Under the Flag Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Tammy's bone dry mouth gasped.

Squinting her blue eyes slightly to see what it was, Tammy slowly made a beeline towards the television that was running eventhough she distinctly remembered cutting it off before she left earlier.

"Maybe one of the kids snuck home from school," Tammy told herself reassuringly.

"Then what is that?" another voice inside Tammy's head scolded.

What Tammy saw as she neared the tv set was a small greeting card sized envelope sitting on top of the VCR. The word "Tammy" was written in big plain letters across the front of it.

Tammy's feet came to rest at the edge of the carpet in front of the tv set. Looking with unsteady fear to her left and right, she felt as if her feet were suddenly pressed onto hot coals as she focused her attention back on the curious envelope. Tammy wavered anxiously over what to do, knowing no matter what the envelope contained, it probably wasn't good news.

Robotically raising her right hand, Tammy wrapped her numb fingers around the dry paper of the envelope. Tammy couldn't help but recall with sick deju vu, the situation a few days earlier when a similiar, allbeit, much larger package showed up on her front porch.

While this one was no larger than a birthday card, Tammy's gut told her it most likely contained equally devastating information.

Taking the envelope in her shaky grip, Tammy turned solemly and made her way to the couch. Tammy inhaled and exhaled deeply several times as she sat there motionless, fighting back the reservoir of tears that was about to burst.

Rather than going through the formality of opening the letter with the fancy letter opener sitting on the coffee table, Tammy simply dug her index finger into the letter's seal and bitterly ripped it open.

Taking another deep breath as she pulled out the contents of the letter, Tammy saw that it was nothing more than a brief two paragraph note. Still, her eyes burned as she read it.

"Thought it was over Huh...Not by a long shot!! Your mouth felt so good on our cocks the other day we just couldn't help imagining how that pussy of yours feels. Take a swallow Tammy..can you still taste our cum in your mouth...thought so....how much fun was it washing it all off your face...did you make sure to get it all off!! Tell you what little lady..why don't you just get up and hit the play button on the VCR..that is if you want to see yourself in action.

If you don't want that tape in there right now to get copied and circulated...you might wanna leave the back door unlocked tomorrow morning around 11 and be laying naked on your bed...and blindfolded!! And don't even think about trying any funny stuff..we already have 10 copies made and ready to go to some rather personal places."

Tammy re-read the note twice and by the time she finished it, the paper was trembling uncontrollably in her hand as if she was having a seizure. Dropping the note onto her lap, Tammy put her face in her hands wondering if this nightmare would ever end.

Looking down through her tearstained eyes, Tammy did in fact see an empty tape cassette box to her left, sitting right beside the remote control. "NNNOOOO," she screamed helplessly, as she ripped the note to shreds.

Her adrenaline pumping madly, Tammy shot up from the sofa and paced like a caged lion around the room. "This can't be..it just can't be..Noooo..this can not be happening," Tammy repeated over and over as she angrily looked out of the window to see if anyone was outside watching her house.

Turning back towards the coffee table where the remote control to the VCR sat, Tammy felt magnetically drawn to see what was on the tape, much the same way a grieving relative needs to see the body in the casket, even if just for closure. Part of Tammy also kept screaming in denial, 'Its just a bluff".

It wasn't.

As soon as Tammy hit the on button and then hit play, the 27 inch tv screen was filled with the grainy but clearly discernable security camera image of Tammy, on her knees, her mouth stuffed full with a huge black dick.

Feeling her head get woozy, Tammy fumbled for the mute button as the slurping sounds of her own cock sucking filled the living room in stereophonic surround sound.

No longer able to stomach the reality of her debasement, Tammy smashed her thumb down on the stop button and threw the remote control furiously at the tv screen.

That violent gesture effectivly opened the floodgates of Tammy's pent up anger and frustration leading the distraught woman to explode in a maddening rage. Kicking out with her feet, Tammy brutally toppled the coffee table in front of her sending her glass of rum along with all her accumalated magazines and newspapers flying across the carpet.

Jumping up from the sofa in a seething rush, Tammy reached for the VCR and clumsily fumbled with the eject button until she was able to fish the scandalous tape out of the machine.

Wasting no time, Tammy dug her fingers into the cassette's slot and ripped the spool of tape to shreds, breaking three of her fingernails in the process.

Looking around to see the cluttered and ramshackled result of her spontanious rage, Tammy suddenly went limp and dropped to her knees in the center of the room, sobbing uncontrollably over how her life was unraveling. First she had lost her job because of the blackmail plot, then she had to disgrace herself at a downtown smut shop, now she was facing the reality of having to comply to the orders in her very own home.

______________________________________

Kelly sat on the rickety and musty sofa that took up most of the floor space in Patrice Simmons's trailer.

Patrice's daughter and Jahon's girlfriend Staci was on her knees, straddling Kelly's crotch as she bobbed her chubby, blushing cheeks up and down on his raised ebony pride.

"Better hurry Staci...work that mouth up and down..make me cum baby," Kelly ordered.

With every word that flowed from Kelly's mouth, Staci worked her face more furiously up and down, trying to get her boyfriend's roommate to cum.

"Hurry up Staci...Jahon will be here in 15 minutes..and you better swallow it all...we ain't got no time to clean your ass off," Kelly brazenly scolded.

Staci Simmons bought every line Kelly was feeding her. She actually thought Kelly was worried Jahon might have a violent reaction if he found his friend nailing his girl. Trying desperatly to satisfy her nymphomanical desires, Staci intensified her oral assault on Kelly's dick.

Kelly and Jahon had in fact discussed their plan earlier that morning and now everything was going exactly as planned. Having shared many of each others girlfriends over the years, Jahon had proposed to Kelly that he stop by Staci's about an hour before she was expecting Jahon to get there and to do his best to seduce the young girl into a quickie before her boyfriend arrived.

As much as Kelly wanted to bust a nut inside the fat girl's wet, sucking mouth, after getting his dick sucked by Tammy Scroggins a day earlier, Kelly was ready to feel a tight pink pussy squeezing his jock.

"Bitch..you suck a great cock..tell ya what though..get up here and wrap those fat white legs around me and fuck my joint with that sloppy cunt of yours," Kelly ordered.

Staci immediatly looked up Kelly seductivly with his cockhead still crudely protruding from her cheek. Her expression lit up when she heard Kelly's proposition, needing his slab of meat in her cunt as much as he wanted to put it there.

A syrupy "blurppp" echoed across the trailer as Staci removed her drowling mouth from Kelly's throbbing penis.

"You wanna fuck me," Staci cooed wantonly as Kelly's hard dick spilled free from her lips.

"Shut your mouth Bitch and stop wastin' time..get up here and fuck me," Kelly implored as he took the base of his cock in his hand to steady it.

Staci awkwardly lifted her chubby white frame from the carpet and tried straddling herself over Kelly seated beneath her. Burying her knees into the worn sofa cushions on each side of her waiting lover, Staci lowered her ample weight down on top of Kelly's torso.

"GOD DAMN YOU"RE HEAVY," Kelly winced, feeling Staci crush him into the couch.

Trying his best to work his cock towards the entrance to Staci's soupy cunt, it felt like the girl's pussy was a vacuum cleaner as it to sucked him in. Kelly hungrily nibbled at Staci's ear as his cock slipped up inside of the young girl's snatch.

Hurriedly working her ass up and down, forcing Kelly's steely lance ever deeper inside of her, Staci returned Kelly's nibbling advances by biting and kissing him on his muscular shoulders and neck.

Thrusting his powerful hips upwards, Kelly did the best he could to ram his dick all the way up inside his friend's girlfriend despite the awkward way her naked weight was shifting on top of him.

Once his cock was securly buried inside Staci's cunt, Kelly reached around her wide hips with his right hand, guiding his extended middle finger towards Staci's flarred bunghole in an attempt to start stretching her out for the eventual culmination of his and Jahon's plan.

Kelly felt Staci lurch madly against him and let out a howling moan the moment his middle finger stabbed at the entrance to her anal gateway.

"GGGAAAWWWDDD," Staci bayed with wanton lust, causing her body to collapse even harder against Kelly.

Trying to position himself on the sofa, savoring the feel of Staci's grasping pussy assaulting his cock, Kelly bidded his time trying not to cum until Jahon arrived so they could fully put their plan into motion.

Looking over the girl's quivering shoulder at the small window of the trailer, Kelly's body shivered with excitment as Staci brutally fucked him harder and harder. With the sound of flesh on flesh now deafening in the trailer, Kelly had to lift his heels off the floor and bite his lip to keep himself from cumming.

Unable to control himself, Kelly raised both hands and savagly grabbed Staci's heavy, swinging breasts, mashing them passionatly in his palms until the young girl whimpered even louder.

"OOHHH..SSSHIITTT...OOOHH...SSSHHHIITT...I'MMMM.....GGGGGOOONNNAAA...CCCUMMMM...HARDER..HARDER...HARDER...MAKE..MMMEEEEEEE...CCCUUUMMMMM," Staci screeched loudly.

Just as Staci seemed to pass the point of no return, Kelly glanced up and finally saw Jahon nod to him through the window. Spastically nodding back, Kelly watched as his best friend entered the trailer and snuck up behind Staci without her even knowing he was there.

"Come on...hold it..hold it just for a second Staci...just for a couple seconds longer..I wanna cum with you," Kelly urged softly into Staci's ear, giving Jahon time to ease up behind his girlfriend's bare naked ass.

Staci's face strained furiously as she tried holding back her pent up orgasm. The veins in her neck flexed wildly, giving her the appearance of a woman trying desperatly to keep a levee from breaking as she worked her crotch like a paint mixer on Kelly's jock.

"OHHHH...GGGOODD...I NEED TO CUMMMMM," Staci groaned.

"That's it Baby...just a little more..squeeze that juicy pink pussy Girl...I'm almost there," Kelly implored, as he waved Jahon closer.

"I CAN'T HOLD IT NOOOOO........ ......MMMOOOORRREEEEE," Staci cried out, helpless to control her bodily functions any longer.

Just as the first ripples of Staci's orgasm tore through her 170 pound body, she felt a jarring and deliberate smack collide harshly with her fleshy asscheeks. Before she could even muster the foresight to turn and see what had happened another crushing blow landed squarely on her backside.

The sizzling and stinging feel of the cruel spanking blows mingled with the uncontrollable tide of her orgasm making Staci's brain feel as if someone had poured gasoline on it and lit a match.

"That's what you get Bitch for cheatin' on me," Jahon barked sadistically as he spanked Staci time after time.

"Can't trust you as far as I can throw your fat ass..(SLAP)....You wanted to fuck him..don't stop now..(SLAP)...work that pussy Staci..you better make him cum you cheatin' worthless ho..(SLAP)..its alright for you to bust a nut but you better not leave my boy hangin'..(SLAP)...come on Staci..FUCK HIM (SLAP)"

Kelly had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing as their plan came together marvalously. Jahon had tired of Staci and was ready to move on to his next girlfriend. This was a clever way he had found to make it look like the breakup was Staci's fault and when Jahon perhaps needy a 'booty call' months down the road, the guilt Staci would feel over the way the relationship ended would make her more likely to give in if Jahon were to call.

Scared to death for her safety, Staci still couldn't pull herself off of Kelly's pistonlike cock. Her ass now burned from the punishment Jahon had laid down on her, but still she ruthlessly fucked on.

"Make my Boy cum Staci ..(SLAP)..you selfish Bitch..(SLAP)...you gonna cheat on me..you better get your money's worth you pathetic slut!" Jahon hissed unrelentingly.

As the needle in Staci's energy tank neared empty, Kelly felt the chubby girl steadily turn into a limp dishrag on top of him. Feeling Staci gasp desperatly for air on top of his chest, Kelly made a few final deep strokes with his dick until he unleashed his orgasm as well, sending all his stored up cum like scalding calk into the folds of Staci's raw pussy.

When he was finished with her, Kelly awkwardly discarded Staci off of him, dropping her like a pile of junkmail on the sofa beside him.

Exhausted from her orgasm and cringing from her spanking, Staci sat there with no pretense of trying to clean herself up as Jahon and Kelly gathered their things to leave.

Both young men looked down at Staci on the couch and admired thier handywork as she cowered there, making no attempt to cover up her nudity. Just as they were turning to leave, Kelly and Jahon heard the sound of a sputtering engine idle outside of the trailer and then shut off with a noisy cough.

Jahon took at couple of steps forward and looked out the window to see that Staci's Mom, Patrice had just pulled up.

"Who is it Dawg?" Kelly asked, buttoning his pants.

"Staci's mom, " Jahon stoically replied as he watched her make her way towards the trailer. "And she looks like shit."

Both boys immediatly looked down at Staci who was barely able to move on the sofa, then quickly at each other as they sharing a knowing glance of irony. The 18 year old girl made absolutly no attempt to hide the evidence of her naked lust eventhough her mom was on the verge of walking in.

"Should we throw a blanket over her?" Kelly asked.

"Naahhh.... neither of them really give a damn anymore," Jahon said matter of factly.

Kelly and Jahon stood patiently in the center of the living room as Patrice Simmons clumsily made her way through the door. As the screeching sounds of the screen door opened, allowing Patrice to walk in, both boys immediatly saw the blank look in Staci's Mom's eyes.

When Patrice fixed her gaze on the boys standing there and then loathingly down at her daughter on the sofa who had glistening cum slowly oozing down her fat naked thighs, Staci's strung out mother simply shook her head, diverted her eyes and tettered down the hall towards her bedroom.

"Guess she didn't have any money to buy her crack today," Staci said out of nowhere, matter of factly. "She gets like that when she hasn't had a hit for a day or two."

Jahon and Kelly looked at each other immeditaly, a spark of an idea connecting between the two telepathetically.

Staci looked up through her clouded vision and instantly sensed what the boys were thinking as they watched her Mom disappear down the hall. A deepseeded sickening feeling nestled into the girl's gut as she tried searching for her discarded clothes but she knew any plea to the guys for decency would be laughed off, afterall she had just been busted cheating on Jahon with his best friend.

Lifting her ass gently of the sofa, her flesh still burning from the spanking Jahon had just given her, as she stood up on her wobbly legs, Staci felt the rest of Kelly's cum inside of her swirl like liquod butter through her feminine depths.

Staci felt as if she had been run over by a car and dragged behind it as she painfully bent over to look for her underwear through the clutter on the floor. When she heard her Mother's bedroom door open and then close shut a moment later, Staci cursed out loud over what her life had become.

Knowing what was going on in the other room between Patrice and the boys, Staci deliberatly slammed her fist down on the floor. She inherantly understood her Mother needed to do what she needed to do to make it another day with the burden of addiction, but it still made Staci wonder if she ,too, was headed down that same path...

12