Unexpected Guest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"Oh,..." Ann stared at him, momentarily struck numb with shock.

His unexpected words made her blood boil and she found herself imagining what it would be like to have him in her bed back at the cottage. The heat in his eyes could almost persuade her that he wanted something more than just her body, but she arrested herself before her imaginations ran wild with the thought. It was just sex. Wonderful, earth shattering sex, but still only sex.

"Have you nothing to say about that?" Jared pressed on as if he wasn't satisfied with her response. He couldn't be noticing how the steam was streaming from her ears then, Ann thought ironically.

"Sounds tempting," Ann croaked as she felt her body moisten to his heated stare. "Although, I'm sure I can manage even without a bed," she continued in a throaty voice that seemed not to belong to her.

"We should go to bed early then," Jared suggested, stating the obvious.

"Yes," Ann swallowed past the lump in her throat as she gave his lean body a thorough glance, trying to see if his body reflected the heat that was so evident in his eyes.

She noticed a telltale bulge on the front of his trousers and she smiled as the obvious sign of his need for her. A responding answer was immediately felt in her lower regions and she felt moistness gathering in her pussy. She turned and quickly packed up her belongings and located her toothbrush. She could hear Jared wiping out the fire and rinsing the pans and plates.

She followed him down to the river and washed her face and arms before brushing her teeth. She wanted to look her best if she was spending another night in Jared's arms. She heard him do the same preparations and she anticipated what would happen as she headed inside the tent. Arranging their sleeping bags neatly, she undressed until only her bra and panties remained, before laying down to wait.

Soon after, Jared entered the tent, and gave her body a warm look before he pulled down the zipper, leaving them separated from the outside world. Slowly removing every item of his clothes, Ann could just stare as he revealed every portion of his tempting skin. The semidarkness provided her with the opportunity to see him, although not as clearly as she wanted. She vowed to make love to him in daylight once they came to the cabin. Right now, the semidarkness provided her with the courage to admire him without worrying about her showing too much emotion.

Finally he had removed all his clothing and lay down beside her. Slowly he unclasped her bra and removed her panties, throwing them on top of the pile of clothes that lay near the entrance. Pulling her to him, she lay beside him, her arm over his chest as they simply listened to their own breathing for a while.

Sharing their warmth as he covered their bodies with one of the sleeping bags. It felt so wonderful just laying in his arms and feeling warm and happy. Her body longed for his, but this was another form of pleasure that she was equally thirsty for.

"How do you normally spend the rest of your summer holiday after a week in the mountains?" Jared wondered suddenly.

"Well, I used to travel where I could combine shopping and sunbathing. But for the last few years I'm sorry to say that I've spent most of my time at home."

"At home?"

"Redecorating," she explained. "That's what happens when you buy an apartment in great need of refurbishing."

"I see what you mean." Jared laughed. "A lifelong hobby, right?"

"Something like that. Next time I'll probably drain my finances and buy something new instead," Ann laughed.

"That bad?"

"We'll see. After the redecoration I won't move anywhere for the next ten years or so. It's too much fuss."

"Tell me about it," Jared groaned. "I've just moved into a new house and all my things are in a total mess."

"Ha, so you decided to leave the mess and go on a holiday instead?"

"Yep."

"Smart man." Ann paused for a while before returning his question. "So where do you spend your holidays?"

"At work, I suppose," Jared answered truthfully.

"At work? What? You don't take holidays?"

"Nothing except from the two weeks of hunting and fishing."

"Why not?" Ann wondered as she lifted her head from his chest to look him in the face.

"To much to do, I suppose," Jared shrugged.

"You're a workaholic," Ann stated with certainty.

"Not exactly, but since it's my firm I want to do my best to make it work."

"How many employees do you have?"

"52, at the time being."

"And none of those can stand in for the boss for a couple of weeks?"

"Sure they can."

"Then what? I'm sure you can afford to take a decent holiday once a year. In fact, it would probably be really good for you."

"Thanks for the advice, doc," Jared teased. "Do you have any other advice for me as well?"

"Don't laugh at me. I'm just telling you to enjoy life a little. You sound as if you're working way too much."

"All right, I'll make you a deal," Jared offered.

"What deal?"

"If you would join me, I'll take another week of vacation."

"Going where?"

"Wherever you would like. Only I won't spend it redecorating your house."

"What a pity. Now that I thought I could get me some expert help in the matter," Ann teased lightly.

"Well, I might reconsider if you offered the right payment," Jared said with a slow grin.

"Ah, now we're getting somewhere. And what payment would that be? Cakes and donuts?"

"Naw, I would prefer that you smeared yourself with cream instead, but I'm sure I can cope with it as long as there's a naked body inside."

"That sounds slightly like prostitution, if you ask me."

"Did I forget to mention that there will be mutual pleasure in the agreement?" Jared said teasingly. "But you'll have to do most of the work, naturally."

"Sounds good. Only, I'll need some more details about your sexual preferences before venturing into such an agreement."

"What sexual preferences? I would think you knew all there was to know by now."

"No, I don't, you silly man. So far I've only done what I wanted to do."

"Well, since I've enjoyed it there shouldn't be much of a problem, now should there?"

"No, but I'm still curious. Where do you like being touched, for instance? And what is your favourite position?"

Jared just stared at her for a long time as if he was wondering whether she was sincere or not. Finally, as she gave his stomach a little pinch, he started to talk.

"I like variation."

"Meaning?"

"In the positions. I get bored when using the same position every time."

"Still, you must have some favourites, so which one are they?"

"It depends," Jared murmured.

"On what?" Ann felt as it she had to drag every word from his mouth, but he wasn't getting off easily now that she finally had him cornered. She wanted to know what would turn him wild and if he wouldn't tell her she would simply have to experiment until she found the answer.

"Whether it's a quick fuck or a slow one."

"Ah. But the positions might be the same either way, can't they?"

"Oh yes. For instance, the missionary is always a good one."

"Why is that?"

"Because it enables me to play with your breasts while I plunge inside of you," Jared stated, making Ann almost gasp in surprise at him mentioning her in his fantasies. "But I would also like to raise your legs up over my shoulders and giving you a deeper penetration that way."

Ann breathed deeply as she could easily visualise him pushing inside of her, her knees resting on her chest as she strove to take him as deep as she wanted.

"And I would also fuck your breasts as you held them tightly around my cock, making me spend my semen all over your chest."

She could easily see herself taking him into her mouth at the same time and the image of him pumping on top of her was making her pussy moisten.

"Have you ever taken a woman against a wall?" Ann blurted out before she could arrest herself.

"No, but I'm willing to try it if you would. Although I'm sure it's not the easiest way to achieve orgasm."

"What would you prefer instead?"

"Taking you from behind. With you standing or kneeling. That is the best way to obtain multiple orgasms."

"But what positions do you like best, Jared?"

"I like them all, actually. And today I've also grown fonder of having the woman on top of me, riding me so hard I'm seeing stars."

"Yes...well...," Ann croaked as she tried to control herself from the heat that suddenly poured through her body at the memory his words evoked. She breathed deeply before plunging into it again. "I thought all men preferred a blow job above all else?"

"Certainly. It's a good way to obtain release. But, most of the time it's much more rewarding when both partners achieve orgasms. The 69 is so much better that way."

Ann felt her body moisten just by imagining what it would be like to lay on top of Jared, his cock in her mouth and his tongue licking her cunt at the same time. Damn, she was getting turned on just by talking about it and she really hoped that Jared was having a similar problem. She looked down his body and noticed the bulge pushing against the fabric of the sleeping bag. Oh yes, he was turned on as well.

She slowly moved her hand down from his chest and across his stomach, aiming for the segment of his body that she found the most interesting. Soon she felt the hardened flesh of his cock and she closed her hand around the cock head, giving him a slight squeeze. He gasped loudly and she welcomed the response and started to roam her fingers slowly over his cock head, getting to know every detail of him. She could hear him holding his breath, before releasing it in a large whoosh.

"Where do you like being touched?" she wondered as she continued fondling his most precious part.

"Can't you tell?" he laughed ironically.

"Yes, but that is so obvious. Where else?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, come on. Give me a clue," she prodded him.

"I can't think when you do that," he wheezed out, probably referring to the way she was circling his cock head with her fingers and giving it a light squeeze.

"All right, then I'll stop," she smiled as she removed her hand and laid it on his chest again. His only response was a loud groan as if he tried his best to keep himself in check. She started to circle his male nipples instead, feeling how his entire body had tensed as she had moved along.

"Are you torturing me?" Jared wondered.

"No, I'm just trying to find out what you like since you won't tell me." Ann lifted herself up on her elbow and started to kiss her way across his chest.

"I'll tell you what I like," Jared growled in response and before Ann recognised the change in him, he pushed her backwards and laid himself halfway across her body, keeping her beneath him just by his larger size.

Ann giggled at the unexpectedness but her laughter soon turned into moans as he bent down and suckled her nipples. She wheezed in surprise and by the sudden spark of heat floating through her body.

"First of all, I like my woman to be soft and pliable," Jared murmured as he touched her breasts and held them between his hands as he teased her nipples to tighten even more. "But more importantly...," he paused as if he wanted the effect of his words to stir her even more.

She glanced into up and into his eyes as she felt him move a hand down across her stomach and toward her warm core. In pure instinct, she spread her legs to allow him access and she arched her body in an ancient stand of resurrection as he found her moist pussy and started to fondle her slightly.

"I like my woman to be hot and wet for me," he said hoarsely as he located her clit and started to pleasure her.

Ann knew there was something else she wanted to ask him, but right now her mind was not working properly and all she could do was let Jared overwhelm her body with the pleasure he evoked while playing with her body. She didn't care whatever he did as long as he didn't stop, she thought, as she wriggled her body in a better position to allow him easier access, spreading her legs further and trying to direct his fingers toward her cunt.

"Jared," she moaned when he didn't read her mind quickly enough to suit her.

"Turn over," he suddenly ordered her.

"What?" Ann could barely make out what he was talking about.

"Turn over and lay on your stomach." She did as he asked and soon she felt him coming on top of her, grabbing her hips and lifting her up. "On your knees," he murmured hoarsely into her ear.

"Yes," she moaned as she felt his warm skin against her buttocks, making her moisten even more at the thought of finally experiencing him take her in her favourite position. She shivered in anticipation and bent her upper body down to give him easier access.

"Very nice," he murmured behind her and she felt him finger her moist cunt before pushing inside of her.

His finger, she thought, but only one by the size of it. She pushed herself back and met his every thrust, inducing him to increase the pressure in her cunt. Instead he bent down and kissed her lower back, making her shiver at the unexpected sign of affection. Maybe he wasn't so cold after all, she thought suddenly before her mind turned to putty as she felt his hard cock against her pussy.

She arched her back even more, trying to induce him to come inside and pushed slightly back against him. Luckily he was taking the bait and soon after his finger was replaced by his cock as he sank slowly and deep inside of her cunt. She moaned loudly as she felt him fill her up and relaxed her muscles in order to let him inside.

The moistness helped his way but still she whimpered softly as he pushed all the way inside of her hungry heat. Still, the slight pain was something she welcomed above all else and she found herself wanting to keep him inside for a long time. He withdrew slightly and she whimpered a protest as the position didn't allow her any possibilities to keep him where she wanted him.

But the panic emerged into pleasure as he plunged deep inside of her again, a little faster this time as if he couldn't hold himself back from the pleasure that awaited him in her body. She moved her right hand backwards and tried to feel him, but all she could reach was his thigh.

He was so much larger than her that his thighs enveloped her own and made her feel small in his hold. Still, his weight rested on his elbows and she had no problem pushing back against him. He withdrew almost all the way out of her cunt, and she tried to close her hand around his cock before he slammed back inside.

He chuckled slightly as he caught her wandering hand and held it away as he pushed deep inside of her hungry warmth, making her gasp at the pleasure his dominance was inducing inside her. Maybe she really was into domination after all, she thought vaguely as she tightened every muscle she could control around his cock. He moved her hand between her legs and directly toward her clit.

"Pleasure yourself so you will come when I ask you to," he murmured in her ear.

The words made her warm all over her body and she felt her pussy moistening even more in response. In any other circumstances, his order would probably have angered her more than anything, but right now her entire body felt like putty in his hands. She stroked her clit softly, feeling the pleasure mount even higher and she moaned in response as he withdrew and plunged hard inside of her.

She angled her buttocks higher to meet his thrusts and felt his cock glide against a pleasure point deep inside of her body. She knew that pleasure point would make her come even harder than usual and she arched her back to find the ultimate angle. Jared seemed to understand what she was trying to as he pushed hard inside of her, making her groan by the effort of holding back.

"Are you coming?" he asked hoarsely as he held on to her thighs and gave her several shallow thrust that only teased her without rending the pleasure that she so desperately wanted.

"Yes," she gasped as she tried to push back against him, forcing him to come deeper.

"Then come now," he finally stated as he plunged deep inside of her, making her scream with pleasure as she desperately fingered her clit in order to push herself over the edge.

She felt Jared withdraw, before he drove into her again. Faster and faster, he repeated the process, making her feel as if her insides were ignited in pleasure as she tightened all she could around him before plunging into a climax. Her entire body shook as she felt herself convulse in a series of deep earthquakes.

She screamed out in pleasure as her body collapsed in a heap of exhaustion, only partly registering the fact that Jared followed her down and continued fucking her as she just lay breathing. In one last effort of commanding her body, she arched her back and tightened around Jared's cock as she heard him closing in on his orgasm. His breathing was louder and his moans indicated that he couldn't hold back any longer.

She lifted her ankles and hooked them behind his buttocks, pulling him toward her. She adjusted the angle of her body slightly and felt how her cunt tightened around his cock in the process. As he pushed inside again, she could feel him hit her pleasure centre directly and she wondered why she had never tried this angle before. In surprise she felt her body starting to respond anew, but she knew it was too soon after her previous orgasm.

Still, Jared seemed to think otherwise as he moved his right hand underneath her body and touched her clit, teasing away the soreness and making her gasp as she felt her body respond immediately to his touch. She tightened around his cock as he swiped his fingers over her clit and she felt her body regain its vitality as every muscle in her body seemed to have awakened again.

"Come for me," Jared panted as he plunged slowly all the way inside of her, making her feel every detail of his member as he massaged the inside of her cunt.

She whimpered in frustration as she tried to lift herself up to meet his thrusts, but at the same time, he withdrew and left her feeling emptier than ever. Suddenly he lunged hard inside of her, making her feel him as hard and large as ever. At the same time he gave her clit a hard stroke and she plunged into another orgasm as she screamed in delight and unexpected pleasure.

This time she felt him follow her as he pumped hard inside of her several more times before coming in a loud male roar. She felt him being lodged deep inside of her as she felt the tugs from his cock, indicating he was pouring his come deep inside of her. In a flash she felt herself wanting to accept his semen and wished it had more fertile ground to settle in. But she knew her pills would shatter every chance of that.

Besides, this wasn't that sort of long-term relationship and it surprised her that she could even think about him planting a seed inside of her with such longing. She closed her eyes and let her body calm down. Jared sank down beside her and pulled her to him in a spoon position, his arm laying over her stomach as he breathed deeply into her hair. She snuggled back against him and laid her arm on his thigh, wanting to feel his warmth as they both tried to regain their breath.

"Thank you," she murmured to him.

"Ditto," he responded after a while.

His breathing was still hard as if he had exhausted himself completely. She reached for the sleeping bag and covered both their bodies with it, taking great pleasure in the combined warmth coming from Jared and the sleeping bag. Soon she could hear Jared breathe more softly and she smiled as she wondered whether he had fallen asleep directly.

Typical male, she thought. A little sex and then they fell asleep. She chuckled at the aspect of her draining him of all his strength. Oh well, he had been doing most of the work this time, particularly in giving her the second orgasm. She hadn't thought he would last that long, but somehow he had managed to hold back until she had that second orgasm.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers