All Comments on 'Unintentional Lolita Ch. 07'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DeepBlueCDeepBlueCabout 12 years ago
A Detour?

A pleasant little detour on the road to where? Not sure exactly where yet but the trip thus far has been an interesting one and promises to get more so.

There's no way Kelly doesn't get the whole story on this little adventure somewhere down the line! I just don't see Pam having what it takes to keep this secret from Kelly considering their closeness.

Looking forward to the continuing saga.

Stroker_347Stroker_347about 12 years ago
A Slice of Muffin

I was hoping to read about Kelly's dad finally getting a piece, but this was a good diversion. And since you had already brought Pam and her brother into the story, this was better than I had thought of how to get something happening between them.

BTW: You know why they they call them Banana Nut Muffins, don't you?

Looking forward to many more chapters to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

Waiting for next Chapter

James G 5James G 5about 12 years ago
More please?

Hoping the series will continue!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Can't wait for more! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

Please coninue both story lines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whhhhhhhy?

Why is there no Chapter 8? I'm expiring from frustration over here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please, MORE!

YOU can not stop! There has to be a chapter 8....9....10.......love the kissing, the slow buildup, the teasing......REALLY you have to do more!

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
By All Means...

Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

Can't wait to see these storylines finished. Please don't leave us hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

I have now read all your stories, this is the best, I gave it a score of 5.

I have agree with all the other comments and ask when you can post the next part

I will be waiting.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 11 years ago
.

Typical of this author. He writes very good stories and then pisses off his fans by not finishing them. This ain't the first time.

camstevens33camstevens33over 11 years ago
Awesome! Please finish it!

I love the slow buildup. I don't enjoy the stories that dive right in to the sex. I like the tease, but only if it eventually ends in fulfillment!

This has been a truly good story. Please don't abandon it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
C'mon

Please finish this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!! ~Ideas for future chapters~

Kelly is left hanging and so is the reader!

-Kelly has a second date with daddy- we all know how we want it to end ;-)

-Mom joins Kelly and her hubby in a 'show you how it's done' type sex scene

-Kelly gets filled with her dad's seed... Mom watching

-Kelly, wanting more than she's already gotten, secretly goes off the pill and allows dad to fill her with more than he expected

-Frisky Locker room- Kelly and Pam (AND teddy?)

-Pam and Kelly lose final game looking -staring- at one another, noticed by coach... coach watches the two unlock each others passions...

-Volleyball Coach hosts a 'private' practice/victory party for a select few of the girls.

Pam could be her own spin-off of stories too!

-Pam's parents amidst arguing get notice their affection for one another is lagging, discuss going on a mini-vacation to rekindle their love... Teddy and Pam have a whole weekend to themselves, each other, and possibly Kelly too)

-Pam and Kelly share their taboo deflowerings and Pam suggests Kelly sleep with Teddy too. Dad arrives early to pick Kelly up, sees Teddy in his daughter, Pam is offered to Kelly's dad as appeasement.

Sidenotes/suggestions- the "hooked-thumb" thing... every time panties fall to the floor, I'd like the story better if it was omitted.

-Would pictures of these volleyball babes be possible? If so, I would love to see great detail shown through the shorts! Such hot visualizations!!!

drbob80drbob80over 10 years ago
For God's sake, don't leave us hanging!

I loved the story, but I have to echo the sentiments of the others that have posted comments. Please finish this excellent and erotic story. This is what I signed up to Literotica for...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So Ive read the story, a couple of times actually! Let me explain my only bitch...

So i want you to touch me.

Touch you?

Yes, where you can see me.

Where I can see you?

Thats what i said... Look, put your hand here!

Right there?

What, are you a fucking parrot?

Huh? Im fucking a parrot?

No, but I wish you were, maybe you'd shut the fuck up with the constantly turning my sentences into questions for paragraph filler!, (badda boom;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, please!!!

Please, send us more of the story. I`d really like the conclusion to Kelly`s and Pam`s stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

W o w

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous