Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quiet for a minute or two, then bent to them, placing her hands into the palms of his hands. "Keep focused on your breath and your love."

After two minutes I said, "Thank you. Open your eyes." They opened their eyes, but did not look at me or let go of their touch. I asked, "Beth, can you describe what happened in the last few minutes?"

"I didn't know Ken when we sat down. I felt the energy flow you talked about. The longer we were connected the more I felt connected to Ken. It may not be the marriage kind of love but... he loves me."

"Everyone needs to sit on the floor. Do not sit with a partner. Sit so you are not touching anyone. Sit with your legs crossed like Ken and Beth did. If this isn't possible, sit in a chair with both feet on the floor and your hands on your legs."

When they were all in place and quiet I said, "Close your eyes. Listen to your own breathing. You don't need to make it faster or slower, louder of quieter. Just listen to it." I paused. "Feel the cool air as it goes into your body and the warm air as it leaves. Feel it." I paused again. "Your ability to love warms the air you breathe. You breathe out love and everyone in the room breathes in your warmth, your love."

I waited and noticed the people in the room were beginning to align their breathing. I didn't tell them to breath in and out together. They just did it.

I said, "Use your right hand and slowly reach out and touch someone. When you touch them allow the hand to just touch them. Not a grip or a caress, just a touch, a contact. When you feel contact on you, reach and hold that hand with yours. If you felt more than one hand touch you hold both hands with yours. You need to shift around until you find and hold a hand with each of your hands."

My family wandered around assisting people getting connected. Pretty soon everyone was connected. "Feel the warmth of the people you are connected with. That warmth is love energy. With your eyes closed reach into them with your consciousness and send them your warmth. If you feel inspired, squeeze gently. Does it matter how much money they made last year? What color their hair is? What city they live in?"

I paused. "It doesn't matter. You are connected directly to two people. The reality is you are connected to every person in the room. Use your heart and your warmth. Reach across the room and feel the warmth, the love, in the room. Breathe. We are connected physically, hand-to-hand-to-hand-to-hand. We are connected breath to breath to breath. Remember the mantra I had Ken repeat? Repeat it. "I love you."

Four or five people said it out loud. I said, "Listen with your hearts. Can you hear a hundred voices in your head telling you that they love you?" Keep listening and keep telling them. You can't be fully you without them receiving your love. They can't be the love unless you give it to them."

"You are the source of love in this room. Feel it coming from you and to you. Breathe deep. Hold that breath of love and warm it. Let it out; send it across the room to someone who has felt unloved sometime in the past. Send love to the people eating dinner. Send love to the people you left at home, in your neighborhoods, your churches, your schools."

I could see the clock on the wall. We had just a few minutes left.

I said, "You don't need a hundred people together in this room to meditate. You can connect with us any time. Close your eyes. Breathe. You are the source of love on this ship. If you want to deepen this experience we'll be here again tomorrow. When you sit at dinner, hold hands and say "Thank you" to the people you share a meal with. A meal can be a sacred experience of love. Now, open your eyes and quietly get up and go to dinner. I love you. My family loves you. Be the source of love."

The room emptied quietly. I noticed hands were held. Arms encircled people. No one hurried, bumped into others or made unnecessary noises. We ate the rest of our salads and drank some water. Melissa said, "I didn't know you meditated."

Brenda said, "Later, we'll go up on deck and meditate under the stars. It will be a peak experience. At least it was last time we did it as a group."

Walt nodded and said, "We did it as a group at the resort. I was a skeptic. I'm no longer a skeptic."

People started coming into the room from dinner. Some were dressed up. A couple came in dressed in fancy clothes. She had on a sheath dress and heels. He had on a suit. I approached them and said, "We will be sitting on the floor with our legs crossed. I recommend you go back to your cabin and change then come back. Have you ever meditated before?"

They both said, "Yes." I told them I wouldn't begin until eight-forty. They went out of the room. Each of us approached people who were too well dressed to be comfortable. They hurried out, promising to return.

When the clock read 8:41 I began. The class went much as the first class had gone. The energy in the room was calm and loving. Breathing aligned and when we were done some folk stayed and the question they wanted answered was, "Is there more?" The answer was yes.

Melissa, Brenda, Walt and I went back to our cabins. I lay down and instantly was asleep. Just before midnight Brenda woke us and we went to the place reserved for our meditation. As we walked she told me that Barb, Jo and Emma had decided to miss this meditation, promising to be in the one tomorrow night. When we arrived we stood before a metal door with a keypad entry system. Brenda hit the keys and opened the door. It allowed us access to a small courtyard about thirty feet square. No lights and no roof. We sat in the center of the courtyard knees touching. My left knee touched Brenda's right knee. Her left touched Walt's right which touched Melissa's right. We were all touching and then we held hands.

The door opened and I looked. The exec officer, Jose', and a woman came through the door. Both were dressed in loose cotton clothes. We made room for them and they sat, touching us. Nothing was said until we were all in place. I said, "Ladies, listen to your breathing. Feel us loving you and allow that love into every recess of your body, mind and spirit. I love you."

Nothing more was said for a very long time. The evening was warm. The sky above us had no clouds for us to see, just stars. The vibration of the engines of the ship was both felt and heard by us. Because we were inside a closed space the breeze we felt was slight. We sat quite still for a long time, feeling and sensing the things around us and each other. We included all the sounds and feelings and they became a part of us.

I felt rather than saw Walt take off the t-shirt he had worn. I felt Brenda remove her shirt, then Jose' removed his shirt. I removed mine and felt Melissa remove all her clothes. To do it she stood beside me. Instead of sitting right back in the spot where she had been Melissa stepped across my lap and lowered herself into my lap. Her legs wrapped around my hips and her arms wrapped around my shoulders. My arms loosely encircled her waist.

The physical connection to the others was broken momentarily, but I could feel them. Not as individuals but as couples. After a while sitting with a woman in each of the men's laps we moved again. Each woman helped her man undress and sit back down so our knees were again in contact. They moved around us and again straddled our laps, lowering their bodies until their legs wrapped around our hips, their arms wrapped around our shoulders. My eyes did not open. The woman in my lap was not Melissa. She was taller in my lap than Melissa had felt. Her chest pressed against mine and her genitals pressed against mine. Her hand tucked my face into the nape of her neck and held me there.

After a while we were aligned. We breathed as one. Our warmth was shared. I felt her wanting me to get hard and I felt my penis respond. She didn't wiggle or outwardly move at all. My penis expanded and entered her without my body doing anything except want to be joined.

The sounds of our breathing changed. It became slower, deeper and the six of us were aligned... one breath in, a hesitation and one breath out. My hands reached out and touched the backs of the other two women. I felt the hands of Jose' and Walt as they touched and linked all of us together again.

I felt the temperature rise in all of us. The warm night air surrounded us, caressing us and heightening our connection. I felt the rising pressure of an orgasm building in me and in all of us. I felt my cock inside her body, as if I was her. Not the individual "her" the collective "her." I realized I might be feeling Walt's cock inside the woman in his lap or Jose's cock in the woman astride him. It was all one joining. I felt the cock and the vagina, together, joined and one.

We took another huge breath and as we exhaled all six of us came. There was only one orgasm. Our breathing stopped. For a while we were still.

I felt the need to breathe. I leaned back a little and filled my lungs with the night air. My partner did the same movement at the same moment. My eyes opened and saw Brenda in my lap. We leaned together and kissed.

We hugged, held each other and the meditation was over. After a while we dressed and shared a hug before opening the door and going back into the world of the ship. We strolled back to our cabins, Brenda with Walt, Melissa with me. Jose' and his lady went in a different direction. Everything that needed saying was said without words. We saw other people as we walked. They were together, touching and loving. We passed through the casino and it was dark. At our cabin doors the four of us kissed goodnight and opened the doors.