Under Their Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them kissed me as well, shoving their tongues deep into my mouth. I kissed them right back, horny and wanting to encourage them to do more to me. It felt so comfortable to kiss Cherie like that, especially after she'd fingered my cunt to orgasm.

Then Cherie grabbed my head and roughly pulled it down to her tits. "Suck them like a good girl," she ordered me and I immediately did just that. I was a little afraid because this was all still such new territory for me. All I could do was try to copy the things I like having done to my nipples. Maybe I did OK for Cherie because after I'd sucked each nipple a few times she pulled me down on to the bed and held my head firmly against one nipple.

I remember that her tits felt and tasted great though I have no idea if that was due to her enhancements. I also remember being impressed at the size of her D-cups compared to my smaller bust. "Harder," she hissed as she dragged my head to her other nipple. For some reason I decided to bite her this time and she moaned "yeessss" at me.

Cherie kept me working on her tits for a few more minutes and I was really enjoying her sounds of pleasure. I was content to give her any pleasure she demanded. Then Ken said to Cherie that he thought "she might give a nice rimjob."

So Cherie rolled me off her and asked Ken to get into position so "she (meaning me) can show us what she's got". I could see that Ken was very much in charge of Cherie but that he left her in charge of me.

Ken went on his hands knees on the edge of the big bed. His butt was sticking out and I could see his shaven sack as well as a little bit of light brown hair around his butt hole. Cherie just pushed my head down and ordered me to start. I have never ever done such an act as that but Cherie gently spread Ken's butt cheeks and I just went in and started softly licking right in the middle of his brown hole. I was a little surprised to find there was no unpleasant smell or taste. Then I did my best to slowly and softly flick my tongue over the anus of my big boss.

"Stroke his balls while you do it," instructed Cherie. That was easy and quite nice to do, especially because I know I heard some very soft sounds of Ken telling me he was enjoying my efforts.

I was such a newbie at everything and here I was licking a man's backdoor for the first time. I imagine that's what happens when you surrender yourself to the control of a BDSM couple.

Cherie was already in position next to Ken. I knew what was coming but it was still a thrill to hear her order me to "give mine a turn as well. That's right, lick my bunghole you dirty bitch." She ordered me to touch her cunt as well and I did that, stroking my fingers deep between her wet folds.

I discovered how much fun it is to be forced to lick buttholes. After I'd done them both a couple of times Cherie turned to look at me and said "oh yes, what a good girl." She also said she wanted to train me to "become a nasty little bitch." Whatever that meant it sounded like a great idea.

They gave each other a kind of sign that married couples are able to do. I was dragged up on the bed and they used the belts from their bathrobes to tie my hands tightly to the top of the bed. A firm voice from Cherie ordered me to keep my legs open "or else".

I was forced to lie like that and watch as they cuddled and fondled one another. They touched each other all over and I heard Ken mention that "the ass licking was pretty good". He fingered her cunt and sucked hard on her tits and Cherie obviously was loving that. I watched her stroke his cock and hoped I'd get the chance to do that as well because right then it looked like a totally fine specimen to me.

When Cherie dropped to her knees and sucked him for a minute or two I was starting to feel desperate. I even wondered if I should beg them for something. I just didn't know what to do.

Then Ken was on the bed next to me and pressing his moistened cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and felt a sense of relief as he invaded my mouth again. I knew what he wanted and I knew Cherie wanted it too. So I just did what any "good girl" would do and sucked and licked his thick tool.

Oh my goodness, then Cherie had her mouth on my cunt and before I could even process the thought I was being eaten out by another woman. She was great, I mean really great. I've never had to complain about my regular oral pleasures but Cherie just took me to entirely new places. Plus I still was feeling the heat in my butt from the hard spanking Cherie had given me. The tingling sensations in my butt mixed so brilliantly with the feeling of Cherie's mouth.

I knew then that Cherie really is an expert at this. Sparks flew through me as she did the most amazing things to my slit and then shoved her tongue hard into my gushing hole. I was trapped, forced to lie there while a married couple abused my mouth and ate my pussy while I exploded. Right then I would have been happy to be their slave forever.

I came so much for Cherie but I still had Ken thrusting into my mouth. As I orgasmed for Cherie I cried out every time but I still had to try to keep my mouth in the classic 'O' to make sure Ken got my best.

Then there must have been another signal between them and they changed positions. I hadn't really thought that Ken was going to fuck me. Somehow I kind of assumed that Cherie and I would have talked about that in advance. Getting my consent before her husband stuck his cock in me might have been relevant. But you have to remember how turned on and thrilled I was and how amazing it felt to have someone, especially this lovely married couple, control me and use me and make me do things for them.

I felt Ken's cock against the entrance to my cunt and I knew there was no doubt. It was going to happen whether I wanted it or not. I just groaned with delight. I don't know why. I was actually a little scared. I can't get pregnant so that wasn't the reason. I don't know what it was. I looked over and saw Cherie climbing up the bed towards me and I knew I just had to relax and let Ken fill me with his rock hard cock.

I know it was just a game and I could have cried out and told them to stop. But I didn't want it to stop. I was loving what they were doing and I was completely under their control, wanting to submit to them and whatever they demanded.

My curiosity for submission had turned into total lust. I really needed to be fucked. I had had Ken in my mouth plenty and Cherie had given me numerous amazing climaxes. Oh, but the feeling of that thick cock as it drove into me. It was a sensational feeling and I groaned louder. My big boss, practically a stranger to me, was casually fucking my cunt in front of his wife. I was being forced to accept it and the thing was that I did. He just chose the speed and the depth of his thrusting that suited him and I was forced to lie there. My brain was on fire as my cunt stretched so nicely around his thickness.

Before I knew it Cherie was squatting over my face and then her lovely bare cunt was lowered onto me and I quickly had to find a way to use my mouth and my tongue on her. Cherie didn't need to give me orders about what to do. I was so happy to be a good girl and let her have whatever she wanted.

I still had that tingling nicely in my butt cheeks and once more my whole body started to respond as Ken filled me with his cock. It only got better as Ken started to pound into me harder. He had a great technique and he fucked me so expertly. I can honestly say it was the best fuck I have had in a long time and I came at least twice all over his ever-hard cock.

I couldn't do quite the same for Cherie as I didn't really know what to do. She pressed her cunt so hard on my face I thought I might drown. I tried to lick and suck the best I could but it seemed she was happy just to grind herself on my face. I just had to go along with it and hope I didn't disappoint.

Then suddenly, just as I was coming down from my second orgasm from Ken's fucking, Cherie was off me and moving alongside.

"Please Sir. I need your cock now." I was impressed by the deference she showed Ken. I could see what was required of a "good girl".

Cherie was already in doggy position and Ken just slid out of me and moved in behind her. I couldn't really see but it was obvious Ken shoved his tool inside Cherie with a single, powerful thrust. Her eyes flew wide open and her head went back. Ken gave her no mercy and fucked her as hard as he liked. I loved the sight of her tits bouncing in time with his thrusting. Each thrust drove the air from Cherie's lungs and soon she could only grunt in time to Ken's hammering cock. I was surprised she could take all that but Cherie was obviously in a very happy place. I know she came over and over while Ken punished her cunt. She even gave me a couple of very long kisses as she took what Ken had to give her.

In time Ken slowed his pace and I heard him tell Cherie, "I want to cum now. You better get down here." he sounded very stern. Cherie spun around, losing Ken from her cunt and going straight to her knees beside him. Again I could see what was expected of a "good girl". I was getting some training of my own just from watching my new best friend with her husband.

Cherie started by stroking and sucking Ken's very virile looking cock. Ken even did a little thrusting of his own into Cheri's mouth and I was impressed by how much of that big cock she could accept. Then Ken grabbed a fistful of Cherie's blonde hair and started to force her mouth back and forward along his length. It looked a little scary to me but I have to say it seemed Cherie likes to be used in that way.

Soon Ken was getting a little impatient and he started stroking his cock with his hand, trying to speed his own release. He still had hold of Cherie's hair and the head of his cock bumped against her cheeks and her chin.

When Ken was ready to explode he gave a single word command and Cherie wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. I saw Ken stiffen and heard his grunting and there was no mistake that he was spewing his seed into Cherie's willing mouth. Still tied to the bed, forced to watch, I felt a pang of jealousy. I used to swallow a lot of cum back in my wild days at college but that no-one has ever used my mouth in quite the same way as that.

I saw Cherie swallow each wad of cum that Ken dumped into her mouth and she moaned each time. I could see how much she loves swallowing her husband's cum. Knowing she does it all the time as an obedient submissive really stirred something in me. I would love to experience the same thing one day soon.

Then Cherie climbed back on the bed and up to me. She leaned over and kissed me, again forcing her tongue deep into my mouth. She was giving me a taste of Ken, letting me catch just a little of his seed still stuck to her tongue. It was such a special moment with my mistress and it felt very, very sexy.

We were still kissing when Ken announced that he was going to the lounge room to order us some snacks from room service. He also said to Cherie, almost as an afterthought, that she could have me alone for a while. "Since you did find this one for us."

Cherie untied the belts around my wrists and finally I was free to move. My arms had been starting to ache and I almost said "thank you" to her out loud. I was a little surprised when she took me in her arms and we happily cuddled one another for a few moments. She must have been getting horny again though, because very soon Cherie was suckling on my tits. Her mouth felt so great on me. It felt like I was being rewarded for having been such a "good girl" so far.

Then Cherie turned around onto the pillows and spread her legs wide. "Lick me for a while," she ordered. Just as fast as I could, I got down on the bed between her tanned thighs. I still really had no idea what I was doing with my mouth on a woman's cunt. This time I felt it was OK to go slower. She tasted fine to me, though different to my own but I got a little hungry for more.

She ordered me to lick her arsehole as well and I was so glad when she did. I licked both her holes as softly as I could. Then Cherie pulled my hair and guided me up to her clit. I sucked on her hard little clit and I probed her hole with my tongue. I just did all the things I figured work for me and that Cherie would enjoy.

She let out a long sigh and said, "yeah that's right, nice and slow". She gave me instructions on how to eat her out.

"My clit... just the tip of your tongue... tongue in my hole... deeper, yes... suck it... lick me all the way up and down." I tried to follow every order Cherie gave me. It felt so natural and so wonderful to be totally submissive for Cherie. I just wanted to do my best for her as way of thanking her for choosing me.

Finally Cherie couldn't last any longer and I heard her have a long, soft orgasm that seemed to consume her entire body. I actually felt Cherie cumming as well which was a new experience for me. I was very proud of myself for my first time. It was even better to bring my new mistress to a lovely climax.

After she had recovered, Cherie pulled me up to her and slowly licked all her juices off my face. That was such an amazingly erotic thing to do. Then she ordered me off the bed and made me stand on the floor with my body bent over the bed. Of course I did as I was told even though I had no idea what was going to happen. She then gave me several long licks that went all the way from my cunt to my asshole and then all the way back again.

Cherie made me feel very special when she did that to me. She also made me realise that I definitely want to have sex with a woman again. Then, with another slap on my ass, I was dragged out to the lounge area.

This time I was allowed to sit between them but still Ken did not speak directly to me. It was weird and I kind of felt like I was being shown my place. Actually I quite liked that part too and I started to feel pretty happy about the idea of belonging to Cherie and my big boss.

I was still expected to fetch drinks for them wand when the food arrived that was my job too. At least that time I was allowed to wear a robe.

As we ate and drank Cherie talked with Ken about me and soon she was revealing some of my secrets. How I wasn't getting to play at home, the websites I visit and the fact I am a total newbie.

Then she started questioning me. It was embarrassing but luckily I had a mouth full of food so I didn't have to answer out loud.

"Have you ever fucked with a couple before?" Shake of my head, not wanting to count a little experimentation at college.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Shake of my head, no.

"You've never licked someone's bung hole before, have you?" No.

"Not even a boyfriend or a husband?" No.

"And yet so well behaved!" Then to Ken, "I knew she was a good pick."

"Well," he said in reply, "I know you like to have your meat fresh," and Cherie laughed loudly at that.

It didn't take long after that before Ken and Cherie were both fondling me and touching me again. Cherie was really interested in my tits but I did feel a little inadequate next to her lush double-Ds.

That was OK because soon enough Cherie pulled my head to her chest. I just sucked and bit her sensitive nipples while Ken fingered my cunt for the first time. I felt really turned-on and Ken's touch was almost as good as Cherie's.

Then, with another of their secret signals, they took me back to the bedroom. Cherie had me lie on the bed while Ken climbed on top of me again. He never spoke to me, barely looked at me. I caught Cherie's eyes and she looked so excited to see Ken about to fuck me.

Spreading my legs for Cherie so that her husband could pump his cock into me was weird and thrilling. She was happy for Ken to use me sexually and I was happy with whatever Cherie wanted of me. I was the submissive and not the employee and for that time my cunt belonged to them both. Oh my god, it felt so liberating to be their 'fresh meat' and to know that Ken could shove his cock into me anytime he felt like it.

Plus I was so horny and Ken's cock felt so good in my cunt. He has a really great technique, too, and I was hoping I would cum all over again for them. Cherie must have had the same idea because all of a sudden she started playing with my clit. They did me so good that I early screamed out as I came for them. I know it was for their pleasure alone but as I came I swear I felt in love with them both. I felt like I was bursting with joy and again I felt sparks shooting through my body. I don't ever remember sex as good as that day with my first dominant couple.

Then I got to rest as Ken ate Cherie's cunt until she gushed all over his face. At one point Cherie ordered me to lick Ken's ass again. I loved being 'made' to do such a dirty thing and I didn't forget to stroke his balls either.

The two of them got into a sixty-nine with Cherie on top and they looked so sexy and loving. They were great to watch together. I took the opportunity to please my mistress some more and, without being ordered this time, I spread her ass cheeks and gave Cherie a rimjob as well. I guess Cherie was happy with me because several times I heard her tell Ken that I was a 'nasty little bitch' and I glowed with pride at being able to serve so well.

Ken's viagra was doing the trick and his cock was still fully erect and thick for us both. Cherie needed a rest so she just looked at me and said "doggy style". I didn't need to be told anything else and of course I complied with the order. Its hard to believe but I presented my hole to Ken for him to fuck once more. He entered me roughly and he hurt me a little but I was really happy because I felt like he was using me the same as Cherie.

Ken grabbed my hair and yanked hard so that my head was forced back just like he did to Cherie. I was pulled back against his thrusting as he slammed into me just as he wanted. I was glad to take it like a good submissive should. I panted so hard as his cock moved like a piston in and out of my love hole. His power soon made me cum nice and hard and I didn't mind being noisy as my juices squirted out all over his tool. Cherie had a big smile on her face while she watched me being fucked by her husband and she even gave me a nice kiss.

Ken is my big boss at work and for once I could say I had enjoyed being "fucked by the man". I knew I would have trouble walking normally the next day but right then I would have paid almost any price to be their slave for the rest of the week.

At last everyone got to rest on the big bed. There was plenty more touching and fondling but it was slower and more casual than before. There I was with a married couple I hardly knew and everyone was naked and taking advantage. Yet I felt really comfortable. They both inspected my cunt, pulling my lips apart to expose and touch me. I got to wipe a little pre-cum from Ken's cock and lick it from my finger.

Cherie got a few slaps on her ass from Ken and she moaned and smiled at me when that happened. I found myself thinking about being spanked by a man, whether it would feel better with his larger hands. That day was the first time anyone has laid a hand on me since I was a child. For Cherie and Ken I would gladly submit to another spanking.

After a long time there was another sort of secret signal between Ken and Cherie and it looked they were going to fuck again. He was sucking hard on her tits, biting her nipples and Cherie was clearly responding. She was moaning loudly and even started begging Ken to "please let me have that big cock inside me Sir". I saw her trying to reach around to grab his cock as well but Ken kept his shaft away from her. Instead Ken caught my eye and signalled to me. It was the first time he had communicated with me at all. I saw what he wanted and I lay down on the bed next to Cherie.