All Comments on 'Unexpected Situation 01'

by babyfaced93

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a waste of time!

So he makes out like he is the disadvantaged one and he turns around takes advantage of someone else. Why would a story like this be of any interest to someone? He is just a bully but tries to hide it under the race card!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape

Dang "brutha" , guess I better remember that not wearing panties means I should be raped and impregnated by some young wannabe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More More More

I loved this story everything from her big tits to her getting pregnent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anatomy

The story was well written in general, except... a lesson in female anatomy might be in order. I don't want to laugh in the middle of, um, reading.

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

If this was going to be a rape and blackmail story why start off trying to make him sound like a good guy who helps her to then turn around and call her worse than the girls did. He is just a raping bully who was waiting for an opportunity. I hope he gets arrested and loses all his scholarships.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Inside of every bad guy there is an opportunistic jerk

chris73170chris73170over 10 years ago
chapter 2

yeah there needs to be a chapter 2. i want to know what happens between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm...

That was certainly....umm.... Rushed.

blairasbblairasbover 10 years ago
Agreed... Anatomy lesson...

You can't enter a uterus. LMAO there is a cervix there that prevents that. The opening of the cervix is called the os. And the only time that opening gets large enough for something like a dick to enter it generally childbirth. Certainly not during sex. Silly Writer.

babyfaced93babyfaced93over 10 years agoAuthor
Oops

OK, this first entry was obviously a bit rushed. I DID mean cervix, total airhead move on my part, I apologize. If you have this one a chance, number 2 is much better, and part 3 is now pending approval! I won't fix any of the mistakes just for the sake of honesty. It also allows the reader to follow the development of a writer.

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 6 years ago
Bad!!

Sorry, but i hate rape. That was rape and then blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to all the anons here saying that it was rape and they dont like it... its literally in the nonconsent tags/section so just dont read it (not that im saying rape is good or allowed/accepted).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous