University Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Withdrawing from Kitten's sopping pussy, I flopped onto the carpet exclaiming, "Holy fuck! That sounds great! I've only done that once before and it felt fantastic."

"Kitten, Long John, we will have to reposition the camera for the butt fucking shoot. Take a breather. Watch Jade, Billy, and Lanny. That might keep the lust level up."

As Nic arranged the camera to Lauren's satisfaction, I watched the other three at work. Billy had his face buried in Lanny's shaved pussy. As he busily lapped Lanny to an orgasm, Jade was expertly sucking his cock. She had turned his limp manhood into a big hard cock. From my previous experience with Jade's talented mouth, I knew Billy would soon shoot his wad, if she did not slow down.

Just then Lauren broke in on the passionate threesome saying, "Great job Jade, but don't let him come in your mouth. I know you love the taste of cock cream, but I want Billy hard so he can fuck Lanny. The poor girl hasn't had a cock in her yet. Maybe you could get Kitten's ass hole ready for Long John's monster."

Leaning on the couch seat, I could see Kitten's thighs, butt cheeks, and ass crease shining with her copious pussy juice. Looking over her shoulder at the camera, Kitten coyly smiled, giving her broad brown ass an inviting wiggle. That was Jade's cue to prepare Kitten's puckered brown rose bud for my ass reamer. Kneeling to one side, so the camera would not miss a single lick, Jade began to bathe Kitten's ass crack with spit. As Jade licked, she buried her fingers in Kitten's drooling gash. With her fingers glistening with Kitty cream, Jade plunged one slippery digit into Kitten's back door. Twisting the finger around, Jade was able to completely bury it in Kitten's anal passage. With some more stretching, Jade was able to corkscrew another finger into Kitten. She was not satisfied until she had planted three fingers in Kitten's ever widening bung hole. Finally she was satisfied with her work, so she pulled out her fingers, holding the hole open, ready for my entrance.

"Here you go Long John. The black hole to oblivion is ready for your big cock." Leaning over, while still holding Kitten's ass hole open Jade suggested, "Let me give your cock one last lick for good luck."

Grabbing my shaft, I pointed it toward Jade's mouth. Opening her mouth wide, Jade sucked my cock in, until the entire length was engulfed. Applying suction, she slowly pulled my pole from her throat. Taking hold of the spit drenched length, Jade placed the swollen knob at the entrance to Kitten's ass hole.

"Enjoy Kitten's lovely brown back door." Jade laughed. "I'm going to give some oral attention to the spot where Billy's cock disappears into Lanny's cunt. Tell me when you're ready to shoot. I want you to squirt all over my face and in my mouth."

With my cock head lodged in her butt hole, Kitten wiggled her buttocks purring, "O baby, shove that big white cock all the way up my ass. When you get all the way in wait a minute so I can adjust to that huge thing splitting me wide open."

Taking a firm hold of Kitten's plump brown buttocks, I slowly pushed my slick, throbbing shaft into her tight anal tunnel. I took my time, savoring the pleasure I felt as inch after inch found its way into Kitten's bowels. The way her ass chute was squeezing my aching erection, I did not know if I would be able to completely bury my length in her before I climaxed. Before I realized it my crotch was resting against Kitten's ample chocolate moons. Opening my eyes, I surveyed the sight of my white cock ensconced between Kitten's brown globes. While I allowed her ass hole to become accustomed to my intruder, I could not resist gazing at the action taking place beside us.

Like Kitten had been earlier, Lanny was leaning back on the couch with her feet firmly planted on the edge, legs widely spread. Billy's cock was already buried up to the balls in Lanny's pink lipped pussy. Kneeling to one side, out of the camera's line of sight, Jade's tongue was busy lapping Lanny's erect clit and Billy's shaft. Each time Billy pulled his meat from Lanny's oven; Jade would baste it with her saliva. Jade's ministrations were bringing the two lovers to a fever pitch of excitement. Billy was increasing the tempo of his thrusting cock, while Lanny met him stroke for stroke. If they kept up this pace they would soon be lost in orgasmic bliss.

"Ok baby, I'm ready. You have me stuffed like I've never been stuffed before, but I'm ready for you to start pumping my ass." Kitten declared in a husky whisper.

I could feel her muscles had relaxed, giving me easier access to her tight tunnel. Slowly I began to slide in and out of Kitten's back door. Each time I withdrew from Kitten's ass it looked like I was pulling her sphincter inside out. However, Kitten never complained in the slightest. As a matter of fact, she seamed to be enjoying it more and more with each stroke. As her rear passage loosened up, I was able to increase the pace of my strokes. Just as I began to lose myself in the pleasure of ass fucking the beautiful black butt before me, my attention was distracted by squeals and loud grunts coming from the couple next to us.

"Jade pulls Billy's cock out of Lanny's cunt!" Lauren ordered. "I want the audience to see him shoot his cream all over your face. That's the way Jade! Let his thick white cream shoot all over your forehead, eyes, nose and lips. Bob, get a close up of the cream running down her face. Mike, see how hot Lanny is! She's fisting herself! Don't miss a single stroke! I want the audience to feel their face is right next to Lanny's squishy cunt. Shit, this is some hot footage!" Lauren excitedly exclaimed, lust obvious in her eyes and quivering lips. The spectacle next to us was all the inspiration we needed. Digging my fingers into Kitten's buttocks, I began to pound into her. Faster and faster, I slammed my crotch against her quivering ass globes. Kitten would not be out done. She thrust her butt back against me, meeting me stroke for stroke. I noticed she also had her hand buried in her gushing gash. We were both almost there.

Arching my back, I cried out, "I'm going to shoot my load up your hot, tight ass! I can feel the juice churning in my balls!" I could hear a voice coming from what seamed a great distance ordering, "Jade, Pull Long John's cock out of Kitten! Nic don't miss any of the gooey details!" Through the haze of my lust, I could feel a hand grabbing my cock, while a voice encouraged, "O yes Jade! Point his cock at your open mouth! That's the way! Catch the first few loads on your tongue and in your mouth. Fantastic! Give a big gulp, as you swallow, so the camera can show the audience! Now, point his cock at your face! Great! He's almost finished shooting. Let the last few drops land on your tits. Wipe the head on your 34 B titties. Good! Now, suck him clean."

What a sight Jade made, as I watched her pink tongue lick strands of sperm from around her mouth. Her hair, face and tits were covered with wads and ropes of thick, pearly man cream. Unable to reach any more cream with her tongue, Jade wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft, feeding the length into her hungry mouth. When Jade had sucked the last dregs of sperm from the tip of my cock, she pulled it from her mouth with a pop.

"Wholly shit! He's still hard as a rock!" Lanny exclaimed. "Jade give me some of that marvelous man meat! I want to feel it fuck me up the ass! I'm hot and ready! Just slam it into me! Right now!" Still sitting on the couch, Lanny rolled her hips upward, lifting her legs into the air. Grabbing her cheeks, Jade pried them apart, exposing Lanny's puckered butt hole. Kneeling before this wonderful sight, I directed my cock head to the little pink hole. Pressing hard I forced the knob past Lanny's tight sphincter with a pop. I did not stop until I felt my crotch slap against her ass cheeks. It felt great to be buried in a hot ass again. Lanny must have been more relaxed, as her back door was not as tight as Kitten's had been.

As I began to ram my shaft in and out of Lanny, she continued to work her fist in her pussy. This woman was really hot. I could feel my sexual energy level increasing, as her frenzied excitement was transferred to me. Soon I was bucking in and out of her like a jackhammer. By now Lanny was going wild. I could barely stay inside her franticly rotating ass. With a scream of unleashed passion, Lanny was consumed by another powerful orgasm. Her red fingernails dug into my shoulder, as she let out panting screams of pleasure. I could feel her tight anal passage clutching and releasing my rigid shaft, as spasm after spasm tore through her quaking body.

Through the entire time, I continued to pump in and out of Lanny's butt hole. As Lanny began to settle down, I slowly withdrew from her bowels, passing through her sphincter ring with a pop. My poor abused cock felt a little sore, but I was still hard as a rock.

"My god! You're still hard!" Lauren exclaimed, as she tore her black see through halter and skirt off. "I got to get some of that big cock of yours! I watched the other girls suck and fuck you. Now it's my turn!" Fingers franticly working around in her pussy, Lanny knelt on the carpet, rested her arms on the couch ordering, "Kneel behind me and fuck my hot wet cunt with your big cock! I want it hot and fast!" Even in her frenzy, Lauren maintained her direction of the movie, saying, "Nic, lie underneath me and don't miss a single thrust! Bob, shoot from the side!"

The energy Lanny had infused into me had me still pumped up. I could not wait to bury my cock in Lauren's cunt. Raising myself to my knees, I gripped Lauren's buttocks for support. Thrusting forward my cock unerringly found its way into her juicy gash. Immediately Lauren thrust back impaling herself on my throbbing pillar of flesh. With a resounding smack, her ass cheeks slapped into my belly. Giving my impaled shaft a squeeze with her pussy, Lauren pulled her hips forward, until I almost popped from her snug passage. Again she thrust her hips backwards, bringing us together with a slap. I was having a difficult time keeping upright behind Lauren's franticly gyrating hips.

Suddenly Lauren brought her hand to her crotch, grinding the knuckles against her clit, crying out, "O fuck! Make me come! Slam your big cock into me! I'm there! Fuck me hard! Faster! Faster!"

Her whole body was quivering with her pent up orgasmic release. Howling with lust, Lauren rotated her hips like a belly dancer. Grinding her ass into my belly, Lauren's tunnel squeezed my cock with rhythmic pulses. I could feel her juices coating my shaft, running onto my thighs. For a fleeting second, I wondered if Nic's camera was getting sprayed with cunt cream.

Slowing her bucking hips, Lauren asked, "How would you like to push that big cock of yours up my ass? From the way you looked when you were giving it to the other girls, I can tell you enjoy butt fucking. Well, so do I! It's my turn!"

Pulling my slippery shaft from her sopping hole, Jade's willing hand was there to guide me into Lauren's rear entrance. Pressing forward, my knob drilled its way into her butt hole. The ease with which I slid in told me Lauren was eager to get her butt plugged with my cork. She was not as frantic now, but we quickly settled into a steady ass pounding rhythm. Leaning over her back, I groped around until I found Lauren's B cup tits. Finding the nipples, I began to pinch and pull them. I could tell she was enjoying the tit tweaking, as she began to moan softly. At the same time she began milking me with her talented anal muscles.

Suddenly I gave a sharp cry of astonishment, as I jumped in surprise. I felt something warm and wet on my ass hole. It was Jade reaming my butt with her tongue. It tickled, but felt good. When the hole was slippery with spit, Jade slipped a finger past my sphincter, worming it in up to the last knuckle. This felt even better then the tonguing. As her finger stroked my prostrate, her talented tongue caressed my ball sack. This was too much for me.

"Fuck Jade, that feels fantastic. You're going to make me shoot! I cried in lust.

Instantly Jade moved her mouth from my ball bag. Keeping her finger skewered in my ass hole, she pulled my cock from Lauren's back door. Sticking out her tongue, she rested the knob on the pink pillow. Staring mesmerized, I watched the first rope of thick seed shoot into her mouth. With a quick gulp the wad disappeared down her throat. Continuing to tease my prostrate, Jade jerked my shaft, drawing another and another wad of sperm from deep in my balls. Each time I blasted a load into her mouth, I could see her throat work, taking the high protein mixture into her stomach. The spunk was coming in such copious amounts that some inevitably dribbled from her mouth. When the sperm no longer blasted from my hose, Jade rubbed the head against her face. As she smeared my juice onto her face, her tongue was busy lapping the spilt cream into her hungry mouth. When her face was coated with my seed, she wiped the shaft clean with her long, straight black hair.

I could no longer remain kneeling. I collapsed, totally sated, onto the thick pile carpet. I could barely move or speak. From some where in the distance, I thought I heard someone say something about a star being born, but I was not sure.

To be continued...

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12