Unexpected Guest

Story Info
Master shows up at party she's at with her husband.
1k words
4.24
121.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers

The party was good. And Dawn was enjoying the attention she was getting from the men there. Her husband talked with his friends and didn't notice her wandering eyes. She had drank enough to give her a buzz and was contemplating whether she would take it further. Then she saw him. Shaun. What the hell was he doing here? Her first instinct was to blend into the crowd and figure out what to do about it but he had seen her. Their eyes locked and he beckoned her with his finger. She looked over at her husband and saw him engrossed in a conversation with some of his buddies. She went over to Shaun but he turned and walked away from her. She followed as he went up the stairs. She noticed they were far enough apart that no one would realize she was following. At the top of the stairs she saw a series of doors in the hallway. Only one was open. She made her way to it and entered. The door shut quickly as she entered. He stood there smiling.

"Shaun!" she exclaimed, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came for a blowjob."

"Are you crazy?! My husband is-" she didn't finish the sentence as Shaun pushed her back into the wall, hard. Her head hit and she saw stars. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to her knees. The hit to the head and the alcohol made her a bit dizzy.

"I'm sorry." He said calmly. "Did you just question me?"

She tried to focus. "Someone could come in." she argued.

"Then you better finish quickly or you may have to suck his cock too."

"Shaun, I-" he slapped her across the face.

"Why do you keep calling me that? We're not in public." He pushed her down on the floor. She struggled to get up but he stopped her. "Oh no. I didn't say you could do that. Now, one more time. Who am I?"

"My Master." She whispered.

"And who are you?"

"Your little slut."

"And what are you going to do now?" He pulled her hard by the hair so she looked right into his eyes.

"I'm going to suck your cock, Sir."

"Good. Now take off your top."

"For a blowjo-?"

He pushed her away hard. "Are you stupid this evening, bitch?"

"Sorry, Master."

"For that, take off all your clothes." He sat on the edge of the bed. "And then crawl over to me when you're naked."

She began to undress quickly hoping no one would come in. She was terrified of what would happen if she was caught but more terrified of making her Master angry. And she was dripping wet.

She crawled over and knelt before him.

"May I suck your cock now, Master?"

"Take it out, slut."

She did and began to caress it.

He reach down and grabbed her nipples and twisted hard. She gasped.

"Stand up."

She did. He put two fingers into her pussy and felt her wetness. Then put them in her mouth to taste. Outside she heard people in the hall talking. Right outside the door.

"Kneel." He said.

She did.

"Now suck me, bitch."

She went to work quickly, edged on by the possibility of getting caught and because she was so unbelievably horny now. She wanted to taste those juices of his. His hand came to her head and pulled her in, setting the motion. His hips rose and he fucked her mouth.

"That's it, my little whore. You're such a good cock sucker."

His words encouraged her and she worked harder. She knew he would cum soon. And he did. He filled her mouth and she drank it down.

"Don't swallow it all." He commanded.

She stopped and held some in her mouth.

"Good. Keep it there. Now put on your clothes."

She dressed quickly, glad no one had come in.

"Now go downstairs. Find your husband and give him a passionate kiss. Then return."

She almost swallowed involuntarily at the command. She wanted to protest but his eyes could not be argued with. She left the room and went downstairs. She pulled her husband out of his conversation and kissed him, letting him unknowingly taste her Master.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Just an urge." she said. "Get back to your friends."

He did so, though a bit confused. She returned to the room upstairs.

"Master?" she called.

"That was very good, girl. I watched. Now remove your clothes again."

She quickly disrobed.

"Good girl. Are you wet?"

"Yes, sir. Very much."

"Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes, sir. I do."

"Good. Fuck her."

Before she realized what was happening a pair of strong arms grabbed her from behind and forced her onto the bed. She struggled but to no avail as she felt a large cock at her opening.

"Master!"

"Hush, child. You asked for this."

The cock rammed deep inside her with the first thrust. The man banged his hips into her hard and fast. Still, she struggled. Her little pussy was being used and violated. Her master was smiling at her. "Enjoying yourself, child?" he asked. And she came. The orgasm took her by surprise but she knew it was Master's voice that caused it. The unknown man continued to fuck her. She struggled less. He seemed to notice this so he pulled out and started forcing his cock into her ass. It hurt and her struggle resumed. Again it was useless and soon her ass was his as well. She didn't know how long he fucked her. The pain and pleasure made her cum twice more. Then he was ready.

"Sir? He said to her Master.

"Cum in her mouth." Shaun ordered.

He turned her around, grabbed her head and unloaded into her. She gagged at the amount.

"Don't swallow it all." Shaun said.

She started to look up at the stranger but Shaun stopped her. He excused the man who quickly left the room.

"Time to kiss your husband again. And after that you may enjoy the rest of the party."

She dressed quietly. Shaun watched her intently. "Did you enjoy him?"

Though she didn't want to admit it, she nodded.

He smiled, "Next time we might try two."

She was aroused by the thought. She left the room and went to kiss her husband again, knowing He would be watching and smiling.

Boratus
Boratus
1,472 Followers