Unintentional Lolita Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly nodded. "We are. And I'm friends with Teddy, too. No, having them over for Thanksgiving sounds like fun. At least you'll have someone to watch football with."

"I thought you liked to watch football."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Once in a while, yes. All the time, no."

"Ah. So one game on Thursday maybe, but not two."

She giggled and nodded. "Something like that, Daddy."

I watched as she vanished back out the door, and I began looking for the quickest way to wrap up what I was doing.

Kelly strolled into the kitchen with her gym bag in hand and came to a sudden stop.

The panties she'd worn the night before were hanging on a chair at the kitchen table.

She bit her lip. She'd stripped out of them watching her parents make love, but she'd left them on the floor. Clearly, she'd forgotten to pick them up and her mother or father had left them there for her to see.

Her mother; had to be. Surely daddy would have said something to her.

Or maybe not.

She grabbed them off the chair and balled them into her hand as she trekked through the living room.

Kelly tossed her gym bag into her room and headed into the bathroom.

Daddy was home; mom was gone. Until the afternoon. But how late into the afternoon? She'd thought about what Lisa had told her; it had consumed her on the drive home. If she wanted to do it, she'd have to do it; she couldn't waste time thinking about it.

Kelly grabbed at her shirt, tangling her hands in it as she pulled it over head.

Her sports bra was still a little damp from perspiration running into it; her nipples were hard and clearly outlined against the fabric.

She pulled the drawstring on her sweats, tugged the fleece loose from her waist and shoved it down from past her hips. Kelly looked into the mirror as she kicked the sweatpants away, and she smiled.

She knew how to get her daddy's attention.

=====

"Daddy?"

I spun around to the sound of my youngest's voice and almost tripped over things that weren't even underfoot. She stood in the doorway wearing nothing more than her volleyball shorts. She'd pulled her sports bra off and held it against her chest in a feeble attempt to cover herself.

I only half heard what she said; I was too busy staring at the spandex that hugged her like a second skin.

"Daddy!"

"What? Yeah. What?"

Kelly smiled and shook her head.

"I said, I'm going to go take a shower, and after I finish drying my hair I'll make us lunch."

I nodded. "Okay, sweetheart. I'll be done out here in a couple of minutes, then I'll clean up and I can help you in the kitchen."

Kelly smirked and nodded.

"You'll still be out here playing when I get into the kitchen," she said.

I wiped my hands off on my pants as I walked over to her.

"I'll be done and in the shower myself long before your hair is dry. Sass me, though, and I'll pull those shorts down and smack your bare behind."

She didn't miss a beat, spinning around and thrusting her ass at me quick enough that my hand just barely landed on her backside.

Kelly giggled and skittered out of reach, almost dropping her bra and flashing me her breasts in the process.

"Hurry, daddy."

I nodded. "I will."

=====

Kelly shoved the bathroom door closed, more out of habit than anything else; she didn't care if daddy saw her naked, certainly not after what they'd shared a couple of nights ago. She stepped into the shower and drew in a deep breath as the hot water began cascading over her body.

Kelly sighed and rolled her head around, letting the hot water massage her. She let her hand slide down her body, fingers brushing across her nipples before her fingertips passed across the bare skin above her pussy.

I wanna come, she thought. I need to come.

I finally finished what I was working on in the garage, and as I walked through the kitchen door into better light, I realized I was filthy.

I shook my head; I'd known better than to think I could spend half the day cleaning stuff up out there without getting good and dirty; that was why I hadn't taken a shower earlier in the morning. I dropped my sweatshirt by the washing machine and headed for the bathroom. I'd take a shower, and then Kelly and I could enjoy lunch together.

A shrill whine came from the other end of the house; Kelly drying her hair.

Kelly turned off the hair dryer and looked at herself in the mirror as she continued to brush at her hair.

Daddy didn't care, did he, that her boobs were so much smaller than her sister's?

Jessica's breasts had been larger than hers even when she was a senior in high school. Then, during her freshman year in college, she'd gained a few pounds and it was as if every ounce had gone straight to her tits and her ass.

They hadn't watched the transformation, they'd simply made note of it when she came home for Christmas break; Jessica's sleek, slender curves had rounded and filled out. Kelly had done her best to hide her disappointment, but that hadn't kept her from crying into her pillow. She'd never be able to compete with her sister; Jessica would always be the prettier one. It killed her to admit it, but her older sister was a knockout.

Kelly might never have given it a thought if her sister hadn't teased her for years about being their father's favorite, but as they'd grown up, Jessica had been relentless, and as they'd grown older, she'd been a little more snide and vicious about it.

Kelly peered into the mirror. Daddy had told her he loved them both the same. She didn't dare ask him, but... had he ever kissed Jessica the way he kissed her? Had he ever touched Jessica? Made her come?

Kelly looked down at the red skin glowing between her legs. She was wet; she could tell it without touching herself. She was so horny she couldn't stand herself. She laid the brush on the bathroom counter and licked her lips as she slowly pressed fingers in between her thighs.

She sighed as she felt the warm sense of pleasure sweep through her body.

I want to come.

Kelly pulled her fingers from her pussy; they glistened with moisture. She licked at them, tasting her arousal.

She grabbed at the dry towel hanging up, wrapped it around her and reached for the bathroom door.

She didn't want to be too obvious.

I hung up my towel, looked at myself in the mirror, and then I laughed.

If Billie were here, she'd walk up behind me, wrap her arms around me, and as she kissed my shoulder and breathed against me, she'd reach down to grab my hardening penis.

"You've still got it," she'd whisper into my ear. "And I want it."

From there, it depended on her mood as to whether we threw each other onto the bed or what, but we never started and didn't finish.

I sighed. I still had it; most of it, anyway. I told myself I was doing the best I could to keep up with Billie. I thought she was a little sexier every day, and I knew she worked damn hard to stay that way.

And now, vanity and ego being what they were, I was checking myself out, wondering if I looked good enough that there might be some far-fetched chance anyone, anywhere would ever mistakenly think I was anything other than my daughter's father when we were out together.

I laughed. Fat chance of anyone seeing us anywhere naked together. Fully attired, sure. We might even dress up a bit to go out tonight. But dress to the nines and go out on a real date, hold hands, maybe dance a little, and possibly make people think we're a couple?

Nah; that would never happen.

Time to get dressed and go help Kelly with lunch.

I sighed as I pulled the bathroom door open and froze.

Kelly stood in the middle of my bedroom floor. She'd wrapped a towel around her, and one hand held it in place against her body while she shifted nervously on her feet.

She smiled.

"Looks like you finished your shower about the time I finished drying my hair."

I nodded as I stepped out of the bathroom.

Kelly's eyes darted down. My cock was semi-hard, and she stood there looking at it.

"I told you I would."

"No, you said you'd be done long before I finished drying my hair."

She smiled. More of a smirk, actually.

"Wanna spank me for sassing you, Daddy?" she asked.

She turned around and arched her back just enough to thrust her ass at me. Just enough to make the towel rise up and expose her young, bare flesh.

My cock began to swell.

"Of course, if you do, you've gotta kiss it and make it better."

"Think so, huh? Does that mean I owe you a lot of back kisses from when you were little?"

Kelly giggled and she shifted her hands on the towel, pulling it up farther. Her ass was fully exposed now.

"I don't know that I'd say you owe me," she said. "But I love your kisses, Daddy. You can kiss me anywhere you want, any time you want."

I reached for her, grabbing her ass with both hands and leaned forward, planting a kiss gently but firmly on each cheek.

I stood up, Kelly turned around, and I hugged her as she put an arm around my neck and kissed me softly on the cheek.

She pulled her other hand from between us, trapping the towel between our bodies as I held her.

"What about me, Daddy?" she asked, her voice a whisper in my ear.

"What about you, sweetheart?"

"Can I kiss you anytime I want?"

"Of course you can."

"Any place?"

"Absolutely."

She leaned back and looked up at me, her mouth opening into a smile.

"What?"

"I wanna..."

Her mouth closed, opened again, then closed again. She swallowed hard and a blush slowly swept up her chest and neck as she bit her lip.

"Close your eyes, Daddy."

"What?"

"Close your eyes. Please. I need to tell you something, but I can't do it with you looking at me."

"Okay." I knew better than to laugh at her, as serious as the expression on her face was. I closed my eyes and felt her shift in my arms as she raised on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear again.

"I wanna suck your dick."

Her voice was airy and electric, and it felt like I'd had my finger shoved into a wall socket.

My eyes were wide open, and we were immediately staring at one another.

"Okay?"

I was too shocked to do anything but nod; the motion was just enough that she smiled and exhaled.

And then she was sliding out of my arms and the towel was falling from her body as she knelt down in front of me.

She gently caught my throbbing penis in her hand, hefting it as she eyed it closely, and then she kissed it.

A sweet little peck on the head.

She looked up at me and smiled, then stuck out her tongue and licked it up under the crown, opened her mouth and caught the head between her lips, making me gasp.

Kelly pulled back slowly, letting the head pop from her mouth.

"Do you like that, Daddy?"

All I could do was nod.

Kelly smiled, opened her mouth and swallowed the head of my penis again.

A million thoughts raced through my mind as my little girl began to give me what, all things considered, was a fantastic blow job, especially for one so... inexperienced.

And that was the thought that seared itself into my mind.

How in the hell did she know how to do what she was doing?

The question could wait, because I couldn't muster the concentration to focus on it and...

Her warm hand cupped my balls and she rolled them gently in her palm as she continued to bob up and down on my throbbing member.

Kelly gasped as my cock sprung from her mouth, each beat of my heart causing it to jump in front of her.

"You're really hard, Daddy."

I nodded and looked at her through glazed eyes.

"I can taste you. I like it."

"Good." One word and my fingers gentle in her hair were enough to bring a smile to her face.

"I wanna make you come, Daddy."

Kelly slowly stroked her hand up and down the length of my cock, sweeping her palm up over the swollen head.

"Wanna come in my mouth?"

I nodded.

"Wanna watch me swallow?"

I nodded again; I could feel my balls starting to tighten.

"I'm not far from it, Sweetie."

Kelly smiled, opened her mouth and swallowed my cock again.

The head of my penis slid across her tongue and I tensed. It was starting; I could feel it.

Her hands reached for me, grabbing my ass. She could feel it, too. She had to. And there was no way she was going to let me not come in her mouth.

I groaned as I felt the pressure build, and I reached for her as she impaled her mouth on my throbbing penis.

I grabbed at Kelly's head, my fingers swirling into her hair. Billie liked it when I did this.

When she was really into giving me head, and when I was about to come, she liked me to finish by fucking her mouth.

She'd caught me completely off guard the first time she'd said it.

Like mother, like daughter.

Kelly moaned and took me deeper as I felt myself nearing the edge.

And then I erupted, thrusting into Kelly's mouth and spewing semen onto her tongue and down her throat as I trembled and shook.

Suddenly spent, I stood, weak-kneed and gasping as Kelly resumed bobbing on my cock, sucking for all she was worth and draining what felt like every ounce of life out of my body.

Kelly allowed my softening penis to slide from her lips, and she pushed me gently toward the bed, where I collapsed backward.

She hovered over me long enough to suck my penis back into her mouth as she pressed against the turgid base one last time to coax the last bit of cum from within me, and then she crawled onto the bed, thrusting her knee in between my thighs before lowering herself against me and pulling my arm around her.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" she asked.

"That was awesome, baby," I replied, still catching my breath.

Kelly kissed me gently on the cheek, and then on the lips.

I opened my mouth as she brushed me with her tongue, and my youngest daughter became on the second woman to kiss me with my semen still on her tongue.

Even spent as I was, my cock stirred and I pulled her closer to me, my fingers grabbing and digging at her ass.

Kelly sighed against me, crushing her chest against mine.

And that's the last thing I remember before drifting off.

12