All Comments on 'Unequal Exchange'

by rogue01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
And the point to this is what?

You set up a scene for a potential explosion and then just leave it unresolved. What actually happens out of all this?

I won't go into the spelling mistakes like heals instead of heels.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Boy

That was pointless.

Why did you even bother giving your characters names when you couldn't be bothered to make them into anything more than cardboard cutouts?

Hell, you couldn't even bother deciding if Rebecca was his wife or girlfriend.

One star because there's nothing lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pointless

Complete “waste” of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and then...

Come on, how could you leave it there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great ides

Story needs more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I feel your pain.

I also had a totally unequal experience. Two college friends of my wife, Richard and Lori were visiting. After a night of drinking, my wife shocked me by telling me that when they were in college, the three of them were roommates and she had fucked Richard many times. For three years, Richard fucked them both almost every day. Rarely a day went by that my wife didn't fuck him or suck his cock. She said she was going to fuck him right now and she could do it in front of me or take him into the bedroom. When I objected, she said that she had already fucked him over a thousand times so one more wouldn't matter. She said Lori would see that I wasn't lonely. Turned out that meant Lori would give me a handjob because she never cheated on Richard. They stayed with us for a week and I had to watch as Richard fucked her 4 or 5 times a day. My wife went around the house naked most of the time. Once, we were eating dinner and he pulled her from her chair, bent her over the table and fucked her two feet from me. I got a total of four handjobs from Lori and she let me feel her tits through her clothes but I never got to see her naked. Meanwhile, Richard stuck his cock multiple times in every hole my wife had. Definitely unequal!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous