Proper Masseuse Meets Hot Young Man

Story Info
This athlete reminds me of my first love.
9.9k words
4.62
16.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

How did I get myself into this mess? I could lose my physiotherapy and massage therapist licenses. My god, how could I have been so stupid? Where was my mind at when touched that young man intimately? I've always been totally professional with my clients. Sure, I've been tempted as many men have asked me to perform sex acts during my massage sessions, but I have always prided myself in staying the consummate professional. People think female massage therapists offer happy endings but that is not true. It is only body rub parlors that practice that.

Let me describe what happened. First, my name is Inga and I'm a forty-two-year-old woman. I've been divorced for two years and my daughter is going to university in another state. I'm an empty-nester which likely was part of the reason I've strayed from my life-long values. It's been lonely, especially with all the Covid lockdowns and social distancing. Since my divorce, I dated very little and that came to a complete halt many months ago when the pandemic hit. My parents came from Norway which explains my blonde hair and good genes. Men have said I'm attractive. As a physiotherapist, I practice what I preach and keep my body fit.

My downfall came with a young man who came to me after having hip injuries in a bicycling accident. His injuries were not too severe, but he needed a number of therapy sessions both physio and massage. The sports clinic I was associated with shut down for Covid except for extreme injuries. I decided to see massage patients in my apartment. I simply converted my daughter's empty bedroom into a massage room. It all worked fine until this certain young man came into my life.

Let me describe Erik. That's not his real name. I'll keep that secret. It's the name of my Norwegian first boyfriend that he reminded me of so perfectly. Erik is twenty-two and a Junior in a nearby university. He's tall and blonde with an amazing physique from his training on the varsity swim team. The moment I met him he stirred up feelings of attraction with his open and confident nature along with his beautiful body. Most of my clients are far less attractive. But of course, I've always enjoyed helping my patients regardless of their body typed or age.

Our first massage session was very normal. I ask male patients to keep their underwear on. The massage table has a large white sheet that I ask them to get under. I leave the room to let them undress and get ready. When I returned Erik was laying on his back, as instructed. I pulled the sheet over his legs to expose his hip while shielding his manhood, all very professional. He talked to me as I worked on his hip. He loves to talk. Soon, I wasn't listening to his words but just his young masculine voice. I went into a reverie, thinking about good times of my youth with Erik, my first love. I went to the opposite side of the table to massage his other hip and was quickly again fantasizing about my long-lost love. Having finished the front of his hip, I asked him to turn over while lifting the sheet to block my view very professionally.

I pulled back the sheet to expose his other hip and buttock and saw his amazing tight, muscular bottom. The surge of lust that hit was a total surprise, so unexpected. I worked on his therapy on the injured side and also the other to keep his body in balance. When I felt such attraction, this is where I should have stopped like a true professional. But, I didn't. He was my last patient of the day. We had booked a forty-five-minute session but I needed more, much more touching of his perfect body.

I said, "How would you like a full Swedish massage on the house? I feel badly about causing you pain when I worked on your injury. Let me do something pleasant."

A big smile broke out in his handsome young face and he replied, "That would be wonderful. You are so kind."

I said truthfully, "Well, it's not every day I get to massage a body as perfect as yours." He smiled and put his head face down in the headrest. I exposed his back and tucked the sheet under the waistband of his underwear. His muscles were very distinct and his waist very narrow. His arms and shoulders were very toned like the elite athlete he was. Oiling his skin and massaging it in was so thrilling. That's the only way to describe it. He told me much later that he heard me sigh as my hands ran over his body that day. That could have been because my mind was in another time, with Erik my young love and our exploration of our innocent bodies.

Erik's arms were hanging over the edge of the table. His elbow grazed my crotch and the shock made me step back. I went to the other side of the table and god help me, I nuzzled the deep part of my crotch against his other elbow, deliberately this time. It was so unlike me. As I massaged his back, the light friction of his elbow on my womanhood was so erotic. Dammit, I should have stopped there.

He moaned, "That feels so great. You have such a wonderful touch."

"Thanks. That's very nice of you to say." I went to cover his back with the sheet, but an idea popped into my head. I said, "You know it's really hot in this room. You have underwear on, so I believe it's okay to dispense with this sheet. If that's okay. It's your choice."

He replied, "That would be better, thanks."

I removed the sheet and there he was, gloriously naked except for his underwear. What a delicious hunk of manhood. I started at his feet. He is so tall that his feet were over the end of the table. I stroked his calves with my hands and when I reached the back of his knees, his left heel dug into my crotch. An electric shock burst through my womanhood again and I had to brace myself briefly. My head was a bit woozy. My lust had become repressed for so long that it seemed to explode. I moved to beside his buttocks and worked my oiled hands into his muscular thighs. Looking down at his buttocks, my lust rose as I imagined holding and stroking them. Erik didn't help when I realized he was flexing his buttocks to the rhythm of my massaging on his thighs. He was relieving his young lust with friction on his manhood with the table. That was when I first suspected that he was turned on erotically by my touch. I should have stopped there but I did not. I was on a slippery slope to an unprofessional outcome.

I shifted to beside his buttocks and said, "I don't want to get oil on your underwear." I pulled the cloth covering his cheeks together into his crack, so his buttocks were naked. An animal sound came from his throat as I cupped and kneaded his glutes. I was in woman's heaven as I stroked his youthful, firm muscular butt. I had to control my breathing when I realized I was panting. My god, I was so horny.

I don't know how long I played with his bum but eventually I asked him to turnover. He had a guilty look on his face as he revealed a man-sized erection in his underwear.

I looked down and said, "We masseuses have a saying. If nobody talks about it, it isn't there. No problem. It's just a natural reaction to my touch."

Bless him, he looked up and said, "No, it's also because you are so attractive. You're husband is so lucky."

"I'm not married. That ended a couple of years ago. Thanks, for the complement. You're very kind." I placed a small towel over his eyes. "Just relax and enjoy."

With his eyes covered I look down at his virile young body. I went down to his thighs and worked my fingers into the strong muscles. His penis had relaxed and laid sideways in his briefs, long and thick. Through the orange cloth, I could see the ridge below the head that indicated he was circumcised, unlike my husband and my first love Erik. I thought his girlfriends must be so lucky to have a lover with such manly lovemaking equipment. I pushed his thighs apart and he immediately complied, and his scrotum was in better view. I deliberately skimmed the edge of my hand against his sack and his penis soon became dangerously erect again. I could see his Adam's-Apple bobbing in is throat as he gulped for air. That is what my husband did before he mounted me for sex. We had entered into a lust bubble that had my heart racing and my crotch throbbing. God help me, I should have stopped. But I couldn't.

Then, I went to beside his upper body. I oiled his pecs and ran my hands over his rippling muscles. My mind floated back to making love with my Erik during our innocent youth. The reverie was broken when I felt a hand on my bum. I instantly knew we were about to cross a professional boundary. So far, the massage just pushed the boundaries without crossing them.

I said, "Now young man. That's a big no no." I took his hand away. "You naughty boy."

I went to his stomach. His erection had softened after my rebuke and lay calmly sideways. I pushed his waistband down to his penis and said again, "Not wanting to get oil on your clothing." I swirled oil on his six-pack, occasionally skimming his penis, of course accidentally.

His hand returned to my bum. This time I wasn't shocked. I said, "There you go again, naughty boy." He took a strong handful of my ass and a gasp came out of my throat. I leaned against the table and enjoyed his groping longer than a decent woman should. It's no wonder things went too far later.

Finally, I gathered myself and left the room. From outside the door I could hear the unmistakable sounds of his oiled hand masturbating himself to orgasm. When he left, I went quickly to my bedroom and did the same to a screaming orgasm. I should have cancelled his future sessions. We were on dangerous ground. But I didn't.

Three days later.

My god I've been on pins and needles for the last few days as I fixated on the erotic session I had with Erik. I came to the decision to give him a happy ending to today's massage. Last session, we started innocently and ended in lust. Starting hot this time, I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from going further. My fantasies of him as I pleasured myself over the last few days, have been incredibly hot. This morning, I had the urge to look pretty for him with lipstick and eyeliner. Normally, I wear slacks and a medical-style top but today I'll be in a dress with some cleavage. If he wants to explore, I'll let him. My bra and panty set are very feminine. It was a huge turn on to select and put on the perfect outfit. Women have strong urges too. Maybe he won't want an older woman like me. He's so young and perfect. His virile erection has been in my mind and I want to take it out of his underwear and hold it lovingly. My mind was in a lusty, foggy cloud as I waited. There's a knock on my door.

I say, "Hi, how are you. Come on in."

He says, "I'm good." He looks at me with my new way of dressing and says, "Hey, you look great."

It gives my heart a proud thrill that he noticed. I reply, "Thanks. You're a sweety." I wonder if he knows I've dressed this way for him?

He says, looking over at the massage room door, "I know what to do. I'll get undressed in that room like before."

He goes in and closes the door. Soon he calls that he's ready and I enter. He is on his front with his head in the headrest with no sheet over him. The naughty boy knows that's okay with me. He has on smaller, bikini-style briefs that barely cover his buttocks.

I administer to the injury on his hip and then ask, "Your hip is healing nicely. I'm finished therapy on it for today. Maybe you would like another full-body, Swedish massage?"

He lifts his head and says, "That would be so great. The last one was amazing."

"Yes, I enjoyed it too." Did he hear my acceptance of his touch on my private parts?

I go to the head of the table and work on his shoulders and neck. Soon one of his hands reaches up and tentatively holds my buttock over my dress.

I say, "There you go again you naughty boy." He leaves his hand there and I continue to innocently massage his shoulders. He takes this as a correct sign of approval and his other hands cups my other ass-cheek. Nothing is said. My god that feels good. I need to slow down, so I go to his feet and massage his calves with long strokes. His butt looks amazing. Like last time, his foot bumps against my crotch when I bend and reach far up his legs. He spreads his legs, and I can see the space below his crack to his sexy underwear holding his scrotum. The unshy lad wants to show me everything. I eat up the vision as we enter a lust bubble. A handsome young man like him must have more than his share of sexual adventures. His youthful energy seems to surge from his body into my hands then on to primitive parts of my soul.

I go to his side and apply oil to his upper back. His hand reaches back and holds my ass. I say nothing and continue massaging.

He says in a low voice, "I love your ass. It feels great." I bite my lip and like a hussy, let the saucy lad grope me as I shift to massaging his lower back. To get to his buttocks I take a step to them. Before covering them with oil, I pull the underwear together into his crack to expose his buttocks. I say, "I don't want to get oil on your underwear." He grunts approval and I massage the cheeks deeply. My pussy is throbbing as I spread his cheeks and massage deep and intimate almost to his anus.

He says firmly and urgently, "Move back so I can feel you while you do my ass." His lust is obviously rising. I obediently step back and offer my bottom as I lean forward to reach and knead his muscular ass-cheeks. We both enjoy touching and receiving touch. Our sighs and moans mingle. My world is my hands worshiping his body and his pleasuring mine.

He turns over without asking to reveal a large tent in his underwear barely enclosing a stiff erection. His eyes are drilled into my body and I can't take the intense carnal heat of his glaze. I put a small towel over his eyes to have a small sense of anonymity as I act out my slutty fantasies. His hand goes to my breast as I oil his chest. My hands stop as he cups one and then the other. My head swirls. It is all so illicit but my lust is unstoppable. His hand goes to the top button of my blouse and instinctively I put a hand over it. My god, do I dare let him be that intimate? He stops. Our hands are still until I drop mine, granting him access. He reaches up with both hands and eagerly unbuttons and opens the sides of my blouse. His hand goes to my bra and feels for the clasp between the cups and expertly undoes it. I moan like a bitch in heat as he cups my bare breasts and rolls my nipples in his fingers. My lust meter is going wild as I look down on his young perfect body and dangerously big cock.

He says, "Take off your top and rub your tits on my chest."

How could I say no? I throw my clothing to the side, oil my chest and lean over to mash my breasts to his chest. His hand is on my ass. The heat of his body is amazing as my delicate breasts slide over his hard muscles. I have never been this horny. His hand on my ass goes away and then I feel it sliding up the back of my bare thighs under my dress. I freeze as my lust-filled brain concentrates on his big hand slowly rising to my private parts. A typhoon of lust swirls in my head.

Some small part of my logical brain suddenly screamed to my conscience to stop. I know if he touches my vagina, we will be having sex for sure. I don't know why but I can't do that with a man young enough to be my son. I reach under my skirt and take his hand away and place it on my bum over my dress.

I say, "Why don't you feel my bottom while I give you a happy ending. Is that okay?"

He says is a disappointed voice, "Sure, if that's what you want. But I wanted to give you a happy ending."

"Don't worry about me. Let me make you happy."

I shift closer to his waist while still allowing him to fondle my breast and hold my bottom. I lift the waistband over his erection and with both hands push his underwear down his thighs, exposing his beautiful hard cock.

He says with a husky sexual tone, "Take them all the way off." I comply and then oil the shaft excessively and grasp it. It is so thick I can just barely circle it with my fingertips just touching. I roll my oily palm over the head and stroke the shaft slowly like my husband loved. I can feel the blood in his granite hard erection throbbing. As I continue to stroke, the head engorges and turns a dark red. My pussy is vibrating.

He shouts in a panic, "Hold my balls with your other hand. Hold my fucking balls."

I comply and continue stroking his magical weapon. Animal sounds and partial words tumble from his throat as a white ribbon of sperm shoots onto his chest. His cock throbs and spasms in my grip as more spunk shoots and then dribbles from the tip. I have an urge to wrap my lips around the head but resist it. We are both in shock as the climax of our lust gradually subsides.

I'm feeling a mixture of embarrassment for revealing my base nature to this young man and lingering vibrations of lust running through my body. It's all too much.

Before racing from the room, I say , "Please get dressed and leave."

He says, "I hope I didn't..."

Before he can finish, I say "No, no, everything is okay. I just need some alone time. No problem."

I go into my bedroom and soon hear him leave. My mind is in a jumble as I undress and lay naked on the bed. His perfect body with my old lover's face fills my head as my hand goes to my crotch. My fingers find all my most sensitive areas in my very wet sex. I insert two fingers into my vagina and with my other hand swirl the tip of my index finger over the engorged nub of my clit. Screams from my throat soon bounce off the walls as I cum.

I fall asleep and wake up in the night. My guilt overrides me, and I decide that I can't continue this. It is too unprofessional, and I had almost lost control. This just wasn't like me. This young man brings out animal desires that are too much. Without his virile masculine presence beside me, my logical brain takes over.

I text him: "It is best we stop the treatments. I will refer you to an excellent therapist. This is about me wanting to be a professional. Nothing we did was your fault. Please understand."

Soon I receive a text back: "Take a look at this." It has a link to a media file on his personal cloud account. I open the file and a video clip starts playing. To my horror, I see that he somehow had recorded our erotic session. Oh my god, I'm ruined. What if this goes onto the internet and my family and the company I work with, sees it?

I text back: "Please don't post this anywhere. Please."

He responds: "I won't. But let's have just one more session and this video is deleted forever. I promise."

My mind reels with all the possibilities. What should I do? This isn't blackmail since he says he won't post it anywhere. But simply having that sex tape out there will worry me forever. What sort of sexual demands will he make?

Finally, I text: "Okay, let's keep our Friday 5:00 o'clock appointment. But that will be the last."

Back comes: "See you then and don't wear panties."

That sends a thrill of adrenaline through me. Oh my god, what have I gotten myself into?

Friday session.

I've decided to treat this meeting as a good thing. It will happen regardless. So why not make it a final, intense, erotic rendezvous. It's an excuse to unleash my most base desires, one last time, with my young, beautiful Erik. I cleared all my earlier appointments to relax and get ready.

It took me an hour deciding what to wear. I was getting more and more horny as I decided. Of course, I wouldn't have on panties, but the bra decision took me a while to decide. Finally, I decided to go braless with a shear white sweater. When I put it on and looked into the mirror, I got so horny that my hard nipples poked through like headlights. There was even a slightly dark outline of my areolas though the shear material. I bit my lip as I envisioned his hand slipping underneath the sweater to cup my breasts. With the top so sexy, I decided on a tight-fitting peach-colored skirt that showed off my bottom nicely. The hem was to the top of my knees which is much more conservative than his girlfriends would wear. But that was the best I had. I chose peach-colored high heels to match. They made my calves look very attractive.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers