Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask me if I care." We kissed.

"No. I don't want to wash these sheets. I want to let the wet spot dry, cut it out and frame it! My first honest to God wet spot from joining in love!" She kissed me and put my hand on her breast.

"If that's what you want, it's Ok by me. Go buy another set of sheets and these are yours, forever." I squeezed her breast and leaned a few inches and kissed it.

"Nick, is this what sex is always like with a man?"

"Nope. It's not even what sex is like with a man who loves you. Next time we join, it will be different. This time was different. I was singing to you. I want you to get a message from me, not just understand the words, but to know I love you all the way to the marrow of your bones. I wanted to reinforce the connection already between us and have you get that we are joined."

I smiled as I saw a tear slide across her skin from her eye to her ear. Then I softly started a laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" She asked.

"I just watched you become an old country song. "I've got tears in my ears from lyin' on my back in my bed while I cry over you." (Harold Barlow)

"That's not real!"

"Wanna bet?"

"What's the bet?"

If the song exists you have to go up on the top deck of the cruise ship, the deck where people sunbathe and go topless. It has to be in broad daylight and there have to be more that twenty people see you do it. Oh, and you have to stay visibly topless up there for at least ten minutes."

"And if there is no such song?"

"I give you three hundred dollars to spend on whatever you want before the cruise."

"Ok! I'll take the bet!" She started moving as if the tender, romantic, sexual moment was over, so I started to untangle us and she stopped us. She kissed me hard and said, "There's a good chance I'm heterosexual. I get the message, stronger and more powerfully than ever before. I am loved. Fully, completely and lastingly. I love you and the way I feel about you is different than I've ever felt about any man."

"Good. I love you. From now on when you hear me say it remember my mind will be right here, joined with you. That connection lasts."

We did untangle. We did get out of bed, strip the bed, folded up the sheets, showered and dressed before we rejoined the family.

Ten minutes later Jo came to me and asked, "Do I really have to go topless?" I smiled and said, "Of course you do! That's what that deck is for. No children are allowed up there. We can't go nude, probably, but topless is Ok."

She kissed me and thanked me. I noticed the kiss was different from before our time in the bedroom. There was no holdback. No promise for later or even maybe later. The kiss said, "Whatever you want is already yours."

Melissa found me in the kitchen and wordlessly asked to be kissed. After the kiss she tilted her head and offered her neck. I accepted her offer and when we were found I was enjoying the sensations of her neck and her full-body reaction to the kisses.

Barb said, "Has he ever done that to you?" She didn't wait for an answer or clarify who she was asking. She added, "Last time he did it to me I was wet for hours! He did it at the end of lunch at school!"

I had to stop kissing Melissa, we were all laughing.

We walked our family out to their cars and gave hugs and kisses before they left. As I wrapped Barb in my arms I asked, "May I kiss your neck?"

"No! Kiss my neck when I arrive, not when I'm leaving!"

I kissed her lips and said, "When you get home, get your calendar and call me. I want some one-on-one time."

She whispered, "I'd be the same wet after a kiss on my neck as I am right now. Sometimes you're mean!" She kissed me again and jumped in her car.

When only my car and Melissa's VW were still in the driveway Melissa asked, "Jo took the sheets from our bed home. Do you have any idea why?"

"Yes. She'd never before created a wet spot with a man. She's going to let it dry, cut it out and frame it. She's also going to buy the replacement sheets."

"Let me guess, Ok?"

I nodded.

"You thought about her history and guessed that most every time she had sex it included mouth and fingers. You gave her oral everywhere she didn't expect it. I'll bet you kissed the back of her knees! That you entered her without touching her pussy before. You stroked long, deep and so slow she was going crazy. Am I right?"

"It's what she wanted."

"She told you that?" We were standing in the doorway to the bedroom. Beyond us the bed was made, a fan blew fresh air into the room and on bedside lamp was on, fifteen watts of mood.

"Not in words, but she told me."

"And, what am I telling you?" She struck a pose of defiance, power and "You're not as smart as you think." She was wearing an old t-shirt and a denim skirt. I reached for her, slowly, gently and when I touched her arm I grabbed and pulled her to me, getting a grip on the collar and jerking it down hard enough that she was suddenly bare to the waist. I shoved her back onto the bed and jumped on top of her, pinning her down. My face found hers and I kissed her hard and demanding.

Her hands grabbed my face and pulled me back to her face for more! As we kissed my hands pushed her skirt up around her waist and I ripped her panties off. Without breaking our lip lock I opened my pants and freed my cock. When it touched her opening I said, "Spread open for me! Welcome me home!"

Her legs spread farther apart and her hands spread her pussy open for me. I smelled her arousal and knew she was ready. I leaned into her and slipped all the way inside her channel. I said, "Say Thank you."

The defiant energy flared and she started to refuse. I jerked back and out and then stopped.

"Thank you." Her voice was that of a young girl. She had surrendered. I touched her lips again and she opened for me. I drove in all the way and she said, "Thank you."

Faster and faster I pushed in and pulled back. Faster and faster I slammed into her and she gasped, "Thank you!" Just before I filled her I lifted her legs and drove down into her. I said, "Now!" and kept slamming in as I came.

I watched and Melissa's eyes rolled back in her head, her breath stopped for a few seconds and then her body shook hard five or six times. I held her legs and waited for her return.

Her eyes opened and her breathing returned. I asked, "Do you want a wet spot wall hanging?" She shook her head.

"Good!" I pulled out and bent to the task of eating her to a few more orgasms. When we finally put the bedroom back together, showered, and were ready for sleep it was almost midnight.

"I didn't know that was what I wanted or needed." She said as we spooned.

"If you don't know what you want, be more careful what you ask for."

"I don't remember asking for the cave man." She whispered.

"Is that a complaint?"

"God, No! My insides are still twitching!" She may have said other things, but if she did I missed them. I was asleep.

In the morning Brenda and Melissa conferred about the cruise. Brenda told Melissa that our price for shore excursions was to pay the tax. They looked on the web site and copied many pages to show Barb, Jo and Emma. They emailed Shannon. In the afternoon packets arrived for each of us. Walt had the cruise line send all of them care of me at our address.

I guessed that we would have a full house for dinner so I went to our closest Mexican restaurant and came home with tostada shells. Melissa and I chopped things, cooked things and prepared for five hungry women, Walt and me for dinner.

It was about eleven when Walt and I looked at each other, nodded and left the living room. He went to the guest room and I went to my bed. Just after I shut off the light Emma slid into bed with me and kissed me. She whispered, "Thank you for what you did with Jo. She said she loved you weeks ago, but now she would tell the Pope she loves you! We both love you!"

"She's welcome. I just have a new way to tell her." I closed my eyes and her lips pressed against mine. The kiss was a request. Another wordless communication. I didn't open my eyes. I said, "Get ready for bed. After we join you are staying right here."

She said, "Open your eyes. I'm ready for bed. I even have on my favorite nightgown."

I moved my hand and it touched her hip. It moved up her body all the way to her neck, never touching cloth. She said, "If the material is too thick, I'll get naked for you."

"I want to watch." I opened my eyes and she asked, "Want to see me do it again?"

We laughed and kissed and the joining began. She wanted slow hands, mouth and everything. She was not asking for gentle. When I bottomed out inside her she used her legs to press us tightly together. When I sucked on her breast she held my face against her chest and said, "Suck harder, please."

The urgency got stronger, more demanding and our movements became more powerful without increasing speed. She whispered between kisses, "Dominate me!"

"Take anything I have!"

"Oh! You're ready! I can feel you!"

Together we said, "Now!" And, we flooded each other. When we came I became aware that as we mated she had held a towel, waiting for that very moment. She stuffed it beneath me and it caught our combined fluids. We stayed joined until I slipped out of her and then she pulled the covers over us and I went to sleep.

When I woke up Emma was still on my chest, sort of. She had slipped off to one side but kept her face and one arm up on my chest, her leg draped across both of my legs and the towel. She was asleep. I felt her heart beat and her slow steady breathing, so close, warm and connected to me.

I could also feel another warm body snuggled next to me on my other side. I didn't need to look to know it was Melissa. I felt her move and twitch once as she woke. Her head came up off the pillow and she looked at Emma and me. Without making a sound she mouthed, "Good Morning."

I agreed. It took a few minutes but Melissa found a way to move Emma and herself until I was being ridden by Melissa and still held Emma against my side. Three strokes into Melissa and Emma opened her eyes. I said, "Good morning, Sweetheart."

"Good morning, Lover." She said and we kissed. When our kiss ended Emma turned and kissed Melissa. She asked, "Want some private time? I'll start breakfast." Melissa nodded and Emma left us. She didn't close the bedroom door.

It was a wonderful way to start the day. The rest of the day filled with preparations for the cruise. There were phone calls, emails and a visit or three from Emma, Jo, Barb and Brenda. I started packing for myself and was out voted and sent to the store. When I got back I was packed and I knew they all approved of everything in my suitcase. We made sure we ate all the food that would go bad if we didn't eat it. We loaded suitcases into the van Walt rented and early in the morning we dressed for our first day of cruising and drove to the ship, docked in San Diego. We hung around San Diego for hours waiting until the ship had disembarked the people we would be replacing. At one in the afternoon we arrived at the dock, parked the van and got our luggage unloaded. Shannon found us and we joined the line of people boarding.

Somehow Walt got a porter with a big luggage cart to help us and we loaded everything on the one cart. It simplified the rest of the process of boarding a lot. Our papers were in order and we got our pictures taken, climbed the ramps and walked aboard the ship.

We went up on deck to await departure. We found a table with a good view of the harbor when we would depart, gathered enough chairs for our group and began a party. Food was served, drinks were offered and some were accepted. I said I would hold our table and chairs if anyone wanted to explore and return to report. Jo, Emma and Barb were off to explore. Melissa went with Walt to explore in a different direction while Brenda and I stayed at the table.

We enjoyed the sunshine, a snack and a diet Coke. Then Brenda moved close to me, held my hand and asked, "Is there going to be some time for us on this trip?"

"It is something I want. You know me well enough to know I'm not pushy. If Walt is feeling possessive, I'm Ok. If you want to focus on each and every member of the family, that's Ok too. I love being joined with you."

"Have you taught any of them meditation?"

"No. I thought some time up on deck watching the clouds, hearing the waves would be a good place to start."

"Will we meditate joined on this vacation?"

"You asked one question and want the answer to a different question. I want to join you in meditation. I'd love to do so out on deck but I'm not sure it is possible. Maybe late at night. Would Walt want to join with someone while we join?"

"Shannon already asked. None of the rest know about the joy."

"I'll find out where we can be." An hour passed with visits from members of our family and reports about the things they found. When we were again alone I saw a senior member of the crew and invited him for a short conversation. He caught on quickly and took Brenda with him to show her where we could meet in privacy to meditate every night we were at sea.

She came back after twenty minutes and was quite excited about the spot he showed her. Walt and Melissa returned and Brenda shared with Walt what we had arranged.

"Meditation?" Melissa asked. "I didn't know you were into meditation."

Walt said, "We decided that until you were in a loving relationship we wouldn't mention it. The meditation we do is all about being connected in love. It doesn't work alone. We will be able, on this cruise, to meditate up on deck! It will be powerful and spiritual for all of us."

Melissa turned to me and asked, "You already know how to do this, don't you?"

Brenda said, "He taught us! Interested?"

"You know I am!"

"Then after we get settled I'll give you and anyone else lesson one in learning to meditate. You need to learn how to meditate as you before you can meditate as us."

The crewmember that had shown Brenda where our spot would be came back. He handed me a piece of paper and asked if I knew about it. It was an article about how meditation had an effect on those around meditation, even though they didn't meditate. I nodded and he said, "Would your meditations have an effect on the other passengers?"

"It could. The larger the group meditating the more likely the effects would be felt."

He sat down and gathered us close. "There is a concern that there are some people aboard who intend to be drunk and disorderly. We don't mind drunk but we want to avoid trouble of any kind. How many meditators do you already have?"

"Less than ten. If you have a room we can use we can offer free classes for those who would like to learn."

"Not for the meditation for later tonight?"

"No. That is rather advanced for beginners. But we can teach enough to make a difference on this trip, I believe."

He got our cabin numbers and said he would be getting back to us before departure and if not then after we were outside the harbor. When he left Walt said, "Are you going to teach them touching meditation or alone meditation?"

"Which is more powerful?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Touching!" Brenda said.

I said, "When it's time for the class I want all of you in yoga clothes or loose clothes that allow freedom and flexibility. You're going to help me teach."

Melissa asked, "How? I don't know how to meditate."

"Do you know how to love each of us?" I asked. She nodded. I said, "That's the energy I'll need. When they feel you loving each other they will want to feel it. They will release some of the barriers they have about touch and about loving energy. This will be great!"

Barb said, "I thought this was a vacation. You're going to be teaching again."

"I'm going to be expressing my love to each of you. If you open to the class and embrace the lessons for everyone, I have an intensive lesson for all of us later tonight."

"Intensive as in joining?" Jo asked. I nodded. She smiled.

The announcement was made for us to gather for the lifeboat drill. We got our life jackets and went to our emergency stations. Half an hour later we were putting the life jackets in our cabins and gathering for departure. We gathered on an upper deck near the aft end of the ship. As our cruise ship exited the harbor we slid past a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier. It was taller and longer than the ship we were on. Walt and I watched her slide by and we didn't say anything. I knew we had both been in the military and had lots of feeling about those years. None of the women around us asked questions.

When the aircraft carrier was out of sight and we turned out into the ocean the conversation began. Walt and I left the ladies to unpack the three cabins and get things arranged as they wanted it. We knew enough to know we were in the way. When we got back they told us everything we needed to know.

The exec officer knocked on our door and Barb opened the door. He asked for me and she let him in. I was sitting on the bed. He sat in the offered chair. Each woman looked at me for guidance and I asked, "Is it Ok if they stay?"

"Yes, of course." He outlined two classes for that evening to accommodate the two seatings for dinner and two classes during the day the next day. He agreed to have our dinners delivered to the meeting room half an hour before the classes start and plenty of water available during the classes. He kept looking at the number of women in the cabin and finally he asked, "I know this group has three cabins and there are two men and six women. If I may ask, how does that work?"

Brenda said, "For now, if I may, I'll give you the short answer. Attend the classes and hang out with us during the week and you'll understand. The short answer is it works because we all love each other, completely."

After a few silent seconds he stood and said, "That's quite a lot to get my head around. I believe you and I'm looking forward to this cruise. Thank you."

Kisses and hugs were shared when the door closed. We changed clothes and got ready for the first class. Without it being discussed, all six women brought yoga clothes. They packed cotton drawstring pants for both Walt and I and t-shirts. The announcements were made about the meditation classes, reminding those who would be coming to dress comfortably and where the classes would be held.

We went to the room and found our dinners waiting for us. We were served wonderful salads with a choice of fish or chicken. Just enough of what we needed and not foods that would get in our way.

People eating at the later seating showed for the first class. A member of the crew told them they would be dismissed in time to get to dinner and that the clothes they had on were Ok at dinner.

I divided the class into beginners and experienced meditators. We talked about the purpose of meditation and the benefits. We talked about meditation not being a contest. I said we would begin with a demonstration. I called on two people who had said they had meditated before. I had them sit on the floor facing each other with their legs folded, knees barely touching. They put their hands palm up on their knees.

"Close your eyes and listen to your breathing." I instructed.

Her name was Beth, his was Ken. I said, "Beth, listen to his breathing and align your breath with his. Ken, listen to her breath and repeat in your mind with every time she inhales, "I love you."

His eyes popped open and he said, "I don't know her."

"Then you have no reason not to love her. You don't know if she snores, hates dogs or if she has a cute sister. I'm not asking you to marry her, just repeat the words in your mind, "I love you."

I was quiet as they began. After a few seconds I spoke to the class. "Don't just watch them. Feel their energy. There is energy passing between them. Energy flowing through their legs and passing from their knees into each other."