Unexpected Find Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art watched the scene before him. Shelly's robe was now wide open. Gio's hand was traveling down her body and gently rubbing her pussy. They were now kissing deeply.

In the meantime, Cathy was kneeling there sucking on his cock. Her ass was up in the air and looking closely he could see her pussy lips begging for some action. He would have loved to strip down right there and slip his cock through those lips; but instead, he decided that the right thing, and the kind of exciting thing at the moment, would be to watch the three of them for a bit.

Being a guy, he had to check out Gio; but not too obviously of course. His cock seemed similar to his own. Maybe a little longer, but definitely slimmer. But his attention wandered back to the more interesting site of the two women taking care of him.

Cathy released his cock and sat back on her haunches to watch her husband and her best friend. She stood and as she slipped over next to Art, he listened as she talked them through it.

"How does her pussy feel, Gio? Can you feel how hot she is for you? I bet she's getting wet. Why don't you take those panties off so you can get to her pussy?" In a trance, he followed her suggestion and pulled Shelly's panties down and off. They were so damp that they stuck to her pussy as he pulled them away. Shelly lifted her legs and he tossed the panties aside. Immediately he was down on his knees before her spreading her legs wide.

"Eat that pussy Gio. Is she dripping yet?" Art only heard a quiet grunt of agreement from him as his tongue went to work.

Cathy continued, "I've spent 25 years training him on eating pussy, Shelly. Is he good?"

Shelly responded by grabbing Gio's head and pushing it deeper into her pussy and pushing her body up towards him. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

Cathy smiled over at Art. "Maybe I can teach you some tricks too, eh, Art?"

He responded by smiling and pulling her body closer to his on the couch. "I'd like that," he answered.

Cathy's hand wandered down between his legs to squeeze his cock. "Hmmm... getting hard I see. Time to get these off, wouldn't you say?" she asked motioning towards his shorts.

"I agree." Art raised his hips and slipped his shorts down and off, joining the other three in their unclothed state. "That's better," Cathy commented. She started stroking his now bare cock. The precum was starting to bubble out and she took advantage by rubbing it over his head making it shine in the light. She leaned in close to his ear, "To tell you the truth, and I hope you don't mind. Gio can eat pussy better but you can fuck better. Maybe you'll have to give him some pointers?"

Art pulled his face back to get a better look at Cathy. It had hurt a bit to hear to that someone ate pussy better than he, but hearing that he was better at fucking helped. He looked closely to see if she was being honest. Why wouldn't she be though? "Umm... yeah, I guess," he responded to her question.

She just smiled back at him. "I was just kidding. Maybe Shelly can teach him some tricks instead."

Art returned his attention to Shelly. She was thrashing around on the couch, moaning and groaning to Gio's ministrations. Art could tell that she was putty in his hands.

Cathy also turned to the couple before her. "Eat that pussy honey. Taste her. Make her cum and then fuck the shit out of her. You know you've wanted to for a long time. This is your chance. Fuck her, cum in her pussy and watch me while I suck your cum out of her juicy cunt. God you know how rarely I use that word. I don't usually like it. But this is different. I want you to fuck her cunt. Fuck Shelly's cunt Gio. Shoot all your cum into it until it's overflowing and then I can get in there and suck it from her pussy."

Art could tell that the dirty talk was getting Cathy excited. Her grip on his cock was getting tighter and she was starting to stroke faster. And she was pushing her tits against his arm and rubbing her nipples against his skin. He could feel the hot wetness emanating from her pussy as she pushed it against his leg.

Somehow Gio heard Cathy's order and pulled his face from Shelly's pussy. Her wetness covered his chin. She moaned in denial and tried pulling his face back down. "No..." Gio manhandled her body and pulled her body closer to the edge of the couch. She assisted by spreading her legs wide opening her pussy for him. Her fingers were rubbing her clit madly, she was so close to the edge and did not want to slide down. Wasting no time, he shuffled forward. His cock throbbed in his hand as he aimed it at her. A couple more inches and he was positioned before her.

"Fuck her Gio," Cathy said giving him her blessing.

He responded by sliding an inch and then two and then more of his cock into her body.

Art watched closely. This was a different viewpoint than usual. Not the point-of-view that he was used to. Gio buried his cock to the hilt and starting thrusting. Shelly's pussy lips moved in and out in conjunction with the movement of his cock.

"Fuck that's hot," Cathy commented. Without waiting for Art's approval - not that she needed it - she climbed up onto his lap and lowered her own wet pussy onto his cock. Slowly she lowered herself until she was completely impaled. "Mmmm...," she moaned and ground her hips on his lap. Art held her hips in place as she leaned her head back. "Kiss me," she ordered, and he did. She pulled her mouth away, and said to him quietly, "Let's just take it slow and easy so we can watch them."

Art nodded in agreement. "OK." Who was he to disagree with a request like that? A beautiful woman was sitting on his cock. His hands were now gently massaging her breasts. Her pussy muscle were massaging his penis. What was there to complain about?

The other two continued fucking. Gio was pounding hard against Shelly's hips. There didn't seem to any sort of finesse there - it was just plain lust and fucking. "Keep at it Gio. Are you getting close to cumming yet?" Cathy asked.

He responded by grunting.

"Don't cum yet dear. Shelly's not there yet."

Shelly's response was to start panting deeply and screaming out in response, "Oh fuck, yes I am..."

Cathy smiled back at Art, "My mistake."

"Yes, yes, yes," Shelly panted. Her body tensed and she screamed out. "Oh fuck!"

Gio went into hyper-drive. His hips flew back and forth, harder and faster. His orgasm was right behind Shelly's and he gave a hard deep thrust deep into her body. Art could see his muscles flexing as he shot his load. He gave a couple more thrusts before pulling out and falling to the side.

Immediately, Cathy pulled herself from Art's cock and moved to the couple. First she went to Gio and sucked his cock into her mouth. "Mmmm...," she moaned. Pulling back she smiled back at Art, "Tastes good." She wrapped her smiling mouth back around her husband's cock to clean it off.

Shelly was starting to recover. "Cathy, if you want some cum, you'd better get over here quick before it's all run out."

Cathy left Gio's cock behind as it was starting to soften now after its workout. She slid over to Shelly and put her face down between her friend's legs. Her tongue lashed out pulling out the remains of her husband's cum. "This tastes good too," she commented. Art watched as her tongue worked on Shelly's pussy. Her earlier orgasm had left her right on the edge so it wasn't long before she was climbing it once again.

Within a minute, Shelly let out another wail as her second orgasm crashed over her body. "Fuck Cathy, that is so good. Now I see where Gio learned to eat pussy."

Art held his wet throbbing cock in his hand, stroking it as he watched the scene before him. His cock was covered in Cathy's pussy juice and ready for some more action. Seeing Cathy down on her hands and knees before Shelly's pussy gave him an idea. Quickly he got up off the couch and moved over behind her. Cathy was just finishing licking her best friend's pussy and she started moving back and away when she felt Art's hands on her hips. She glanced back at him, reading his mind with a smile. She remained on her hands and knees and spread her legs a little for him. Accepting the invitation, Art took his cock into his hand and slipped it back into her pussy. She was still wet and definitely ready for him, and he pushed in until his hips touched her ass.

He closed his eyes to relish the feeling. His hard cock in Cathy's wet tight pussy. Her tight ass cheeks in his hands. Oh yes, that felt so good.

As Art opened his eyes, he looked over to see Gio watching the two of them closely. He realized that this was a site that Gio had never seen before. With Cathy's new job, Gio knew that Cathy was fucking other guys, but this was probably a first for him. Art smiled weakly at him, hoping it didn't bother him; because he certainly didn't want to stop what he was doing.

Art slowed his pace somewhat as he saw that Gio was now looking into Cathy's face. "I love you Gio," she was saying. "This isn't changing that. It's just some extra fun. You know that right?"

Gio just nodded.

Cathy pushed him, "Right?"

"Right," he finally answered.

"And you know that Art has wanted to fuck me for years, right? Don't you remember how we talked about it?"

Art's ears pricked up to listen to this conversation. This was something new. He continued slowly moving his hips back and forth fucking Cathy as they talked.

"I haven't told Art any of this. How we used to talk about doing something like this with him, and maybe Shelly too." She looked at her friend and smiled. Shelly didn't look too surprised to Art's eyes, so the two girls must have discussed this already.

Cathy continued, "We just weren't ready for it though. I didn't know how I would feel about it. How you would feel. What effect it would have on us."

Art listened carefully. His thrusts stayed at a slow steady pace. Just enough to keep both of them right on the edge, but not enough to push them over.

Cathy looked over her shoulder now at Art, "But now, I know this is OK. We've known each other for too long. It's just right that we go to this next level. And when Art booked me that time a while back, well, that was the catalyst. And it gave me an excuse to invite Shelly in too. Sort of two birds with one stone."

Cathy paused in her monologue for a second and gave a little push back. "Yes, Art, just like that. Do that angle a little more." Taking her instructions, he did as he was told. "Oh, fuck, that feels good. Keep at that for a while." She continued, "Where was I? Oh yes, I used Art's date as an excuse to bring in Shelly, and inviting you in was the obvious next step Gio. It was time."

Shelly was smiling dreamily as she laid spread out on the couch. She had pushed herself back into a relatively comfortable position but continued to rub her pussy lightly as she listened to Cathy's confession.

"And I told you about the first time with Shelly, Gio; but I didn't tell you everything. I sort of delayed telling you about Shelly; so the first time I told you about her and I was actually our second time together. Instead, remember that day a while back when I had a date and then called to tell you that I was meeting Shelly for lunch, or maybe it was shopping. I can't quite remember which."

"I think so," Gio answered.

"Anyway, that was Art's first date with me, and I decided to call Shelly up and surprise her. That was a wild afternoon. Art here," she glanced back at him with a grin, "had some catching up to do with me." Art just nodded in agreement. "Fuck, he was a wild animal. I was sore for a few days after that one."

Art could feel himself getting excited, faster than he wanted to. Bending over Cathy's back, he told her, "Gotta stop for a second, if that's OK?"

She gave a couple pushes back with her ass, and then relented. "Yes, of course. I have plans you know." She turned to Gio. "I wasn't kidding earlier you know. I'm going to get you hard again and while you fuck my ass, Art is going to fuck my pussy ... my cunt. May as well use that word today."

She turned to Shelly with a smile. "Wanna give me a hand, or maybe a mouth, helping me get my husband hard enough to fuck my ass?"

Shelly smiled in response. "You bet." She quickly moved over back next to Gio and gave him another kiss. Her hand moved down to his cock where it met Cathy's hand. The two of them played with his penis. Art sat back watching as Shelly's tongue battled Gio's. Her hand massaged his chest leaving his cock to Cathy as she swallowed it whole.

Art moved back to sit again on the couch. His cock was still hard. He stroked it lightly keeping it ready for the action he knew was coming soon. Gio's cock was starting to grow in Cathy's mouth and Art watched as Shelly slipped down to join her friend. Cathy pulled her husband's cock from her mouth and offered it to Shelly who quickly accepted. For a couple minutes, the two of them swapped it back and forth. Art stroked himself in time to their mouths as they rose and fell over Gio's cock. He had never watched a show like this in person before.

Art leaned over to lightly rub Shelly's back. She stopped for a moment to look back and then continued sharing the blowjob duties with Cathy. Art ran his fingers down over her ass and around between her legs. He could feel Gio's semen still coming from her pussy. He rubbed it around making Shelly's entire pussy area even slicker. His middle finger found her clit and he rubbed it with Gio's cum.

"Umm...," she moaned. She glanced back again towards Art and pulled away from Gio and Cathy leaving Cathy to work on her husband's cock. Cathy glanced up as Shelly moved away but wasted no time in taking up the slack with her departure and swallowed Gio's cock to its stem.

Shelly slipped over to Art and sat on his lap. Art could feel her wet pussy against his stomach. She reached out to grab his face and lowered her own towards his. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and she kissed him hard. Pulling back, she grinned, "Ever had sloppy seconds?"

He grinned back. "Well, no... Just my own I guess," he added.

"Wanna try it?"

Art nodded, "For sure." He was up for almost anything this day.

With a smile, Shelly slid backwards and Art could feel how wet her pussy was as he slid inside. He held her hips in his hands as she started sliding back and forth. Moving his mouth downwards, he grabbed hold of a hard nipple and sucked as she rode him. His cock effortlessly slid in and out of her sodden pussy. Shelly's orgasms had drained her so she concentrated on giving Art as much pleasure as possible. She knew that he hadn't cum yet but wanted to just bring him to the edge but no further. The main event was coming up soon and he had to be ready for it.

Art glanced to the side to see if Cathy had worked Gio's cock to its desired state. She must have because he was trying to thrust upwards and fuck Cathy's mouth. But she wasn't going to let him do that for too long.

She pulled her mouth away leaving his cock bouncing above his thigh. "Why don't you go grab the lube?" she asked him. "There should be some in the bathroom down here." Quickly he jumped up to run his errand. Cathy also stood and walked over to Shelly. "Mind if I butt in?" she asked.

Shelly smiled back, "Of course not, just keeping Art here ready for you."

She lifted herself from Art's cock leaving it wet and hard, and begging for attention.

Cathy looked on admiringly, "I think he's ready." She quickly moved to take Shelly's position and slid herself onto Art's pole. "Fuck yes, Art. God you are hard aren't you?"

Biting his lip, he replied, "Oh God yes. I'm not going to last too much longer," he warned her.

"I'll start out slow then."

Shelly stepped up to Cathy and gave her a deep kiss and slipped her mouth down her neck to feast on a nipple. Cathy moaned in appreciation.

Gio was back now, his cock bouncing in front of him. With a practiced hand, he rubbed lubricant up and down its length. Then he reached towards his wife's ass and ran more over her puckered anus. She and Art held still as he worked it around her hole and pushed some inside.

Art could only hold Cathy close as she bent herself over him. Her breasts pushed against his. He could feel her hard nipples pushing into his skin. And he could feel Gio's hand rubbing over ass. Seconds later and it was time.

Cathy looked back over her shoulder and nodded at Gio, "Fuck me Gio."

Shelly was helping out by stroking Gio's lubed cock, making sure it stayed hard. He took over though and slid up behind his wife. Looking down he could see her pussy stretched wide by Art's cock. Her asshole beckoned to him and he positioned his cock there and pushed.

Art could feel the tightness increase as Gio's cock slowly pushed into her ass. Above him, Cathy moaned as she felt herself being doubly penetrated. Art was only there as a cock. He couldn't move. Gio though was free to move and slid his cock in and out of his wife's tight ass. Cathy pushed back and pulled forward in time to his motions.

Cathy moaned deeply, "Oh fuck. That feels so good. So full. So full." Her body moved and pushed the cocks deeper into her body. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," she chanted.

To push Cathy over the edge, Art latched his lips over one of her nipples and gave it a little bite. Over the last while, he had learned that that was a sure-fire way to bring on Cathy's orgasm. And it did. Her body tensed and started shaking. Gio continued slamming his cock into her ass and Art could feel her pussy squeezing his cock hard. She let out a long extracted moan as her orgasm rippled through her body.

That was enough stimulation for Art. The long build-up was more than he could handle. The time spent admiring their bodies in their bikinis, watching Shelly fuck Gio, having Cathy fuck him, watching the two girls, he couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed Cathy's hips and pushed up deep inside her letting loose his orgasm. Jets of semen flew up his penis and splashed the inside of Cathy's pussy. He kept pumping upwards until he was empty. He could feel his cum being pushed out and running down into his pubic hair.

Luckily Gio wasn't too far behind and as Cathy's orgasm abated, he also pushed deep inside her body and let loose a howl as his orgasm hit. His body shook and he could barely stand as he finished. He collapsed onto the couch beside Art and Cathy.

Cathy rolled off Art and ended up between the two of them. For a few minutes no one could speak. Their lives were all now forever changed. Was there more in store or was this a one time deal? Art hoped it wasn't the end. The sexual dragon had been released and he certainly wasn't ready for it to end.

Shelly broke the silence. "Fuck that was hot. When can I do that?"

They all looked at her in a daze and then Cathy started laughing, "Any time you want. Guys, are you ready?"

Gio shook his head in wonder and looked down at his soft penis. "Not right now. Another time perhaps?" he suggested questioningly to Cathy wanting her to agree to more.

She didn't hesitate and nodded in agreement while looking at Gio, "Another time it is then." Gio's grin spread.

"Damn," Art spoke up. The others looked over at him to see him madly stroked his softening cock. "I was just trying to get hard again. Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready," he finished with a grin. He was pretty happy that this wasn't the end of their fun.

Cathy and Shelly looked at each other, back at Art and shook their heads. Cathy laughed, "Another time Art. Another time."

12