Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

Melissa explained why nudists sit on towels. We sat and ate dinner talking about the BBQ. Melissa called her Mom on the phone and she helped answer the bulk of the questions we had. We arranged for Jo and Barb to meet us at the same parking lot where Melissa had left her car for a weekend at the resort. As they dressed to go home Barb said, "We can do this. I really worried about being here with Nick and his erection, but he never got hard."

"As you put on your bra and panties I just might get hard. Partially nude is often sexier to a man than completely nude. Part of the thrill of getting a present is in the unwrapping."

"So if we want to attract male attention we should wear nice underwear and undress slowly at the resort?"

"I don't think you'll have any shortage of interested males. You're both beautiful women." They smiled and finished dressing. We gave hugs and they left. As soon as they were gone Melissa grabbed my penis and asked, "Should I put on something sexy for you?"

"If you put it on it won't even get warm before I take it off, so don't bother." She could feel and see the growth of my interest in something sexual. She led the way into our bedroom and turned down the covers for us.

"You know they both shaved their pussies for you." She said.

"I think, to be accurate, the shaved for men they haven't met yet. Maybe it's like buying a new dress before a big dance. All the dresses you already own didn't get the result you wanted, so you buy a new one in hopes..."

"I wasn't looking for a man when I went to the resort."

"Did you shave before you went?"

"Yes, but just so I was neat and clean."

"Neat and clean certainly got my attention."

"You didn't get hard that evening either."

"When you came into my cabin I was hard. Seeing you step through the doorway did it for me. That's a sex charged sight." As I spoke I was caressing her body and snuggling close. Her fingers combed through the hair of my torso.

I leaned in and she smiled, saying, "Let the kissing begin."

The kissing began and the conversation seemed to end. We explored each other for some time and when Melissa had cum and invited me inside her I accepted the invitation. Just as I pressed into her she looked up at my face and asked, "Which of them do you want to make love to first?"

I stopped moving and asked, "What makes you think I want either of them?"

"They both want you. I watched how Jo kept wanting to run her fingers through your hairy chest hairs. If I had run mine through your chest hairs she would have fainted!"

"What either of them wants or thinks she wants is not the question. What makes you think I want either of them?"

"They're both beautiful."

"I've been going to the resort for years. Do you think there are any good looking women at the resort? There are, and in five years I haven't dated any of them. I haven't gotten serious about them either. I have enjoyed the company of three women in those five years, three women who were friends with benefits. All three are aware we are still friends and that you are engaged to me."

"Then please, Sir... bruise me." She lifted her legs until she was folded nearly in half and I did my best to slam into her, deep and hard. My hands held her shoulders down and we slapped together for as long as I could hold back from filling her.

When I was close to cumming she said, "Pull out and squirt it on me, please." The biological urge was to push in deep and aim a million sperm deep inside her womb, but I pulled out and aimed at her belly and tits. I'm a lousy aim. The first shot hit her chin! The second landed between her breasts and the rest formed a wet path down the center of her belly.

"I saw that in a porno movie and wondered how it would feel."

"And, how was it?"

"I like it better inside my pussy or my mouth."

"If we don't shower you'll be glued to the sheets by morning." I said.

She pulled me down on top of her, squishing my own cum into my hairs. We laughed and I said, "Please, join me in the shower. We can save water." It was nearly midnight when we went to sleep.

Thursday was Thursday. Nothing exciting happened at school except Jo and Barb joined us for lunch again. The time between the end of my eleven o'clock class and the start of the one o'clock class is exactly an hour, for me. For lunch it's much less. Melissa's class is in Franklin Hall, a ten-minute walk. Jo's class is in the theatre, a fifteen-minute walk. I had no idea where Barb's class was. At the end of lunch the three each needed time to walk to whatever class was next. I had an hour for lunch that turned into twenty minutes. I hoped it became a habit for the four of us.

At the end of the day Melissa was waiting at my car. Her last class was fifty yards from my car. I needed to walk a quarter mile from my office to the car. She was sitting on the fender reading a textbook when I first saw her. I smiled and she looked up, saw me and both smiled and waved. She made my day.

On the way home we stopped and bought some groceries. We had left-overs from dinner the night before, but we needed stuff. We got almost a hundred dollars worth of stuff. The market was not crowded but did have people in every aisle. When we were in the aisle with feminine supplies Melissa asked, "Will you want sex with me when I'm on my period?" Four women in that aisle stopped moving when she asked. I answered, "I can't imagine that your periods will stop me from wanting to show you I love you. However, if you're having cramps or discomfort, I can wait."

She kissed me and said, "Good! I'm starting on Sunday."

The market had some BBQ bib aprons on sale. One had the words on it saying, "Kiss the Cook!" another said, "BBQ NAKED show off your buns" I bought both as gifts for Jo and Barb then I went back and got two more of the "Kiss the Cook" aprons. One for Melissa and one for Brenda. Melissa laughed and bought two more "Kiss the Cook" aprons, one for me and one for Walt. As we checked out Melissa said, "I think this BBQ is going to really be fun!"

She modeled her apron after we got home. It looked great even when she wiggled around and the panel that was supposed to cover her chest didn't. I kissed the cook. After we ate leftovers we packed for the trip to the resort. One day-pack and four towels. The day-pack held the aprons, four t-shirts, sunscreen, dop kits and sandals. I saw Melissa tuck something into a small outer pocket on the day-pack but I didn't see what it was. I got distracted and forgot to ask what it was.

During our evening we got phone calls from Brenda, then Jo. Half an hour after Jo, Barb called. Then Walt called. He was taking half a day off on Friday and would be at the resort getting volunteers to help him get things set up. The manager of the resort, Shannon, had turned the BBQ into a fundraiser for a policeman's family. The police officer had been shot in the line of duty and died on the steps of City Hall. I knew his family, they were members at the resort. He let me know the order for meat had increased. We were getting eighty racks of baby back ribs and thirty chickens. I told him we were bringing two cooks helpers. He asked two questions: Can they cook and are they cute?

I gave the right answer. I didn't know both Brenda and Melissa were listening when he asked the question. I answered, "They make good spaghetti and they aren't in the class with our ladies, but yes, they're cute."

We were asleep by ten. Neither of us needed to be at school until ten so we got a good night's sleep. Jo was waiting for us in the faculty parking lot. We weren't even out of the car when she asked, "Do we have room for one more person?"

"Who?" Melissa asked. We started walking onto campus.

"I made the mistake of telling my older sister where we're going and she threw a fit! Not because I'm going to get naked but because she's always wanted to go to a resort like that but couldn't go alone."

I asked, "Can she cook and is she cute?"

Melissa shot me a look, remembered it was what her Dad had asked and relaxed. Jo said, "She's five-nine, has killer legs, a great body and cooks better than even my Mom. Why?"

"Because the chief cook for this BBQ will ask. Yes, we have room. Tell her to pack from the same list we gave you."

Melissa asked, "Is she in a relationship?"

"Was. They broke up a month ago."

"You'll bring her to the parking structure?" I asked. She nodded and left us headed for her class. Fifty yards farther and Melissa kissed me and said, "Going to class is a waste. I won't learn a thing."

"I get paid to go, so today, we go. I'll see you at lunch. I love you." Fifteen minutes later I was in class and deep in a discussion.

Suddenly the bell rang announcing the end of the class. Forty-two students walked out and Melissa came in with our lunch a few minutes later. Two minutes later Jo and Barb joined us. Melissa brought our lunch of tuna salad on wheat bread and a small bag of chips. Jo and Barb opened their lunches and we all had the same lunch.

Melissa shared with us what we would be doing to get ready for early tomorrow morning and all day tomorrow. We would be lighting the fires at about three in the morning. The ribs would be rubbed shortly after we arrived that evening and the chickens would need to be cut in half. She went on and on. I stopped trying to get it all lined up in my mind. She, Walt and Brenda would keep us on task.

We cleaned up and they scattered for one more class. I got ready and sat on the table at the front of the room. Forty-four students who were already in their weekend came in and I did my best to get all of us to focus on the issue the class was supposed to be about.

I let them go twenty minutes early. Melissa would meet me at the car. She did. I had enough time before she arrived to rearrange things in the trunk to make room for more stuff. I thought, 'Even nudists have a lot of stuff.' We got in and headed off.

At the parking structure, we saw three women sitting on the bus bench in front. Each was in shorts, a tank top and had a daypack and a towel. I stopped and popped the trunk. Two minutes later we were getting on the freeway. I was introduced to Jo's sister, Emma. The four women talked all the way to the resort. Melissa touched me often to let me know I wasn't being ignored, but the conversation didn't include me. It became girl intimate. Barb mentioned that she didn't know how often she should shave. Jo said she decided that since she shaved legs every other day and pits every day she'd feel herself and when she thought a man would notice stubble, she shaved. Emma asked, "You mean nudists shave their snatches?"

Melissa said, "Many do, some don't. There's at least one woman I've seen at the resort that doesn't shave anything. She's no where near as hairy as Nick, but she is hairy."

Emma said, "I hope I brought a razor or two. I didn't even think of that."

As a joke I said, "If you didn't bring an extra razor, I'll shave you. No problem."

Breathing stopped. Seconds passed in silence until Melissa said, "Me first! God, Nick. I just soaked myself."

"I'm willing to take care of that, too."

"Nick!"

"We're all adults. No children in the car that I can see. Emma asked a question and got her answer. I'm sure that if she wanted a volunteer to shave her there would be a line of willing men and a few women at the resort to do the job. Not one of you is ugly or even just passable. I don't know Emma well, but from the hour here in the car I can tell she's a good woman. I guess what I'm saying is the normal rules you're used to may not apply this weekend. First, none of us is hiding anything. Second, it certainly isn't about how fashionable we dress. People will be impressed by who you are more than by anything else."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers