All Comments on 'Undone'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
stillstrokinstillstrokinabout 14 years ago
Worthy of the Dean's List

Wonderfully written. Intriguing, captivating and boldly erotic.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Erotic and highly charged, yet a slow burner too. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
at least

The story is at least 1 page longer than it should be; all due to the over use of "word--word" and other such junk wasting space. Remove all these are for is to allow the author to clear their mind and decide what next to put down; doing nothing for the story.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
Thank You

An absolutely wonderful story. Nice to read. Fun to read. (exciting to read).

It is a joy to get a story that presents real people in real situations. It is a delight to read a story so full of incident, conversation, and seeeexxxx and that is intelligent and well written.

Again, thank you for introducing me to both Nick and Sofia . It was a pleasure meeting them (and meeting your writing).

ILienBagby

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 14 years ago
Simply splendid...

This story left me breathless! Such wonderful pacing, two fabulous characters, incredible detail adding so much texture. Glorious.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Incomparable Angel!

Proving once again that she is one of the very best Lit has to offer, Angel has created another beautifully erotic tale. From the leisurely seduction to the steamy sex, I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

AngelliccDesireeeAngelliccDesireeeabout 14 years ago
PLease Don't Let It end here...

I truly enjoyed reading this story...I do hope you give us another chapter... Maybe where the student switches things on the proffesor...just a thought

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Angel...

You have to write more about them..come on! that was bloody amazing. They need a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The perfect description of a fuck!

I believe only a woman can describe a fuck so perfectly. I agree that you should tell us more about Sophia, she certainly deserves other lovers too.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 13 years ago
Is There A Higher Rating Than 5 Stars?

This really deserves a higher rating! It is the most erotic piece I have ever read ANYWHERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is sexy. No other way to describe it. Except maybe, sexy and hot. Keep up the writing! I hope to read more about Sofia in the future.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Oh my my my!

Angel! You surpassed yourself with this one. What a scene! I really, really liked your depiction of Sofia as brilliant, klutzy, unknowingly beautiful. Nick, of course, was not as admirable. He has obviously been "seducing young women." The rumors were true!

I would feel differently about him if the chasing and seduction was on Sofia's part, but he used his position of influence as an aid in his seduction, which to me, is not admirable at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your story is so well written,so erotic, I was actually hanging on every word.

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
******

SIX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO HOT!!!

Perfectly written! This story was dripping with imagery, intrigue, intensity, and insane passion! Best story ever!!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 11 years ago
First Class!

Very nice work.

SMOOTH!!!

Some especially nice lit-ish lines. Especially liked the earlier "ribbons of light"...Smoo-ooch!

Thanks for such a sweet read!

I'll be back! :+)))))

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
If I had to choose just one story as the sexiest on Literotica...

This would be it.

I dearly hope you are still writing. All your work is delightful, and I'm greedy for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!

This story is amazing!!!! Please, please keep writing. I love it!

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This was probably the hottest vanilla story I have ever read. OMG. I am glad I found you and this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot Damn!!

OMG, you sure know how to write a story! Gees! Please don't stop writing; I can't wait for more!!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 9 years ago
One of the very best!

You've got the gift, Angel, and you use it well. Very hot and very good writing. 5* for sure. Hope to read more from you! Now a slight bit of criticism...There were a few times when I thought some editing to be in order; it was just a little too repetitious, but hot, none the less. I can't tell you where to prune for better pacing but a competent editor could. Certainly, this is stellar writing, and consistently so across all your stories.

zammzammover 8 years ago
lovely

Very erotic. I thought you did a wonderful job portraying Sophia's inexperience and anxiety and her unfolding to appreciate her beauty and sexuality. great story!

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story, however ..

I truly enjoy your writing and I dont want to sound too picky but I believe it adds to the realism if the couple deals with the issue of unprotected sex with essentially a stranger, or one at least sexually. The more realism the easier it is for me to suspend disbelief and get wound up in the tale. I only say this because i enjoy your writing so much otherwise.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE MIRROR TELLS THE TALE

of the dance between new lovers, TK U MLJ LV NV

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
???

Don't you ever just come with a cock in you and not have to massage your clit to get off??

angel_grantangel_grantalmost 7 years agoAuthor
DerRaskell

Does that bother you?

Don't like it when a lady is in charge of her own pleasure?

Or you think a cock should be enough for her?

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Love participation sex

As you described their coupling, to me her diddly her self indicates that both of them were genuinely into it—for her, probably the first time that she really was. Great story and a favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh, yes!

Dearest angel,

Sweetie, this was a fabulous read. I'm almost through with your library. I look forward to the next story but, I'm starting to feel the regret of nearing the end of your submissions. To anyone just stumbling onto the erotic world of angel_grant, well, you're in for a treat. Make that the plural,TREATS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful, just wonderful

I completely lost my self in your lovely story. Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"I made a noise, a gutteral cry."

The word is guttural. Nothing to do with gutters.

Guy is a total sleaze. Makes for a shitty story.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

love the picture you draw of her body...sm breasts, and a muffin, both of which I love, and also her mind

know a lot of teachers...and , and most if not all consider teacher/student a cardinal sin...

but doesn't make this any less hot...!

I'm a sapiosexual...5 and fave

Seren7Seren721 days ago

Realistic and almost rare to encounter a lover that takes time to make it enjoyable for you. Reminded me of a few guys that are like that. They're not selfish. This first encounter seemed like they were incredibly compatible with each other. He sounded like a Virgo man though

daveylock8daveylock88 days ago

Incredibly hot story. So this is 1st person present if I'm not mistaken. Sorry about the grammar shit. I'm still trying to figure out point of view for my own. Anyway, this is a really hot story. I'll read it again and again. thanks,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous