Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers

He plopped out and I got on my knees. He carefully reentered me and started again with renewed passion. "Your backside is so perfect," he breathed, grabbing my hips and pulling me even harder. This angle was working a totally different nerve center for me and I was nearing another orgasm.

Adam's thrusts were becoming very forceful now. I could tell he was getting close and his cock was expanding inside me. "Cum inside me, little brother. Fill your big sister up with that load," I heard myself encouraging him with my breathy words.

My auditory cue of dirty words had him climaxing at last. "Oh, Zane, I'm cuuuummminggg," he yelled. Spasm after spasm of warm seed was spraying into my womb and against my cervix.

The rough from-behind position and his hot jizz gushing inside me pushed me off the cliff with him. As I came, I could feel myself tightening around his penis. It seemed to intensify his final moments until he was spent.

We both collapsed on the bed. His cum was trickling out of me, but I didn't care. It had been wonderful. Better than any fantasy.

"That was so fucking hot," he said, finally recovering his wits. He embraced me tightly from behind as we spooned.

"I don't ever want what we have to end," I admitted to him. His hands were roaming again. It was like he was checking to make sure it had all been real. I was having some trouble coming to terms with the reality of it as well. It already seemed like a dream. The emotional and physical release combined with the day's efforts moving must have really tired us out. I was falling asleep, thinking about how this might all work.

Early the next morning, I was awakened by Adam at my crotch again. He was licking me for everything he was worth. When I gazed down at him, he smiled. I could see the twinkle in his playful eyes. He continued to nibble and lick around my labia.

"What a nice way to wake up," I said to him. Then he slipped two fingers into my sopping wet cunt. "Ung, my gaaawd. You - uh - um - ooohhh. You don't play fair." He was working inside with his fingers and outside with his mouth. It was super intense. Soon my hands were gripping his head through his blond hair. I directed him as to where to linger longer or harder. I was lost. Suddenly, I heard him swallowing hard and choking a little. Unphased, Adam just continued his fingering and licking of me as an earth-shaking orgasm caused me to squirt a large volume of liquid into his awaiting mouth. It was accompanied by a squeal, I hadn't realized I was making.

When I settled finally, Adam placed his hands on my midsection. He slowly worked up to my breasts, cupping and squeezing them lightly. Gently kneading them he brought his lips to one. Lingering, he teased the nipple with his tongue. Then the other got the same treatment. No one had ever taken this kind of time to get me hotter and hotter. He continued a trail of licks and kisses up my chest until he reached my neck and face.

Smothering me with kisses he breathed into my ear. "Good morning, sis. That tasted so good. Can I fuck you again?"

"If you don't, I'm going to be very disappointed," I whispered back.

"Any particular position you prefer?" he asked.

"God I love you; where have you been all my life?" I asked.

"Waiting," he said.

"Yes, yes you have. Adam, I want you to have me how ever you like. I would do just about anything for you."

"Okay, then you get on top and drive," he said playfully.

"Seriously, I give you free reign, and you want me to drive?" I asked incredulously.

"I love woman on top, sis. It just works and I can have full access to your perfect breasts."

"I love being on top," I giggled as I mounted him. Teasing him a bit by lowering myself onto the tip and pulling away. He just lay there and took it, looking into my eyes with absolute adoration. He didn't reach down to push me onto himself; he just let me do what I wanted. "One day, you are going to have to accept the kind of freedom you've just given me." With that I impaled myself on him. I nearly orgasmed again just from the entry. As I adjusted to him, I began slowly increasing my gyrations. Adam had a huge smile on his face. His hands reached out for my breasts. Cupping each, he gently squeezed them as I pumped him in and out of me.

Sitting up a bit he took my left nipple into his mouth and sucked lightly. The wetness he'd caused earlier was making the friction between us negligible. I was disappearing into a dream. My dream guy was here giving me the love I needed and the sex I craved. My entire being was being fulfilled. Yet, somewhere in the back of my mine was the nagging perception that we couldn't have this. The idea dragged me back to the moment, which I was deeply enjoying.

Adam smiled up at me. "Where'd you go, sis?" His return thrusts were keeping pace with mine.

"Oh, little brother. You make me feel so loved. This is so wrong and feels so right."

"Yeah, I know. I've been thinking about it too. Just love me now."

Putting my hands on his firm pectorals, I increased my tempo and bent forward to kiss him. Our tongues entwining. Bodies slapping together. His cock burrowing into me. It was all carrying us forward into the chasm of taboo lines we'd crossed.

"Zane, you are making me crazy. I don't know how much longer I can hold out," he panted in my ear.

"Fuck me hard, little brother. Drive your big cock into me and fill me up again," I whispered back into his ear. I began squeezing him on each stroke. Soon he was thrashing beneath me as he geysered up into my womb again. "Oooo - god - I love you. Faaaawwwkkkkk."

My climax followed very closely on his. The waves were washing over me as I came and came. My mind was a flurry of conflicting thoughts and emotions. What was I doing? Was this going to hurt Adam? How much I loved him. How kind and gentle he was. How perfect we were together. I came back to myself in a start, hearing myself nearly screaming, "Adam." My legs were quivering.

"Zane, are you OK?" he asked looking into my eyes. "You were climaxing like that for about five minutes."

"I don't know. I'm so sorry. This is all so incredible," I said breathlessly.

"Don't be sorry. You know I love you, Zane."

"And I love you, Adam." I said, finally rolling off of him. As I lay next to him, I caressed his chest and abs lightly with my hand. Soon he was sleeping. My mind wandered as I gazed over his handsome form. Where was this all heading? I needed to talk to someone, but who could understand what I was experiencing? What would Mom think if she found out? Could I talk to her? What odd set of circumstances had brought us to this point? What ripple effects might our actions have? I drifted off to sleep with my head resting on Adam's chest.

The morning came and now here I was gazing on the love of my life, my brother Adam, none of my questions answered.

* * * * *

To be continued. Please, let us know what you think.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers