Under The Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy had a filthy mouth and love to use it during sex, but Jane didn't like swearing and had asked Darcy not to use 'vulgar language' in front of her, meaning that the younger brunette had to bite down on her lips so hard she almost drew blood. Eventually she had to let something out, Darcy at least able to make it a helpful suggestion, "Your tongue oooooohhhhhhh Jane, please, mmmmmmmm, use your oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss! Lick me! Lick my tits! Suck them mmmmmmm suck on my big fat tittes! Oh fuck Jane, oooooohhhhhhh Jane!"

As Jane graciously complied, her tongue swelling around each nipple in turn between lengthy sucks, Darcy tried to keep the swearing to at the very least a minimum, mostly just moaning the older girl's name as she continued worshipping her large chest area for what felt like an eternity.

Although she had never exactly been good with being patient Darcy felt this was one exception to the rule. She could happily lay back and let someone go to town on her big titties close to an hour or something before she insisted they move on. And with Jane she allowed even more time than usual, Darcy letting her female boss have her way with her mountain like boobs for what had to be literally over an hour. Eventually though Darcy could take no more.

"Please Jane, lower." Darcy whimpered without thinking, quickly adding when Jane froze, "Or, oh, or we could swap over. Whatever you want, just please... I can't... fuck Jane, I'm about to pop!"

Ignoring the vulgar word Jane concentrated on what was important, namely what she should do next. Internally she was totally freaking out, telling herself she should stop this before it got anymore out of hand. It would be unbelievably awkward later but that was still an option, Jane somehow knowing that while Darcy would be incredibly annoyed at being left hanging she would be nice about it. No pressuring Jane into anything. Even agreeing to never bring it up again if Jane insisted on it. Which only made Jane want to continue for some odd reason, the scientist incredibly frustrated by the fact that she didn't understand what she was feeling. So Jane concentrated on what she did know, that being that she didn't want to leave Darcy high and dry, which meant stopping OR letting Darcy take over, both of which Jane decided weren't acceptable options.

Jane didn't know why she felt she had to do this, she didn't even know why she wanted too, and it frustrated her as much as anything ever had. But for once in her life Jane Foster didn't try and figure it out. She had been doing that for months without success, and she couldn't do that now. Not now Darcy needed her to be brave. Or stupid. So Jane shut off her brain as much as she could, undid Darcy's fly, grabbed hold of the busty brunette's pants and panties, pulled them down to her knees and then dived her head down to slide her tongue over another woman's pussy for the first time in her life.

Quickly following that up with another lick, and another and another and another, Jane established a slow but steady rhythm, always pressing her tongue to the bottom of Darcy's pussy lips and then slowly gliding it all the way up to the top. After she had mastered this routine Jane turned her brain on again, first nervously analysing Darcy's reaction and finding them to be positive. While it was highly possible they were also out of mere politeness Jane was confident that this act, no matter how badly performed, would at the very least bring her ridiculously sexy assistant some pleasure. That was a theory Jane had more or less proven from her own experience receiving head, and overhearing the popular girls talk in the bathrooms at high school what felt like a lifetime ago.

It was a then Jane realised something, she was enjoying this. She couldn't really explain it, at least not yet, but there was something enjoyable about the licking motion. She also enjoyed Darcy's moans, although Jane was sure that was because it was nice to get positive feedback for a change. But the most shocking, and perhaps telling, revelation was that Jane enjoyed the taste. She enjoyed the taste of another woman's pussy.

Once she had reached that conclusion it was impossible to ignore, Jane inwardly freaking out so much she almost pulled away but... Darcy just tasted so good, that fact overwhelming Jane's already overloaded brain to the point where she became lost to her desire for more of this heavenly treat.

Darcy also felt overwhelmed. She must have thought about this a thousand times, but not even in her most vivid fantasies had Jane ever been the one to go down on her first. Nor had Jane ever been this eager, or shown so much... aggression. However now it was happening Darcy liked it. She really, really liked it. Sure Jane was as awkward and as clumsy as she'd imagined, especially at first, but that was all part of the charm. Darcy had always enjoyed being with a first time pussy licker, especially a female first time pussy licker, feeling as they slowly relaxed and became more comfortable with it. Jane was no real exception, Darcy loving the way her boss took to it if anything quicker than anyone else she'd been with.

The second Darcy thought that Jane proved her point by slamming her tongue as deep into Darcy's cunt as it would go, the assistant immediately crying out in pleasure, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCK! Oh fuck, oh Jane, oooooooohhhhhh yesssssss please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Mmmmmmmmm oh God yes, just like that, oooooooohhhhhh, fuck me. Fuck me Jane. Tongue fuck me you beautiful woman. Taste my fucking girl juices! Oooooooohhhhhh fuck!"

Very quickly after that Darcy's words dissolved into moans, groans, cries, whimpers and screams. Which was theoretically for the best as Jane disliked that type of talk and, if she had been in her right mind, Darcy would never have said that stuff out of fear that Jane would stop. And the very last thing Darcy wanted was for Jane to stop because fuck, this was fantastic. Which was kind of a problem in the sense Darcy was finding it difficult to control herself but luckily Jane was too preoccupied with tongue fucking Darcy to orgasm to notice.

All the tittie worship had revved Darcy's engine and she had been ready to go full throttle right from the start. Previous experience told her she wouldn't get that, even the most eager of her lovers giving her some gentle fucking out of common courtesy if nothing else. The more nervous and inexperienced ones normally took ages to get going, and Darcy fully expected that with Jane. In a way she had kind of been looking forward to it, but while Darcy definitely got half a dozen gentle licks to start Jane plunged her tongue inside her in what had to be record time and then started fucking her with that soft muscle which made Darcy writhe and squirm so much she thought she was going to break the chair.

Out of what seemed more like accident than design Jane's tongue was rubbing against Darcy's inner walls with every thrust, inevitably finding the assistant's sweet spots, the astrophysicist quickly reminding Darcy why she loved women so much. Further proving this point Jane curled her tongue upwards and hit Darcy's sweetest spot, the oh so smart girl repeating the process over and over and hurling the less 'book smart' girl over the edge of one damn fine orgasm. It was maybe the best Darcy had ever had from a first time cunt licker, and it would have been more than satisfactory if Jane had stopped there, but if anything the older woman began slamming her tongue in and out of Darcy even harder than before and making the other brunette cum again. Darcy didn't object, letting Jane tongue fuck her to multiple orgasms, wondering when she was conscious enough whether it was the tongue work or the sound of Jane loudly swallowing her cum which continuously sent her over the edge.

After a while Darcy began to feel faint, the prospect far from unappealing as she was lulled towards sleep by blissful sensations and the indescribable beauty of the stars above her head and the sight Jane Foster's head buried in between her thighs. However Darcy had wanted to fuck her latest boss more than she ever wanted to fuck anyone before, and as exhaustion threatened to knock her out that want became a burning need which could not be ignored.

Jane had liked Darcy's pussy juice, but she loved her cum. It was by far the best thing Jane had ever tasted, the scientist almost becoming a junkie constantly desperate for more. No matter how much she swallowed or fucked out of Darcy it was never enough, and an unfortunate amount ended up covering her face as Jane pressed herself as deep into Darcy's pussy as it would go. Then suddenly she was being pulled away from that heavenly hole, Jane desperately resisting but she suddenly realised how sore, aching and tired she was. Then a pair of soft lips crashed against her own and a tongue forced its way into her mouth, Jane moaning when she realised her unbelievably sexy assistant was kissing her, Darcy tasting herself on the astrophysicist's lips.

The kissing seem to last for hours and yet seconds, the next thing Jane fully aware of being Darcy none too gently pushing her down onto the chair which had suffered most from their surprise bout of lesbian sex. Jane wasn't sure if the chair finally broke under the abuse or she knocked it over but she found herself on the floor with the remains of the chair underneath her and Darcy on top of her. She didn't have time to complain, Darcy ripping her pants and panties from her in what felt like seconds, Jane barely having time to spread her legs in a silent invitation before her friend/helper was between her thighs and attacking her with her tongue.

For a few seconds Jane's mind was once again lost to sensation. It took her a few seconds to even fully comprehend that her pussy was just being licked, the act seeming a million times better than when her previous boyfriends had reluctantly done this for a few minutes and then insisted on fucking her. Darcy didn't insist on moving on. She seemed perfectly content with what she was doing, the strokes of her tongue showing skill that could only come from experience.

When Jane had first met Darcy she was ashamed to admit she had look down on her. Comforted herself with the thought that she was smarter while Darcy was much, much prettier, Jane's mind staying with her long after time took Darcy's looks from her. Now she could never imagine Darcy not being gorgeous and as the busty brunette was currently proving Jane might know her stars but Darcy was smarter than her in other ways, which definitely included sex where she exposed Jane for the amateur she was.

That rather depressing thought was Jane's last of the night, Darcy slamming her tongue inside her and reducing the scientist to a trembling pile of flesh, Jane nothing but a mindless wreck who stared up at her precious stars for comfort as she was flooded with an ecstasy which was completely alien to her.

Darcy had always imagined Jane would taste sweet, but damn. Sweet didn't do justice to this, Darcy wishing she was half as smart as Jane so she could think of an appropriate word. Then again it could be fun to talk it over with Jane, the older girl blushing as she came up with something long and complicated while Darcy grinned mischievously and then abbreviated it to something simple and crude sounding. The image made Darcy smile, and promised that was something she would try to do at some point, but as of right now she had something way more important to concentrate on.

It had been a few years since Darcy had tasted her first pussy, and loved it FYI. She and a friend had got tipsy off a couple of stolen beers, that friend had got 'friendly' and the next thing Darcy knew she was officially bi. Not that she really had any doubts by then, but it was nice to confirm it. Hell, if anything she preferred women, everything about the situation reminding her of why. Of course Darcy was mindful of her past, all those one night stands, friendly hook ups and girlfriends she'd had turning her into the world-class rug muncher she was today and Darcy using all those skills to give the nerdy but incredibly sexy girl the best sex of her life. Perhaps more importantly the greatest orgasms of her life.

As badly as she wanted to shove her tongue inside Jane right from the start Darcy forced herself to start off with gentle licks. Well, gentle-ish. Then increase the speed and force of her licks, moving her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise as well as up and down. Then she teased Jane's entrance and clit. Then, finally, Darcy slammed her tongue into Jane's cunt, almost immediately being greeted by a taste somehow even more delicious than Jane's pussy juice. Immediately knowing what it was only forced Darcy to swallow it down as quickly as possible before beginning to tongue fuck Jane nice and slow, quickly increasing the pace until she was slamming the other girl's fuck hole with her tongue and making the scientist cum on what seemed like every thrust.

This continued until Darcy's tongue ached painfully and she had swallowed many, many batches of Jane's cum. Then instead of stopping Darcy replaced her tongue with two of her fingers, slamming them in and out of the other girl's cunt while sucking on Jane's clit, switching between that and the tongue fucking until her fellow brunette's body finally stopped shaking. Jane continued to make a few gurgling sounds but they were hardly as noisy as her previous wordless screams, and they eventually fade away leaving Darcy to look up.

Unsurprisingly Jane was unconscious but Darcy still patted herself on the back, further rewarding herself by cleaning Jane's pussy and thighs followed by her own face, scooping girl cum into her mouth while she fingered herself to one more very satisfying climax. Then she looked down at Jane, her boss, and bit her lip.

Tomorrow things were going to be complicated. Jane would almost definitely freak out and Darcy might lose her internship, and more importantly her friendship with this wonderfully quirky woman. But that was tomorrow. Right now Darcy just wanted to enjoy the moment, and the beautiful sight before her.

Darcy looked up at the stars which Jane loved so much, then back down to the astrophysicist and smiled. Stars were pretty, beautiful even, but they had nothing on the enchanting creature beneath her.

12