Unexpected Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers

Hayley complied. She licked and sucked at the slick flesh as if it was a buffet and she had been starving. She lapped at the entire wet slit from top to bottom over and over in a steady rhythm, and when she slipped two fingers into the wet, very open hole, she couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to be doing this to Katelyn.

Hayley wasn't the only one who thought it felt wonderful. When Katelyn felt the fingers enter her and begin to pump inside her, she felt as if she was going to burst from the sensations. She felt her body tensing, drawing close to what would surely be an amazing climax. And then she was on the absolute brink of it.

"Hayley, I'm going to cummmmm. Now, I'm cummming, right now," she screamed. "Hayleeeeeeeeeeeeee!" The most powerful climax of Katelyn's life was tearing through her.

Hayley held on for dear life, keeping her mouth and tongue on the sweet, wet pussy while Katelyn bucked beneath her. She kept pumping her fingers in and out of the dripping opening, and Katelyn's climax seemed to go on and on. In fact, she was just about to stop climaxing when the licking and finger pumping brought her over the edge again.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled as the second climax spiraled through her pussy and on through her entire body. When the spasms stopped, Katelyn lay with her legs spread apart, her head on the pillow and her dark hair damp on her forehead. There were tears in her eyes, and she had never felt so connected to anyone in her life.

Hayley crawled up to her and kissed her lips tenderly, and she loved the taste of herself on Hayley's mouth. Hayley stroked her hair gently and when Katelyn's breath was sufficiently returned to normal she said, "What about you, Sweetie, do you want to get off?"

"God yes," Hayley answered. "I almost came just feeling your climax, it was so amazing."

"I've honestly never had a climax that good before," Katelyn replied. She sighed. And, surprising herself, she asked, "Would you rub your pussy and get off? I want to watch you."

"Oh, yes, that will be soooo sexy," Hayley replied, moving over to the next pillow and propping herself up.

She spread her sex lips with one hand and opened herself to Katelyn. Katelyn scooted over and down and leaned up on one elbow, her face just inches from the blonde's exposed pussy. She smelled Hayley's excitement and loved the scent. Hayley began to rub her clit gently in circles and then she slid two fingers down and stuck them deep inside herself, and a string of shiny, clear liquid hung from her fingers when she pulled them back out. She was clearly extremely excited.

It didn't take long. Hayley was so turned on from eating Katelyn, and with the brunette's face right down by her throbbing pussy she began to feel her climax coming on.

"Ohhhhh, Katelyn. Watch me play with my pussy. I'm going to cum for you. Watch me, Katelyn, watch me!" And with that she began to climax. Katelyn could see Hayley's clit throbbing beneath her rubbing fingers and watched, mesmerized.

"Katelyn, I'm cuuuuummmminggggg!!!" Hayley jerked and moaned and cried out and finally fell back against the pillow with her mouth open, gasping for air.

Chapter Eleven

It was naptime at the McKinley house, and the mother of the three sleeping children and her sexy blonde nanny were naked together in the hot tub. They sat kissing sensuously, their bare breasts touching.

"Phew, I know it's a hot tub, but is it getting uncomfortably hot in here, or is it just me?" Katelyn asked into Hayley's mouth.

"Well, it is 90 degrees out and our passion is hiking up the mercury as well," Hayley replied, gently pinching Katelyn's nipples. "Why don't we get out? I want you to lie in that chair, and I'm going to eat you again."

"You've already had lunch, what is your excuse this time?" Katelyn asked with a smile.

"I love how you taste, and I love making you climax," Hayley replied with a squeeze to Katelyn's pointy breast.

"Good answer," Katelyn laughed.

She scrambled out of the hot tub and wrapped her body in a large towel. Hayley followed her. A few minutes later the towel was spread out on a chaise lounge and Katelyn was lying on it, her thighs open. Hayley knelt on a towel beside the chair and was kissing her way down Katelyn's shapely body. The brunette moaned. Hayley kissed the inside of Katelyn's thigh and suddenly there was a loud ringing sound.

Katelyn had placed the phone on the little table next to the chair. She knew Mike was planning to call and felt she couldn't let him get the machine again. She picked up the phone and checked the caller ID. "It's Mike," she told Hayley.

Katelyn answered and began having a conversation with her husband. She told him a few things about the children and asked about his visit with his friend. Meanwhile, Hayley was gently stroking Katelyn's inner thigh with her tongue and making feathery strokes on the flesh with her finger. Katelyn was starting to squirm and finding it difficult to talk.

Suddenly, she felt Hayley's beautiful mouth close over her pussy, and she had to put her hand over the mouthpiece as she gasped. Hayley kissed her pussy and gently licked her clit. It was difficult to concentrate on what Mike was saying.

"What about the nanny?" Mike was asking. "Are you continuing to be satisfied with her?"

"Yes," Katelyn said almost breathlessly. "The nanny has me very satisfied."

Hayley giggled into her employer's pussy and stuck her tongue deeply inside Katelyn. Katelyn closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. Finally, Mike stopped talking and told Katelyn he'd be home on Friday. She almost let the phone fall to the concrete below her but set it down moments before she could no longer focus.

Hayley sucked the swollen clit into her mouth and sucked hard on it and then stuck her fingers inside Katelyn. That's all it took. "God, I'm cummmingg, Hayleeeeeeee!" Katelyn cried out as she climaxed powerfully into the blonde's mouth.

Hayley sat on the edge of the chair and leaned down to kiss Katelyn. Katelyn stroked her lover's arm. "Now it's your turn," she said to Hayley. "Lay down, I'm going to eat you."

Katelyn started to get up, but Hayley didn't move. "You don't have to, Katelyn," she said, but Katelyn put two fingers to the younger woman's lips and hushed her. "I want to....very much," she told Hayley with lust in her blue eyes.

Moments later, an eager Hayley was lying on the towel with open legs while Katelyn kissed first her lips, then her pink nipples and then her stomach. Hayley was moaning, tangling her fingers in Katelyn's dark, wavy hair. As Katelyn worked her mouth lower over Hayley's soft skin, she couldn't believe how wonderful the younger woman tasted and felt against her tongue. She worked her way down to Hayley's slim thigh and showered it with light kisses while Hayley moaned and twisted beneath her. Then she moved on to the other thigh, kissing it and licking the inner crease, her tongue very close to the center of Hayley. Katelyn raised her face and gently blew warm air on Hayley's pussy.

"Ohhhhh!" Hayley called out, and then she let out a scream as Katelyn closed her lips over the entire wet slit. Katelyn licked and sucked with relish, amazed at how wonderful it felt to be doing this. She dragged her tongue slowly down the wet, pink flesh and circled the opening teasingly with her tongue.

"Oh, God, stick it in me!" Hayley cried out. "Suck out all my pussy juice, Katelyn. I'm all creamy for you. I'm dripping wet because of you!"

When Katelyn did plunge her tongue deep inside the pretty girl's body, Hayley could no longer speak. The two pretty women were both enjoying the experience incredibly. After plunging her tongue repeatedly into Hayley's sweet hole and drinking her shiny juices, Katelyn moved up to the clit and began to suck it and lick it with urgency.

Hayley lifted her head briefly and asked, with great effort, "So, do you like eating pussy?"

"I love eating your sweet pussy," Katelyn replied. "Now, I want you to cum for me, Sweetheart. I'm going to lick your pretty pink clit and I want to hear you cum."

Those words and Katelyn's tongue working furiously on her throbbing clit brought on a tremendous climax for Hayley.

"OHHHHHHH, I'm going to cum for you, just like you asked, right, right nowwww! OHHHHHHHH, Kaaaaatelynnnnnn!!!" Hayley screamed as her body twisted and jerked under Katelyn's soft mouth. When she was finished, she lay back staring up through the screen of the lanai at the Wedgewood colored Florida sky full of white cotton ball clouds.

"Wow," Hayley said breathlessly when she could speak again. "You were pretty darn good for your first time eating pussy."

Katelyn wiped her wet mouth with the back of her delicate hand. "You inspired me to do a good job," she said with a tender smile. "Now we better go get dressed and ready for my little ones to wake up." They gathered their towels and walked naked and satisfied back into the house.

Chapter Twelve

It was Thursday afternoon and the sky was charcoal gray. Every now and then a bolt of lightning sliced through the grayness, and rain was imminent. Katelyn was in the kitchen wearing a floral sundress and preparing some things for dinner. Her in-laws had taken the children to play at their house and would be bringing them back at 6:00. Katelyn had invited them to stay for dinner.

Hayley was in the laundry room doing some of her wash, taking advantage of the break from her nanny duties. She was ironing a blouse and daydreaming about making love that morning with Katelyn in the brunette's bed. Katelyn had made her climax over and over with her probing mouth and tongue and her pretty fingers.

In the kitchen, Katelyn was lost in thought as she mindlessly chopped vegetables for a salad. She was remembering Hayley making her climax that morning by licking her clit so fast and hard while she stuck one finger in her pussy and one in her anus. Katelyn had never had anything penetrate her bottom hole before, and she was surprised how much she had liked it. I shouldn't be surprised she thought to herself. I unexpectedly like a lot of things I would've never guessed I'd like. As she continued to think about the morning's events, she felt her panties growing wet. She smiled to herself, enjoying her thoughts.

"What are you smiling about, Lady?" Hayley asked as she entered the kitchen with a basket of clean laundry.

"You," Katelyn replied with lust in her eyes. Hayley set down the basket, walked over to Katelyn and kissed her sweet lips. Katelyn looked at Hayley in her short jeans shorts and pink stretchy tank top, and she was overcome by lust.

Suddenly, she just had to touch Hayley's sexy body. She started fumbling with the button on the girl's shorts and then hurriedly unzipped them. Hayley took them off, and Katelyn was thrilled to see she didn't have any panties on. Katelyn cupped the nanny's pubic mound with her hand as she closed her mouth around a nipple right through the pink tank top.

"Mmmm," they moaned together. Katelyn grabbed the other nipple and twisted it in her fingers and then closed her hand around the large breast. Hayley pulled away for just a second and wriggled out of the tank top and pressed her big breasts against Katelyn's hands. "Oh, God," Hayley gasped as Katelyn bent her head and took a hard pink nipple into her mouth.

As Katelyn sucked first one nipple and then the other, she started to get a really naughty idea. She raised her head and gave Hayley a deep kiss. She started clearing things off of the countertop of the center island where she had been working. When a space was cleared, Katelyn turned to Hayley.

"Climb up here," she ordered.

Hayley was surprised but incredibly excited as she climbed onto the earth-toned granite and lay down. Katelyn spread the blonde's legs and buried her face in the sweet, wet pussy.

"You taste sooo sweet," she said into the flesh as Hayley moaned and clutched at her hair. Katelyn licked the sweet pink flesh for a few minutes, and then she stepped away and walked to the other counter.

"You're not going to leave me here, dripping wet and needing to cum are you?" the nanny asked with an adorable pout.

"Not at all," Katelyn replied, and when she walked back to Hayley, she was holding something behind her back. Hayley's beautiful eyes looked at her curiously and then Katelyn pulled out a long, shiny, seedless cucumber.

Katelyn opened her mouth and deep-throated the vegetable, and then sucked on it and licked it all over as if she were performing oral sex. Hayley watched her incredulously. Then, when Katelyn had wet the cucumber with her saliva, she placed it at the wet opening between Hayley's legs and gently guided it inside her.

"Oh, my God, Katelyn," Hayley called out. "Oh, that feels so good."

"I'm not hurting you?" Katelyn asked.

"No just the opposite. Oh, God, Katelyn. You're so sexy. Fuck me with the cucumber. Pleeeeese!"

Katelyn obliged, working the long green vegetable deeper into Hayley's body, twisting it and pushing it in. She continued to do this with the cucumber as she bent her head and began to take long licks of Hayley's wet slit. A bolt of lightning crackled in the distance, followed by a loud clap of thunder and then by the sound of rain pouring down on the tile roof.

Hayley was beside herself with excitement, moaning and gasping as her lover penetrated her deeply with the cucumber while licking her tender flesh.

"God, Katelyn, please suck my clit and fuck me harder!" she begged, and Katelyn did as she was bid.

"Oh yes, yes! I'm going to cum, keep fucking me, Katelyn. Ohhhhhhhh! I'm almost there." Hayley was on the very brink of what she knew would be a fabulous climax. "OHHHHH, I'm CUUUUMMMMINNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!"

Hayley exploded on Katelyn's countertop just as another loud boom of thunder exploded outside. Katelyn kept the steady rhythm going with her tongue on the clit and the cucumber deep inside of Hayley and waited for a signal to stop. But Hayley's climax didn't end. Just when she thought it would stop, she felt herself building toward another one or a continuation of the first as she felt the tongue and the cucumber making her wild. The pretty blonde yelled and thrashed again and again before finally lying still and exhausted on the granite.

Katelyn pulled out the cucumber and gently kissed Hayley's mouth. Breathing hard, Hayley sat up and swung her legs down. She hopped down and quickly went to her knees in front of Katelyn. She stuck her head under the pretty brunette's dress, yanked her silky panties down and began to lick her clit while jamming two fingers inside her very wet hole.

"I think someone liked making me wild with that cucumber," Hayley said against the slick flesh. She continued to lick Katelyn and thrust her fingers deeply inside her, and the very excited older woman began to climax.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHH," Katelyn cried as she climaxed against Hayley's mouth, her pussy gripping the probing fingers.

When Hayley had pulled up her employer's panties and had come back out from under her dress, Katelyn was still catching her breath. She smiled at Hayley and picked up the cucumber.

"I think I'll skip putting cucumber in the salad tonight," she said with a wink and tossed the vegetable into the trash can.

Hayley giggled and picked up her laundry basket. Tossing her shorts and top in, she walked out of the kitchen. As she walked down the hall, she knew she would never look at cucumbers the same again. I didn't even think I liked cucumbers she thought to herself. She decided she would have to try them again.

Chapter Thirteen

It was Friday afternoon, and Mike had come home. He spent most of his time with the children and only a brief moment with his wife. That gave her time to slip away and spend time with her pretty, blonde lover----at least to talk to her.

"I have mixed feelings about Mike being home," she said to Hayley as they sat on the nanny's bed.

"That's understandable," Hayley replied. "But he's your husband, and you're going to have to spend some time with him. Do you think he's going to want to have sex?"

"Oh, I didn't think about that," Katelyn answered. "Yes, probably at some point he will. I just don't feel that into it, but he's used to that."

"Don't worry about me or anything," Hayley said. "He's your husband, and he brought us together. He deserves some time with you. Just come tell me about it after you're done. Do you think you could do that?"

"Very easily," Katelyn replied. "He typically rolls over and falls deeply asleep after sex. I don't think a stampede through the house could wake him."

Hayley laughed and her aqua eyes twinkled. "Ok, well then be a good wife to your man, but then come and tell me all about it." She gave Katelyn a squeeze. "You should probably get out there with your family now."

Later that evening, Katelyn went to say goodnight to Hayley. Lying next to her on the bed and holding her, she told the nanny that Mike said he would take his wife out to dinner the next night and then make love to her. She promised to slip away and see Hayley afterwards, and then she slipped her hand into Hayley's little shorts and began to stroke her soft flesh. She felt Hayley's wetness dampen her fingers almost instantly, and she put her middle finger deep inside the girl while stroking her clit and the entire pussy with the palm of her hand.

"Mmm, that feels good, Katelyn," Hayley murmured. A minute later she was tensing under Katelyn's gliding hand. "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, I'm cumming for you, Katelyn!!!" she cried as she climaxed.

She quickly recovered and pushed Katelyn back on the pillows as she pulled up her short nightgown and yanked her panties off. Hayley began to stroke Katelyn with her fingers. As she stroked her lover's pussy, it began to drip. Katelyn, who had rarely been wet in her sex life, flowed like a river when she was with her pretty blonde nanny. Hayley wet a finger by sticking it deep inside Katelyn and then she stroked it gently down to Katelyn's small rosebud anus and gently penetrated it.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Katelyn cried out. "That feels soooo good."

"I thought you really liked it the other day," Hayley said with a sexy smile as she stroked the wet pussy faster with her fingers.

The sexy blonde continued her stroking and continued sticking her finger inside Katelyn's tight bottom. Katelyn was thrashing on the bed in ecstasy. She began to climax. "Ohhh, Hayley keep sticking your finger up my ass. I'm cumming so hard. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She jerked and moved wildly as she climaxed and then went still, gasping for breath.

"Quite a display Mrs. McKinley," Hayley said. "Now you better get back to your husband's bed. I'll see you in the morning."

Chapter Fourteen

Time seemed to go quickly on Saturday, and before she knew it, Katelyn had been out to dinner with Mike and was home in the bathroom preparing for sex with him. She put on a short, silky purple nightgown and brushed her teeth. For many reasons she felt uncomfortable, but she was trying not to think about that. When she walked to the bed, she saw that Mike was already erect and waiting for her, and he took his pretty wife into his arms.

Katelyn kissed him and went through the motions of lovemaking, but when he climbed on top of her and entered her, she closed her eyes and began to think about Hayley. Mike was pumping steadily into her, and she thought about having Hayley's mouth on her pussy and how wonderful that felt. Suddenly, Katelyn felt a climax coming on as she visualized her nanny eating her. She cried out, and her spasms brought her husband to a climax as well.

When they were done, Mike gave her a perfunctory kiss and rolled off of her, turning to the side, pulling up the sheet and falling asleep almost immediately. Katelyn didn't hesitate. She went out of the room stark naked and into Hayley's bed.

stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers