Undercover Starlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

Slowly, inch-by-inch, Nicola fed his penis down her throat, endeavoring to cram as much of it as possible into her mouth. As a champion BJ-princess, she took the engorged member as a personal challenge, and Nicola was determined to give Mr. The Walrus an afternoon he would not forget.

Nicola's head began to bob up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Quickly she built up a strong pace, her chestnut-colored hair flying in all directions. Saliva flowed like water from her lips, covering his dick in a sticky coating of Nicola's drool and Mr. The Walrus's love-slime.

It was all Bambi could do but stand and stare. She had to admit there was something... captivating about the spectacle Nicola was making of herself. Watching the gorgeous starlet enthusiastically suck the gangster's cock gave the busty fed a strange feeling of excitement.

It may not be good police work, but she liked it.

Nicola was making eager slurping noises as her deep-throating came to a head. The Walrus flung his head back and made loud groaning noises. His enormous hips were bucking as if he was fucking Nicola's face even as she sucked him off.

The cacophony of slurping, moaning and bucking reached a crescendo. The Walrus shuddered, his body writhing. With a groan he came, emptying his balls into Nicola's mouth.

For a moment, the starlet's eyes bulged in surprise, and Bambi wondered if she'd bitten off more than she could chew. Nicola swallowed several times, gallons of sticky white goop squirting out of her mouth. Some of the stuff even ran out of her nose. Globs rolled down her chin and dripped onto her bare boobs.

With a gasp, Nicola removed her lips from the now-limp dick. Thick strands of cum and spit formed an icky web that still connected her face to Mr. The Walrus's impressive pussy-plunger. She wiped ineffectually at the mess but only succeeded in getting it all over her delicate hands.

Seeing the predicament she was in, The Walrus gallantly lent Nicola a hand.

"Amanda," he commanded, "please get Knickers something to clean herself off with."

The tasty brunette, who throughout Nicola's performance had stood behind her boss gently rubbing his back, looked around. With nothing else at hand, she shrugged and untied her bikini bottoms.

Nicola accepted the impromptu napkin with a grateful smile, and did her best to clean Mr. The Walrus's copious spunk off her bare body.

The doors at the far end of the room opened and Rondo Hatton appeared. The little weasel eyed up the proceedings with a disdainful look but said nothing.

"Boss? The boys are here to go over... yknow, tomorrow... Valdez..."

"Ah yes," sighed The Walrus, as Amanda finished up the job of feeding his monster dick back into his pants and zipped them back up. "Tomorrow."

Bambi's attention was instantly peaked. She was racking her brain to think of a subtle way of finding out when Nicola blurted out:

"What's happening tomorrow?"

Rondo gave her a suspicious look but his boss didn't seem to mind. "Mr. Valdez is a... business contact from Colombia. We only get to meet once a year so we make a day of it. We take my yacht, 'The Topless Bimbo' out into international waters for a day of dealing and... fun." He gave a wide grin and Amanda stifled a giggle.

Of course! thought Bambi. The FBI had known about the link between The Walrus's operation and Valdez but they'd never been able to get near them when they were together. If only there were some way her and Nicola could get aboard that yacht...

"Sounds like a great way to spend the day," purred Nicola.

"Perhaps you and Bambi would like to join us?" asked The Walrus. "It's a personal rule of mine that 'The Topless Bimbo' has an all-female crew, and I'm sure Valdez would enjoy meeting you, Knickers."

"Great!" enthused Nicola. "I'd love to help out with the entertainment on your little floating party."

"Good to have you aboard!" bellowed The Walrus. He stood up, brushing down his lap. "Amanda here will supply you with all the details. I'll be seeming more of you lovely ladies tomorrow."

**********

Special Agent Bambi Thumper was pretty pleased with herself. Back at the West Hollywood FBI field headquarters she had just finished briefing her superior, Deputy Director Franklin, on the coup she'd just managed to pull off. Nicola was there too, a little overwhelmed by her surroundings.

"We can bust his operation wide open," Bambi beamed. "Once we're on that boat, Nicola and I will be able to spy on his transaction with Valdez. We'll get all the details, names, places, dates, the lot."

"Uh-huh," Franklin replied. He was examining the surveillance photos Bambi had taken inside The Walrus's mansion.

Or more accurately, he was drooling over the semi-naked photos of Nicola.

That was not exactly the reaction Agent Bambi had hoped for. "Isn't that great, sir?"

Franklin glanced up, his eyes darting back and forth between Bambi and Nicola before settling on Nicola's impressive cleavage. "Fantastic..." he breathed. He picked up one of the pictures- the one that had captured the precise moment Nicola had lost her top, and the priceless expression of surprise on her pretty face. "Would you mind signing this?"

"Sure!" Nicola replied perkily. She scribbled her signature and a string of kisses across her own boobs and handed the photo back with a smile.

"So we're a go for tomorrow then?" Bambi asked, excited. She smelt a big bust, and she didn't mean the hooters swinging off her chest.

"Sure, sure, whatever," replied Director Franklin with a wave of his hand. "It's a go."

"Don't worry, sir," said Nicola. "I'm ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes to please the FBI."

Franklin broke into a broad grin, imagining the lengths the lusty babe was willing to go to 'satisfy' the requirements of her adoptive country.

"We'll see about that tomorrow!" he replied.

**********

The next morning, Bambi and Nicola arrived at the marina. Amanda's instructions had been quite explicit about when and where they had to be. The question of clothes, however, was not.

"It doesn't matter," she'd told them, "you'll be given something to wear aboard 'The Bimbo'".

That 'something' had sounded a bit ominous to Bambi, and she was a bit anxious that she'd end up in an outfit that would make the slutty little ensemble she'd worn in 'Hooters R Us' look like her Sunday best. But Nicola was excited, she loved to dress up and couldn't wait to see what Mr. The Walrus's imagination had dreamt up for her to parade her luscious body in.

Because of this, the wires the girls would wear had to be a little bit different. As they'd almost certainly be taking their clothes off, their bugs would have to be hidden in jewelry. Each of the gorgeous babes sported a gold necklace around her neck, with a heart shaped locket snuggled between their boobs, containing a microphone/video camera.

Thus equipped, the girls made their way down to "The Topless Bimbo"'s slip at the Marina Del Rey.

It was not hard to find, not with a name like that. "The Topless Bimbo" was a huge luxury yacht, bigger than anything else in the marina. Nicola stared at it open mouthed, again feeling the familiar feeling of lust rising in her loins. It was brazen displays of opulence such as this that were guaranteed to make her horny.

"Morning girls!" called a familiar voice behind them. Nicola and Bambi turned. Next to "The Bimbo"'s berth was a small white pavilion. Amanda stood in the doorway waving to them. "Come on in and we'll get you kitted out."

The perky brunette led them through to a changing room. There were several other girls, laughing and giggling, getting dressed in the uniforms worn by the gallant crew of the good ship "Topless Bimbo". T-shirts were being shucked off, shorts were dropping to the floor, and plenty of tasty female flesh was being bared.

"Bambi, you'll be joining the crew for this cruise. Nothing too onerous, just circulate through the guests, serving drinks. And remember to be very... friendly to the boss's guests, if you know what I mean." Amanda winked at the busty fed, eliciting a storm of snickering from Bambi's crewmates.

"I think I get the idea," Bambi replied. Amanda picked out a set of clothes from a shelf and handed them to Bambi. "Get your gear off and report on 'The Bimbo' with the others in five minutes."

"Aye, aye," Bambi replied.

"As for you, Knickers, Mr. The Walrus has something special in mind for you. Please take off your clothes for now, you be 'getting dressed' later on, aboard 'The Bimbo'."

"You mean you want me naked?" Nicola asked.

"Sure," Amanda replied. "You don't have a problem with that do you?"

"Oh, no," Nicola replied. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head, baring her tits to her shipmates.

Agent Bambi was a little less eager to strip nude in front of the others. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. But she badly wanted to take The Walrus down, and to do that she needed to be aboard "The Topless Bimbo" when he was cutting a deal with Valdez.

And this was the only way Bambi could get aboard.

She sighed, and took a closer look at the costume Amanda had handed her. It was more or less a sailor suit, with 'less' being the operative word.

The outfit consisted of a short, white pleated skirt that came down several inches above her knees, revealing her smooth thighs. Around her neck Bambi wore a blue and white kerchief, which she carefully arranged so that it didn't cover the locket/camera. The costume was finished nicely with a little sailor's cap Bambi perched on her head, and a pair of white pumps on her feet.

It didn't surprise Bambi one bit that the whole crew was topless. Everyone else wore the same outfit, and none of them seemed to mind that their breasts were bare. Amanda wore a slightly different costume: a pair of crisp, starched white shorts and a captain's cap. She too bared her boobs for all to see.

Blushing a little, Bambi looked around for Nicola. The Aussie starlet had stripped nude as requested and was sitting on a stool enjoying the free show. She was completely naked, and Bambi's gaze roamed over Nicola's body, drinking in every detail of her tanned, flawless body. Well, completely naked except for the locket she wore around her neck, sitting snugly between her large, bare boobs.

The locket that was actually a camera. A camera that, right now, was transmitting images of the topless Bambi to her FBI comrades. She turned bright scarlet and raised her arm to cover her hooters.

Bambi caught herself just in time. It might draw suspicion: she was, after all, supposed to be another giggling slut who loved taking her clothes off. So, trying hard not to imagine Agent Johnson drooling over her tits, Agent Bambi held her head up high and thought about the kudos she'd receive when she personally arrested The Walrus.

"Right girls," said Amanda, her authoritative voice ringing through the changing room, "time to go to work. Remember, the boss is counting on each and every one of you to make this another memorable treat for his business associates, especially Mr. Valdez."

"Aye, aye, captain," cried the sailorettes together. Then, in perfect unison, the girls of "The Topless Bimbo" threw their chief a salute, which set every right boob in the room quivering.

Bambi had to admit, it was quite a sight to behold.

They filed out of the pavilion, emerging into the bright California sunshine. Bambi felt a brief rush of panic at being topless outdoors where anyone could see her. But no-one else seemed to care, least of all the butt-naked Nicola who trotted along beside Bambi wearing a smile and little else.

Agent Bambi realized what a great choice she'd made in choosing Nicola for this undercover operation. The starlet was completely wanton, she had no problem whatsoever with what was required of her. And her approach really worked, every step of the way it had been Nicola that had brought them success. All by acting like a total slut.

But was it an act? Bambi couldn't help but wonder if Nicola really was the bimbo fuck-bunny she appeared to be. Despite the danger of infiltrating a gang, and all the degrading acts, Nicola was definitely enjoying herself.

Maybe Bambi should take her lead? Maybe she should relax and enjoy herself too?

With their heels clacking against the gangplank, the girls boarded "The Topless Bimbo". Captain Amanda issued a string of orders and the topless crew jumped to comply. They made quite a winsome sight, hurrying around the deck, their bare boobs bouncing deliciously in their haste to obey.

Despite looking like a bunch of half-naked bimbos, they were actually competent sailors and knew what they were doing. For now, Bambi and Nicola remained in the saloon out of everybody's way while Amanda prepped the yacht for the arrival of The Walrus and his guests. Nicola took the opportunity to stretch out her nude body on a couch and relax, while Bambi paced back and forth, wringing her hands.

Eventually, Amanda came down from the bridge to get them sorted out. "Nicola, you'll be making a grand entrance later on. You can go down into one of the cabins in the meantime. Bambi, the boss will be here in a few moments. I'd like you on deck to greet him and the guests."

The girls exchanged glances, a little nervous at being separated. In fact, each was worried for the other. Bambi knew she was a trained agent, but Nicola just was an amateur. What if she got herself in hot water?

For her part, the Aussie starlet was worried that because Bambi wasn't enjoying herself, she would be spotted as an undercover operative.

But as there was nothing they could do about it, the girls went their separate ways. Nicola disappeared down below while Bambi went up on deck.

**********

The busty fed licked her lips, tasting the salty tang of the sea in the cool breeze that washed over her, caressing her face and bare boobs, causing her thick, dark nipples to spring to attention.

She was standing alongside two other sailorettes, a topless guard of honor, waiting for the master of "The Topless Bimbo" to arrive. She stood rigidly to attention, chest thrust forward, bearing a tray of drinks.

Down on the wharf, a big limo pulled up. Out stepped The Walrus himself, Tommy Teducci, closely followed by his weasel-faced lieutenant, Rondo Hatton. Two other cars arrived, and a small army of bodyguards piled out. Bambi sucked in her breath at the rogue's gallery assembling down there, recognizing each ugly face from the FBI files on The Walrus and his gang.

The Walrus was clearly in a good mood. He warmly greeted his henchmen with much smiling, laughing and backslapping.

Then another car pulled up. Another bunch of hoods emerged, and it was clear that they were a separate gang. Colombians. They could only mean...

From the car stepped a frail latino man, leaning heavily on a silver-topped cane. It was Valdez!

Valdez and The Walrus embraced, like a couple of old friends. Bambi could catch snatches of their conversation.

"...how much fun you had last time..." The Walrus bellowed.

The party made its way up the gangplank. Waiting there to greet them was Captain Amanda.

"Permission to come aboard?" asked The Walrus, leering at the captain's tits.

"Permission granted, sir!" replied Amanda, throwing him such a forceful salute her boobs jiggled.

Valdez's eyes were shining bright as he surveyed the bevy of bare-breasted beauties who crewed "The Topless Bimbo", and were here to fulfill his every fantasy. He reached out a withered hand toward the captain. Amanda remained frozen in her salute as Valdez gently stroked her left tit, running his palm across her creamy-smooth bosom and lightly tugging on her erect nipple.

"Of course you remember our darling captain..." said The Walrus.

"How could I forget!" leered the elderly Colombian, still squeezing Amanda's boob. The assembled hoods laughed, and Amanda herself momentarily broke her stiff bearing to giggle.

"Of course, there are some new 'faces' on board as well," said bloated crime lord. Valdez turned his dark, beady eyes on the three sailorettes waiting to serve him. Agent Bambi quivered slightly as his hungry gaze fell upon her chest.

"All willing to serve, I trust?" he asked.

"Willing..." said the girl on Bambi's left.

"...and able," added the girl on Bambi's right. This elicited more laughs from the mobsters. Bambi glanced downward and noticed that each of them sported a noticeable bulge in the crotch of their Armani suits.

"And what do we have here?" said Valdez, eyeing her up.

"Bambi, sir," Bambi replied, fluttering her eyelids. "If there's anything I can do for you..." she added in a husky voice. Valdez licked his lips, then reached around and patted Bambi's delicious rump. The half-naked fed gave a squeak of surprise, nearly dropping her tray of drinks.

Chuckling, The Walrus relieved her of a cocktail, handing one to his Colombian contact. "To business!" he cried, holding the glass aloft.

"To 'The Topless Bimbo'!" added Valdez, meeting the toast, "and all who sail 'on' her!"

The gangsters boarded the ship, followed by their entourage of bodyguards and henchmen. Bambi greeted them with a friendly smile, and they greeted her by helping themselves to her chesty charms. By the time "The Bimbo" was ready to depart, the gorgeous redhead had been well and truly groped by the very men she was supposed to arrest.

While the other sailorettes were laughing and joking as the passengers brazenly fondled them, Bambi was blushing a bright shade of red that ran down her face, across her bare boobs, and down to her bellybutton peeking out over the top of her skirt.

She was a little worried that her embarrassment would blow her cover, but the cabal of crooks was more endeared to her because of her predicament. Of course, that meant that Bambi received more attention than the other girls, which made her blush all the more.

Amanda went on up to the bridge, and with a roar of engines, "The Topless Bimbo" was underway for an afternoon of debauchery and criminal activity on the high seas.

As Bambi busied herself serving drinks, she guessed that before this cruise was over, having her tits felt up would be the least of things she would do just to bust The Walrus.

**********

Nicola was getting bored. Sitting alone in the cabin, naked, she had nothing to do. She found a copy of Hustler stashed in a bureau, and enjoyed a good 'read'.

"The Bimbo" was underway by now, and out the porthole Nicola could see the California coast recede into the distance and the vast blue of the Pacific increase to fill the horizon.

The gorgeous starlet was restless. She could hear the laughter of the party drifting down from above and she wished she was up there too, sunning herself on the deck, and enjoying the erotic attentions of Mr. The Walrus and his associates. An orgy at sea was taking place and she was missing out!

I guess I'll just have to wait for whatever special event he has in mind for me, thought Nicola.

She decided she wasn't going to hang around here, though. She was, after all, an undercover starlet! That meant it was time to do some snooping.

Of course, she was still bare-ass naked, but that hardly mattered to the stunning ex-model. She'd been naked in public many times before, and this wouldn't be the last.

Nicola opened the door and peeked out into the corridor. It was empty, the only sounds being the gentle creak of the yacht, the throb of the engines, and the noise of the party. Nicola slipped out.

She crept along the corridor. What was she looking for? Evidence! The camera around her neck (the only thing she was wearing) continued to send pictures of everything she saw. When she paused to admire the reflection of her gorgeous, naked figure in a large mirror, she doubtless gave their FBI back-up team a cheap thrill.

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers