All Comments on 'Unintentional Lolita Ch. 08'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked this chapter a bit more than others. Would love to see a few more with just father daughter sex tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot Series

Characters were quite real and the story was very tasty.

JennPJennPover 9 years ago
Hot

I was happy to see a new chapter in this story. Please do not make us wait another 2 years for the next installment.

mtnbkrncmtnbkrncover 9 years ago

thanks for picking these stories up again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent storytelling!

All too often you come across stories that sound rigid and mechanical or so fantastical that they are anything but believable. I just went through this entire series and can say with full confidence that you have hit the sweet spot between well written reality and lustful fantasy.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope it doesn't take too long. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ahmazing

Please continue this series

EdandMarieEdandMarieabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

Great pace, story line, characters, I just lost about five hours sleep reading the eight chapters, just couldn't put it down. I would love to read more of it and will read some of your other work. Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue..

This is a well written series and one my favorites that I've read.. Thanks for picking up the story again and please do continue.. Can anyone suggest a similar story series like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

Please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep coming back to check on this..

I love this story so much I keep on coming back here to check if you had added a chapter to this well written story of yours.. Please continue this thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still hoping..

From time to time I check back on this lovely story of yours.. I m still hoping you would have the energy to continue this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This has to be the best story I have read since finding this site and I read a fair few a day for a few months . Please please write some more I can't wait to see how this story ends . Bjxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

Your story is wonderful.......please, please continue

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 6 years ago
3 years?

Surely you're not gonna just leave it like that forever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

It's not nice to leave your partner hanging - please finish this

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
.....O_o

I was really liking this story and then it just stops. Looking at your other stories it seems that you stopped writing in 2014 which is a real shame as this and a few of your other stories show real talent and promise.

I would urge you to finish this story if your able but of course things happen. Know that I appreciated this and some of your other stories a lot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Completion?

It’s a great story, too bad it’s been so long without an installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter, Daddy fucks his baby girl.

Daddy fucks his baby girl WITH Momma's help! NEXT chapter Jessica gets involved and teaches them all about anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
End?.????

OMG, This ends the story line? But there is sooo much more to this story that needs to be covered. Please recover your ending, make it cover her friend Pam, her mother’s doubts and desires, conflict with her older sibling, etc. come on, pick it up and finish the story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh my!! more please.. these have been wonderful story's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

an wonderfully erotic story but please proof read your stories prior to release

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 1 year ago

And that was the end of that. In October of 2014, the author released chapters f several of his stories and then disappeared. It's a shame because he is a good writer, but something changed for him. This story and all his stories just stopped mid-stream. Well, at least we enjoyed what he left us.

CuckseniorCuckseniorabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for another chapter! Very well written.. Love it!

anubeloreanubelore7 months ago

I forgot about this story, but a random synapse fired today and I remembered something about tight shorts...so I searched, found it, and remembered why I'd forgotten about it. Because the author abandoned his stories for some reason. Still very hot. I don't know another author who is *better" at build-up than wordsinthedust. Absolutely scorching hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous