Under New Management Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look amazing," Bret told her with shining eyes, and she giggled happily in reply, "simply amazing!"

"And the shorts?" she wondered, turning further, giving him a full eyeful of her tight ass that his hands longed to grab and squeeze, "do they look okay?" She wiggled her butt seductively, hoping to keep the compliments coming.

"You're so sexy, Bubbles!" Bret exclaimed, his eyes feasting on the hottest woman he'd ever seen, as she hopefully displayed her assets for him. She beamed one of her breath-taking smiles at him, radiating happiness with his reaction.

This was the fifth outfit she'd shown him, and Bret had not yet tired of looking at her in various more or less revealing outfits (usually 'more'!). Hewas, however, wondering if perhaps it was time to end the shopping-trip... and get Bubbles home in bed!

"So you like it?" she asked, needing to hear it one more time.

"It looks wonderful on you," he declared earnestly, and she seemed to believe him.

"Could you then, maybe... come in here and help me with something?" she asked, biting her lower-lip invitingly and holding the door to the changing-room open.

"Yeah, sure," Bret answered, not at all capable of stopping and wondering what kind of help could be needed inside the tiny room. With a happy wink at the judgmental saleswoman, Bubbles closed the door behind her, sealing the two of them off from the rest of the world.

"So, what do you need help with," Bret asked, keeping his eyes fixed on her mammoth-jugs trying in vain to escape her new top.

"Sit here, Boss," she suggested and gently pushed him down on the chair in the small room's corner, deliberately ignoring his question.

"Eh, sure," he mumbled and sat down, quite curious by now.

"You see," she whispered in his ear as she leaned down, her tits hanging mere inches from his face, captivating him entirely, "I need to know if it still looks good when I'm on my knees, sucking you off!"

Bret's eyes widened as he caught her meaning and he looked up into her teasing eyes. A small, eager smile played on her lips, and he didn't doubt for a second that she meant what she said.

"You mean... here?!" he gasped with a quick, guilty look at the closed door. Smiling wider, Bubbles nodded and stepped in between his legs.

"Right... here," she breathed slowly as she gracefully fell to her knees right in front of her boss and lover. When he didn't object, her quick fingers found their way to his jeans and opened them, first his button then the zipper. Without saying a word, he scooped backwards a bit and lifted his ass, letting her pull the pants down a bit and giving her clear access to his boxers.

"Oh... you like this top, don't you?" she smiled as she felt his already semi-hard cock through the cotton, and he nodded heartfelt.

"Yeah," he sighed, keeping his voice low, "it looks really... good on you."

"Why, thank you, Boss," she smiled sweetly and expertly pulled the boxers down, releasing his rising cock, "now just... relax. And enjoy!"

And then she didn't say anything else; instead her warm and wonderfully moist mouth engulfed him, swallowing up his head.

"Oh wow!" Bret gasped, obviously delighted but still somewhat nervous – after all there was only a thin wall between them and everyone else!

Bubbles did her best to make him forget about that, though, as she bobbed her head up and down his thick shaft, her soft lips lovingly caressing his proud hardness.

"Oh God!" Bret exclaimed in lust as her tongue suddenly found that extremely sensitive spot just below his head and attacked it vigorously, "yes, Bubbles, God..." It had only taken her about thirty seconds to make him forget the thin walls and the people outside.

"Mhm... you like it, Boss?" she winked when she pulled off his hardness for a quick breather, "still think the top looks good?"

"Oh, absolutely!" he declared and took a hold of her beautiful, blonde hair and pushed her face down to his cock again. With a happy smile, she obeyed his wordless order and soon the little room was filled by the slurping sounds of an expert cock-sucker giving her boss the most pleasurable blowjob possible. Well, that and Bret's increasingly loud groans of aroused delight that he didn't even attempt to hide anymore.

"Shit, Bubbles," he gasped, when she unexpectedly deepthroated him. Every inch of his long dick went into her mouth and down her throat as she pressed her lips against his pubics. Holding him there and ignoring her lack of oxygen and the starting pain in her too-small throat, she massaged his cock, licking it and doing her very best to bring him as much pleasure as possible.

"Sir, Ma'am?" a loud, annoying voice suddenly interfered while someone knocked on the door, "is everything alright in there?"

"What?" Bret managed to gasp, while Bubbles, losing her focus pulled off his cock, gasping and drooling slightly.

"Is everything alright?" the voice repeated, and it sounded exactly like Bret had imagine the boring old saleswoman would sound like, "you've been in there for quite a while.

"Yeah, yeah! We're just..." Bret said but got severely side-tracked when Bubbles once again wrapped her incredibly soft lips around his cock and sucked him back into her mouth.

"Ah! We're just... well, just a minute, okay?!" Bret all but shouted, no longer really in control of himself.

"Okay, okay," the voice said in a huff and mercifully left them alone.

"Gotta hurry," Bret told his kneeling stripper, and she nodded, still with his cock in her mouth – which made it bob up and down obscenely. She grasped his hard shaft in her right hand and started jacking him off in time with her sucking. She quickly found a steady rhythm, up and down, in and out, and soon Bret was once again groaning as the pent-up desires of watching Bubbles in various outfits combined with her skills as a fellatrix to make him cum.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," he gasped as he felt the need rise within him, and he began thrusting into her mouth in an attempt to get even more pleasure. She gagged a bit when he thrust into her mouth like this but she didn't slow down or even show any displeasure – Bubbles had set out to show her wonderful boss how much she appreciated him, and she wasn't going to stop 'till she got her tongue coated with his seed!

"Oh Bubbles, oh shit, I'm gonna... I'm... AHHH!" Bret finally grunted and Bubbles felt the first spurt of his rich, salty cream.

"Yesss!" he gasped as his entire world tensed up in a second of pure, unspoiled bliss. His eyes lost focus and he felt his cock fire its load into the waiting stripper's welcoming mouth. She kept sucking, trying to give him every last ounce of pleasure while she greedily swallowed down his balls' warm discharge. Only a slight trickle found its way out the corner of her mouth, leaving a small trail of spit and sperm down her chin where it clung to her skin, making her look unbelievably slutty.

"Oh wow, Bubbles," Bret gasped once he'd managed to get his bearings, "oh wow!"

Smiling up at him, she let the shrinking dick back into his boxers, closed the jeans and sat back on her heels.

"I guess this means the top passed the test?" she said in a sexy voice and leaned even further back, thrusting her chest out for him to see and admire.

"Huh? God yes! We'll take it! And whatever else you want..."

"Yay!" she gushed and grabbed her purse, looking for a Kleenex. She was a mess; deepthroating took a lot out of her, and it felt like she had cum and spit smeared all over her face... and she'd drooled on her new, recently approved top! God!

She quickly tried to fix herself up, even wasted a few napkins trying to dry the top, before she pulled it over her head, letting her impressive jugs out into the open – though Bret was too spent for the moment to give them the appreciation and admiration they deserved. The hotpants followed suit, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything beneath them – panties would just have been in the way, really... though shehadleft a wet, excited stain in them, and she folded the ridiculously small pieces of clothing, trying to hide any wet spots.

"There!" she said when she was once again wearing the cut-off jeans and the tight, white top she'd first arrived at Bret's apartment in the night before. He gave her a quick kiss and they went back out into the store...

... where a small crowd had gathered, seemingly busy checking out the clothes just outside the changing-room, but who all turned to see who had had such a loud and... unconventional time in there.

Bret did his best to look somewhat solemn but he couldn't hold back a large, proud grin when several of the guys sent him praising looks and knowing smirks.Especiallynot when a tall, quite pretty brunette sent him a flirting wink and licked her lips invitingly. If Bubbles hadn't just drained him (and he'd been so damn shy!) she'd definitely seem promising!

As it was, they made their way through the curious people, Bret exchanging prideful looks with some of the other guys, Bubbles ignoring the condescending glances she got (and the pitiful ones from those who noticed her eye).

At the check-out counter, the disapproving saleswoman greeted them with a terse: "You're quite done with the changing-room now, then?"

"Yeah," Bret mumbled, knowing he should feel ashamed but way too proud of what had happened to let anyone take it away from it, while Bubbles stared hard at the ground, unable to meet her eyes.

"Oh, good," the older woman said sarcastically and started ringing up Bubbles' purchases... until she reached the last item in the stack – the top that Bubbles had worn while she... entertained Bret.

"What... ack! Ew, what the Devil is THIS?!" exclaimed, feeling the wet spot where Bubbles hadn't been able to contain her drool.

"Oh, you nasty, little tramp!" she spat at the distraught stripper when she realised what it was and desperately tried to clean her hand off on her skirt, "you disgusting..."

"Now, now..." Bret stepped in front of Bubbles, removing the humiliated stripper from the older woman's line of sight, "how about just selling us the clothes and we'll leave?" The young guy speaking to her in a calm, controlled voice calmed her down somewhat, and carefully, she picked the top up again and got the price-tag scanned.

"Next time, please don't bringher," she said as she handed Bret the bag with Bubbles' new clothes after he had paid, and put all the malice and contempt she could into the last word. Since Bret appeared to be a decent guy and not overly intimidated by her righteous outrage, she seemed to have decided it was all Bubbles' fault and vented her anger at her.

"Sure, sure," Bret said unimpressed (a blowjobfaroutweighed even a public scolding) and hand in hand, they left the store. Him feeling good about it all, her extremely ashamed but also proud of having made her boss and man happy and so thrilled that Bret had stepped in and defended her against the evil woman – he just kept protecting her!

Back out in the mall, Bret, carrying the shopping-bags, turned to his employee – who could still had the taste of his salty cum in her mouth.

"So, where to nex-" he began when he got interrupted.

"Hey! Hey, wait!" someone called and the couple turned to see the tall brunette from the store bearing down on them.

"Yeah?" Bret said, having no clue what the stranger wanted. She'd seem quite friendly inside, perhaps even more than merely friendly, but one could never know.

"Eh..." she started, suddenly losing steam, "I just, just wanted to say I thought it was pretty cool how you put that old prude in her place," she said, biting her lip, hoping that... well, she wasn't sure what she was hoping for! It had seemed so easy in the store – just to try something different foronce!And these two were like the epitome of adventurousness... She herself had never had sex outside the confinements of her own home (and rarely even that anymore!)

"Oh?" Bret asked, wondering what this brownhaired lady wanted, while Bubbles snug her arm in under his and clung to his side, marking him asherterritory for this new woman.

"Yeah," she nodded, not really knowing how to continue.

"Well, perhaps we weren't entirely fair to her either," Bret grinned, still proud of what had transpired in the changing-room and in quite good spirit. A week ago, a beautiful woman on his arm while he comfortably chatted with another attractive one would have been a wet dream, but somehow it had become his life!

"Heh, well, we all did kinda hear you out in the store," she admitted, "it was... quite cool."

"Yeah?" Bret smiled, a mix between pride and embarrassment.

"Yeah," she agreed, without any clue whatsoever where she was going with this. Was she actually chatting to a strange man about him having sex (or whatever they'd done in there) in public?

"Well, what the boss wants, the boss gets," Bubbles suddenly joined the conversation, pressing herself up against her lover and shooting the man-stealing whore a hostile look. What the hell was she playing at, coming on toherman! Just because she was smarter and prettier, she thought she could just grab whomever she wanted!?

"Oh. Oh! You're her boss?" the stranger who seemed more and more surprised asked.

"I'm sorry. Bret Jensen, I own the club 'The Lucky Gent'", Bret said and held out his hand, "it's a... eh, gentleman's club down on 6th."

"Ehm, Deborah, Deborah Meyer," Deborah mumbled and shook his hand, thoroughly confused but oddly excited by all of this.

"Bubbles," the hostile stripper mumbled with a vague nick of her head. Deborah merely nodded back, not daring to ask what kind of name 'Bubbles' was.

"So, eh... the Lucky Gent? Are you a waitress," she asked Bubbles, no longer having any idea what she was doing. Sheknewthat the blonde didn't want to talk to her but for some reason she felt compelled to continue. Truth be told, this was the most fascinating thing she'd done in... well, quite a while!

"No," Bubbles answered and, because she wanted to shock this bitch added: "stripper."

"Oh..." Deborah nodded, as if this explained everything. Hopefully without being to too obvious, she checked out Bubbles body and attire and mentally kicked herself; who else but a hooker or stripper would wear something so... so... advertising? The woman's outfit was practically screaming: "Look at me! Look at me and my gorgeous ass and huge tits!" And those heels?! Who but a stripper could walk around in something that tall and make it look natural?

God, she was HOT!

While Deborah was busy unobtrusively staring at his girlfriend/employee, Bret took the opportunity to have a look ather.

She was pretty. Tall – taller than Bubbles and almost as tall as Bret – with long, brown hair, piercing green eyes and a friendly smile. Not overly large breasts (nothing compared to, say, Lia, Bubbles or Stacy) but not small either. A nice size, Bret agreed with himself while looking at them out of the corner of his eye. Her slender figure made her seem even taller than she was, and she wore a green blouse and a matching skirt that really underlined her best feature: her wonderfully long, smooth legs that ended in a pair of flats (Deborah rarely wore heels – she was already taller than too many men, and most of them didn't like it...).

While all this staring was going on, Bubbles looked at Bret's face, unhappy and scared with the clear interest he showed this new girl – whom he didn't even know!

"So, ehm... we were about to go and grab a bite to eat," Bret said when inspiration suddenly struck him after a brief, rather uncomfortable silence, "would you like to join us?"

Bubbles jaw clenched at that but luckily neither Bret nor Deborah noticed.

"Yeah, sure!" she agreed happily, "if that's alright with you... Bubbles?"

"Of course it is," she muttered after a moment's hesitation. She was still Bret's good, little girl, after all, and if he wanted to eat with... her... then she wasn't going to object.

"Excellent," Bret smiled. This new girl really intrigued him, and this new ability to actuallyspeakwith women even more so! Okay, maybe having the beautiful Bubbles right there helped the ego, but still...

The meal was... interesting, to say the least. While Bret and Deborah both wanted sandwiches and sodas, Bubbles ordered a salad with water ("gotta watch my weight, after all," she'd said with a pointed look at Deborah, making her blush somewhat).

"Ehm, so, Bubbles," Deborah started, still finding it quite ridiculous to address another human being like that, "stripp- eh... exotic dancer... how did you get started with that?" Whenever she looked at the 'dancer' she carefully avoided staring at the horrible black eye she sported, though she was incredibly curious. It looked like someone had hit her but Bret really didn't seem like that kind of guy...

Bubbles looked at her with dismay and shrugged, "I beganstripping," she coldly empathised the word that Deborah was too politically correct to say to her face, "when I was sixteen. I needed money and I like men looking at me."

"Sixteen? Isn't that illegal?!" Deborah asked with huge eyes, and even Bret looked at her, surprised.

"If you've got a fake id and don't turn tricks, no-one cares how old you are," Bubbles declared and smiled at what she perceived as the older woman's naivety.

"Turn tric-? oh!" Deborah halted herself as she caught Bubbles' meaning and blushed profoundly while Bubbles smiled viciously, only too pleased with having shocked her competitor.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" Bubbles asked, tilting her head, "you looking for a job?"

"Nonono! I... I didn't mean it like that!" Deborah blushed and looked confused at Bret for assistance, "it's just... I'm curious, that's all."

"What do you do?" Bret asked, trying to come to her rescue, "I mean, for a job?"

"I work as PA for a realtor downtown," she answered automatically, while her eyes shifted back to Bubbles whom she found immensely interesting... and very much wanted to like her!

"You must be very, eh... popular," she said, trying with a compliment, "they must like you a lot." Suddenly she felt her heart thunder, and it became very important that Bubbles took the compliment the right way, so she continued: "I mean, I mean, you're very beautiful, so I'm sure the... clients appreciate you." Finishing her clumsy, little speech, she immediately wished the ground would swallow her up – or at least that she'd kept her mouth shut. God, why did she say something so stupid!

"Oh," Bubbles said, a little confused but with no evil retort at the ready, "thanks..."

"You work for a realtor? That's gotta be interesting," Bret commented, feeling somewhat left out of the conversation. Granted, Bubbleswashot as hell, but still... a little bit of attention his way would be nice.

Deborah looked at him, a bit funnily. How could getting coffee and making copies for an overpaid, condescending jerk be interesting compared to a wonderfully sexy woman who enticed and controlled an audience of men with her body?

"Eh," she shrugged, "I guess... it's not like you guys, though." A bit of enviousness snug into her voice, as she imagined the glamorous life Bubbles lived as a stripper and Bret as owner of an entire club.

"You ever been to a strip-club?" Bubbles suddenly asked, "ever gotten a lap-dance?"

The red colour returned to the brunette's cheeks and she looked down, embarrassed as she answered, "no..."

"Even given a lap-dance?" she smiled, confidently.

"What? No-no!" Deborah was a good girl, why the hell would she give lap-dances?!

Bubbles' smile turned wider, feeling quite superior to this little mouse. She may be pretty and smart and have a 'real' job but at least she, Bubbles, knew how to please a man!