All Comments on 'Unexpected Guest'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unexpected guest

made me hot expecially when made to share cum with husband, Next time cumming in her and having the husband unknowlingly later that night lick her out would really be hot. Having her join the party again with juice dripping out pussy and butthole and no panties on would be nice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SO WET!

Bdsm fascinates me! I SO DESPERATELY WANT MY HUSBAND TO ABUSE ME WITH NAILS ON MY NIPPLES AND ROCKS IN MY PUSSY! HE IS 74 AND HE CAN'T MAKE ME WET LIKE THIS STORY ANYMORE BUT I BET IF HE DOES THIS AND HE HEARS MY MOANS, HE WILL GET UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 25 YEARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot

Loved it and would love if it happen d to me!

mletroutmletroutalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with me. I had an idea near the end that the husband would turn out to be the unknown man, and her Master’s slave as well, which may have been too predictable? But I find it more satisfying on a technical level.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Intense and sexy as all hell.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fabulous glimpse into her life as her Master’s slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
1472 Followers
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...