Unfaithful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so tired of being alone. I can't make it on my own. Please baby girl won't you help me as soon as you can."

I sing the lines of Al Green and stumble along damp stones. All I can see is the darkness as I stand dangerously close to the rivers edge. The blunt in my mouth starts to run on one side when the bitter wind blows across the Mississippi. I blow out smoke into the cold air as Karen sleeps in our bed. I held her in my arms when I came out of the restroom. She fell asleep on my chest as I played with her silky chestnut brown hair. Some kind of Christmas of 2004 was turning out to be. I grab the diamond ring and look at hard.

Karen is my sun if I am the sky. I rise to see another day in anticipants of tasting life between her smooth brown thighs. When she cries I die. Hazel eyes should never look gray. I wish I could handle the pain and just write off her dirty little deeds as just another day. I saw his face and he's nothing like your man. I'm a thick and strong bodied brown skin man with dark brown eyes and trimmed black hairs over my soft lips. Nine inches thick and long, every morning I made you drip wet lips on this. I guess you wanted a change a man to pitch hit. I can't believe you lips fixed themselves to groan from the feel of his thin lips. He was five foot eight with a thirty inch waist and clean shaved face. White as George Bush with tattoo arms and slim fit. I can't believe she disrespect an African King like me for the feel of a thick pink dick.

12