Unforgettable Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

Tony was enjoying how great it felt to have his cock sliding through Carla's soft round breasts. He regretted that he could not see them, and his fingers were digging into the arms of the leather chair because he wanted to touch them and make Carla moan.

Carla slid off Tony's lap. Her hands grabbed the top of his boxers and pulled them down his thighs and off his legs. Then she positioned herself between his legs and reached for the can of whipped cream that she had put on the table. Carla removed the lid and shook the can of whipped cream with one hand, while her long pink fingernails on the other hand lightly brushed against the side of Tony's cock making it stand at attention. She depressed the nozzle and cold whipped cream poured out the opening and built up in a mound on top of Tony's cock head.

Tony yelled, "Oh my god Carla what are you doing," as he almost jumped out the chair from the cold sensation of the whipped cream pouring out of the can onto his hot shaft.

Carla laughed teasingly and replied, "Okay Tony you can open your eyes now and watch what I'm going to do to you, and it's okay for you to touch me again." Carla stared up into Tony's eyes as she lowered her mouth closer and closer to his cock which was covered in whipped cream. When she was only an inch away her mouth opened and her tongue slithered out and started to lick some of the whipped cream from his head.

Tony opened his eyes just in time to see Carla staring up at him as her pink tongue started slowly licking the whipped cream from his cock. The first contact of her hot tongue with his cock sent a surge of hot excitement through Tony's body, and his hips rose slightly off the chair in anticipation of what was to come. Tony was also able to see Carla's nice hanging breasts so he reached out with his big strong hands and gave each one a gentle squeeze as he cupped the heavy globes. Then his fingers lightly brushed against the sensitive underside of each breast causing Carla to moan.

Carla's tongue flicked out and sensuously licked the cold whipped cream from the head of Tony's cock. She relished the double treat of pleasing Tony with her expert oral skills, while enjoying a sweet treat that was yummy. After removing all the whipped cream from the swollen purple head Carla worked her tongue up and down the shaft making sure that she also licked Tony's balls on the downward journey. Juice was leaking out the opening in the head and Carla's tongue made sure that it scooped up every last drop of his precum. As she savored her first taste of his cream she could tell by his moans and breathing that he was getting very excited by this special treat that she was giving him. Carla didn't want to rush the special oral attention she was giving Tony, but her pussy was throbbing incessantly as it begged for some attention.

Tony's fingers skillfully teased and tormented Carla's stiff nipples by tracing circles around them, getting closer and closer to the hard nubs without actually touching them. Tony watched Carla's face, and when her eyes closed and she moaned around his cock Tony ran his finger around each nipple taking the hard buds between his thumb and forefinger and rolling them back and forth.

Tony's fingers toying with her stiff aching nipples caused the fire burning in her pussy to intensify rapidly. Carla couldn't wait much longer to feel Tony's cock buried inside of her so she picked up the tempo. One hand cupped Tony's big swollen balls and squeezed them gently. Carla looked up at Tony intensely and locked eyes with him as her mouth slowly moved down his shaft an inch at a time until her hot wet mouth had engulfed half of his thick cock. Carla sucked hard on Tony's cock while it was buried deep in her mouth, then slid up the slick shaft and swirled her tongue around the head, before going back down on him. Each time she repeated the process she took his hot throbbing cock a little deeper until she had almost all of him inside her mouth and throat.

Tony had been with quite a few women over the years, but Carla's exquisite oral skills and enthusiasm to bring him maximum pleasure were like nothing he had ever experienced before. His juice was boiling in his balls and it wouldn't take much more of Carla's expert attention before he unleashed a torrent of cream down her throat. The hotter Carla made him with her mouth the more attention he paid to her stiff nipples. He was twisting them back and forth, then pulled them out as far as they would go. Tony could tell by the throaty moans escaping from around his cock that Carla was enjoying having her nipples treated a little rough. "Oh Carla your hot mouth feels so damn good! You know that if you keep that up baby you're going to make me unload in your mouth. "

Carla loved the feeling of power that sucking Tony's cock gave her. Three times she sucked him almost to the point of exploding then grasped the base of his cock tightly as she backed off, making Tony groan louder with disappointment each time.

Tony had never been teased and tormented so expertly before and he moaned, "Your mouth has me so fucking hot, please let me come in your mouth Carla!" Carla smiled wantonly at Tony as she temporarily removed his cock from her mouth and said, "Since you asked me so nice I'll let you come in my mouth. Come on baby give it to me! I want to taste your cream!" Carla quickly went back to sucking on Tony's cock with her mouth while her other hand massaged his balls. Tony's breathing was coming in raged gasps and Carla felt him stiffen as he started to explode. Just as Carla felt his cream start to pulse through his balls she slid the last inch of his thick cock down her throat, somehow managing not to gag.

Tony stared deeply into Carla's beautiful green eyes as she buried his whole cock in her mouth and throat, and watched his reaction. No woman had ever taken all of his cock before. The sensation and sight of being deep throated by this beautiful woman, who was enjoying herself immensely, caused Tony to quickly erupt. Tony's body went rigid for a second and then he grunted loudly, loosely grabbing two handfuls of Carla's wavy hair, and screaming out her name as he exploded. Stream after stream of his hot sticky cream blasted up from his balls, flowed through the shaft, and splashed down her throat.

Carla kept Tony's cock buried in her throat and swallowed each stream of hot cream as it spurted out. When she thought he was almost finished she slowly slid her mouth up the shaft. She opened her mouth and used her hands to pull on the shaft coaxing one last spurt of cream to shoot out from the head and land in her mouth. Carla kept looking up at Tony as she showed him the cream on her tongue, and swished it around savoring the taste. Then she smiled wantonly and swallowed the last remnants of his cream.

Tony smiled dreamily at Carla and said, "That was the most amazing blowjob that any woman has ever given me! Thank you so much!"

Carla replied, "I'm so glad that you enjoyed my special surprise Tony. I didn't know how else to thank you for saving my life."

Tony looked down at Carla who was still between his legs. He got up from the chair and helped Carla to her feet. He drew her warm inviting body against his and kissed her hard and passionately. His big strong hands traced down her spine and danced in slow lazy circles around her buttocks. Tony pulled her cheeks hard against him and lifted her off the ground with his strong arms. He carried Carla a short distance and pinned her against the wall. Both hands gave her cheeks one last squeeze then moved around the front of her body. One hand snaked between their bodies, slowly moving towards Carla's panty covered mound. When Tony's fingers reached Carla's panty covered crotch he was pleased to see that her panties were soaked with her dew. Tony slipped two fingers inside Carla's lacy pink panties. He ran them up and down her crease tormenting and teasing her clit. Then they quickly disappeared into her hot wetness, easily penetrating her pussy and causing Carla to moan loudly as they stretched her opening wider. Tony's meaty fingers toyed with Carla's pussy and his thumb worked on her clit as he let the fingertips of his other hand dance around one of her swollen nipples, finally making contact with the hard nub. He grasped the swollen bud and rolled it back and forth between his thumb and forefinger, giving each stiff nipple equal attention.

Carla was incredibly turned on even before Tony started to touch her pussy and nipples. His experienced touch created a blazing inferno between her legs and in no time Carla's whole body was trembling as her need soared higher and higher. One of Carla's hands was wrapped around Tony's neck for support and the other was gently massaging his balls and flaccid cock, slowing bringing it back to life. Carla broke the long hot wet kiss and looked into Tony's eyes as she said, "I want to come!." Her breathing quickened noticeably as Tony brought her closer and closer to the point of no return.

Tony watched Carla's facial expressions closely, reveling in the look of ecstasy written across her face as he slowly moved his two thick fingers in and out of her hot clutching tunnel. Tony could feel her dew seeping out around his fingers. As her moans and whimpers grew in frequency and intensity Tony knew that Carla was very close to reaching her climax. When Tony heard the demanding tone of her voice telling him that she wanted to come he quickly eased his fingers from her tight opening and watched her face mirror the disappointment and frustration that she felt. He slid his body downward kissing her neck and other sensitive areas as his mouth slowly traveled to her nipples, teasing and tormenting the hard bullets before sliding his wet mouth across Carla's stomach and down into her crease. His tongue flicked out and lapped up the sweet nectar that was flowing from her fountain.

Tony looked up into her eyes and smiled devilishly as he said, "Oh don't worry Carla I'm going to make you come! But I'll decide how, and when!" He picked Carla up again and carried her across the room, finally depositing her into the big leather chair he had been sitting in a few minutes ago. He knelt in front of her and gently lifted one of her legs higher and put it over the arm of the chair. This caused her neatly trimmed bush to be spread wide apart. Like a man who had not eaten in days Tony dove right in and started licking her crease, and fingering her opening. His other hand went back to work on the stiff nipples and pulled and twisted them, gently at first and then a little harder as Carla's body language told him she was climbing pleasure mountain again. Tony almost let her reach the peak, and then he backed off, stopping her from reaching the summit.

Carla was going crazy. Tony was the first guy who had ever made her wait for it when she demanded that they make her come. His taking control and making her wait only served to cause the fire between her legs to burn hotter. Carla had both of her hands buried in Tony's hair trying to pull his mouth and tongue tighter against her needy pussy. When he backed off Carla wanted to scream at him for taking her almost to the edge and then letting her hang.

Tony reached across to the table and picked up his Manhattan, taking a sip, and then letting a smooth piece of ice slide into his mouth without Carla seeing what he had done. He moved back between her legs, and slid his fat fingers back into her opening and used his thumb to rub her clit. Then his mouth zeroed in on her nipples which still were so hard that they looked like they were going to explode. He opened his mouth slightly and fastened it onto one of her stiff nubs and pulled.

The combination of Tony's hot mouth and the cold ice both closing around Carla's throbbing nipple at the same time almost caused her to jump off the chair. Carla tried to stifle a scream as a bolt of white heat coursed through her breasts, and went straight to her pussy. Then Tony's mouth was sucking and biting the other nipple causing her whole body to quake. The ice melted quickly and trickled out of Tony's mouth and dripped down on her belly. Tony bit each nipple letting his teeth scrape across each nipple, then used his tongue to bath the hard points with his soothing warm saliva.

Now that Tony had worked Carla into a frenzy his mouth headed south again. Before reaching Carla's sweet pussy Tony took a detour and put some more ice into his mouth. His hands tenderly spread Carla's pink lips apart exposing the hard nub of her swollen clit. Like a heat seeking missile Tony headed straight for Carla's hanging clit with his mouth and tongue. He manipulated the ice between his lips and pressed it into Carla's crease and directly against her clit.

Carla was getting closer and closer again as Tony kept fanning the flames of passion, making the fire between her legs burn hotter and hotter. Carla screamed when the cold ice followed by Tony's hot tongue started moving against her sensitive clit. The sexual energy that flowed through Carla's body from that exquisite contact almost pushed her body off the edge of the cliff. Carla's body was screaming for release and she was willing to anything at this point in order to make the ache go away and feel the sweet glow of release. Carla pleaded, "Oh Tony…! Please… let me come!"

Tony paused for a second to get another piece of ice. Before diving back into her waiting pussy Tony looked up at Carla and said, "Okay baby Tony's going to let you come now!" Tony dove back into Carla's hot juicy pussy. His fingers moved in and out as he fucked her tight wet opening faster and harder. His other hand was busy twisting her nipples back and forth, and then pulling them outward away from her body as far as they would stretch. His mouth and tongue latched onto Carla's aching clit again and went to work, this time determined to make her come long and hard. Tony's tongue flicked Carla's clit back and forth faster and faster.

Carla was moaning wildly as her head thrashed back and forth. "Oh yes Tony, I'm so close! Eat my pussy and please… let me come!" Her last words had barely escaped her mouth when Carla felt her whole body start quivering as the massive explosion began deep within her loins. Like a big ball of fire the white heat consumed her body. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her being. Carla experienced four quick orgasms, and definitely would have had many more but Tony withdrew his mouth and stopped fingering her pussy. Even though Carla's greedy pussy wanted more of Tony's expert oral attention she didn't protest when Tony stopped eating her pussy, rose to his feet, and scooped her out of the chair and carried her into his bedroom.

Tony gently laid Carla down on the bed and climbed in next to her. He kissed her deeply on the mouth letting her taste her own juices, and smell her fragrances, which were smeared all around his mouth.

Carla looked down and saw that Tony's cock had not fully recovered yet from the earlier sucking. She told Tony to lay back for a minute, then straddled his body in the classic 69 position. Carla's dripping pussy hovered above Tony's head and her hot wet mouth slowly kissed its way down his body. When Carla's mouth finally arrived at its ultimate destination she opened wide and engulfed all of Tony's semi erect shaft all the way down to his balls. With her lips at the base of his cock Carla started sucking Tony very hard, grinning to herself as he moaned and she felt his manhood twitching and quickly regaining its full length and hardness as she administered her own brand of CPR. Now that she had Tony's full attention she lowered her lower body down onto his face so her pussy could get the attention it was begging for.

Carla was the hottest woman that Tony had ever been with and he was amazed at how quickly her hungry mouth had brought his cock back to life. Normally it would have taken him at least an hour before he would ready for action again, but Carla was so damn hot that he could not wait to make love to her sweet pussy again. Tony eagerly started to stab her dripping slit with his tongue. He alternated between licking her crease and tormenting her clit, and trying to force his tongue inside her pussy. His big strong hands gripped Carla's ass cheeks and pulled them apart, allowing his fingers to run up and down her crack and pay special attention to her brown puckered rosebud. When Tony's fingers danced around the rough puckered skin surrounding her anus Carla moaned loudly and sucked Tony even harder. It didn't take long before Carla's exquisite oral attention had Tony very aroused and fully erect again.

Carla was humping her pussy against Tony's face while her experienced mouth made sure that his cock was hard, throbbing, and ready for action. While she was enjoying the oral attention Tony lavished on her dripping crease, Carla wanted to feel his thick shaft stretching her tunnel as it hammered deeply into her chasm. Carla stopped sucking, and removed her pussy from Tony's face. Then she turned around facing Tony and said, "I want you to fuck me now, " in a demanding tone of voice. Without waiting for Tony to reply Carla positioned her hips above Tony's shaft that was pointing towards the ceiling and slowly lowered herself down onto his joystick. Carla's pussy was so wet, and she was so hot for Tony that his thick cock easily sank into her like a hot knife going through butter. Carla enjoyed the delightful ecstasy of having her pussy stretched by Tony's thick lance.

Tony's balls tingled as Carla's pussy slid down his rigid pole until he was buried balls deep inside her tight clutching tunnel. Tony moaned, "Oh yes baby! Your sweet pussy is so fucking tight!" Tony's hands reached upward and cupped the heavy globes of Carla's beautiful round tits. Then his fingers were pulling and twisting Carla's nipples.

Carla found her rhythm slowly raising her hips to slide up Tony's fire pole, and then sliding back down the pole until it was buried deep. Carla felt her need to climax getting more urgent on each up and down cycle. Carla picked up the pace, moving upwards faster and then slamming down hard and impaling herself on Tony's rigid shaft.

Tony could tell by watching Carla's face and listening to her breathing getting more rapid that she was close to climaxing again. He decided to let her have one more orgasm before he rolled her onto her back and really gave her a hard deep fuck. Tony could hardly wait to unload his seed deep inside of her tight wet pussy. His fingers roughly twisted and tweaked Carla's engorged nipples driving her crazy.

Carla rode up and down on Tony's hard shaft driving herself closer and closer to another orgasm. Tony's big thick cock filled her up, and Carla could feel the veins of his big thick cock scraping against the walls of her tight hot sheath. Carla plunged down hard driving herself balls deep and ground her pussy against Tony relentlessly. Carla's body suddenly went rigid and she screamed, "I'm coming…….. Tony!"

Tony was already buried balls deep when he heard Carla scream and felt her whole body start to shake as her orgasm ripped through her body. He gripped her ass cheeks with his big strong hands and dug his fingers into them hard as he thrust his hips off the bed making sure that he stayed buried as deeply as possible inside her as she enjoyed the aftershocks of another strong orgasm. Tony loved hearing the sound of Carla coming, and hoped that he could make her have many more orgasms before the night was over.

As another intense orgasm started to subside Carla slumped forward and laid down on top of Tony. She kept slowly grinding her hips against his cock to make the pleasurable sensations last as long as possible.

Tony let Carla rest for a minute as she enjoyed the afterglow of another powerful orgasm. Then he used his muscular arms and upper body to roll her over onto her back, making sure that his cock stayed deeply imbedded in her pussy the whole time. Tony let his full weight rest heavily on Carla's body as he kissed her mouth passionately. Then his mouth and tongue started to kiss and lick their way down Carla's neck, across her shoulders, and moved slowly downwards toward her breasts. Tony's tongue traced the outline of Carla's large coral aureoles and then teasingly moved in slow circles until his hot tongue was making contact with her hard pointy nipples as it danced around them. Tony started to move his hips in a slow circular motion that caused his thick cock to delicately scrape against the inner walls of Carla's tight pussy, and his pelvis ground tightly against her swollen lips and clit.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers