Under New Management Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh..." he groaned, fighting to keep upright -- and quickly losing that battle -- as his entire body relaxed, completely sapped of energy. Wow, it was good.

They lay down in a spooning position (he managed to be the big spoon. He figured the guy ought to hold the girl, not the other way around) and soon they were falling asleep, both very pleased by how it had all worked out.

To Bubbles, being held like this was fantastic. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this safe. And Bret had a girl to hold and protect -- all was good.

END PART III

Author's note: So, the story-line kinda got away from me here. Bubbles, original a marginal character, I included to please my girlfriend somehow stole all the action, and it's becoming a bit difficult to see where this Lia/Bubbles/Bret-threesome is heading. Please gimme suggestions where you think it should go.