All Comments on 'Unfinished Family Business Ch. 01'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great piece of writing.

SexyBeast...you really put a lot of thought into this story. It is exceptionally well written. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow

Wow, that was amazing and I hope that others take the time to read the entire story like I did. I am so looking forward to the next parts of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!

That definately has to be one of the best stories I have read on this site. You explained everything very nicely with greats twists and turns. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Ed_McManusEd_McManusabout 20 years ago
Amazing!!

amazing story, cant wait to see how it turns out.

decision you need to make is wether its will be 2prts or more ....

But still, bloody good work, best thing i read in ages.. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incest at its' best

The best story of its' class that I have read. I can only imagine where this story is going to go.

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationabout 20 years ago
Top Stuff

This is a great story - looking forward to the next chapter. The women are hot, the story line engaging and you've built great expectations. Mother and sister, I am sure will have a big part in the future but I really hope there are a few other women (some older) other women appear who'll do anything for our man. Our hero really needs to take them all on an exciting whoring journey where anything goes and fun is the main agenda. Staying with the themes you've set up these women are ready to explore the fun side of sex like exhibitionism, kinky dressing and daring adventures. Yo!!!!

garyharygaryharyalmost 20 years ago
Top story

great sex between siblings. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bring on more

Hope you continue this story soon

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years ago
Holy fucking cow!

Simply incredible. I stayed up WAY past my bedtime in order to read this and I think it was well worth it. I may be exhausted tomorrow at work, but I'll gladly endure every grueling hour of consciousness knowing that I can go and re-read the second chapter of this amazing tale.

What an outstanding piece of work this is! I wish I could give it a higher rating than just "5". It deserves so much more.

On the critical side, however, you really, really, really SHOULD spell/grammar-check your work before submitting it. This was riddled with erroneous errors throughout and that really detracted from the readability. Luckily, the story was so well-written that the errors STILL weren't enough to bring the score down.

Thanks for posting this and continuing with the story!

hongluobohongluoboover 19 years ago
Superb!!!

an incredible story.... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great twist.

I did NOT see that coming.

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
O.O

Hey great story. I was just about to comment on your obsession with blondes and my need for variety but that nice twist justified your use of blondes I guess... anyhow, the story's got a lot of typos and grammatical errors but the story was very entertaining, descriptive and the characters are lovable although their personalities tend to co-mingle a lot of times.

Great job. Can't wait to read on this followu-p.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Er, um ...

I haven't read chapter 2 yet. But using the shock/heart attack mechanism to get rid of the father seems pretty harsh for a guy who really loves his family. I hope he isn't dead in chapter 2. If so, I'll have a hard time buying the brother and sister being able to look at each other again. That would mess them up, possibly to the point of needing treatment.

Up until that point, I loved the story. On to chapter 2 ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Great story so far.. totally didnt see the father walking in on them .. im at the edge of my seat ... MUST have MORE ... sooooon!!!!!!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Complex

What a great story, and what an eye-popping finale. I'd have a fucking stroke too if I caught my kids fucking in the jacuzzi! This thing was pretty goddamn hot! And actually had a pretty complex plot line for a story about incest. Looking forward to the next entry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gap

Great story Absolutly loved the story line, but I think that a portion of the text dissapeared between the 7th and 8th pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

one of the best i have read on this site. great great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

"I ate something I shouldn't have."

That's tremendous.

Seriously good story. Oddly appealing for such a male-geared fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eight Pages?...

I guess I'm just to shallow, but eight pages?...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

yeah a little long but pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

The title says it all! But holy fuck! They gave their dad a heart attack! I guess it kinda serves him right, he was a mean ass. Story made me wet, and I wish I had an older brother like Tony :D God, I love a man in uniform....

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Can Gwen and Mom run the company without Tony? with him gone

and Dad still fresh out of ICU?? I'll be waiting...

SB,

Great story and writing. Do Ch. 2. soon!

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

What is it with the people who write these stories and the words you’re and your? They're not interchangeable and yet most writers on this site try to do just that. "You're" and "you are" are the same thing. Your has nothing to do with you're . Damn people, didn't you learn anything in school?

The old fart.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
AMAZING

Great writing, the plot and the sex were so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun read, but take this in the spirit it's meant; GET A PROOFREADER. Still gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Apparently, the author never served in the military. Treats coming home from an ACTIVE WAR ZONE much like going off to play varsity or some ritualistic crap like that. Too many glaring character traits and thought processes that demonstrate how NOT a soldier he was.

How hard is it to research? What a joke.

You know what's up when a rotated out Marine behaves like a wimp. A goddamn wimp.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

OK. “I didn’t say at ease, soldier.” you Never, Ever call a Marine 'soldier' ! . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous