Temptation of a Cheating Wife

Story Info
Happily married Mel and her boss Steve take things too far.
1.9k words
62.4k
59
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel and Todd were happily married for 14 years, had two children and were a 'normal' suburban couple living in Sydney. Both had a fairly strict upbringing being children of migrants from England and were brought up to be good honest people.

Mel was 37, had long brown hair, 5 foot 9 and 60 kgs, sharing a sexy curvy body and long slim legs together with D cup titties. Todd was 42, 6 foot 3 and 90 kgs. He liked to look after himself and work out to ensure he could stay in touch with his younger wife.

Their sex life was nothing exciting. They would usually fuck twice a week and this was usually just plain vanilla sex, missionary and the occasionally doggy style. Mel was very straight laced and was not that keen on oral, although Todd would do all that he could to go down on her which she would usually only allow when they could shower together.

Todd knew how to push Mel's buttons to make her orgasm. This would normally be done with Mel bouncing on top of Todd's 6 inch uncut cock where she would grind her pussy hard into his hips. Although she enjoyed sex, it was usually instigated by Todd. Todd would try and encourage her to watch porn together but she didn't find this too comfortable.

As the years went by and they were comfortable in their relationship, most days were the same where Todd working as an accountant would spend a lot of time in the office and occasionally travel to see his client's interstate. Mel was a receptionist at a small business and would work 2-3 days per week. Weekends would be spent doing children's sport and activities and each week would roll on the same.

Todd never thought that Mel could ever be into another guy. She was too nice to be like that. However, things changed in the last 12 months. Mel's boss Steve had a large financial windfall through selling off a part of his business for a big sum. Steve was also married although this seemed like a marriage of convenience as he was always out entertaining, and enjoying himself like he was single. He was a good-looking guy in his late 30's and was not shy of confidence. Steve was originally from the US, 6 foot 4 and had a strong build. His mum was African-American and his dad was Caucasian which gave him a semi dark complexion and I could understand why women would be drawn to him given he always looked like he just came back from tanning at the beach.

It was the end of financial year and Mel's work had a big celebration to also celebrate the partial sell off of Steve's business at one of Sydney's expensive restaurants. As the night went on, some of the younger staff wanted to hit a night club and party the night away. Steve was well under the effect of alcohol and Mel wasn't too far off either, enjoying a few too many cocktails. Steve and Mel were two of the older ones in the group of six as the rest of the team were mainly younger casual staff. The younger ones hit the dance floor and Mel and Steve sat on a lounge, relaxing and enjoying another drink. Steve turned to Mel's ear and told her that she looks amazing tonight. Mel was taken back by this and didn't know what to say and it became awkward. Steve then spoke and said 'sorry if I'm a bit direct but I wanted to tell you that for quite some time and I hope you don't freak out that I think you are attractive'. Mel told Steve that 'he cant say that kind of stuff as they are both married'. Steve said 'life is too short and I don't want to die wondering to know if you find me attractive'.

Mel said 'it is irrelevant if I find you attractive or not but we can't be talking about this kind of stuff. You are my boss'. Steve said 'so you do find me attractive??....'. Mel blushed and told him to change the subject. Things were awkward for a few moments until a few of the other girls came back from the dancefloor to join them. Mel was still shocked with the discussion they just had and then told the group that she is heading home. Steve offered to see her out but she politely refused and jumped in a taxi and headed home and jumped into bed where her husband was fast asleep.

Mel couldn't sleep that night. Laying next to her husband, all she could think about was what they spoke about earlier and that her sexy boss finds her hot. Her mind then went over to think about what he would look like naked, what he would feel like being intimate with her and she found herself pushing a finger gently on her clitoris through her underwear. She was wet and then felt extremely guilty. Somehow the hours passed by and she got out of bed in the morning feeling like she didn't sleep a wink, together with this confused state of mind.

Todd asked her how the night went and she brushed it off as a fairly boring night and they quickly resumed to the normal family weekend activities. That Saturday night, as they got into bed, Todd started with some foreplay and Mel quickly responded. She jumped onto his cock and they fucked hard. As they were deep into it, Mel started fantasizing about Steve and what it would feel like being with him. She orgasmed violently and harder than normal and Todd was loving it, thinking it was all about him.

Mel was a virgin when she met Todd and Todd was the only guy that she had fucked. She always promised herself that she would be with one guy only. For the rest of the weekend, waves of guilt came into Mel's mind as she was always coming back to the conversation she had with Steve that night.

Monday came around and she was nervous about going to work. Steve came into the office and was all normal like no conversation ever happened. She thought maybe he forgot as he was drunk perhaps? Later that morning, Steve asked Mel if she wanted to join him for a coffee at the coffee shop a few doors down. She politely agreed and off they want. Steve ordered his usual short black and flat white for Mel. As they sat down, he apologised to Mel and said he was sorry if he was too direct on Friday night and made her uncomfortable but also went on to say that it doesn't change how attracted he is too her and that he finds her incredibly sexy. Mel blushed and again was lost for words. Steve then passed her a small box and asked her to open this gift that he got her. As she opened the small box, in it where two diamond earrings that must have been worth a good few thousand dollars. Mel passed them back and said that she cant take them. Her husband would freak out. Steve said they are hers and she can keep them at work if she wants. Again, Mel didn't know what to say and then finally mumbled 'I cant take them..... I feel like we are cheating'.

Steve asked her to chill out and just enjoy the attention. He told her that he doesn't care about either of them being married and it if she ever wants a good time without any strings attached, she only has to say the word. Mel told him that she cant and that she is loyal to Todd. She is flattered by the attention but that it needs to stop. Steve said Ok and then they talked about business matters for the rest of the coffee.

A few weeks passed and there was no further discussion about the topic.

One normal Wednesday morning, Steve had to attend a meeting offsite in the suburbs to see a major client and asked Mel if she could join him and take notes which she did.

The meeting was near Mel's house so she took her laptop and belongings and asked if she can work from home that afternoon after the meeting which Steve was fine with.

It was around lunchtime when the meeting ended and then Steve went to drop Mel off home. No one was home with Todd at work and the children at school. They spoke about what they were going to eat and Mel invited Steve in to have a sandwich if he wants. Steve jumped at the idea thinking this might have been a good opportunity to have her alone. He asked if Todd was home and Mel said he was at work.

As they entered the house, Mel took her heels off and walked around bare foot, showing off her sexy legs wearing a dress that was cut just above her knees with the navy dress also exposing her long slender arms and gorgeous tits. Steve was so turned on. He did the right thing and took his shoes off which made them more comfortable.

As Mel was making the sandwiches at the kitchen bench, Steve was nearby behind her enjoying what he was viewing. She caught him looking and asked 'why are you looking at me like that'. He told her that she is so fucking sexy and he cant help it. She then said, 'Steve, you know we can talk about this kind of stuff'. He told her that he doesn't care and that he cant stop his attraction. He then moved a few steps towards her and said softly that if she wants him, now is the perfect opportunity to live a little and have an amazing time together. Once again, Mel was lost for words. She didn't decline but put her head down slightly. Steve took a few more steps closer and touched her cheek, tilting her had back upwards to they made eye contact. He asked her 'you have been thinking about me haven't you?'. She couldn't lie and then turned away embarrassed. As she turned away, Steve grabbed her from the hips behind and gently moved his head into the side of her right face and ear and took in her amazing scent. She gently mumbled '.... Sssstop, we cant be doing this'. Steve said 'yes we can'. And then started to kiss her soft skin. She gently pulled away but Steve kept contact at which point Mel lost control and said 'fuck it' and turned face to face with Steve where they entered a deep embrace with their tongues.

Mel never felt so exhilarated. She felt massive guilt but was so turned on by this sexy confident hunk. As their lips melted together, Steve's hands ran up and down Mel's body and then he slowly unzipped the back of her dress and peeled the dress down to show off mel's beautiful bra and titties. He worked his tongue all the way down towards her nipples and gently unclipped her bra to give him full access. Mel was so turned on that her nipples were so hard and erect as Steve's tongue teased them so erotically.

She said to Steve 'I can't believe we are doing this'...

To be continued.

  • COMMENTS
27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Mel and Todd were happily married..."

.

It's never a good sign when a story starts like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She deserves to experience another man, hopefully he will give her better orgasms than that loser husband of hers.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Need the husband's side of this

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Give us more. Can't wait for steve to fill her cunt with cum.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

This is your fantasy/nightmare so good luck. Im not sure a marriage would work if the couple don't talk each about how they feel then the marriage is doomed. An unsatisfied wife or husband is definitely a reason for divorce.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories