Wife Burns Herself

Story Info
Wife Loves Money More Than Her Husband.
12.3k words
3.88
102.9k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
824 Followers

My name is James Gold, and this is the strange story of my marriage. I graduated from one of the top two law schools in the United States. I got a job with an old established law firm, and I eventually made junior partner and then full partner in record time. It was obvious to everyone at the firm that I was going to be very successful there. I started on a difficult project and in a week, I was in charge of it. Other attorneys and paralegals all took their direction from me.

One of the paralegals, Karen Williams, was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. A natural-blonde with the deepest blue eyes and a smile that could melt an iceberg. If that was not enough, she had the body of a porn star. I guessed her figure was 38G-24-35 and I was not far off.

We were both 26 years old when we met. I did not have to figure out how to approach her because she pursued me. Now I am tall and good looking, but she figured I was on the partner track when we met, and she wanted that. I was just along for the ride.

At the end of my first week, Karen was talking to me and said, "This sure was a busy week. Buy me a drink?" I said sure. I knew I was being pursued, but I wanted to see where this would go. Well, after two drinks, it went back to her place where she gave me the greatest blowjob anyone has ever received. In was not easy for her since I have about eight thick inches erect, but she came through like a champion and swallowed every drop. I offered to reciprocate but she said we should save that for next time. I kissed her goodbye and said I'd see her on Monday.

Monday was a tough day for Karen. A very pretty attorney named Ann spent most of the day with me on an aspect of the case we were working on. Ann was sending out signals that she was interested in me. If I could see it, you know Karen saw it, but there was nothing that she could do about it.

I had a 6 pm meeting with a senior partner to let him now the status of the case. Just before I went into the meeting, I told everyone else that we were done for the day, and we would reconvene on Tuesday. I spent an hour in that meeting and when I returned to my office, two women were waiting for me. When you are an attorney and you are not sure what you should do, you do nothing. I walked into my office, sat down at my desk and looked up at the two women who followed me in. No one spoke.

Finally, I said, "Well, I'm hungry. Would either or both of you like to join me at the pub downstairs, my treat?" Karen said yes immediately. Ann said no and left. That was the way it went for Karen. She had the looks and body to win every match. After dinner, she reminded me of my Friday offer, so we went back to her place. She excused herself and then called me into her bedroom. She was on her bed, stark naked.

Karen said, "Why don't you get undressed and have my pussy for dessert." That is exactly what I did, and she was delicious. You would think I had just unwrapped her pussy. That is how fresh she tasted. It was amazing. I ate her to two very nice orgasms.

Karen then said, "Wow, I didn't expect you to be that good. Since you are naked, let's how good you fuck." Well, the nice thing about having a long thick cock is that it is easier to satisfy women. You are always hitting areas that other people cannot. As long as you put in at least some effort, you can have a very happy woman when you are done.

Since she was already on her back, we started out missionary. I worked my cock all around inside her, kissed her, nibbled, and licked her giant tits. I kept it up until she orgasmed.

Then we went to doggy style. I loved the way her tits were hanging while she was on her hands and knees but when I started pounding her, the tits were flying around like crazy.

She started moaning and saying, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Holy fuck. I love your big cock. Oh, yes baby. Pound my pussy with that thick dick. Oh. Oh. I'm going to cum again. Yes. Yes. Right there. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'M CUMMINNNNGGGGG."

She collapsed and ended up on her side. That worked for me. I picked up her leg, exposing her pussy, and pushed my cock all the way back in. I used my right arm to hold her leg and my left to grab her tits, which were facing that way. She lost it.

Karen started screaming, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OHHHHHHHHH. FUCK ME BABY. DON'T STOP. DON'T EVER STOP. POUND MY FUCKING PUSSY. FILL ME UP JIMMY. GIVE ME ALL YOUR HOT CUM."

Well, fucking Karen is enough to make any man cum, but hearing her screaming at the same time pushed me over the edge. I started cumming and that made her cum again too which pushed me even more. I do not think I had ever cum so intensely before. I dropped her leg and collapsed on top of her.

I would have stayed with her that night, but then I would have had to go home in the morning, shower, shave and dress for work. Karen had a plan. She said, she could bring a few things to my place and that way we could spend the night together. Even though, I knew this was her full-court press, I still liked the idea. I certainly wanted to know how it would be to sleep with her and I mean sleep. We slept together that night and she woke me up with another great blowjob. By the end of the second week, we were living together.

Six months later, before I showed her the engagement ring, I showed her the prenuptial agreement. She knew she was going to have to sign one because I made it a condition of partnership in the firm. It was my suggestion to the partners that the firm had to be protected from what was going to happen to a large percentage of partners, and part of that protection was specific sections to be included in every prenup. Separate from that was a written chastity belt for each of us. If you are caught cheating, you leave with nothing. You could still fuck around, but if you're caught, you lose everything.

Of course, she signed. She figured she was going to marry some fat asshole to get what she wanted. Now she was going to be rich with a man who knew how to fuck. She was not going to have to fuck the pool boy or the tennis instructor on the sly. For her, it was no problem. She even said she would like to have two or three children. I liked that idea too. It would have been nice to know that she loved me, but I honestly didn't think she did. She certainly liked me. The sex was great. I loved being with her. She never asked for crazy shit. She would suggest vacations to places that sounded great to me. I certainly cared about her, and I hoped she would feel that way about me.

Three months later, we were married and honeymooned in Paris. Our first child was conceived there. I told her that if she wanted to 'retire' and raise the kids, that was fine with me. We continued having sex while she was pregnant which was a good sign for me. Apparently, she liked having sex with me. She even suggested we name our son (we found out in advance) James Jr. I didn't like that idea. I think a child should have their own identity and not be saddled by their parent.

Karen had no father. Her mother Ellen was knocked up in high school (similar body style as Karen), and she raised her all by herself. My dad was a jackass who divorced my mom 10 years ago and sadly, my mom died when I was in Law School. So, we decided Harry was a nice name and our first child, Harry Gold was born with Karen's mom with us in the delivery room. Ellen was in her mid 40's and I asked Karen if she wanted her mother to live with us. She was so happy when I made that suggestion. So, we looked for a new home. We found a large home in the suburbs with five bedrooms. Fortunately, the bedroom furthest away from the master also had its own bathroom so we gave that room to Ellen. We wasted no time in our bedroom and our daughter Annabelle was born nine months after we moved in.

Karen was still interested in me sexually since as soon as she got clearance from her doctor after Annabelle was born, she was ready for sex. It was a Saturday when she literally said to her mother, "Mom could you watch the kids for a while today. I really need to have Jimmy fuck me. It's been weeks and I need that big cock." Her mother turned six shades of red.

As Karen and I went to our bedroom, I turned to her mother and said, "I'm sorry Ellen. It must be the hormones." I was just trying to be nice and make her feel better.

Ellen looked at me and said, "She talks about you physically practically every day and she's very graphic." Now I was turning red. It did not stop me from fucking Karen. Her tits were larger from being pregnant and now nursing and they still drove me wild. We fucked all weekend long.

It actually took us a whole month before Karen got pregnant again. I was starting to wonder if we would have a dozen children. That problem was solved after Jeremy was born. Karen decided she had her three children and got her tubes tied. I had no problem with that. Our sex life stayed intense. Karen worked hard to get her figure back and with a built-in baby sister, we went out often and acted like newlyweds.

I had an ideal life. I had a beautiful, sexy wife who was never a problem. Our sex life was amazing. We had three wonderful children who we both loved. I had started calling Ellen 'Mom', which she seemed to like, and the kids adored their grandma. Karen and Ellen never fought over anything. Work was great. I was a junior partner and was on my way to becoming very wealthy.

Karen had a group of women friends from the neighborhood that I approved of. There was not a wacko in the group. They all had successful husbands, and they all loved their lives and social status. We socialized with the group and all the husbands were similar. They were hardworking men who loved their families. They never talked about cheating or other women. I was thrilled.

Everything was great for the next 15 years. The kids grew up. I was a full partner at work and my wife fucked my brains out every day. She loved my cock. I just was not sure if she loved me. She never said it. When I would tell her that I loved her, she would kiss me and then talk about something else. It bothered me but I learned to live with it.

My only problem was a client at work named Jackson. He inherited his father's company and money, and he was worth about one billion dollars. I thought he was an arrogant SOB but he never suggested anything illegal, and the firm made a lot on fees from his business, so I put up with him.

He had a tough business negotiation with another company. In the end, I personally saved him about ninety million dollars on the deal so he was very happy with me, but he despised the head of the other company even after the deal was done. The other man, Murphy, had a trophy wife. Dyed blonde hair, huge fake boobs, you know what I mean.

Jackson decided to take Murphy's wife Sally away from him. Well, Murphy was not a billionaire and Jackson was. To make a long story short, she fell for Jackson's bullshit. The day after Jackson fucked her, he sent Murphy photos of him fucking his wife.

When Murphy received the photos, he was devastated. He called me. I told him I knew nothing about his wife or the photos. The man was extremely upset so I offered to take him to lunch. He met me and brought the printed photos with him. I apologized to him. I thought this behavior by my client was completely uncalled for. Of course, Murphy filed for divorce. She did not contest it because she thought she was trading up financially. Sexually she was trading one five-inch dick for another. I called Jackson to tell him I had met with Murphy and how upset he was. I was hoping to appeal to Jackson's humanity. Apparently, he had none. He was so happy, he told me to bill him for my time and the cost of the lunch. I did.

The week Sally Murphy's divorce was finalized; Jackson called me for a prenuptial agreement. I had our Family Relations department handle it. Murphy called me back to invite me to his wife's Bridal Shower on Friday night. I told him that is usually for women. He told me this one would be different. He was inviting 25 men who would gangbang the former Mrs. Murphy. I was stunned to say the least. He said when it was done; we would all urinate in her mouth. I could not speak. I told him that I would not attend, and I strongly advised him to cancel the event.

Later that day another client of mine called and told me he had just spoken to Jackson, and I would never guess what he just invited him to. I told him I would bet him a thousand dollars that I could guess. He figured out that I already knew. He said Jackson sent him nude photos of Sally Murphy and he was going. Since he was a client, I advised him about Sexually Transmitted Diseases and advised him against attending. I knew he was married and had met his wife.

When I went home that night, I was visibly upset. I hugged my wife. I hugged my kids. I hugged my mother-in-law. I told everyone that I had a very disturbing day at work and that I loved them all very much. I hugged and kissed all of them and I had tears in my eyes. After dinner, Karen had her usual solution to things. We went to our bedroom, and I came once in her mouth, once in her pussy and once up her ass. It took my mind off Sally Murphy, who likely would have the same fate later that week only many times over.

I found out on the next Monday just how big a bastard Jackson was. First, he sent a video of the entire gangbang and urination event to Murphy. Then he dumped Sally Murphy. She had some clothes but no cash, no jewelry, nothing. She had three suitcases placed on the street corner and that was that. Legally, she was not entitled to anything. They were never married. He owned or leased the jewelry. That was that.

Apparently, Jackson so loved what he did that he was looking for another pair of victims. He found it in the Bank Vice President who refused what they considered to be a risky loan. My opinion agreed with the bank. Of course, the loan was only half the equation. The Bank VP, Jack Browne had dumped his wife for a younger model. He married another Trophy Wife with huge fake boobs but with long jet-black hair and twenty-five years younger. Jack Browne was probably worth about 10 million dollars. Jackson was still worth a billion, had a private jet, multiple homes around the world, wall-to-wall servants.

True to form, the day after Jackson fucked Alice Browne, Jack Browne received the photos showing Jackson fucking his wife. Since I was still Jackson's attorney, I got the call from Jack Browne. He was even more upset than Murphy was. I asked him if was going to divorce his wife. He said he had a prenup and she was history. I told him what had happened to Sally Murphy. It actually made him feel better. He thanked me and we hung up.

Sure enough, a few months later I got the call from Jackson to attend Alice Browne's gangbang. I politely declined. That same other client contacted me shortly after telling me he had gotten nude photos of Alice Browne. He was even more interested in fucking Alice since she was in her mid-twenties and had bigger tits than Sally Murphy had. The only drawback was there was going to be more men at this one: thirty to thirty-five max. I reminded him about STD's and ended the call.

Well, that Friday night thirty-five men gangbanged Alice Browne. They filled every hole multiple times. When they were done, she was like a rag doll. Someone put a dental mouth gag on her and then they all pissed in her mouth. The next day the video was sent to Jack Browne. He didn't see it until Monday, and he sent me a copy. On Saturday, Alice Browne's clothing was all packed up in three suitcases. She was officially used merchandise.

After that, Jackson waited for the next pair of victims. He contacted my firm for our legal opinion on a deal he was working on. He would be sued and lose if we let the deal go through. I told him several changes were required to make it legal. He went ballistic. He informed me, in no uncertain terms, that either we give our legal approval to the deal, or he would pull his business. I went to the firm's managing partner, and we held an emergency meeting of the executive committee. In the end, everyone despised Jackson and we were not going to risk the reputation and viability of the firm on his moronic deal. I was given the task of delivering the bad news. I wondered if Karen and I were being set-up by Jackson to be the third victims of his violation and humiliation. I called him and told him our position. He already had another law firm lined up and they had already approved it. They must be the dumbest lawyers in town.

Now I had to go home and tell Karen. Jeremy was about to graduate High School and join his older siblings at my alma mater where they had both just finished their first year. Everyone was home but I did not think this was a family conversation. I waited until after dinner. I asked Karen to come down to my home office and I closed the door. I first told her the story of Sally Murphy. She was stunned when she heard how it ended for Sally. Then I told her about Alice Browne. When I told her about the dental mouth gag, Karen almost threw up.

Karen wanted to know why I told her these stories. I told her Jackson tried to push our firm into backing him in an illegal deal. I met with the rest of the executive committee (I am a member) and we all agreed that we would rather lose his business than our reputation. I then had to tell her that I think that Jackson will attempt to do the same thing to her and I.

Karen was pale and she said, "My head is spinning. I need to lie down. The only thing that will help is you fucking me with that huge cock of yours. You better have three loads in you because you are going to fill my mouth pussy and ass with cum."

So, I fucked Karen's brains out and gave her three loads of cum in all her holes. I think it actually made me feel better since I purposely decided to mention Jackson's meager dick earlier. I could not compete with Jackson financially but sexually I was the clear winner. Add to that we were not poor. Not only was I a senior partner at a prestigious law firm, I was also the clear favorite to become managing director in a few years. Still, the next day, I was concerned again.

We were attending a charity event Friday night and I went home for my tuxedo and to drive Karen and I to the venue. When I saw Karen in her black and silver evening gown, my cock turned to steel. I was starting to worry. Would Jackson be at the event and was my wife going to advertise herself to this billionaire? When we left the house both of our sons whistled at their mom. Annabelle had a comment that cut into me when she said, "Who are you trying to impress, mom?"

I was worried. In the car, I reminded Karen of the stories I told her about Sally Murphy and Alice Browne. She laughed and told me not to worry. She said, "I saw how hard your cock was when you saw me in this dress. I'm looking for three loads when we get home tonight." I relaxed again.

When we got to the event, Jackson was standing near the entrance. I tried to avoid him, but he came right up to me and said, "Jim it's good to see you. No hard feelings about my change in firms, I hope. Who is this absolutely beautiful woman you have with you?"

I was not going to answer but Karen said, "I'm his wife Karen Gold."

He continued with the bullshit, "Oh that cannot be right. You are much more valuable than Gold."

I interrupted the crap and dragged Karen away with me. She was upset that I dragged her away. We heard Jackson call out, "Save me a dance Karen."

Karen was about to yell at me when I said to her, "Karen. He is going after you. If you go with him, you will end up gangbanged and pissed on. Are you going to throw away your family for that?"

She was mad and said, "I'm getting a drink." Jackson saw her walk over to the bar and followed her there. I could not hear what they were saying but she was smiling and touching his arm. I was sure I had lost her. What was I going to tell the children? I just watched them talking to each other. He would whisper in her ear and touch her ass. I decided to walk over. At this point I had nothing to lose.

BH54
BH54
824 Followers