University Diaries: Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wehstar
wehstar
8 Followers

Finally she reached the end of the bed. I did not struggle at all, willingly holding my legs out as she revealed more straps and tied them to my ankles. It seemed Nikki had four straps, one for each limb, attached to each metallic bedpost. My legs spread so far apart, I felt exposed, vulnerable even. If it wasn't for Diane's sweet nature and the slight anticipation of some of her manoeuvres, I would have felt a little nervous. What did make me a little uncomfortable, or perhaps the word is excited, is the fact that we were doing this on Nikki's bed. Would she ever know?

I had no idea what the next thing Diane would do. What I wanted was for her to get down to her knees and suck my cock. But that's not what happened; what she did do took me by surprise. With me tied up and spread-eagled on the bed, she walked over to the desk, and opened up Nikki's drawer. Out of it she pulled a black shining bra, along with a PVC miniskirt, both of which she placed on the chair. Peering over at me, as I stared back wide-eyed, she smiled at my acceptance and obvious interest. Still rummaging at the drawer, and with another of her drunken, nervous giggles, she pulled out a paddle and placed it on the desk.

"It's not necessarily Nikki that's the kinkiest girl on our floor you know. Do you think I could give her a run for her money?"

"Sure, course you can...." as I replied, Diane cut me short,

"Well, it's not like your going to have any choice in the matter now is it?," her voice abnormally sharp.

"Tonight I am going to be a dominatrix slut and use you for my will," she blurted the sentence; it seemed rehearsed, and yet rushed.

Diane began to put on the black PVC clothing that she had found. First though, she had to remove her own. This was something that I had wanted to see for months, ever since I first met her. She had such a fine, toned body. You just can't beat a tight bit of arse like that, utterly edible, as I had found as she had ground on my face beforehand. With a swift removal of the straps from her shoulders, the silk clothing fell to the carpet. Her tits stood firm and proud, every detail of her body called out to me.

Diane reached out to the table and put on the miniskirt. It suited her better than it would Nikki. In my opinion black PVC belongs on a brunette, especially a petite lady. I'm sure from the look in my eyes she knew my yearning. Then she went to put on the bra. Having seen her naked, I had mixed feelings about her getting dressed again. Something about that didn't feel right! But then again, this was kinky, dirty; it was some sort of taboo we were crossing.

As she fastened the bra, there was a look of disappointment on her face. The material it was made from was rigid, and was too big on her to look sexy. It only lasted a fleeting second, but when she looked down, and decided to take the top off, you could see that she was comparing herself to Nikki, the girl with the massive boobs. Why she would let it affect her I don't know; Diane was hot stuff, everyone wanted Diane. A second later she was up and bright again. I took a deep breath, a wide eyed grin on my face, as she moved towards me with intent, clutching the paddle in one hand.

"God you're sexy," I said to her as she arrived by the side of my bed, peering over me.

Her paddle swished down onto my nipple from where she stood. It was gentle; her efforts were cautious and unpractised.

"You think so?" she asked, teasingly, "and what do you think of me spanking you?"

As she finished the question, she swiped down again, this time with a little more force. It was exhilarating. I knew she would not hurt me; we were just playing together, exploring our boundaries. Then again I was strapped to the bed and unable to move. My nipple had become stimulated where she hit me with the paddle. It seemed that the blood just under my skin had come alive, that side of the chest tingling.

"Harder!" I cried, as she giggled and began to repeat herself, maybe four or five times. Each motion was harder, faster than the last and as I glared back at her she registered my desire. Whether I would have felt the same if I were not intoxicated I don't know, but surely I wanted her to hit me harder than I would sober, and I felt a lot less inhibited than I would have too.

Diane laughed as I writhed on the bed, begging for more. She seemed to find it interesting as she considered her next move. Toying with me, she sensually dragged the paddle over my chest and down my stomach. As she hovered with a mildly veiled threat over my throbbing cock I inhaled sharply. It was as though I winced in anticipation of a possible contact, and involuntarily writhed on the bed, pulling at my binds. Looking up at Diane she raised her eyebrows, her sweet and innocent face pondering her next manoeuvre. A mild snort was released from her mouth as she dropped the paddle. It fell the six inch height that it had been held at, landing on my thighs, and catching my balls a little. The mistake highlighted her lack of experience with the instrument, yet the feeling as it landed still managed to keep me on edge.

It appeared she had become bored of the paddle. As she reached out to remove it from my body she slowly ran her fingers along the length of my cock again. The touch was a delight. Her hands were small and dainty, her fingernails perfectly maintained. Her fingers were soft and gentle as she rubbed them from the tip, down the sensitive underside to the base, and back up again. When she withdrew contact, I'm sure she could tell that I wanted more.

I hoped she would return her hand for a more thorough job, but was more impressed with the speed of her next reaction. As quickly as the hand was withdrawn, Diane climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips. Normally when mounted I am used to facing my lover directly, and staring into their widened eyes. For some reason she chose to turn her back to me, her outstretched legs running down either side of my torso. Nikki's PVC miniskirt that excited me so much stretched with the parting of her legs; revealing through the material the detailed contours of her tight arse as she bent into position.

I could not see exactly what she was doing as I heard the crinkling of foil from behind her body. After a second I realised that she was unwrapping a condom, I wondered where that had come from. As she slid the lubricated latex down my shaft I was glad of the contact on my penis again, squeezing me as it rolled down. My cock was manoeuvred into position with what felt like both hands as she flicked her clitoris over my tip. Unsure of whether she was teasing me, or whether she was teasing herself, all that I felt was the stirring in my balls as I waited for it to come.

As Diane slid herself over my cock, I closed my eyes momentarily in a state of bliss. As she shifted her weight onto me, I split her tight cunt with my cock. After the way she had teased me, rubbing my tip on her clit enough to make her moan, the feeling of her warm cunt around me was heavenly. I closed my eyes, pushed my head back and arched my back a little to gain a better angle. As Diane began to gasp a little, rocking on my rigid cock, the feeling of her grinding overwhelmed me. I began to match her rhythm. My eyes glued to the stretched PVC, I strained my arms on my bonds, desperately wanting to feel of her shining arse.

This was it; I was fucking the sexy girl in the room next door. The unattainable innocent looking woman who giggled when she talked about sex now had me bound to her best friend's bed and was bouncing on my cock. I had no way of knowing, but I guessed I was the only guy apart from her older boyfriend that had fucked her in a while, maybe even ever. Thank god for vodka; such an effective aphrodisiac! I pondered whether my friends would ever believe me when I bragged about tonight's conquest.

Slowly Diane began to get herself more into it. She shifted her weight and began to take me deeper. I got hotter too, and as she began to moan and groan I felt my lust growing, and tried to bend my legs to gain leverage to penetrate deeper, harder, and faster. With each thrust, Diane's movements became more energetic and her orgasmic cries louder and less restrained. My head was spinning, my breath was heavy. A lack of oxygen to my brain was a potent cocktail when mixed with alcohol and pure sexual pleasure.

"Oh Jesus, yes!" Diane gasped, her increasing excitement increasing my own.

I was close to finding a climax. I wanted to hold on for as long as I could, to savour this experience. Diane didn't sense it. I guess it was difficult with her back to me. She leant back, her torso now forming a sixty degree opposition to me as I lay on the bed. When she adjusted her frame, she really let go. Bucking against me, she fucked me hard. Often in bed a man fucks a woman. Here Diane was fucking me; fucking me good and hard.

"Fuck yes! God yes! Fuck me Diane, you horny minx!" I cried, screaming out loud in almost intolerable pleasure.

She seemed to respond, turned on by my gleeful, desperate pleas. She pushed her now well lubricated pussy onto me forcefully. She let out feminine grunts as she used my now desperately throbbing cock. Her throat full of the sound of sexual release, she couldn't talk as she thrust on top of me. I screamed as I began to feel myself cum. I could hold on no more, and Diane wouldn't let me do anything other as she screamed and tightened all around my cock.

My body shuddered. My legs, my arms, my torso all tensed as my balls twitched. I squirmed as though I was having a fit as I somehow managed to defy my bounds and gain an extra inch of leverage. Pummeling deep into her pussy, I felt cum shooting up my cock as she bucked back against me. I felt more spunk making its way up my balls as my cock contracted, Diane writhed on top of my body, her whole body rocking. I filled my latex barrier with cum as Diane looked over her shoulder at me, smiling that sweet smile. Her eyes beamed so big and bright, like I had never seen them before. With a final thrust I emptied myself, finding ultimate relief.

We both slowed down, knowing it was over. Diane took her final pleasures from my grateful cock as she wound down. As she slid from me, her voice was angelic as she laughed sweetly. She rose from me, and I watched intently, gratified, as she reached for her own top which lay strewn on the floor. Wrapping herself in it, she joined me on the bed; this time facing me, and rest her head on my chest. Kissing my nipples gently, she lay silently. As we lay and recovered, and onlooker would probably associate what they saw before their eyes with a loving and intimate scene.

We were drunk, and now had a lingering sexual desire fulfilled. As we lay I, and I guess Diane as well, assessed exactly what we do, and where we go from here. After a short while, Diane got restless, and I was relieved when she got up to first unfasten my arms, and then my legs. What we had just done was more than a little kinky, and to be tied up was something I had always fantasised about. Several of my fantasies had just come true. I still couldn't believe my luck that Diane had behaved in such a way. I'm more than glad I had stayed in that night.

Somehow I don't really remember how we fell asleep, but we did. We slept together on the bed we had fucked on. It was Diane who woke me up in the morning, opening the curtains to let light enter the room. She was busily tidying the room. Sure, these rooms had exactly the same layout, but immediately after opening my eyes I remembered that I was in Nikki's room. Hell, I was in Nikki's bed for god's sake. I watched for thirty seconds or so, as she made good any signs we had been there. As I rose from the bed, the sheets were thrown into a pile of laundry.

"We need to make this room spotless." Diane stated, in a very matter of fact way. She seemed careful to avoid eye contact.

I got dressed, ever so careful to ensure that I collected any item of clothing I had brought into the room. For the minute that it took me to get dressed, there was silence between us both. I hoped she was not ashamed of herself, and I in fact felt quite pleased with my accomplishments back then. The only communication between us was one brief glance, which brought to us both a shared cheeky grin. Before I left the room, Diane was sure to check the hallway before I shot across to my room, and shut the door behind me.

On reflection, all these years later, it seemed to me that Diane felt she was competing with Nikki and her kinky tales; proving to herself that she can do anything Nikki could do. Perhaps she wanted a story to tell, and I was the fortunate guy who happened to be available at the time. Throughout that evening (some details of which I am sure she planned in advance) Diane was never one hundred percent comfortable in the dominant role she tried to take. I sure as hell was happy to let her experiment on me, as I too learnt about my sexuality. Back then at that age, this pretty much the most exciting sexual experience of my life, based primarily on the fact that this was all going on in somebody else's room, with her gear, and without her knowing.

When myself and Diane talked later, it was decided that this was a one off. She had her boyfriend, and as it turned out Jill and I made up. It was for their sakes that we agreed that the events were a secret. Nikki, of course, never found out, though I had to hide a smirk for a few weeks afterwards whenever we spoke in the corridors or in the kitchen. As difficult as it was, I avoided, with a tough reluctance, the temptation to tell my friends that I had fucked her whenever she passed us in the student union bar. It is because of this secret that I have changed the names of everyone in this story. I just had to tell you about it though, given the joy I have recently found in writing erotic literature. I hope I conveyed the story well, giving justice to an incredible night of passion.

wehstar
wehstar
8 Followers
12