Unfaithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan --" she started, the anticipation hanging on her voice.

He ignored her as he took her clit into his mouth again. He tongued around it delicately, deliberately. He felt her shake and her hips move from time to time as he teased her.

He moved up to kiss her again as the head to his hard prick pushed against her opening. He slid in easily. He loved the feeling of being so deep inside her and taking his sweet time. No furious thrusting, hard fucking. This was tender. Slow. Deliberate. He felt himself get harder inside of her as she moaned again. He reached down and slowly began rubbing her clit with his thumb as he moved within her.

Soon, her soft moans became more frequent, the shaking picked up and her pussy clenched him.

"Ryan!" she called out as she fell over the edge, her hands reaching for his arms. She climaxed around his thick shaft deep inside her, spasming, throbbing, shaking and her hips bucked against him.

"That's it baby... let it go.. come for me." She grabbed at the bedspread and bit her lip to keep from screaming.. She seemed to not be able to stop. Her orgasm soon pushed him to the edge of his own.

"Where do you want it?" he asked her as she still convulsed around him.

"Wherever you want, just do it!!" she pleaded with him as she seemed to be teetering on the edge of multiple orgasms.

With a few more light thrusts, his load came spewing forth inside of her, thick ribbons of his come hitting her pussy walls. She cried out a little louder this time as she shook even harder. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and she pulled him deeper inside of her.

He pulled out of her and watched her chest heaving as she came down. "I didn't know it could be that intense" she said breathlessly.

He gave her a few minutes to regain her composure.

She came out to the living room where he was sitting, still naked.

"I want to do something for you." She said as she knelt down on her knees in front of him. She put her arms over his legs and looked up at him. "You've been amazing. I want to do something that you want. Anything. You name it."

She stuck her tongue out and gently flicked the head of his semi-hard cock. Instantly it seemed to come back to life as she took it into her mouth, tasting their combined juices on it.

He groaned as he looked down at her, and smiled.

"Tell me what you want.... and I'll do it."

12