Undercover Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

Michele had no idea what she was going to do to distract the policeman from looking at her licence when she had first coyly asked him if he would like to see something more interesting; but she was pleased that the policeman taken the bait. She now had to live up to her promise and show the man something more interesting than her licence. She thought about attempting to bribe the police officer when he spoke.

"So what have you got to show me love?" he smiled and reached up and turned on the dome light.

He was looking down and staring brazenly at where her pencil skirt had slightly ridden up her thighs. The thought of offering the policeman any form of sexual favour had been the furthest thing from Michele's mind but it was obvious what the policeman was expecting. She couldn't show him her breasts because even in the dim light of interior car light it would be obvious they were fake so Michele improvised. She flashed him her biggest smile.

"If you promise to behave and keep your hands to yourself I'll show you," she teased, unbuckling her seatbelt.

The policeman lifted his gaze from her legs to her face and smiled back.

"I love girls who wear sheer nylons; women just don't seem to wear pantyhose anymore. Even in the fucking winter they only seem to wear those horrible ribbed tights," he said.

It was now obvious to Michele what the man sitting beside her in the car wanted to see. She slowly lifted the hem of her skirt a few centimetres and heard the policeman gasp as more of her silken thighs were exposed. She was not the slightest bit sexually aroused but it was obvious she was having a very stimulating effect on this middle aged policeman. She felt somewhat flattered that she was attractive enough to excite a man; she had never really considered that she may be sexually attractive to men. She only dressed like this at home as means of fulfilling some unidentified need and it gave her sense of wellbeing and she was only outside in the world dressed this way as a means of disguise so she could escape.

Michele decided that she had better get rid of this policeman as soon and with as little indignity as possible. She raised the hem of her skirt another few centimetres so that her skirt was hiked up to the top of her thighs; her hosiery shimmered in the gloom.

"Oh, that's fucking lovely love," the policeman cooed.

"Show us yer knickers then!" he laughed.

Michele decided that the policeman had seen enough; but she remained polite and smiled.

"I think you've seen enough," she giggled back and began to pull at the hem of her skirt.

The policeman reached out and gripped her hand and firmly pulled it away; he was not violent but he was insistent. He let go of her wrist and lifted her skirt further up her thighs until the white nylon V of her panties just peeked from below the hem of her skirt. He then let go of her skirt and smiled at Michele.

"I think I'll decide when I've seen enough. If you want me to behave and keep my hands to myself just leave your skirt where it is!"

Michele baulked at what the policeman had just done to her. He was still pleasant enough but it was obvious that he was now in control of the situation. What she decided to do now was to let him take the lead but she must not let him discover that she was a transvestite. She exhaled and sat back in the seat leaving her skirt hiked up and her panties exposed. The policeman smiled at her again.

"Can I touch your legs; I promise I won't go any higher than your thighs," he pleaded.

Michele suddenly stiffened in her seat; scared now that any control of the situation that she may have had was running away from her.

"Just my legs; and just for a couple of minutes I have to get back on the road," she said firmly.

The policeman slid a hand across the front seat and gently rested it on her knee. His fingers were still cold but they were soft; not a labourers fingers. He slowly circled his fingers on her knee delighting in the feel of her slippery nylons. Michele didn't find the man's touch particularly unpleasant but neither was it sexually arousing; it felt sort of comforting knowing that this man desired her. She allowed him so stroke her legs and she could hear his breathing quicken.

The policeman's hands had warmed up now and they were madly stroking and squeezing the top of her legs. In the silence of the vacant rest area she could hear the swish of his fingers across her nylons and the policeman's breathing became harder and louder until he was almost panting. She sat still and let him paw at her legs hoping he wouldn't ladder her pantyhose; hoping he would finish soon so that she could get back on the road.

Then the policeman removed one hand from her legs and put it around her shoulder, pulling her towards him.

"What are you doing?" Michele cried.

"Just give us a kiss and cuddle love and then you can go," the policeman begged.

Michele was revolted; the thought of kissing a man had never entered her mind. Did this man think she was a homosexual? Of course not, she realised, he thought she was a woman! She had a number of options open to her but none of them were ideal. She could let him kiss her and hope he went no further; she could tell him she was man and hope he didn't beat her up or arrest her, she could try and fight him off, but she was hardly in a position to win the fight and it would likely turn out worse for her.

She decided to negotiate further with the policeman and hopefully bring the situation to an end.

"You just keep wanting more and more from me officer; I tell you what; I'll kiss you for exactly five minutes and you can play with my legs but that's where it stops ok?" Michele said sternly.

"Ok love! You've got a deal. You'll be back on the road in five minutes; I promise," the policeman replied and leaned into her and placed his lips on hers.

Michele could smell his aftershave and felt his stubble lightly graze her face as his lips crushed hers. It was a strange sensation being kissed by this man. It was like kissing a friend or relative, she felt no passion and her response was minimal. She allowed the man to kiss her and fondle her legs as he huffed and puffed as he became even more aroused. When he pushed his tongue into her mouth her reflex action was to try to spit it out and break free of the kiss but the officer pushed her back into her seat and forced himself on her.

Michele struggled to get free of the policeman but he had climbed completely out of his seat and straddled the centre console. He reached down with one hand and released the seat adjustment control and pushed the driver's seat back as far as it would go and then lowered the backrest. He quickly jumped off the console and straddled her, his thighs either side of hers, his weight pressing down on her, holding her in place as her hands beat against his back as she struggled to break free.

Michele could hardly breathe with the heavy policeman on top of her pushing her back into the seat as he slobbered at her mouth and pawed at her thighs. She tried to scream but his mouth covered hers and all she could produce was a muffled gargle. She was panicking now, beating the policemans back with her fists and drumming her heels on the floor of the car. Then her panic changed to terror as she felt him fumble at his flies. She wriggled and writhed but she couldn't get out from underneath the heavy police officer.

Then she started to scream into the policeman's mouth as she felt his penis flop from his open flies and press against her thigh; it felt hot and hard through the nylon of her pantyhose and she felt a dribble of pre-seminal fluid soak into her hose.

Michele tried to struggle harder but the policeman followed her movements and kept his lips locked on hers and his tongue in her mouth to keep her quiet. His cock began to throb as it slithered along Michele's gossamer encased thighs. He was extremely excited by the feel of this well built woman in the tight fitting business suit pressed against him, the smell of her perfume and the taste of her lipstick was tremendously arousing. The more she struggled; the more his penis pressed into the V of her soft warm nyloned thighs and slid and slithered against her sheer hose.

The policeman began to deliberately hump Michele's thighs and the more she fought back the better it was for him. He could feel his orgasm approaching as he violently kissed the woman and humped at her silky-smooth thighs. Michele was horrified at what was happening to her; she realised that she had allowed the policeman to go to far and now the situation was totally out of control. She was now terrified that he might put a hand under her skirt or inside her blouse and find out the truth; that she was a man.

She decided to let the policeman kiss her and take his pleasure against her legs rather than risk the situation getting any further out of hand or bring discovered. Michele stopped struggling and relaxed and parted her lips to allow the man straddling her access to her mouth as he passionately French kissed her. She could feel his cock throbbing between her thighs and she clamped them shut around his penis so he could dry hump her pantyhosed legs.

The policeman sensed her compliance and fucked and humped at her legs; his penis locked in the diaphanous nylon tunnel created by her thighs clamped around his rigid member. He drove his tongue deep in her mouth and fluttered it as his orgasm exploded. Michele was repulsed by the feel of hot sticky semen flooding between her thighs and soaking into her pantyhose. As the policeman humped frantically at Michele's legs the tip of his penis poked out from the tunnel created by her locked thighs and shot gobbets of hot white semen up into the air, they splattered down all over the top of Michele's silken thighs and she felt the searing globs splatter over her legs.

As the policeman slowly came down from his orgasm his kisses and humping became less frantic. Michele sat immobile like a rag doll as he emptied the last of his seed on her. When he had finished he lifted himself up off her and returned to the passenger seat, his erect penis bobbing around, sticking out of his flies. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his member clean and stuffed his slowly deflating penis inside his pants and zipped them up.

Michele just lay back in the seat totally bewildered by what had just happened to her; she was speechless and felt totally violated and disgusted. The cop leaned over and kissed her cheek and dropped the discarded handkerchief in her lap. Michele looked down to see that she had a huge wet stain on the inside of thighs; the policeman's ejaculate had saturated her pantyhose. Globs of lumpy white sperm on the tops of her thighs contrasted with her flesh toned nylons in the dim light cast by the overhead dome.

"Clean yourself up love," the policeman pointed to his crumpled hanky in her lap.

"You can keep it as a souvenir or throw it away for all I care. Now; no more speeding love or I'll have to pull you over again and you might not get off so lightly next time," the policeman laughed and opened the door and got out of Michele's car.

He crunched back across the gravel of the parking lot; his breath steaming in the cold and started up the patrol car and drove away. Michele suddenly started to shake and sob; she had never been so humiliated in her life. The pig of a man had forced himself on her! After a while she settled down and pulled the car seat back into an upright position. She lit a cigarette and dabbed at her semen spattered thighs being careful to keep the sticky mess away from her skirt.

She tossed the revolting semen filled handkerchief out of the window and flicked the cigarette out after it. After she regained her composure she took stock of the situation. She was still safe; the policeman had not taken down any of her details or even asked her name. The car was still unlisted and the stolen number plates had not raised an alarm. She was still in pretty good shape considering.

She took off her heels and keeping her skirt hiked up away from her semen stained thighs she pulled down her panties and pantyhose. She wiped the drying semen off her thighs her come-stained pantyhose and tossed them after the handkerchief and slipped back into her high heels. Then walked around to the boot of the car and opened a suitcase and took out a clean pair of pantyhose. It was bitterly cold but she pulled them on in the pitch black darkness of the rest stop and then she slid back into her heels and reached into the car for her panties which she pulled on and then straightened her skirt.

Michele got back into the car, sighed, and lit another cigarette to calm her nerves. She finished it and started up the car, glad of warmth of the heater, and drove out of the rest area.

Three hours later she was just over the Victorian border and fast asleep in a cheap motel room.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers
12