Unforgettable Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

Carla's orgasm had just started to subside when Tony rolled her over on her back. Now his wet mouth, slippery tongue, and hot cock reignited her fires and caused the intense heat to burn in her pussy again. Carla ran her long pink fingernails up and down the crack of Tony's ass, making sure that she grazed his anus on every downward trip. Carla's pussy was insatiable tonight and she moaned hotly, "That's it baby, fuck me!"

Tony withdrew his cock almost all the way out of her tight clutching sleeve, and didn't have to wait long before getting the reaction from Carla that he wanted to hear.

"Don't take it out!" Carla implored.

Tony slowly sank his lance back into Carla's pussy and buried it balls deep before slowly withdrawing the shaft again, until just the head remained inside.

Carla wanted to be fucked deep and hard, and she was getting agitated with Tony for not giving her what she wanted. Other men had always quickly given Carla what she wanted, but Tony was different than all the rest. He just continued to torment her by sinking it in deep and then pulling it back out again. The more Tony controlled the action, tormenting her constantly, the more urgent Carla's need became. "Fuck me harder Tony!" she pleaded.

Tony started to gently nibble and chew on Carla's stiff nipples, causing new moans of ecstasy to pour from her mouth. Tony also started to thrust hard when he buried his lance in Carla's tight pussy, and then slide it halfway out before slamming it back into her.

Carla's moans grew in intensity, and her breathing became more labored as Tony's expert fucking carried her closer and closer to the edge. She moaned, "Oh yes Tony! Fuck me! Give it to me hard!"

Tony picked up the pace a little causing his balls to smack against Carla's ass in rhythm with his thrusts. Tony's balls where tingling again as his need to come again also grew in intensity. His hot mouth continued to bite and nibble on the hard points, and every once in a while he would take the nipple between his teeth and pull on it hard. Sensing that Carla was close again he asked, "How bad do you want to come baby?"

Carla almost screamed, "I need it so bad Tony! Make me come!"

Tony didn't hear exactly what he wanted from Carla so he picked up the pace and hammer into her even harder. Teasingly Tony said, "I don't think that you need it bad enough yet! Maybe I should take it out and just dump my hot cream all over those beautiful tits, and not let you come again."

"Oh no Tony, please…. make me come again! Please…. fuck me hard! I want your hot cream inside of me so bad! Please give it to me Tony!"

Hearing Carla beg for it spurred him on and Tony started to thrust into Carla's pussy even harder. The sound of Tony slapping hard against Carla's beautiful full ass as he fucked her pussy hard, and the sound of her moans of ecstasy filled the air.

Carla was almost at the point of no return. She dug her long pink fingernails hard into Tony's buttocks to urge him to keep thrusting hard and burying his thick cock as deep as possible inside of her. Then she wrapped her strong legs around his waist and squeezed him tightly. As Carla felt the first orgasmic spasm she screamed, "Oh yes…, Oh yes….., I'm coming Tony….!" She thrust her hips up off the bed trying to get even more of Tony inside of her pussy. As the giant orgasmic tsunami crashed down upon her body Carla's body trembled and shook from the impact as wave after wave coursed through her body. The orgasm's just keep coming one after another and Carla lost track after the tenth one.

Tony wanted to let his seed splash inside of Carla so damn bad, but he somehow managed to hold off just a little bit longer because he wanted to make sure that Carla reached as many orgasms as possible before he dumped his load. As Carla climaxed over and over again Tony wished that he could have recorded the hot erotic sounds of ecstasy coming from her mouth.

Carla was still bathed in the white light, her body feeling almost weightless, as she experienced a sense of total relaxation. Eventually her breathing and consciousness returned to the present time and place. Carla realized that Tony was still thrusting his cock into her. She could tell by the way his swollen member filled her pussy that he needed to come again. Carla smiled up at him and purred, "Okay Tony now it's your turn! I want you to fill my pussy with your cream!" Carla released her grip on Tony's ass cheeks and let one hand dance it's way into his crack. Her long pink fingernails started at the top and traveled down to his brown puckered opening. Carla used some juice oozing from her pussy to lubricate her finger and then went to work on Tony's anus. First she let her fingernails dance slow lazy circles around the rough skin, eventually reaching the center where her finger teased the tight opening. Carla's other hand slid between their bodies and found Tony's dangling balls, gently giving them a squeeze. As lingering aftershocks of pleasure made her pussy tingle Carla's vaginal walls contracted around Tony's swollen cock, bringing him even greater pleasure.

Tony was so close to finally letting it fly. When he felt Carla's fingers probing his ass and squeezing his balls he started to hammer into her velvet glove rapidly again. In less than thirty seconds the pleasurable sensations overcame him and his volcano started to erupt. Tony's body went rigid and he screamed, "Here it comes baby!"

Carla was amazed that her pussy felt like it was also going to come again. She forced her finger into the tight opening of Tony's ass and thrust it as deep as it would go. She felt his prostate gland and pushed her fingertip against it, causing Tony to scream with pleasure as he exploded deep inside Carla's pussy.

Stream after stream of Tony's hot lava flowed out of his balls and erupted forcefully into Carla's twitching pussy which convulsed as she came one last time. Carla's finger kept pressing against his prostate as she milked every last drop of cream out of his balls and into her pussy.

Tony collapsed on top of Carla and they stayed intertwined for a few more minutes as both of them enjoyed the last spasms and tingles of their orgasmic bliss. Tony kissed Carla softly on the lips and when her eyes finally fluttered open he looked deeply into those beautiful green pools and said, "You're so beautiful and sexy Carla. Thank you for all the special gifts you gave me tonight. You were absolutely amazing!"

Carla batted her eyes at Tony and replied in a sexy voice, "Oh Tony you were incredible! You really know how to make love to a woman. Good thing that you're a fireman, I don't know who else could have done such a fantastic job of putting out my fire."

They held each other and talked for a while letting the other know who much they had both enjoyed the whole experience. Then they drifted off to sleep. In the morning they made love to each other again in the shower before Tony took Carla to make the arrangements for getting her car towed.

They both agreed that they wanted to see each other later in the week.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers