All Comments on 'Unexpected Guest Ch. 08'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awww noooooooh

too short ;; Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next!

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

We need background information on them. Such a great story and erotic as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
finally!!

I thought you would never post again!!

great chapter - but way to short, i can't wait to read more.

msjay123msjay123almost 16 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

dont take so long to submit another chapter!!! I LOVE this story!! i really want to see what happens between them in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MollyDollyMollyDollyalmost 16 years ago
Please!

Don't make us beg for the conclusion of this sweet story! Submit please!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
yay!

another great chapter!

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 16 years ago
Thanks for the update!

This was such a sweet chapter. Can't wait to read the next one!

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Nice timing!

I've been out of town for a few days, so it was a nice treat to see an update to this story when I came back. I love the chemistry between these two characters and she's a fool if she doesn't admit that she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
at last again!

I only go to this site to check if you have updated. I really like how you build the tension between the characters. Leaves me feeling hot all over and wishing I'm the heroin in the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredible

I love this series. The characters are so relatable and your writing is far superior to most on this sight. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue this soon.

sexy_southern_galsexy_southern_galalmost 16 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I just happened to randomly pick a story in the LIT list and found UNEXPECTED GUEST.... the next thing i knew I was at chapter 8 and then end and my entire brain screamed out "Noooooooooo....... where's the rest!" Then i noticed the date and realized it was a newer story and not one someone had started years ago but left unfinished. I adore this story and really wish that it was in book form. *smiles* Had it been I would probably have bought every copy on the shelf. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of the stories in this chapter. I'm dying to know what happens next but I completely understand the delay, being a parent myself. Congratulations on your child and I can't wait to read the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You have so much talent!

Wow, Ada Stuart, i really love this story! You're a fantastic writer and it would be such a shame to leave this story hanging. Please continue this story, it is honestly my favourite in the whole of literotica.

xoxo

Ell

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
More, please!

It's been a while since you updated this story. I sure hope you're planning to finish! I'd like to find out how their story ends!

naughtybitch18naughtybitch18almost 16 years ago
MORE...PLZ!!!

This story is absolutely amazing...please continue writing it! Oh and i've read your other stories and must say that you are a very talented and brilliant writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!

Please, oh plese, oh please finish this story! It's one of the best ones I've read on Literotica and I am dieing to know what happens!!! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omg!!!

OMG...U CAN NOT LEAVE IT LYK DIS...WHAT HAPPENED? THERE HAS TO B MOE...TELL ME THERE'S MORE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
write more please

OMG!!!

What's next??? Please don't leave it like this.

I want to know more.

Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please please please

please continue this story...i have to kno wat happens next!! plz plz keep going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Congratulations

Both on the birth of your child and on being able to write and create interesting characters.

We know you are busy now and this is a wonderful time in your life and that of your child. Be selfish with your time, knowing that, when you again have the inclination, there are fans who will enjoy your writing.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
AIN'T IT GRAND

LOVE! MAKES YOU SILLY RIGHT. LOVE THIS STORY.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Short But Poignant

A short but very moving chapter. Is love starting to emerge or will there be bumps and divergences on the road ahead. Well written and lovely dialogue as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES