Unfinished Business

Story Info
New client boldly ups the ante upon a second visit.
3k words
4.3
39.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilblkboy
lilblkboy
62 Followers

[[names changed to protect the naughty]]

"Hey, sexy," Sam greeted, wrapping me in his arms and cupping my ass in his hands. "Thanks for coming back."

I was already starting to heat up from his touch. To save time this visit, I'd arrived already dressed, though again I had brought a second outfit just in case. But I hoped he liked this one, in which I was dressed as a sexy secretary. Tonight I had a long straightened dark wig wrapped into a bun, and had even added a pair of breast forms to fill out my 34C bra. After a few seconds in his arms, I disengaged. "Okay, follow me," Sam directed.

Instead of going to the bedroom from last night, we took the stairs to the third floor and went into the game room. With sudden alarm I noticed another man sitting on one of the recliners, who waved briskly once Sam and I walked in.

I spun around, staring at Sam. "Who's that?" I demanded, taking a step back and quickly flicking my eyes around to pick out a few escape routes if needed.

"It's okay, angel," Sam said quickly. "This is Darren. He's been my best friend since junior high. We're business partners. I told him about you this morning and he wanted to meet you too."

I took a few beats to calm myself. Somehow I just knew that Sam hadn't told his friend absolutely everything about me. It was indeed a good thing I'd decided to drive here in full girl mode. "Okay, that's fine, Sam. But it's rude to spring this on me with no notice. Next time something like happens, you won't be seeing me again."

"I'm sorry, angel," he soothed. "Don't worry, we'll make it up to you." He glanced at Darren. "Hey buddy, pour us some wine, okay?"

Darren disappeared around the corner, while Sam and I took a seat on the sofa. Once we were alone, I whispered to Sam: "Did you tell him about...."

"No baby," he replied. "But trust me, he won't mind at all."

I was a little skeptical of this idea, but I figured that I didn't have to worry about any physical danger if Darren didn't appreciate his "surprise." And either way, I was expecting to get a double-sized tip.

Just then Darren returned, holding three goblets and a bottle of Merlot. He poured a drink for each of us and took a seat. Sam made a toast to "new experiences," which I figured was something I could drink to. I sipped mine slowly, not wanting to get too silly just yet, and also checking Darren out. He was a lot thinner than Sam and a few inches shorter, but had unusually large hands and a small, strangely sexy mouth. Either he dyed his hair regularly, or he hadn't started going grey yet. His dark brown eyes were very large and expressive. All in all, Darren had some interesting features. Not really hot by my judgment, but I had the feeling I'd soon react to him quite favorably.

Darren and Sam were talking while I continued to sip my wine, not really paying attention and wondering just how this was going to develop. Then I heard my name.

"I'm sorry, I missed it. What was that?"

"How's your wine?" Darren repeated.

"Just fine," I replied. "I really like red wines in general. Though it gets me lifted a little faster than I like sometimes."

"Really?" Darren leaned forward and studied me carefully. "Well I have something a little different if you like. Sam tells me you are a partying kind of girl, right?"

"That depends," I said, unwilling to give anything else anyway. I picked up my glass and sat on the floor between the two men. "What do you have?"

Darren reached into a shirt pocket and brought out a tiny bag, shaking it lightly between his fingertips. Of course, I knew Tina when I saw it, being no stranger to chemical recreation.

"As you can see, Darren's a little adventurous," explained Sam. "And I expect you to take very good care of him tonight. Understand?"

I nodded my head, waiting for their next move, since I wasn't going to ask, nor take any if offered until one of them took a hit first. Darren was the first to realize it. "Oh I see," he murmured to Sam, then opened the bag and shook out enough for four hits. He leaned down and inhaled one quickly, then waited for a bit until his eyes stopped watering. I decided it was okay, then sniffed my own hit. I waited out the burning in my nose, and about ten seconds afterward the rush hit me, flushing my body, erasing my tension and steadily making me aroused. A look passed between Darren and I, and at the same time we drained both our glasses.

"That's a good girl," said Darren. "Now come over here, baby."

Without a word I sat on Darren's lap and pulled out the two crossed pens holding the bun in place. With a quick shake of my head I let my hair fall free. Darren's hands wasted no time roaming all over my upper body. He roughly kissed me, tangling his hands in my hair and just trying to devour me with his mouth. Normally I like a little more gentility in my kissing, but the crystal and wine were holding me in a firm feedback loop of over-sensitization and uninhibited carnality. I found myself responding, kissing him just as roughly and opening up Darren's pants as he continued to ravage my mouth with my lips and tongue. I soon freed his cock which had expanded to its maximum. I slid my hand slowly up and down, holding his shaft just firmly enough to make it throb harder.

"Mmmm Ashley," he moaned, "that's very good baby." I turned around to check on Sam. He was watching attentively, still sipping his wine and enjoying the live sex show that suddenly opened up in front of him. A tearing rip caused me to refocus on Darren. He'd ripped my blouse asunder, with all but the last button dangling by a few frayed threads. Irritation flared, and before I knew what I was doing I'd reacted by slapping him across the face. He smiled as his cheek reddened, saying nothing as he seized both my wrists in one hand and tore my blouse completely off with the other, leaving only my bra below it. Then he released my wrists and pushed his pants down to his ankles. He dropped my blouse to the floor where it lay forgotten.

Gripping my wrists again, Darren maneuvered me about until I sprawled across his thighs, flat on my stomach. I felt him rucking up my miniskirt to my waist, then he announced, "You're a very hot little bitch, Ashley, but you need to learn some respect."

Not even bothering to strip off the boyshorts I was wearing, he actually began spanking me exactly like I was a misbehaving brat, giving name to each "transgression" and counting out ten licks for each. After thirty, I'd lost count and my ass was alternating between numbness and fiery throbs. And unsurprisingly my clitty was stiffening from this treatment. I knew that any second Darren might see it or feel it, and I wasn't ready for that yet.

Finally the spanking stopped. Darren was frowning darkly. "The problem with a black ass is that you can't see it get red when you punish it. Go ahead, get down." I let myself slide to the floor. Darren spread his thighs and waved me between them. But before I started to blow him, I gathered up another hit and held it under his nostrils. Right as it disappeared in one deep sniff, I bent back down and swallowed his entire cock in one motion. His hands flew to the back of my head and stayed there. Luckily he was just small enough to swallow completely without causing me to gag, so I could really work his dick with my tongue and cheeks. He managed to hold out for two minutes before one of his hands slipped away and he began bucking his hips and down. I relaxed and let him take his pleasure with my mouth, looking directly in his eyes as he ground and thrust into my mouth, forcing me to drool messily all over his cock and balls. He certainly wasn't as vocal as Sam, with only the occasional grunt to let me know what he was feeling. But that was okay, because I could certainly read his body language just as clearly. And the message I got from his rapid panting and twitching of his thighs was that Darren was extremely excited. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and he let out a groan of disappointment. I took hold of his ankles and pushed his legs up, bracing his feet on the edge of the chair and exposing his ass. Slowly I leaned forward, licking my lips against to moisten them, then began lapping at his pink hole and using both hands to caress his balls and slowly stroke his dick. That got an immediate reaction, as Darren began humping his ass against my lips insistently.

"That's right, you little black whore," he groaned. "Get that tongue in there. Lick my ass deep slut. Put those lips and tongue just where they belong.... Aaaaah yessss...."

His voice trailed off into a series of grunts as he ground his ass against my mouth, using my lips and tongue like a rag and directing a stream of humiliating abuse at me. His insults grew more heated as my tongue bored into his hot tunnel, slipping all the way in and rubbing furiously around his inner walls. Fifteen minutes later Darren pulled away and sat back. His entire crack was shiny with my saliva and my lipstick was now wrecked, with most of it tinting his ass faint red. I waited on my knees while he decided what he wanted to do next...and I had a feeling what he'd settle on.

"Come here, slut," he ordered, holding an open hand just below his glistening balls. I moved forward and he took my chin in his hand, tugging me closer until I felt the heat of his balls resting on my face. I could smell my spit, his ass and a little sweat all mingled together and I began to shift uncomfortably. He held still for over a minute, watching my hands drift unconsciously between my thighs and knowing that I was continually getting hotter and hotter. Gently he began rubbing his sac over my lips and forehead, covering my face with his scent like a mask.

"Lick," Darren commanded, and I stuck out my tongue as far as I could, licking his balls when they passed near my lips. "Do you enjoy my taste, slut?"

"Yes," I answered instantly. "I love tasting all of you."

"Good." He waved his cock an inch away. "Take my cock in your mouth, whore." Darren's breathing grew ragged as I did so. His cock softened as I sucked on it gently, and then he began to piss steadily down my throat. "Ohhhh god you're such a nasty little bitch Ashley." He started moaning heatedly as he watched my throat work. "Can't believe she's letting me do this, Sam. She's so unbelievably filthy."

Sam replied, "Yeah, I knew you wouldn't believe me til you saw with your own eyes." He'd stripped fully nude and was slowly stroking himself.

"You're right about that," said Darren. His voice was thick with arousal. "I just wish we could've gotten this on video...unnnngh." He groaned again as his flow tapered off and stopped. I sucked out the last few drops and cleaned his dick with my moistened lips, which immediately began to expand again until it was fully hardened. "Very good, whore." Darren's voice still shook a bit. "Now show me that sexy black ass."

I turned around and lay down on my stomach and knees, arching my back and raising my bottom high in the air. "Mmmmm that is soooo nice," he marveled.

"Oh yes," Sam agreed. "Soft, round all over, and compact...just sitting there on those long sexy legs." Darren had kneeled behind me and was running both hands over the contours of my cheeks, squeezing them firmly, smacking them and pinching them. "So smooth and clear...I love this pretty brown skin." His fingers worked their way under my panties and into my crack, causing me to wiggle my hips with mounting impatience. I felt two of his fingers slide into my already lubricated hole, forcing out a groan of anticipation. At that Darren pulled my panties down to my knees, promising that now I'd get his hard white dick deep in my horny little cunt. But when my panties slipped away his fingers jerked uncomfortably in my ass.

"So this slut has a little secret, hm? Our sexy little girl is really a horny pussyboy?" Darren cupped my balls in his free hand, caressing them gently. "Sam, look at her pretty little nuts!" Darren was laughing derisively, while Sam just shook his head and chuckled. "Well I'm not interested in any of that...I already know what you really want, you silly little sissy bitch. But first I'm going to make your little cunt real hot..."

Darren reached over to the table, licked a finger and scooped up another hit of crystal on it, then carefully inserted it into my hole. It hit me even faster this time as my ass burned terribly for about five seconds. I broke out in a light sweat and felt feverishly hot and deliciously loose and lightheaded. Darren fingered me for another half-minute, watching me slide my ass back and forth along his fingers. Then he pulled them out and rammed his dick into my pussy. On the third stroke he buried it completely and worked his hips in circles, opening my tunnel up even more and sending waves of heat pulsing through me. I needed more, so I grabbed his leg with one hand and began fucking his dick as he rammed it harder and harder. "Yeah baby, back up on this cock, bitch!" he yelled. "Show me how much you need me to fuck your hot cunt! Is that what you need, bitch? Show me!"

I was gasping in turn as I bounced back against Darren's hips, begging him to fill my pussy up with his dick, stretch me out and pound me as hard as he wanted. I was promising that he owned my pussy when Sam stuffed his cock in my mouth until I nearly choked. Then he let me catch a few breaths and forced me to swallow his cock again. I felt Darren's hands on my chest, carelessly yanking my bra halfway to my stomach and taking painful handfuls of the skin on my chest. I knew he was desperately looking for a pair of tits to grab, but of course I had nothing but very sensitive nipples. Darren continued to knead and squeeze the flesh there, quickly leaving me sore...but I was rapidly getting sore all over from this rough and brutal double-fucking. My own muffled moans did nothing to slow them down, since they could tell that my vibrating body needed them to bang me even harder. Sam increased his pace, grinding and crushing my lips until they were nearly bruised. Darren altered his position slightly, entering me from an angle to the right and stretching me even more. For the next five minutes only slaps against skin, low moans and ragged gasps echoed in the room...then Darren pulled out and joined Sam in front of me, giving my abused pussy a chance to rest. Sam pulled out and Darren worked his bare dick in my mouth...and I sucked it greedily, then replaced it with Sam's. For the next minutes I went back and forth between the two until they each began masturbating urgently and grunting that they were going to shoot. Darren came completely without warning, suddenly spilling out a tremendous load of semen that covered nearly my entire forehead and ran down the side of my face. A minute or so later, Sam followed...but he pushed his dick just past my lips as he did, coating my lips and tongue with several thick trails of cum. I took a minute to calm down too...then wiped up their sperm with my fingers and slowly sucked them clean while they watched.

No one spoke for a while. After some time Darren stretched and rubbed my ass appreciatively. "That was awesome, Ashley. I've never met someone as wild as you, baby. Wow...I feel like a wet rag."

I grinned. "Well I think both of you really rode me hard and put me away wet. I don't even know if I can move just yet."

Sam wasn't that wrung out yet though. "Well no need to rush home, right?"

"No, not really," I answered.

"Well stay and have fun with us tonight, then," said Sam. "We'll cover your expenses."

I didn't have to consider too long. I could expect nearly triple for an overnight stay. "Sure, Daddy, not a problem. Just let go freshen up okay?"

The night went about how you'd expect. I spent my time giving them every hole I could and then some, even letting them take turns with me outside on the terrace (though it was too dark to be seen). And just before I had to make my way home early in the morning, I talked Darren into bending over for my hard dick while Sam fucked me one last time. It was still a good ride even though I was so hot I blew within seven or eight minutes. As I was leaving, the two dirty old men promised they'd be contacting me soon...for a "business lunch."

*******

*******

lilblkboy
lilblkboy
62 Followers