Undercover Starlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

Nicola, The Walrus and Rondo all turned and stared at her in amazement.

"What did you say?" Rondo asked.

"I said," Bambi replied through clenched teeth. "I'm not wearing any panties." She spoke a little louder this time, and her voice carried barely audible beneath the music. A few other people glanced in her direction.

"That's... interesting," said The Walrus.

Suddenly, a bartender appeared before their booth. "Ms. Baron? I'm afraid they're towing your car outside."

"My car?" Nicola asked. She looked decidedly unfocused.

"We really should go rescue it," said Bambi hastily, standing up from the booth. Nicola reluctantly disengaged herself from her new friend.

"I can't wait till my shoot," she cooed, blowing him a kiss.

"Me too," The Walrus replied. "It was wonderful meeting you, Knickers."

Finally, Bambi managed to hustle the starlet out of the strip joint.

**********

"My head hurts," Nicola complained.

"You shouldn't've drunk so much last night," Agent Bambi admonished her.

The pair were in Nicola's convertible, parked across the street from The Walrus's mansion. From here all they could see was a thirty-foot wall broken only by a high-security gate. Nicola couldn't help but wonder what nefariousness Mr. The Walrus got up to behind that giant fence.

"You acted like a total slut," Bambi continued.

"Exactly!" Nicola replied. "I *acted* like a total slut. It was all part of my cover."

Bambi peered at the attractive Australian. Had last night really just been an act? She had to admit it had certainly worked. They had a personal invite into The Walrus's house, something no other agent had been able to pull off. Not only that, but he was completely besotted with Nicola.

Anyway, it was time to be moving. They'd be infiltrating his hideout with the cover they'd adopted last night. Bambi was a photographer, here to use the mansion as a location to shoot a spread of Nicola. Of course, this would give her plenty of opportunity to take some other shots of the building. The girls were dressed marginally more conservatively than last night. They both wore brief t-shirts and shorts, showing off lots bare arms and legs.

Once again, they weren't wearing wires.

Nicola drove up to the security gate and pressed the buzzer. A gruff male voice responded.

"Yeah? Waddaya want?"

"It's Nicola Baron and her friend Bambi. We're here for a photo shoot? It's all clear with Mr. The Walrus."

There was a brief silence from the speaker. Then the voice growled, "Drive through to the guard post."

With a grind of gears the massive iron gates slid open. Nicola swallowed. They were going into the lair of a dangerous gangster. Who knew what horrors awaited them? Bravely, she drove on.

They headed up a long, winding driveway, set in the midst of sweeping green gardens. Everywhere Nicola looked there were bursts of colors, flowerbeds carefully laid and arranged in a variety of eye-catching patterns.

In short, it was beautiful.

They halted at the guard post, a squat gray building that looked out of place in these serene gardens. Nicola turned off the engine and her and Bambi stepped out of the car. A knot of nervousness gnawed at her stomach. She expected whoever they had spoken to on the intercom to appear, some knuckle-dragging gorilla who would subject them to interrogation.

The door to the hut opened and out stepped a tall, stunning young woman. She looked like a model, her pert breasts barely concealed inside a black bikini. Apart from a pair of matching black pumps, and a nametag that read 'Hi! My name is Amanda', the skimpy bathing suit was all the "security guard" wore.

"Hi girls!" Amanda greeted them cheerily. "You must be Knickers and Bambi. Mr. The Walrus told us to expect you."

Bambi and Nicola exchanged surprised glances. "No offence, but you don't really look like a security guard."

"None taken!" laughed Amanda. "I'm actually a bit of a jack of all trades. But I do need to do a security check. Mr. The Walrus believes in taking precautions. Please stand up straight and raise your arms in the air."

They complied. Amanda stepped up to Nicola and began to frisk her. She patting her lightly, starting with her legs, moving up to her thighs, and up her chest. Nicola tried hard to concentrate as the statuesque brunette basically groped her.

Satisfied, Amanda moved on to the adorable fed. From the strange expression that crossed her cute face, Nicola guessed she, too, was getting a funny feeling from the unusual security protocols their mark employed.

After the body search, Amanda made a brief inspection of Bambi's camera bag and the bag of clothes Nicola had brought. Satisfied, she handed them back.

"Great," said Amanda, "you're both clear. I'll escort you up to the house."

With a tap-tap-tapping of her heels on the cobbled path, Amanda led up through a grove of palm trees. Nicola followed, mesmerized by the sight of Amanda's ass, barely covered by her thong, wiggling with every step.

They could hear the gay, high-pitched sound of women laughing. They emerged from the palms and were greeted with yet another extraordinary scene. Dozens of beautiful women were lounging around a swimming pool, sunbathing, splashing about in the water. They were all dressed as revealingly as Amanda, some of them more so in fact: more than a few were topless, tanning their bare breasts under the California sun.

Nicola and Bambi both stopped and gaped at the girls. Amanda looked at them with a bemused smile. Nicola couldn't believe it. It was like Mr. The Walrus was so rich, so powerful, he could afford to live his life like a teenage boy's sex fantasy, with his own harem.

"Are any of these women here against their will?" Bambi whispered. Amanda threw back her head and laughed.

"Of course not! You must've felt his pull, the sexual magnetism he exerts?"

"Mmm, yes," Nicola replied.

"Everyone here is for one reason and one reason alone: they want to fuck the boss." Amanda waggled her eyebrows suggestively. "I daresay you girls are here for a similar reason?"

Bambi blushed. "We're just here to do a photo shoot."

"Yeah, right." Amanda stretched out a long elegant arm, pointing out a luscious topless black girl sunning herself on a lounger. "That's Cathy. She used to be an interior designer, came out here to do some work on the mansion. But she quit her job just to live here." Nicola arched her eyebrows in surprise.

"And that," said Amanda, indicating a haughty looking blonde woman rubbing lotion on her perky little boobs, "is Sarah, a meter maid who once tried to ticket Mr. The Walrus's BMW. Now she delights in letting him drink champagne out of her pussy."

"Wow," breathed Bambi. "And what's your story?"

Amanda threw them a naughty smirk. "Let's just say that a promising legal career is going to waste just because I can do things with my tongue that makes Mr. The Walrus bark like a dog."

Nicola stared breathlessly at the shameless buffet of tits and ass laid out before her. What a life! And would Mr. The Walrus shortly be adding a starlet and an FBI agent to his collect of bare-breasted beauties?

"Yknow," whispered Amanda, "the boss likes all us girls to be, um, 'friendly', so if you see anyone you fancy, just let me know and I can arrange a more intimate get together later."

As they walked past, Cathy reached out and pinched Bambi's ass. The busty fed gave a squeak of surprise and hurried after Amanda, rubbing her bottom.

They walked around the house. It was a mammoth white building, a huge imposing monument to wealth that seemed to shimmer in the hot sun. The little path curved around through yet more tropical plants, and Amanda let them through a small grotto. A set of French windows opened into the mansion. Amanda strode through these, and Nicola and Bambi found themselves standing next to an indoor swimming pool. A giant skylight overhead flooded the room with bright light that made the water look like liquid gold.

Nicola was utterly stunned by the sight. Since arriving in LA, she'd seen many opulent displays of considerable wealth, but this Walrus guy beat all the producers and directors hands down. The starlet felt a familiar feeling rising inside her: Lust. She was drawn to power and sex, and just the smell of Mr. The Walrus's money was enough to turn her on.

"Mr. The Walrus thought this might be a good place for you to start the shoot. He'll be along soon," Amanda announced.

As if on cue the double doors at the far end of the chamber burst open and in strode the man himself. Nicola couldn't help herself, she let out a small squeak of delight at his appearance. This was the first time she'd ever seen him standing up, and it was certainly a sight to see.

He was, to say the least, a little overweight. Nicola could see that, despite the Armani suit that he was wearing, he bulged all over. His massive stomach heaved with every footfall. His arms were huge and flabby. He legs were pillars of fat, pumping away as he walked around the pool. It was just as well he was tall as it lessened the overall effect of his obesity.

But despite his plump appearance, Nicola felt an instant sexual attraction to the man. She was practically drooling at the sight of him. She told herself that it was because he did have a handsome face, but she knew the truth: his personal fortune was more than enough to open her legs.

The gangster strode imperiously around the pool, beaming at his girls. "Knickers!" he cried, "how wonderful to see you again." Nicola dashed over to him, and he greeted her by throwing his arms around her, pulling the horny little starlet to his chest.

"Mmmm," she cooed with delight. "It's great to see you again!" She rubbed her succulent body against his, smiling with pleasure at the stirring in his loins. His meaty hands fell upon her ass, stroking her backside through the thin material of her shorts. Nicola was so horny she could've fucked him then and there.

Mr. The Walrus was so busy playing with his new toy he failed to notice Agent Bambi. Taking advantage of Nicola's slutty display (which she wasn't sure was an act or not), Bambi glanced around the room to note what security features he had in place.

Eventually, he reluctantly let go of Nicola. Amanda walked up to him and stroked his shoulder. Mr. The Walrus reached an arm around each of his girls affectionately drawing them both against his bloated body.

"There's plenty of me to go around," he rumbled. The girls giggled.

"Perhaps we could get started..." said Bambi. She began setting up her equipment (a few lights and a reflector board) in an arrangement she hoped made her look like a real photographer.

"I trust you approve of my humble home?" the gangster asked. "God, yeah," Nicola breathed, looking up toward the cascade of light falling from the ceiling. Mr. The Walrus took the opportunity to shamelessly leer down her shirt, enjoying the view of her bra-less boobs.

"Nicola," said Bambi, "I'd like to have you in that pink bikini of yours. Is there somewhere she can use to change her clothes?"

"Oh that's not necessary," Nicola cut her off. "I'm sure Mr. The Walrus doesn't mind if I get dressed out here, do you?"

A salacious grin crossed his face. "Not at all! Please, don't let me get in the way. I'm just a humble observer, honored to witness the magic of showbiz taking place before my eyes." He finished this little speech with a light pat on Nicola's ass. She blushed.

Nicola opened her bag and fished out her pink bikini. Holding it in her hands, it looked like little more than two wispy handkerchiefs.

The starlet cast Mr. The Walrus a shy smile and began to disrobe.

In her illustrious career, Nicola had stripped many times for directors and producers, both on camera or (more often than not) off. She liked to think she had gotten very good at the fine art of tease, and she was right: Nicola's little performances could raise the dead.

But this time was different. This time the horny little model was stripping for justice, and she was determined to put on one hell of a show.

She began by kicking off her heels, revealing her elegant, naked little feet.

Next came the shorts. Nicola took her time, slipping them down an inch at a time. She eased them over her exquisite ass, revealing a very skimpy pair of white g-string panties. The shorts slid down her long legs and fell unwanted and unnecessary at Nicola's ankles.

She grasped the bottom hem of her t-shirt, tugging it up to just beneath her boobs, baring her smooth, tanned stomach and cute little belly button.

Nicola cast a look over at her spectators. Mr. The Walrus's eyes were shining bright. Even Amanda was staring at her intently. She felt a rush of pride at how quickly she captured their attention.

The whole room was quiet, everyone's attention fixed to Nicola's chest. Her hands clutched at her shirt, bunched just beneath her boobs, keeping her chesty treasures from their hungry gaze.

Nicola gave a saucy smirk. The only sound was the rustle of material as Nicola slipped off her top, followed closely by a sigh of appreciation from her audience.

"Nice rack," murmured Amanda, admiring her bare boobs.

"Thanks," Nicola replied.

She tossed the shirt aside. She was now completely nude except for the delicate piece of lace covering her pussy. That didn't stay on too long. Nicola slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and tugged them off.

"Spectacular!" the stout gangster announced, clapping his hands. "I've seen you nude in your movies many time, but I must say you are even more enchanting to look at in the flesh."

Nicola slipped into a model's pose: hands on hips, chest thrust proudly out, and turned her body as if presenting her naked charms for their host. "I always do my best to please the fans," she replied.

Mr. The Walrus (and Amanda too) enjoyed the little T&A show Nicola put on for them as she put on her bikini. The starlet was now 'dressed' (for want of a better word) and ready to go to work.

For the next forty minutes Bambi directed the busty beauty as she lounged around the indoor pool, shooting off several rolls. Nicola posed in every cheesecake position imaginable, eager to show off her fabulous body to the camera.

Although Nicola had been a professional model since she was 16, it had only been within the past year the adorable little Aussie had developed a real exhibitionist streak. She'd posed for her first nude set back in her native Australia, and then within a few weeks jetted off to Hollywood to begin her new career as a starlet. Nicola knew what it took to reach stardom, and she was willing to do whatever it took to land that big part. Within those first couple of days, her agent arranged dozens of 'interviews' with directors and producers. These interviews had involved Nicola baring her luscious body to them, before getting down and dirty and demonstrating her many other talents.

But Nicola didn't mind. She was good at what she did, and she had never had so much money before in her life. Most of all she was having a ball, strutting around Hollywood wearing ever more revealing outfits and sleeping with lots of lovely, wealthy men (and women!).

And now here she was again, disporting her fine figure before the leering gangster, Tommy "The Walrus" Teducci. Bambi currently had Nicola standing in front of a potted palm, pushing her chest out toward the camera.

"Out more, out more, good," said Bambi, snapping off a shot. Photography, nothing to it! Unbeknownst to their host, Bambi's camera would occasionally stray away from Nicola, and take a picture of something The Walrus most definitely would not like photographed. She got some good shots of the large room that housed the indoor pool, and clear pictures of the locking mechanisms on the French windows. If the FBI had to storm the mansion, this would be a good place to enter quickly.

But Agent Bambi was really getting into character. She was enjoying herself, taking glamour photos of the Aussie starlet. There was a bit of a power rush, telling Nicola what do to and her obeying instantly. Right now, she was trying to get the perfect shot of Nicola thrusting her boobs out.

"Arch your back more," she instructed, "really push those babies out toward me."

Nicola shot a quick glance over at The Walrus. He'd plonked his vast bulk into a chair and spent all morning watching the girls. Amanda stood behind him, leaning forward to massage his broad shoulders. Nicola was amazed, he must be such a busy criminal overlord and yet he'd put all that work aside just to ogle her.

Kinda sweet, really!

She shot him a smile. He leered back.

The only problem was Bambi. Not being a real photographer, she didn't really know how to pose her subjects very well, and demanded a little too much from them. Like this shot. Nicola pulled her shoulders back, but still Bambi wanted more.

Nicola's arched her back even further, pushing her impressive tits out.

Her bikini top, not designed to take such punishment, snapped under pressure.

With a whip-like crack, the back strap broke, propelling the garment across the room like a catapult, where it landed on Bambi's face.

The Walrus burst into laughter, quickly joined by Amanda and Nicola herself. Giggling wildly, the Aussie model pointed down at her now-bare chest.

"That's never happened before!" she chortled.

"Perhaps we better take five," said Bambi. She handed the bikini top back to Nicola. Instead of putting it back on, she tossed it aside, preferring instead to remain topless.

Nicola fixed Mr. The Walrus with a sultry gaze and sauntered toward him, her delicious bare boobs bobbing with each step.

"I hope you don't mind me asking," she purred, "but I've been curious. Why do they call you The Walrus?"

He gave a broad grin. "Amanda, darling, would you like to show Knickers just why I'm known by that name?"

"Sure, boss," the perky brunette replied. She bent down low over his lap and undid his fly. Her elegant little hands disappeared inside his pants, and then re-emerged a moment later.

For a moment, it looked like she was hauling a pink fire hose out of his trousers.

Nicola gasped. Bambi almost dropped her camera.

Amanda kept yanking and yanking and yanking. Hand over hand she worked, heaving more and more of the beaming gangster out before their very eyes. Nicola's eyes were as big as saucers, as the biggest cock she'd ever seen was revealed before her.

He was huge! It was like an elephant's trunk hanging down from his crotch. And still Amanda fished more of the monster out into view.

"Ysee, Knickers, I'm kinda hung like a walrus."

"So I see," Nicola breathed. The sight of his giant penis enchanted her, pulsing gently as Amanda stroked it. The starlet felt herself irresistibly drawn toward it.

Nicola knelt down before Mr. The Walrus. "May I?" she asked.

"Help yourself," he rumbled.

Bambi's jaw dropped as the doe-eyed Aussie starlet knelt between the gangster's massive thighs. In all her years as a federal agent, she'd never seen anything quite like this.

Nicola's hands grasped Mr. The Walrus's mighty cock firmly. It responded to her cool touch, stiffening. The helmet shone bright, slick with pre-cum. Her eyes shining with desire, Nicola poked out her tongue and tentatively gave the head a lick.

The gangster's obese body quivered with anticipation. Nicola smiled, enjoying the sense of power the small young woman had over the huge crime lord. Once again, her tongue flicked out and slithered across the sensitive tip of his dick. Nicola's nose drank in the salty, musky scent of his desire.

Mr. The Walrus let out a satisfied sigh and leaned back in his chair, making himself comfortable for the treat he was about to receive.

Nicola closed her eyes and opened her watering mouth as wide as she could. With both hands she guided the monstrous appendage into her maw.

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers