Unexpected Vacation Ch. 1

Story Info
Kris's vacation takes a turn for the better.
2.1k words
4.02
46.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorio7
Lorio7
2 Followers

"Damnit!" exclaimed Kris as she watched the steam roll from the hood of her Mustang. "Stupid radiator! Now is not a good time for this!" she continued as she pulled the car to the side of the semi-deserted road. She did remember seeing a gas station before, but that was at least 10 miles back. "This vacation didn't seem to be starting as well as planned", Kris, thought, getting out to check extent of the problem. Steam poured from the radiator as she raised the hood. "I'm going to kill him! I knew I shouldn't have trusted that son-of-a-bitch with my car! He screwed me over again!" She had entrusted her ex fiancé, Kyle, to service her car before the trip.

This was the same guy with whom she had entrusted her heart, which he then smashed into a thousand pieces. His excuse had been that he wasn't ready for that type of commitment. What he really meant was that he wanted to screw every hot chick he saw. Kris had hoped that once Kyle had gotten the new job as head photographer for ESPN magazine that they could leave behind the countless fuck sessions with the fashion model of the week. Her hopes were quickly expelled when she walked in on Kyle in his studio one night with his head between the legs of yet another model. "Prick! Wait until I get my hands on that jerk! I bet he didn't even take it to the dealer to get it checked."

Kris stood there in the sweltering heat straining her eyes to see a sign of some kind in the distance. She tried her cell phone but she couldn't get a signal long enough to make a connection. There had been no passing cars since she had pulled off the road at least 30 minutes ago. Just as Kris had decided to start walking, she heard the small roar of an engine in the distance. "Thank God! There is life out here!" Through the glare of the sun, she could barely make out the figure on the approaching motorcycle. As the motorcycle grew near, Kris started waving her arms to get the attention of the driver. The driver slowed and pulled over ahead of the overheated sports car. Kris felt a bit more at ease when she noticed the driver of the Harley was definitely a woman. "Boy, am I glad…" she started to say as the woman got off the bike and removed her helmet. It wasn't like she had never seen beautiful women before, but something about this woman made her stop and stare. It was more like a vibe, almost a magical feeling really. The woman seemed to be moving in slow motion as she shook her reddish blonde hair free from the helmet. It fell just past her shoulders in spiraling curls. The fascination was in her eyes. They were like two mesmerizing emerald pools sparkling in the sunlight.

"…you came along." she finally finished after what seemed to be several minutes, but was really only a few seconds. The woman smiled and held out her hand: "Hi, my name's Lisa. Having a little car trouble?" As Kris took Lisa's hand, a slight tingle seemed to travel through her entire body. "I'm Kristine…uh, Kris, nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping. I was about to start walking."

"No problem. There's not a service station for at least another 20 miles. The gas station back there is shut down. My place is only about 5 minutes away. I can take you there and we could call the station and see if they can send a tow truck." Kris would normally never accept a ride from a complete stranger, but she felt as if she knew Lisa and that there was already a connection between them. " That is really nice of you! Are you sure it's no trouble?"

"Not at all. I'd welcome the company. My roommate has been gone all week and it's been kind of boring. You can only watch videos for so long; you know? Here, I have an extra helmet for ya."

"Thank you. That is a really nice bike! I have always wanted to go for a ride on a Harley!" Kris said as she put on the helmet. "Well hop on and hold on tight!" Lisa tucked her hair back inside the black helmet, flipped down the mirrored visor and started the bike. Kris put her hands tentatively on Lisa's shoulders. "You're going to have to hold tighter than that the way I drive!" Lisa yelled taking Kris's hands and wrapping them firmly around her waist. As they took off, Kris instinctively tightened her grip on Lisa's waist. "Nice abs," she thought. "She must work out." On the ride to Lisa's, the vibration of the motorcycle had an interesting affect on Kris. It was almost erotic. She was disappointed that the ride was almost over.

The bike turned and drove up the long driveway. "Wow! What an incredible house!" Kris said as they both dismounted and took off their helmets. "Thanks. I had it built here about a year and a half ago. My parents gave me the land, but I got the house on my own."

"What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?" Kris said still in awe of the huge two-story house. " Well, I did modeling for a while, and a little acting, then I invested a lot of my money and the stocks just took off. So now I only model if I want to. How about you?" she asked, leading Kris into the house. "I'm a writer, mostly for magazines like Rolling Stone or Spin, but I am working on a book."

"Cool! I have a few stories I was thinking of sending to a magazine, but I haven't had the nerve. Maybe you cold take a look at them and tell me if they're any good?"

"Sure, I'd love to." They continued on the tour of the house as they talked about their lives. It was amazing how much they had in common. They listened to the same music, liked the same foods, the same drinks, and even had the same tastes in men. They became fast friends. Before they realized it, an hour had passed. "We better make that call to the service station." Lisa suddenly remembered. Kris dialed the number from the phone book. No answer. She checked the number and dialed again. Still no answer. After the 5th try with no luck, they decided they would try again later.

Lisa made some daiquiris and they picked up their conversation right where they left off. Inevitably the subject turned to sex. Likes, dislikes, first times, favorite positions, most unusual places and with whom. After about their 3rd drink, Lisa jumped up. "Oh, let me go get my stories!"

"Okay!" Kris smiled wondering what could have possibly sparked that idea. Lisa was back a few minutes later thumbing through some pages. "Here, this is my favorite." Lisa made them a snack and another drink while Kris read the story. It started like a normal story about two young college roommates, but as the story progressed, it was clear the two young ladies were more than just roommates. They were intimate friends, lovers. The story went on to describe, in great detail, what the two girls did when they needed a break from their studies. As Kris read on, she found herself becoming aroused. Of course she had fantasized about being with a woman, but never seriously considered it. Lisa came back in with the food and beverages just as Kris finished the story. "Incredible story! Very well written." Kris said taking a gulp of her frozen daiquiri, hoping it would cool her off. "But, did it turn you on?"

"Are you kidding me? Lisa, a person would have to be dead not to get hot reading this."

"You do look a bit flushed. How about a swim to cool us off?"

"That sounds great, but I left all my things in the trunk of my car."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find something for you. You look about the same size as Rachel, my roommate. I'll go get a suit for you while you try dialing the station again." Kris dialed the number again and this time got a machine. "Oh, that's just great! "Kris said as she put the phone down. Lisa came into the room and asked what had happened. Kris told her the recording had said there would be no one at the station until the next morning. "No worries babe, you can stay here. Rachel won't be back for a few more days, so I would love you to stay."

"You are a lifesaver! Are you sure it's no problem?"

"Not at all…and I found you a suit." Lisa said tossing it to her. Kris Held up the tiny pieces of material connected by strings. "A string bikini? I haven't worn one of these since high school."

"Why not? You definitely have the body for it!"

"Thank you!" Kris said as she held the hot pink top up to her breasts. It would barely cover her 36D's she thought.

They each went to change after Lisa showed Kris where she could stay and where she could find everything she needed. "Good thing I shaved." Kris thought as she pulled on the string bottoms and then tied the top around her. When Kris came out to the poolside, Lisa was there with two more drinks in hand. "Wow! You do look amazing in that suit!" she said handing Kris her frozen beverage. "Thanks! You too!"

"Thanks! Shall we get in?" Lisa said leading Kris to the pool steps. "Ahhhhh! This feels great!" Kris said as she gradually entered the cool water. Lisa took her hand and led her to the deeper end of the pool. Kris still couldn't get Lisa's story out of her mind. Of course the drinks only contributed to her lustful feelings. She found herself staring at Lisa as they moved leisurely about the pool. She felt Lisa's eyes on her as well as they moved closer together. "What's your secret fantasy?" Lisa asked, almost in a whisper. "I, um, well…" Kris stammered. "I promise it will be our secret." Lisa said smiling. "Well, I do have one that I've never told anyone…about being with a woman."

"I was kind of hoping you would say that. I am really attracted to you. What would you say if I asked you if I could kiss you?"

"I'd say, yes."

Kris closed her eyes as Lisa's soft, full lips lightly touched her own. Kris responded, gently sucking Lisa's lips between hers. Lisa put her arms around Kris and lightly caressed her as she pulled them closer together. Kris's hands moved up Lisa's sides, running her fingertips along the curve of Lisa's firm body. "I want to make love with you!" Lisa breathed as she moved her lips to Kris's neck and continued kissing down, following the string of her top. "Yes Lisa! You make me feel so good! Don't stop!" Strings were untied and tops tossed aside as their passion was unleashed.

Lisa's hands were now on Kris's breasts, gently caressing her pink nipples to erection, which sent tiny electric shocks straight to her clit. Kris did the same to Lisa, causing her to sigh with pleasure as her breathing deepened. Lisa's mouth found Kris's sensitive nipples, alternating licks and nibbles between the two as she rolled them between her first and second fingers. They somehow made their way out of the water to the poolside loungers, losing the rest of their suits, but without losing touch of each other.

Lisa continued to kiss and caress every sensitive inch of Kris's body, making her hotter than she had ever been. Then Kris felt Lisa's tongue slowly licking her sweet juices that had already started flowing. She ran her tongue up and all around her neatly trimmed slit before finally reaching her pulsing clit. Kris was going crazy with desire. Her previous oral love couldn't even compare to what she was experiencing now. Lisa eased a finger inside Kris's wet pussy as her tongue did circles on her swelling clit. Kris pulled on her own nipples as she felt the building orgasm coming from deep inside. "Oh yeah…I'm coming... Oh god! Yes!" Kris screamed as her body shook with the most intense orgasm she had ever had. When Lisa felt Kris's spasms subside, she slowly withdrew and gently kissed up Kris's body, neck and face. They embraced in a slow kiss as they lay side by side in the warm evening air.

Lorio7
Lorio7
2 Followers