Undermining His Authority Ch. 2

Story Info
She blackmails her principal.
870 words
4.18
66.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra's blue eyes were dark with determination and naked lust as she took Trey's trembling hand and slid it over her pantied crotch. She then slid two of his fingers up the satiny side into her wet heat to his soft moan. He was hard again already, and he could protest as much as he wanted…his desire was evident. She slid his fingers back out, dripping with her wetness she stared deep into his eyes and sucked them before kissing him deeply. When she pulled away from him she whispered, “Taste how much I want you Trey…”

He knew it wasn’t fair how he had been with her, but deep inside he knew that it was wrong. He shouldn’t have allowed her to seduce him. He felt like he was burning alive and only she could put out the flames. Her face darkened again when she felt his hesitation. She would do what she had to get him. Her teeth ground angrily. Her finger traced the stain he had made on her bra. “You know, this is more than just a case of your word against mine…” His jaw dropped. The bitch was blackmailing him! Again! Anger overtook him and he pushed her roughly to the couch in his office. She gasped out with a hint of laughter in her voice.

He was so hard against her thigh and he ground it into her soft leg. He pulled his pants off and her wet panties. Grabbing her hair, he then shoved his briefs into her mouth. Her eyes widened slightly at the gesture. He then threw her face down on the couch and unbuckled her bra. Her breasts were handled roughly as she swooned into her gag. Grabbing her panties off the carpet, he wrapped teh sily material around her wrists..twisting them until the bit into soft flesh. He leaned forward and his breath hit her neck. She pushed her ass back to meet him and her hand reached behind her finding the treasure between his legs. He bit her neck sharply and he felt himself dripping onto the cheek of her ass. Grabbing himself, he ran his cock up and down the crack of her ass all the way down to her clit.

God what a slut, she was so wet. Thinking about the comment that she had made earlier. He whispered in her ear “Brace yourself” and he slammed all 8 inches into her muff to the hilt as she screamed into the gag. “Oh god!!!!” he moaned. She was so tight and wet. She fit him like a glove. It was if they had been made for each other. He pistoned against her round bottom, his fingers dug into the small of her back. She pushed her self up and back to match his rhythm. God it felt so good, better than any man she had ever been with, much better than anything she had done with her own hands. He plunged into her heat. He felt like he was drowning and didn’t care if he ever surfaced again.

Looking down briefly.. he notices her hairbrush sticking out of the purse she had carelessly threw on the floor earlier. A wicked grin spread across his face. He plucked it up..as lipstick and other female madness spilled out. He licked the handle and pushed it slowly into her puckered asshole.She groaned out at the entry..but not entirely in pain! She likes it! He thought and matched the rhythem of his fucking with that of the brush. She was groaning..her woman juice spilling down her thighs.

He gritted his teeth as he felt her tighten around him. She was so close and he fucked her faster and harder. Slamming his body into her. His strong fingers reached around and found her clit hard and wet. He then grabbed her blonde pubes and pulled sharply.She was groaning softly and he pulled her gag out. “Oh Trey..yesss!” He bucked up into her as he felt his own impending climax…She tightened against him..her whole body trembling at the unbelievable fact that her principal was fucking her madly like an animal.

He pushed the hairbrush into her ass hard and left it there grabbing her tight hips.His orgasm started low in his stomach and bursted outward in a flood….”Ahhhh!!!!” He was groaning. He came again and again. His seed filled her, as she was cumming hard. Clenching him tight. Draining all his cream into her. His cock head slammed her cervix. She tightened and moaned. Pushing hard back into his belly. He couldn’t tell where he ended and the climax began. “Oh my goddddddd!” His chest hitched with every clentch and pull of her yoni. He slapped her hard across her ass, causing his fingerprints to glow against the paleness of her fair skin. He couldn’t stop! He smacked her low above her pussy and she groaned “Yesss spank me, Mr. Jameson!!” He slapped the both cheeks as he felt her cum splash against his thighs. “Fuck!! yessss!!!!” she cried. He fell down on her back, his mouth on her neck. Spent. She lay forward gasping as his tongue searched her neck as he held her and recovered... till the next time :-)