Under Their Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,242 Followers

The sight of Ken forcing his cock into my waiting mouth got Cherie turned-on even more. As I sucked noisily on Ken's cock Cherie started talking dirty to him.

"You like that Sir?... you like my fresh meat sucking your cock?... that mouth feels good... she's making your cock even harder for my pussy... don't cum in her mouth Sir, I want you to drain your balls inside my pussy."

When Ken decided he was ready, or that he had had enough of my mouth, he pulled away and climbed up off the bed. Now Cherie took charge of me once again. I was ordered to lie back and Cherie explained she would get on top like it was a sixty-nine. Naturally I did as I was told, happily. But Cherie explained this was no girl-girl show for Ken.

"Sir is going to fuck me good and hard and you are going to lick me while he does it. Be a good little girl and lick him too. Understand?" I wasn't quite sure but I nodded my agreement anyway.

"Sir will want to hurt me a little with his cock. I need to take what Sir gives me with his cock. So you need to lick my clit to help me. And you need to lick his cock too so he cums a little quicker inside me. You understand me? Don't make me punish you."

After the things they had done to me I was ready for anything. I lay there still as Cherie climbed on top of me. Her body looked so great as she moved into position. I could have managed a girl-girl play with my new mistress. Cherie had her face between my thighs and her wet cunt was only an inch from my face. I thought about starting to lick her right then but I felt Ken climb on to the bed behind my head.

Without warning Ken just shoved his thick cock into my face. Obviously they had done this kind of thing before so they knew how to play it. I, on the other hand, was a newbie and I just had to catch-up as quick as I could. Without being asked I had to receive Ken into my mouth. I opened wide for him and even tilted my head back a little. I wanted to be the perfect little girl.

With a grunt my big boss just used my mouth. He filled it with his hard meat and started thrusting into me. He was rough and he didn't seem to care.

"Take it you little bitch," he growled to me. "Take it all or I'll make Cherie punish you."

Oh my god, I was so excited right then. I didn't find it easy as he thrust deep into my mouth with his powerful cock. I was even a little scared for my safety. But I was determined to show Ken what I could do. So I worked quickly with my tongue, trying to coat his shaft with my saliva so he would be prepared for Cherie's cunt.

After a few more savage thrusts Ken pulled back from my mouth and I could see he was aiming for Cherie's cunt. I tried to reach around to pull at her ass cheeks. I wanted to spread her so Ken had a more inviting target. I was such a slut by this stage that all I wanted was to serve and please this older couple.

I tried to reach Cherie's clit before Ken could start his attack. I got one good lick of my tongue over Cherie's hard little button when Ken's big ballsack slammed onto my forehead and I saw him bury his cock in Cherie with a single, powerful thrust. Even down there between her thighs I could hear Cherie's cry of pain.

To give Cherie some relief I tried to flatten my tongue against her slit and lick as much as I could of her labia. Of course I worked my way to her clit each time and I gave some extra attention to her hard little nub. It felt so violent down there underneath them. My head was being battered as Ken rammed his cock again and again into Cherie. Each time I could hear her cry out at the abuse her cunt was getting.

Of course I had orders to lick Ken too so after a few moments I had to leave Cherie and try to take care of him. His shaft was so hard and moving so rapidly. I used the tip of my tongue, hoping it would feel different to the friction of Cherie's cunt. His big balls were still swinging and they collided with my nose and slapped my cheeks. I just pressed my tongue against his shaft and hoped I was doing it right. Despite the assault Cherie was wet and turned on as well. I could taste her juices on Ken's cock as it pistoned into her.

Being down there, licking them both, was the craziest thing that's ever happened to me. The smell of sex was so strong, his sweat and her cunt juices. I could hear her cunt squelch each time Ken drove in and I am sure I could actually feel the pounding on Cherie's poor cervix. My new mistress was being fucked without mercy and I was close enough that I was giving head to them both at the same time.

After a minute or so Ken paused but only so he could assault my mouth again. Luckily I was concentrating so I was ready for him. He went deep again and I sucked him, getting a strong taste of Cherie and trying to make him clean and wet for the next round. I was still trying to hold Cherie's butt cheeks apart and I actually felt her give me a little lick of her own on my slit.

There was a sort of rhythm and Ken kept switching between Cherie and me. Ken went so fast that I just had to concentrate on licking Cherie when that was required and then having my mouth pounded when Ken wanted to use me. I was serving them both at the same time and it was the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me. They were using me as a sex toy, something to enhance their fuck. I couldn't have been happier, especially when Ken shoved himself into my mouth.

I knew Cherie was loving it, too, despite the pain of the assault. A thick white coat of her cunt juice built up around Ken's shaft. Each time he pumped into my mouth I got to taste her juices and I could tell how excited and wet she was getting. I was going a little crazy myself and I could feel that my cunt was leaking as well.

I didn't know how long this would last but then I heard Cherie start to call out her orgasm. "Oh Sir... oh Sir..." I heard her gasp. I made sure to give her clit some extra attention right then. I was eager to give her the best release possible. I could feel her cunt spasming as she climaxed and I felt the way she ground her hips back against the twin sensations. I felt so slutty just being a part of their play.

Ken just kept slamming into her and I did my best to ease her pain just like she'd ordered. My mouth was aching terribly between my duties of licking Cherie and sucking Ken. But Cherie came several more times as her cunt was simultaneously abused and loved. I could tell that she lost control somewhere in there and just rested on top of me as her body was wracked by climaxes. I know if I'd been fucked by Ken like that I would have been cumming non-stop.

Finally Ken announced it was his turn. "I'm ready to cum in your hole you nasty slut," he called out to Cherie. She made a noise that sounded like a whimper.

Cherie automatically tilted her hips back to give Ken even better access to her. It meant her clit was out of reach of my tongue. Ken's slamming made it too dangerous to lift my head. I just kept hold of her ass cheeks, pulling them wide apart to give Ken the extra thrill of seeing Cherie's tight little butthole.

She was whimpering aloud now, sounding once more like each stroke was ready to make her body burst. I could see Cherie's poor abused cunt lips and she looked so swollen and sore.

I stuck out my tongue and as Ken slammed into Cherie I got to give his balls a little extra lick. I figured it was his climax and it was only right to focus on the big boss.

He grunted and swore softly as he unloaded his balls deep inside Cherie's poor damaged cunt. "Take it bitch," he ordered her. "Your turn to be a good little whore."

I heard every noise they made and the smell of sex was so incredible as Ken poured his cum into her hole. I had to imagine how his cock was pulsing with each spurt. I love it when a man cums but I'd never ever experienced it like that. Cherie was loving it too and I heard her moaning. In response to the pain she jammed her mouth hard over my pussy. It was a blessed relief to have my clit sucked after all that time and I heard my sex noises mix in with theirs.

A long time after I noticed Ken was slowing the pace of his ramming into Cherie. Still wanting to be a good girl, I took my chance to reach up and lick the length of his cock. He was still so swollen and hard. The shaft glistened with the mix of his seed and Cherie's wetness.

"Clean it," Ken ordered me. I was so proud to be given that command. I opened my mouth wide as Ken slid his cock in before I wrapped my lips firmly around that wonderful weapon. Naturally he was still hard from the viagra. I licked and sucked at him and made sure to extract the last of his man juice. He wanted to be cleaned and I was determined to do a proper job. The mix of flavours was a big turn-on. Again it was a first for me and straight away I knew I'd want to experience that taste another time.

Ken didn't forget Cherie either. Once he was satisfied I'd done a proper job of his tool I was order to "clean up your mistress now."

I guessed easily what was required of me. Cherie relaxed and let her full weight fall on top of me. She shuffled down so her cunt was right over my mouth. I was ready for what was coming as gravity started to take effect. The smell of her just-fucked cunt was strong and when I saw the first drop of Ken's fluids starting to leak from her cunt I got all excited again.

"Don't lose a drop of that," was Ken's next order. "Be a good whore for her and swallow every drop."

I fixed my mouth over Cherie's slit and without another thought I obeyed my orders. I used my tongue to loosed up the globs of Ken's seed and started to suck them into my mouth. I couldn't really believe I was licking a woman's cunt so easily. The idea I was sucking on her to extract her husband's cum was almost overwhelming. The mixture of their juices was a taste I can still recall to this day.

Ken climbed off the bed and left us. I stayed on task, licking and sucking on Cherie as her Master's semen leaked out of her abused hole and drained into my waiting mouth. I tried my best to be gentle with her poor damaged labia but I knew I still had Ken's order to get every single drop. I was too afraid to disappoint him.

Finally I figured I'd done my job properly. I dropped my head to rest a little. Cherie turned around and lay with me. She seemed exhausted but still she cuddled and kissed me. I was taken by how gentle and loving she could be. It felt so right after the frenzy of our sex play. Plus I am sure Cherie genuinely enjoys intimacy with a woman. I was pretty certain about that when Cherie recovered enough to suckle my boobs and finger my hole a little more.

After a long time of her tenderness to me, Cherie told me that our time that day was over. In the loungeroom there was no sign of Ken. I got myself dressed as I made small talk with Cherie. My head was still spinning and my body glowing. But they had to go to some kind of business dinner and Cherie needed to get ready. I was shown to the door and she pressed a business card into my hand.

"You were so wonderful my darling," she whispered in my ear. "You were everything I wanted to give to Ken. Thank you."

I smiled and tried to tell her I was incredibly grateful. How could I ever thank Cherie for the life changing experience she had given me? I wanted to say I would submit to her any time she wanted me. She kissed me right there in the doorway. It was a passionate kiss and jt started to get me aroused all over again. Of course I kissed her back and sucked on her tongue, not caring if someone came along the hallway.

"Don't lose that card," she ordered me. "It has all my on-line details on there. Its up to Ken whether we get together again. But I want you to stay in contact with me just in case."

With that I found myself staggering down the corridor and trying to find my room. Once there I stripped off and lay on the bed for over an hour. I masturbated a little too, my head still full of the sights and sounds I'd witnessed that day. Finally I had a shower and ordered room service.

The rest of the time was a blur for me. I failed to contribute much of anything to the conference. I kept an eye out for both Ken and Cherie but I never caught even a glimpse of them.

My life since that day has continued to be a bit of a blur. Cherie had given me a life changing experience. Now I have experienced for real what I had only imagined. I know I want more.

At home I have found myself giving lots of extra blowjobs. The memory of the way Cherie took Ken's cock, and his cum, in her mouth has been on my mind a lot of the time. I want sex more than ever but some nights I don't even get cock in my pussy. I just want to eat cock and to swallow a load of cum. Or I happily get myself off and then finish the fucking with a long, hungry blowjob and imagine I am having my face rammed by a big, angry cock.

At other times I even imagine I am being submissive. Once I took a leaf out of porn movies and got on my knees in the kitchen, sucking and drinking cum before I went to the office. I have been careful not to make my new behaviour seem too obvious but in my mind, at least, I can imagine I am doing what Cherie would want from me.

Even now I am still trying to process what I went through and how I felt on that day. As a result I have tried to avoid going on-line to all my favourite sites. A few times I have been browsing and I've seen Cherie's on-line name come up. I even chatted with her briefly a couple of times. However, mostly I tried to avoid her because I am so embarrassed. Its not because of what we did that day - I still treasure every single memory and am still so grateful to them both. I am embarrassed because I still am such a newbie and because I am afraid to do what I want - to beg Cherie to take me again and give me more of that wonderful world of submission. Cherie said it was Ken's decision and I don't want to be a stalker!

I am sure everything will work out soon. I dream of Cherie and Ken calling me to meet them. However, I know there are other people, and couples, closer to my home. Eventually I will find the courage, or the need, to hook-up with someone like that. Someone who will allow me to submit and to serve them sexually. Just thinking about it makes me wet.

mjar65
mjar65
1,242 Followers