All Comments on 'Unhappy Wife Goes Dancing'

by crosswalk2

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Just a cheating slut!

I'm not saying that Mark didn't get what he deserved but Leah should have confronted him as to which way there marrige was headed and if things didn't improve she should have divorced him. She chose to be a cheating slut instead. She planed on getting fucked otherwise she wouldn't have taken her rings off. I hope you write a sequel with her getting caught and thrown out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I HOPE A CASE STDS

I HOPE KAREN AND LEIGH BOTH HAVE A GOOD CASE STDS.SEE HOW FAST SHE MISS MARK STOP FUCKING HER WHORISH ASS.PLEASE LET HIM FINE OUT AND DROP HER AND CRUSH HER LOVERS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Erotic but not very logical

I can only rate it 75 because her husband didn't fuck her enough to be logical.

From 20 to 30 if a man lives right, it's once in the morning and once at night.

From 30 to 40 if he still lives right, he cuts out the morning or either the night.

From 40 to 50 it's now and then and from 50 to 60 it's no telling when.

Since he was still in his 40s the husband's sex would not have decreased that much. From the story he would have had to be in his 50s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what a slut

granted her husband wasn't any help but she should have said something tom him. What awhore she turned out to be. Maybe she caught AIDs and now will suffer the results of her slut ways.

Sporting SpectatorSporting Spectatorover 18 years ago
OMG

I thought your story was a perfectly reasonable and probable account of a bored wife getting caught up in an erotic evening.

As for the other people who left comments.... OMG.... logic, AIDS, Std's, cheating sluts!!!!! Its all there, along with the apalling grammer, spelling mistakes and the inability to get it into their thick heads that this is just a story. Get it yet guys? L I T E R O T I C A - formed by co-joining parts of the two words literature and erotica. Jeez.

Anyway crosswalk2 - kep up the good work and ignore the dumbasses

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyable story.

The story was reall enjoyable. Forget the couple of morons with negative comments, they are too immature to be reading anything on this site.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Crap-not the story but

the fact the author didn't bother to finish it. I wasted my time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great fun

Wonderful story. Literotica is all about fictional accounts where actors and actresses don't have to worry about common, everyday worries. STDs? If that is what a reviewer is thinking about when he or she reads a hot story like this, he's hugely pessimistic... and definitely at the wrong site! I thought the account was very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh YES

I loved your story it got my cunt dripping wet. Please say you will do another chapter

Joan @ The Jersey ShoreUSA

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
be free

she enjoys her nights out. now catch her and confront her before pitching her out.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
No STDs, just a healthy shot of sperm

We need a continuation of this story with the 4 of them getting back together and the two women getting pregnant this time, but neither knows who the daddy of her baby is, so they all get together eventually and have a 4-some marriage to raise the babies. The Navy has an outstanding family support system that they could live under in raising those babies and creating even more siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes - HOT!

hot hot hot hot, got me off ;) Fiction & fantasy well put together , good job & keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Written

By a single guy who belives all women are sluts.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Just another old folks story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Slut

Fucking cheating whore skank slut wife. I don't care how unhappy you are cheating is not allowed. Separate and divorce your husband and get on with your life. I'd like a chapter 2 where Mark catches Leigh cheating and throws her out, leaving all the money and the nice things he gets for her for a one room apartment while she works the check-out at Wal-Mart. Fucking cunt.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LIKE A HOLE IN THE CONCRETE DAM3

once opened the hole will not close by itself. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It works both ways

Wife is happy now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nine Months Later...

Both Karen and Leigh give birth to babies produced by the same father...Chad.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
The story of a bored housewife

The story of a bored author is he writes a few stories and leaves at least one "to be continued" never to be seen again. For this reason alone it only gets a single star in the hope that others won't waste their time.

On the plus it was not one of the worst stories in a world where STD's don't exist and pregnancies are at the whim of the author, everyone just seems to have a little bit more fun.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Found It!!

The sequel is "Boat Trip to Ensenada", though be warned, it finishes nice and open too.

And no, neither of the other 2 entries after continue the story, however by his (it's bleeding obvious, that's how I know) last submission the author has taken on board some of the comments with this disclaimer:

"Note: This story has been written as a fantasy only. The author does not participate in unsafe sex and encourages readers to ensure that their sexual practices are as safe as possible."

Sorry, it tickled me, but like they say, little things....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a treat

A story about cheating wives. Only a cuck could love this crap.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just

Just cheating whore wives who we hope burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
best story in the files

This is the story that I feel is possible, along with Juliewife's stories. There has to be a measure of reality to make it rich.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! What a sweet story about a woman who is unhappy with her sex life with her husband. As we all know, if there are things you’re unhappy with in your marriage, the best solution is to commit adultery. I mean there are couples everywhere who have issues in their marriage but you don’t work things out because you’re a self centered child. A good marriage requires work. Who wants to do that? Isn’t fucking a complete stranger is the only solution. She is justified in her mind.

Why even thoughtfully consider the possibility that his lower sex drive could be a very real medical issue? Maybe testosterone treatment is a solution. He could be embarrassed and might feel a bit shameful that this is all his problem. That’s a heavy load to bear if you feel very guilty that you can’t perform like a man should. That’s why counseling solely for her isn’t going to accomplish what couples therapy could provide. This is why commitment to each other and the marriage is required. What’s that saying! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Something the wife in this story doesn’t want to do. She’s selfish and incredibly immature. If going out to clubs with your sleazy girlfriend.to pick up men because you’re not liking your sex life with your husband then seriously you really shouldn’t be married to anyone. Removing your wedding band and engagement ring, and dressing like a slut to flick up a stranger cuz you just wanna get fucked, is the ultimate statement about just how selfish and narcissistic you really are. You want what you want and to hell with everything and everyone else. You are the ultimate spoiled child. Hopefully your husband gets wise to you sooner than later. I speak from experience that her behavior will most likely destroy the marriage and emotionally crush your spouse and cause them to feel overwhelming grief. But who cares, right? Your life is exclusively about you and your happiness. I think the wife should go pro. She’s already a whore so why not make a few bucks off it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous