All Comments on 'Under The Dancing Tree'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

since there was no actual contact does this count as taboocb4d

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Jeeze you write well...

Not really into father daughter stuff, but this was so very well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awsome

wow very powerful story your writing is great !

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Well done

Not exactly a porn story, but very nice as a love tale - a story of how two survivors decide to go on together. And Eve, as always, seduces Adam.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very touching

Well written and very human.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
A very loving story

Great story, the daughter it seemed was the more practical of the two as she slowly was seducing her father and he wasn't taking the hints.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
super story

I smiled , laughed and got choked up. All the emotions were right there. I loved the story and hope that maybe by chance your thinking about a follow up to their new life and the rearing of Katy. The story line of farm life and all that goes with the animals was like sitting back and remembering back to before my spinal cord damage. The birth and stitching up, yes and for other reasons we would take up a couple stitches to tighten up the mare (two finger stitch), Pls continue

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
I know what my reaction is going to be, yet I can't resist reading stories like this.

I know I'm going to get emotional with a story set out the way these are so often set out. But I can not stop myself reading them.

Very well done, got very teary eyed there ( as usual) but It was a good, heartfelt story.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
touching

sad, but filled with love. the way this story pulled responses from me, it almost WAS a stroker -- just not of my g-spot, but rather my mufasa-died-spot. props for actually making me happy for b and dad at the end, since father/daughter is not my thing, and yet their shared tragedy and love of their land made their closeness believable and natural.

downer earth day contest entries with 'tree' in the title, ftw :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What is acceptable (to me)

I do not like parent child incest stories, and seldom read them. Then why did I give this story a ''5'?

The answer is easy. This story was not about incest, it was about love, and about the foundations for love that, in some life situations, grows like a crop in the field that receives tender nurturing care that makes the harvest as natural and as beautiful as it can possibly be.

Some of the authors who post in this category have a beautiful talent for telling such stories and I thank them.

No criticism of those who write other kinds of stories. People have a right to be who they are, and, within wide parameters, to express themselves as they wish. But for me, the stories where intimacy grows out of the rich soil of nurture, caring, and sharing earn my special appreciation.

jxjones/jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Truely Touching

A very moving and human story. It makes a lot of the other stuff found here seem venal and crude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was a thoughtful,sensitive story, with more depth and feeling than most.

Quite lovely!C9D4

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
okay

I give this a five. Its a really good story, but not in the least erotic. It isn't even much of a love story. They end up making a practical decision, for the good of each other and themselves. Katy needed a Daddy and 'B' didn't want to move away to go on the prowel. She already knew all the local lads and intended to have none of them. "Father" had no one, obviously, and looked like he was less than motivated to do anything about it. And if it hadn't been for his daughter and grandaughter, it looks like he had no motivation to do much of anything else either. So, they decided to become as husband and wife. Not out of romance, not out of romantic or sexual attraction or love, not because they had been moving in that direction at all as he was clueless. Simply out of a sense of practicality. She was horney. He was horney. He didn't want her to bring men home with her. She didn't think he had it in him to bring a woman home with him. So, with any other decision, they would both live very lonely and loveless lives. Their coming together is actually kind of sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was an incredibly sweet story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous