight ass, so close, so sexy.

She wiggled it a bit in an extremely provocative way and looked back at him, edging him on. She wanted him so bad, wanted him to take him, wanted to prove how good she could be to him.

Forgetting about rubbers, about protecting, about STD's and pregnancies, he crawled up behind her, his hard cock leading the way. In between her legs, spreading them a little further and finally, finally his strong wood felt the warmth of her welcoming pussy.

"Ahh...!" he gasped, as her soft, loving pussy accepted him inside where it -- in her opinion -- belonged, "OhmyGod!"

"Yesss..." Bubbles agreed, at long last getting a real feel of her boss and his thick, powerful dick, and she was not disappointed. Deep inside her warm, wet depths, it felt even bigger than when she'd sucked it off -- and she'd had trouble fitting it all inside her mouth!

"Oh God, Boss!" she sighed as he made his way all the way inside her until his pelvis rested against her shapely ass, "oh you're big. Oh, man, you're enormous!"

She was so full! It was incredible!

Her boss agreed with her completely; it really was incredible. Her soft, yet tight pussy felt like nothing before around his cock -- she was so much better than Lia, Stacey or Christie! It was unbelievable.

The thought that she was better because there was no thin piece of rubber to halt the wonderful sensations a pussy is so expert in giving a dick never even entered his mind -- but then again, no conscious thought really did. He was operating purely on instinct here, gliding in and out of the most perfect pussy he'd ever felt.

"Ah... Oh! Yeah... oh...!" he grunted, unable to put into word how good she felt. He just had to have her, had to have all that the beautiful blonde had to offer. And she was only too willing to give it to him!

"Oh! Oooh! Boss, you're... oh yeah! Yeah, please... please!" she gasped and moaned as he gradually sped up, going faster and faster in and out of her well-oiled little love-hole. Oh, this was so good! She didn't know that sex could feel this way... no pain and no fear, no guilt and no self-hatred. Just pleasure and the knowledge that she was pleasing her man!

"Bubbles... Bubbles!" her man groaned, as he grabbed her hips for better leverage and really pounded into her welcoming cunt. He hammered into her, hunting that wonderful pleasure that was slowly starting to rise within him again. Considering how he'd just cum, it was still pretty vague and far away, but her perfect little pussy and the feeling of it milking his cock, unhindered by rubber were making it grow quickly!

"Mhm... Boss!" she gasped, her own orgasm no longer far away. It felt so good to be fucked like this, hard and fast! Oh, she loved it, no pain, just pure pleasure... though, if he wanted to, she wouldn't mind him spanking her ass a bit. There was something good to be said about a little pain.

She reached down between her legs and found her little clit that didn't quite managed to get any friction from her lover and gently rubbed it.

"Oooh!" she sighed, so much better, "oh, Bossman! Oh, I looove you! Oh yeah, oh yeah! This is so gooood!"

"Oh yeah?" Bret grunted, really getting into this. She felt so wonderful, soft and yielding and at the same time she managed to squeeze his cock, trying her best to milk the cum out of him. Fucking this sexy stripper for all he was worth, he fought to hold back, but knew he wouldn't last much longer... not that he minded. He wanted to empty himself into his sexy Bubbles, wanted to make her his.

He knew that's not how the world usually works but at this moment it felt like... like he was taking possession of her, proving his worth to her.

"Yeah!" she gasped, his hard cock was sooo good, and her fingers only enhanced and strengthened the growing orgasm.

"God, Bubbles! You're so... sexy!" he cried, thrusting his cock deep into her again and again, not able to hold back much longer, "You're so... sexy...!"

"Fuck!" she gasped in reply, her insides alive with pleasure -- it felt so good being stretched out by his magnificently big dick, "Fuck me! Oh, God! Oh yes, Boss!"

"You like it?" he wanted to know as he fucked her hard and deep, "you want it?" Considering how he had most of his experience in the love-making department from such flicks, it probably wasn't strange that he talked like a porn-star.

"God yes! Yes, please! And..." Bubbles gasped, out of control with pleasure -- she just needed a little more, a tiny bit more... could she ask for it? Would he think her strange? Deranged?

"What?" he wondered, actually managing to slow down a bit. Bret was nothing if not curious.

"Oh! Oh, slap my ass! Slap it, please!" she cried and humped back against him, trying to get back into the hard, fast rhythm that had brought her so close to orgasm.

"Wow!" Bret gasped and hammered into her again. At the same time, he lifted his hand and let it fall down on her tight ass-cheek with a resounding 'smack!'

"Oh yes!" she cried both from the sharp, stinging pain and the hard thrust deep into her pleasure-zones, "oh God, that's hot!"

"Hell yeah!" her boss agreed and fucked her in a frenzy, harder and harder, hunting that brilliant glimpse of bliss that he knew she could give him. He slapped her ass again, watching it jiggle in an extremely arousing way.

"Oooh!" she cried her fingers a blur on her clit. So much, so good! She was so close, oh, just a little more, just a little...

The third slap was much, much harder than the first two and actually stung Bret's hand quite a bit. For Bubbles, however, it was a feeling nearing bliss; the intense pain added to the oh-so-pleasurable signals that her nether-regions were producing and made her cry out in an all-powerful orgasm.

"GOOOOD!" she screeched, cumming like never before, "yes! YESSS! Oh, GOD! Oh! Ooooh!"

Her pussy spasmed around his fat dick as she lost all control of her body and just rode the waves of happy, happy pleasure.

"God! GOD! GOD!" Bret cried as he too lost control, following her into pleasure-land. Knowing he brought her off was enough to set the young man off, and he came with a loud, manly groan.

"Oh yes!" she gasped, feeling his cock jerk inside her as it spewed its cum out into her welcoming tunnel -- God, it felt sexy!