Unexpected Guest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,215 Followers

With this tempo, she would quickly have the upper hand on him when it came to the number of orgasms, leading with so many he would never be able to catch up. She laughed quietly at the strange aspect. She had never been in a relationship where she had most orgasms before. Usually she would be satisfied if she gained one but that didn't always occur. Sometimes, she simply couldn't achieve one.

But with Jared, everything seemed different. With him she knew he would always find a way to give her pleasure, even if it meant postponing his own. It was strange to say the least. She wondered if he was always acting this way. And if so, then why would any woman want to let him go? Why hadn't he married a long time ago and had several kids already?

The answer was quite obvious: it wasn't the women that left him; it was the other way around. He left them. That had to be the answer, and the reason why it was so futile of her to expect anything more from him than a good time in the sack. She had to be a realist and just be happy with what he could give her.

She looked over at his sleeping body. He looked so relaxed and happy in his sleep that she wanted to kiss him. Not resisting the temptation, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. Still, he slept soundly, and after a moment of hesitation, she bent down again and kissed him softly on the mouth.

"Good night, Jared," she whispered softly.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,215 Followers