Under New Management Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and accepted his attacks while her arousal-level nose-dipped.

"God, you're a hot slut!" he exclaimed and slapped her sexy ass, watching it quiver at the impact.

"Umpf!" she grunted in response, not at all pleased with the turn of events. She'd actually been close! And now this!

"Yeah! You're my bitch, ain't you?" he cried and grasped a handful of her long, beautiful blonde hair and pulled her head backwards. The mild pain in her scalp only added to her indignity, but she gritted her teeth and endured.

"Hell yeah, you are!" he answered himself, when she didn't. She'd gladly have been his bitch and slut and whatever else he could think of – if he could just do his job and bring her freaking off!

She didn't have to endure the ordeal for too long, though. Even if she wasn't actively contributing to it, Stacey was a great fuck, and her lover was already close to losing it. The superiority over a grade-a slut like her was just the icing on the cake.

"Fuuuck!" he shouted within long and his thrusts became harder, as he clearly neared the big O. He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips, hammering into her a few more times.

"Oooooh yeeeeeah!" And with that, he rolled off her and onto his back, gasping for air. Another job well done, another condom filled, another customer pleased.

"Shit, that was good," he told her and looked at the hot slut he'd brought home. He vaguely considered grasping her tits, as they hung there, big, full and attention-craving just next to him, but decided against it. She might think they weren't done, and he was quickly getting tired. Well, he'd earned a rest.

"Uh-huh," she answered in a cold voice that he didn't catch.

"We should definitely do it again sometime," he smiled.

"Uh-huh?" she asked, doubt pained in her face as she looked around for clothes. She felt vulnerable and ridiculous as she sat there, naked on his bed.

"Yeah. But ehh... well, I gotta get an early start tomorrow. So... just leave your number, and I'll give you a call."

Wham-bam-get-out-ma'am. How lovely. Why the fuck did she go home with this pathetic creep? She looked at his alarm-clock and noticed she'd only been in his bedroom for fifteen minutes. Not exactly the 'hours of sweet love-making' he'd promised her in the bar.

"Sure," she said icily not even bothering to tell him what she thought about him. She just gathered her clothes, the sexy short skirt and the wonderfully tight top that so easily had caught his eyes in the bar. She frantically searched for her panties, not willing to let him have them as a trophy, until she found them under the bed. When she was finally ready to leave, he was snoring loudly.

"Pathetic," she sneered at him, all illusions broken, and pissed off at him for not being able to replace her boss.

As she exited his house, still fuming with anger, she walked past his beautiful, newly-waxed red '71 Corvette parked in the carport, and thus the perfect way to get back at him presented itself. On their drive back to his house, he'd talked about nothing but how smooth it ran, how wonderful it was and how expensive it'd been.

Grinning evilly, she reached into her bag and found her key-ring.

'USELESS IN BED' she etched into the lacquer of the hood of the defenceless car, and stood back to admire her work with vindictive satisfaction. The letters were huge and would advertise his abilities in the sex-department quite well – she only hoped he'd drive somewhere before he noticed them himself.

"Yeah," she muttered, "maybe that can warn off someone else..."

END PART IV

It amazes me how many comments and suggestions I've gotten for this series. I try to indulge as many of you as I can, as long as it doesn't hurt the main plot-line. Please continue to give me your ideas – I need them!

And please vote and leave me a public comment as well. It's what keeps me doing this.