Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They don't need to know the whole truth."

"They can't handle the whole truth!" I said.

"Oh, Jack Nicholson, you're so manly."

"Do you think Barb and Jo will come with us?"

"Maybe. I think they are curious."

"We ought to pack sleeping bags for them, just in case."

"I have Jo's phone number. I'll call and give her a list for both of them and we'll supply what they don't have, Ok?"

"Yes. By the way, I love you."

"I felt it while I was presenting. I'm still feeling it."

"How are your bruises?"

"I may need new ones sometime soon."

We stopped at a large jewelry store on our way home. Melissa walked out with an engagement ring on her finger. I had the rest of the set in a small box in my pocket. One block towards home she called Brenda and said, "I think you and Daddy should come to our house sometime soon."

"Our house? You're all moved in?"

"Our house. Most of my stuff is still in the apartment, but our house is where Nick and Melissa and an engagement ring live."

We beat them home by twenty minutes. While Brenda and Melissa conferred about female things I showed Walter the grade cards for his daughter's presentation. Of the twenty-six cards the low score was forty-six. An "A" where I live. He read some of the things people wrote.

"She's braver than I am." "I could never do that." "I wouldn't do it for a grade! Maybe for a thousand dollars." "I wish I'd been there." "Who is the man?" "She showed no fear in front of the room, either."

Tuesday night they came for dinner and we planned the bbq. Walter would buy and bring the ribs, charcoal and sauce. Brenda would bring her special cole slaw. Melissa called Jo and gave her a list. They were making cornbread. Carol was making a bean casserole. Walt said, "We'll be cooking all day Saturday. I made the mistake of calling to reserve the smokers. The word is out. There will be lots of hungry people to feed. They will bring lots of slaws, salads, beans and such, but the ribs are on us."

"How many racks are you bringing?" I asked.

"None. I have a friend in San Diego who will deliver sixty racks late Friday night."

"Sixty racks!?" I'd never cooked one.

Melissa hooked my arm and smiled. "Don't worry. We've cooked that many before for Daddy's banker friends."

"OK, but I'm the novice. Remember that." They laughed and said, "Never say that again."

I found out that Brenda wouldn't make the slaw until the ribs were almost cooked. They would take all the ingredients and she would get others to help mix it together. I wondered about Jo and Barb making cornbread for a hundred people. Would they mix and cook it at the resort or try to bake it all in an apartment kitchen? Did they know how much cornbread was needed? I asked Melissa and she said she had already talked to Jo and Barb and they were making the cornbread at the resort.

After Walt and Brenda went home Melissa took me to bed. She said, "Friday night and Saturday night we will be exhausted when we get to bed. There won't be enough energy for sex. I have enough now. Do you think I could convince you to fill me up?"

Knowing what was on her mind was all the convincing needed. Our kissing lessons were progressing to the stage where I was focused on her left breast when the phone rang. Melissa's cell phone. She leaned out of bed and found it in the pocket of her jeans and said, "It's Barb." She answered and five seconds later started laughing. Then she said, "I'll ask him. Nick, Barb and Jo want to know if the men at the resort prefer women who are Au Natural, trimmed or shaved smooth?" She was at the edge of laughter as she asked.

"I cannot speak for all men, but I prefer shaved smooth." I pantomimed pulling hairs from my teeth. Melissa slapped my shoulder and said, "Nick prefers shaved, so he doesn't get your hairs caught in his teeth!" They laughed and I slid Melissa onto her back and slid my tongue into her pussy. She moaned a little and said, "I have to hang up now. Nick is checking to make sure I did a good job shaving my pussy for him!" She giggled for three of four seconds and then hung up the phone. I kept eating her.

After a couple minutes of her on her back with my face at the "Y" she twisted around and as she did she said, "I used to peek and watch my parents. This is something my Mom really likes."

She positioned me on my back and she straddled my head, lowering her puss onto my mouth. Her hands were against the wall for balance and she was looking down into my eyes. I licked, sucked and probed her tender areas and she wiggled herself around to get the maximum effect. I love looking up at the underside of her breasts and across the expanse of her almost six-pack abs. The sight brought back some wonderful memories from my past. I was tasting lots of her juices as gravity helped feed them to me. My hands caressed her butt and hips and moved up her torso to hold her breasts.

I could feel her quivering as she approached an orgasm. My thumbs pinched her nipples against the side of my first fingers and she said, "Pinch me hard!" I did and she flooded my mouth as she came! I sucked her pea sized clit and flicked it with my tongue almost causing her to fall off the bed. "Stop! Oh Sweet Heaven, Stop!"

I stopped. I released her nipples and helped her lie beside me. She held her eyes closed and she was still breathing hard. I put a hand on her belly and she said, "Don't move! Stay still, please."

Her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes. I leaned to her mouth and kissed her. She said, "I know why Mom loves it that way. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever felt. I may have passed out for a second or two." She rolled over on top of me, pressing her tits against my chest and we kissed a few more times.

In a voice that was very soft Melissa said, "I'm twenty-six years old. Most girls my age have probably had a dozen or more lovers. You're my first and only lover. You can sell your stock in Energizer. I'm not buying batteries any more."

"I'm thirty-five years old. I was married from twenty-six until I was twenty-nine. For the last five years I haven't been in a bed relationship with anyone. You are the first and only woman who has ever stayed in this house for the night. Neither of us is what I'd call experienced. Feeling you as you came was so powerful, so wonderful and intimate that I'm willing to have you give me that gift often. I love you, Melissa and I love how loving you makes my life incredible!"

We fell asleep holding each other. I didn't feel like I needed to cum. I felt completely loved and satisfied.

At five-thirty the alarm went off! Melissa rolled quickly and shut it off. She rolled back to me and somehow straddled me and invaginated me in one smooth move. She leaned over and kissed my mouth and began moving her hips.

The kiss ended and she said, "Last night was about me. This morning is about you." She rode me hard and I loved watching her smile and move on me. Her eyes danced in joy as we mated and played. The morning may have been about me but I managed to get her to explode in the process. We learned she loved being on her side with a leg high as I slid in and out of her. We learned that she could cum without screaming. And she learned that I don't mind at all eating her well-fucked pussy after.

She was ten minutes late to her eight o'clock class. I asked her if she wanted a note. She laughed and said she'd tell the class why she was late. I don't think she did. I watched and listened to eight more presentations that day. During my lunch break Melissa, Jo and Barb brought lunch and we shared sitting at the table in my classroom. Jo and Barb were getting excited about the weekend, the BBQ and the resort. Jo loved BBQ but had never known anyone who cooked it. Barb was shocked when she learned that Melissa's parents were a part of the whole thing. She asked, "You've seen your parents naked outside?"

Melissa said, "Didn't you peek at your parents when you were growing up?"

Barb said, "My mom is so conservative she told me she'd never seen my Dad naked in the thirty years they've been married. She changes clothes in the bathroom with the door closed."

I asked, "Did she talk to you about sex?"

Barb laughed, "Yes, one afternoon during the summer before eighth grade she sat me down and said, "I don't want you getting pregnant. So, when you're with a boy, don't."

I asked, "Don't what?"

Barb said, "Same thing I asked. She said, "If he wants to do something and you want to ask if it's Ok, don't do it!" That was my sex ed from Mom."

Jo said, "When I started high school I worried that I could get a disease from kissing and maybe even get pregnant! I was so ignorant!"

Melissa asked, "When did you become sexually active?"

Jo said, "I gave my virginity to Roger Banks in the bleachers of our football field the summer between freshman and sophomore years. I spent the rest of the summer doing him every chance we got. That September he and his family moved to Ohio."

Beth said, "I gave mine away the same night I first drank beer. I was twelve and a mess of us cousins were at a big family picnic in Iowa. I got drunk and one of my cousins dared some of us to take off our panties. I did it and while we were messing around I got screwed. I'm not even sure which cousin did me."

I shared, "I was fifteen. I was on a field trip to the state capitol with about fifty kids and some parents and teachers. They put all the boys and men on one floor of the hotel and all the girls and women on the floor above us. An adult was stationed by the elevators all night to stop us from getting together. We used the fire escape and went upstairs. I went into one of the rooms and the lights were off. A girl grabbed me and we started kissing. We got naked and did it on her bed. We never turned on the light so I didn't know who I did until we were walking around the state capitol building and Sherry Carter stuffed my underwear in my pocket!"

"You left your underwear in her room?" Jo asked, almost laughing.

"Yes! I couldn't find them in the dark."

"How'd she know they were yours?" Melissa asked.

"My Mom wrote my name inside my clothes!" The three of us laughed and Melissa said, "Let me check and see if your name is in the undies you have on now!"

I stood up and spread my arms. Both Barb and Jo stopped laughing. Melissa loosened my belt and unbuttoned my chinos. I said, "Maybe we should wait until we're at home." She buttoned me back up and I fastened my belt.

Jo said, "Are we invited for dinner?"

I asked, "What's going on here?"

Barb said, "We're both still a little scared about Friday. We know we'll be busy with all the preparation for the BBQ on Saturday and all, but there's still getting used to being naked with other people."

Jo added, "Men!"

Melissa said, "So come for dinner! What shall we make?"

Jo said, "Swedish meatballs!" And we all laughed.

I said, "My family is from Denmark not Sweden." We laughed harder. The door to the classroom opened and students started coming in. We quickly cleaned up our lunch and Melissa said, "I'll call you with our address." They went to their classes.

I passed out the colored grade cards and class began. As soon as we were ready a hand was up. I called on the young woman who had her hand up and she turned to Melissa, asking, "Were you wearing that ring on Monday?"

Melissa blushed and said, "Monday evening I was, but not here in class."

"You're engaged?" The young woman asked. Melissa nodded. Before anything else was said I needed to speak, so I interrupted.

"Excuse me. We have an item of business that needs to happen and it needs to happen now. I have never given classes the grading power I've given these two Monday, Wednesday classes. You determine the grades for everyone in these classes. In the last session twenty-six people turned in grade cards for the three presenters. I turned in a grade card for two of the three presenters. I totaled the scores for the cards for each presenter and divided by the number of cards. That is your grade."

A hand went up. I pointed at the young man and he asked, "Three people presented and you just said you only graded two. Why?"

"I was getting to that. The whole reason I went to the grade cards was to avoid any possibility of someone thinking I might be grading someone unfairly. If you do all the grading, that cannot be the case. Instead of a grade card for Melissa on Monday I put a ring on her finger."

Melissa got out of her seat and came to me in front of the class. We kissed. There were hands up and hands clapping and a few hoots in the room. When it calmed down a little I called on the same young woman who had asked about the ring. She asked, "That means you're the man she saw naked at the resort?"

"Questions about her presentation were supposed to be asked on Monday." I nodded my head and said, "Draw your own conclusions." Melissa nodded her head as well. I kissed her one more time and she resumed her seat. The four presentations went well and they got good questions and good scores. As soon as I dismissed class Melissa was swamped by the ladies. One of the ding-bat sisters came to me, not Melissa. She had come to my office to get me to change her assignment and had offered me her body.

Alisha asked, softly, "What did she offer that I didn't?"

"She didn't offer anything at all. She was doing her assignment and we met. We discovered something wonderful and it became love. You came to me and offered the use of your body for an unspecified period of time in exchange for a grade. There's no comparison."

"I didn't offer..." I held up my hand. She stopped.

"Did you know that I videotape every conference in my office? Would you like to see and hear your tape?"

"No, Thank you. I guess I just learned something."

"I hope you did. I did. By the way, You have everything to offer that Melissa does, but the way you offer it to the world is different."

She walked away, picked up her things and left the room. I turned my attention back to Melissa. Ten minutes later I could see her. The crowd had thinned enough. I went and sat next to her. MS Cartwright asked me, "Were you looking for someone? I mean were you both looking for someone to date with the intent to find a wife?"

"I'll put it this way. A little over five years ago I got a divorce. Between then and meeting Melissa down near San Diego I hadn't dated. I was not looking for someone. I don't think there's a formula for how finding someone works."

Another woman asked, "Honestly, how long have you two dated?"

Melissa answered, "My first trip to the resort was a month ago. I'd guess we've been on four dates. Now, we need to leave. We have people coming to help cook dinner."

"You live together?" The woman asked.

I smiled and said, "It's the green thing to do! Saves on utilities and its more fun!"

The woman said, "Save water, shower with a friend!"

Melissa stood and said, "Ok, I think I will." She took my hand and we were on our way.

Jo and Barb were sitting on our porch when we arrived. We headed for the kitchen and Jo carried in a bag of groceries. She put them on the table and said, "I brought everything we need to make Angel Hair pasta and a meat sauce. I also brought stuff for a green garden salad."

"Great," Melissa said, "Because I have no idea what we could have made for dinner otherwise."

I said, "We could have made grilled cheese sandwiches, hamburgers or canned soup."

Barb reached into the bag and pulled out a head of lettuce. Then she stopped and said, "Wait! This isn't really about cooking. We came over to see if we can be naked. Together."

I said, "If that's what this is about then please come with me." I led all three into the living room. I positioned Jo at one end of the couch, Barb by the recliner facing the television and Melissa at the other end of the couch. I stood at the end of the coffee table. I asked, "Melissa, when you came to the resort the first time you drove your bug into the parking lot. What did you do then?"

"I got out and stood beside my car with the door open and I undressed. I folded my clothes and left them on the drivers seat."

"Each of us is standing beside our car in the parking lot. We'll each do what Melissa did." I pulled my polo shirt up and off, folded it and put it on the coffee table. Melissa kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her jeans, lowering them and stepping out of them. I watched as Jo and Barb watched us start. Jo lifted her shirt up and off, exposing her white lace bra and pale skin. She folded the shirt. Barb waited and then unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. She wore a black satin bra. Her chest showed a bit of a tan.

I took off my chinos and shoes, folded the chinos and stripped off my boxers. When I looked at Melissa all I had left was my socks. Melissa was bare and smiling at me. I took off my socks.

Jo had started taking her jeans off and they were a pile around her feet. Her eyes were wide open and she was looking at Melissa and me. She was frozen in place. Melissa saw she was frozen and said, "Don't take a step. You'll fall."

That shook her and she stepped out of her jeans. Her hands went behind her and she unhooked her bra. Then she looked at me, saw that I was looking right at her and she took a deep breath and slipped the bra off her shoulders.

"I did it!" she whispered. My eyes shifted to Barb. She decided to take her panties off before her bra. Her panties were part of a black satin set with her bra. She bent at her waist and lowered them then stood back up and stepped out. The second foot out flipped them up and she caught them in her hand. When she looked up and saw that we saw her do it she blushed. "No one ever saw me do that since high school gym." She said.

She unhooked her bra and took it off, folding it so one cup fit in the other and putting it on her pile of clothes. I looked at the four of us standing nude in my living room. It was the first time four nude people had been in my living room. Melissa stood with ease, no tan lines, a tan and shaved. I loved her, but it was so new I wasn't sure if she was a "C" cup or maybe a "D" cup sized woman. At the other end of the couch Jo was four or five inches shorter than Melissa, pale all over and had small conical breasts and pale areola. Jo had strawberry blond hair and a trimmed pubic area, trimmed so that what she actually had was a patch of strawberry blond hair above her slit. Both sides of her slit were smooth and bare. Barb, in contrast was about five-nine, at least a "D" cup, and in well toned shape. Her hair was dark brown and she was smooth from her shoulders down. Jo and Barb were looking at me.

In the fashion magazines over the last few years men have been shown who are shaved. I'm not. When I was in Japan the kids in the neighborhood called me "Gorira" or gorilla. From the front I'm really hairy but somehow my back is nearly hairless. My butt and legs are pretty hairy.

Barb said, "I've never seen a man with so much hair."

Jo said, "I've seen guys at the beach with hairy legs and maybe a few chest hairs, but I'm amazed.

Melissa said, "At first, I was afraid to touch all that hair, but when I did I liked how soft it is."

I said, "I'm hungry. Let's make dinner." I headed for the kitchen. As I walked I heard Barb say, "He's that hairy and he wants you to shave?"

"I think it's all about hair in between his teeth. Maybe if I get hair between my teeth I'll ask him to shave too." Melissa said. I shook my head.

As soon as we got to work making dinner the thoughts about being naked seemed to disappear, for a while. Jo was standing at the stove tending the water for the Angel Hair and turned to ask Melissa a question. She saw me slicing tomatoes and engaged her mouth before her brain. She gasped, "He's naked!"

We all laughed. She turned back to the stove and never asked the question. When dinner was made we set the table together and I brought four towels from the bathroom, putting one on each chair.