Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand behind her back, my other hand eased up her ribs until I felt breast under my palm. She I fully cupped her breast and felt her stiff nipple, Charlene gasped. I gave her a little pinch right on the tip and she moaned.

Her dress was strapless and had a tiny side zipper that I began to pull down. It wasn't long before the law of gravity took over and the dress fell from her body. If the dictionary had a picture of a perfect woman, Charlene was the poster woman.

Her breasts had little sag, her arms were toned, her waist narrowed enticingly then flared out to form perfect hips. She was carefully shaved with only a little heart shaped tuft of hair covering her mound. Her legs went all the way to the floor in perfect symmetry. I barely felt my pants and boxers leaving my body.

I took the lead now pulling her naked body into mine. Skin to skin, I felt her aura absorb mine. We glided to the bed where we fell into another round of passionate kissing. However, this time our hands freely roamed our bodies.

Charlene whispered in almost silent words, "Take me Charlie."

In time honored tradition, Charlie's legs opened as she presented her pussy to me. I took my position on top and waited for her to guide me into her. All the passion she had built up released almost immediately into a mind-blowing orgasm. She screamed and cried as I slid into her giving her all my manhood.

I wondered if I could hold off my own orgasm to bring her to another. However, Charlene seemed to be in a multiorgasmic cycle crying and screaming.

"I'm going to cum, Charlie." We hadn't talked about birth control.

"Yes! Charlie, cum," she demanded. "I want you in me! I want..." She couldn't finish as a wave of orgasm swept her and I didn't hold back. My release lasted many seconds and my flow of cum must have been a surprise. We baptized the mattress with our combined juices.

Our bodies were tangled and wrapped in the others arms and legs. We had sublime sex and intense physical releases. Both of us panting trying to recover, we remained joined. The passion of the moment ebbed although our union remained strong.

Charlie held her vaginal grip on my cock while I stared into her eyes. I saw an image in her eyes that was familiar although I could not remember where I'd seen it. Somewhere that image existed and I searched my mind in recollection. I drew a blank.

"You are a beautiful woman Charlie, Charlene. I think you were right weeks ago when you welcomed me to Oblivion. This is my last stop." We bent our heads to kiss and Charlie started to move under me, gliding against my cock. I knew we were on our way to a long love making session.

"Charlie," Charlene sighed as I took up her slow pace. Then I noticed tears pooling in her eyes. "Can you love me?"

I knew her question meant love as in cherish and love. She didn't mean physical love; she meant emotional love, spiritual love. I knew the answer she wanted and knew we began our relationship based on respect not on sex. It took us almost a month to reach this moment even though we spent everyday together.

A tear welled in my eyes as I answered, "Yes."

We made love for many minutes, slowly, no rush, and no finish line to cross. We experimented with different sexual positions with Charlie discovering she liked cowgirl and spoon.

Our passions grew as our love making continued. Charlie returned to her back with me in the saddle atop her. Charlie lifted her legs high and I hooked my arms behind her knees. I was getting very deep penetration now and Charlie moaned much more deeply and loudly. It was time for more aggressive activity.

I withdrew until barely the head of my cock was in her, then I thrust forward hard. Charlie met my thrust. We evaporated into one mind and one body until Charlie gripped my back with her arms and squeezed my cock almost painfully. When she called out my name she followed it with an orgasm that shook the bed frame. I released into her again.

Lying side be side, we were both sated. With simple I love yous, we drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow was a day for more work and deliveries.

**********

Morning dawned with a new scent filling the air, fresh coffee, bacon frying, and eggs in the skillet. I heard Charlie humming a tune as I lifted myself from the mattress. I slipped on my boxers and stealthily walked to the kitchen.

Charlie was busy with breakfast wearing only a light robe, her form revealed as the morning sun illuminated her. "Good morning, Charlie."

Charlene spun around and literally ran to me. "Good morning, Charlie," she repeated my line but punctuated it with a kiss. I wanted to hold her for the rest of the day.

Breakfast was a bit of a rush as delivers were scheduled any time. After eating, I showered and started my tasks. Rumbling down the road came the telltale signs of deliveries. First was my new 1500-gallon LP tank and fill truck. Three times more gas would keep us for most of the year. The crew installed the tank and updated the gas line into the house, added a new regulator, and flushed all the old gas from the lines inside the house. They did a pressure check and found no leaks.

The next crew to arrive, even as the gas people worked away, was a plumbing crew to update the well pump and install water filters and water softeners.

I sent Charlie to her old shack with instructions to move out of it. "This is our home, Charlie, not my house."

The next several week?s involved county inspectors coming to assess the house for soundness and the same for other buildings still standing. The dry climate hadn't caused much more superficial problems.

The vision I saw in Charlie's eyes that first night of our love making haunted me; I continued to search my minds eye for the memory of that image. It was a pleasurable haunt of life fulfilled.

The heavy-duty generator arrived with a crew of electricians pulling old wiring and running new lines. The generator had an output enough to give the house full modern electrical power with room to expand. Oblivion was becoming a livable town again.

Our desire for the other did not wane. We often spent long afternoons making love until the sun set and spent the nights in lust filled sex.

The image I saw in Charlie's eyes still haunted me. Where had I seen it, what did it mean, and why did I see it in Charlie's eyes.

On this night our lovemaking was particularly aggressive. We equally aggressed on the other. I could not get enough of her taste. Her body excited me to touch. Charlie was all over me, kissing and touching. Our mouths kissed each centimeter of skin, no area was left unexplored.

Charlie begged me to lick her pussy and rewarded me with a mouthful of her nectar. She took me in her mouth and drank my offering. When the sex began, we were in a demanding mood. We both got what we wanted.

Charlie was on her knees presenting herself to me in doggy position. I thrust hard and deep with initial penetration. Charlie demanded a pounding and I gave it to her. She reached a crescendo climax and squirted her cum in a long stream.

Still I wanted more and so did she. My cock was as hard as ever and Charlie was wet. We moved to cowgirl and Charlie took her position and literally dropped onto my cock with force. Her up and down was a flurry with each down push taking me into her as far as she could. Relentlessly she pounded herself onto me. As her next orgasm hit, she settled down hard on me a rocked my cock in her depths.

Taking up missionary position, Charlie opened for me. Smiling broadly and having a very happy twinkle in her eyes, she took me into her again. However, this moment was mine and I took my time for slow lovemaking. Charlie seemed ready for less aggression now, too.

As we slowly brought the other to a final climax, I saw the image in Charlie's eyes again, more clearly this time. As our hips met and our bodies ache for the want of the other, the image solidified. I knew where I'd seen the image before, months ago in the small room where shenim guided me into my long trance and meditation state.

Now my lovemaking slowed to a very tender and easy pace. All I wanted to do was watch the image develop in my mind's eye. Charlie sensed my changing mood.

"Charlie, what's wrong," Charlie begged to know. I continued my very slow stroking.

"Charlie," I said, "there is an image in your eyes I've seen before. It is an image that I saw months ago before I arrived here. It is such a pleasant image and it is becoming clearer each time we make love."

We were barely moving now, and Charlie asked me to explain what I saw.

As we slowly made love, we paused time to time for me tell her a little more, then more, and more. We were not making love for the orgasm now, we were loving, giving our bodies freely, and realizing that we could not love another.

We reached a final and satisfying orgasm just as the image became clear as crystal. I knew what I had to do at the moment I saw the complete vision.

"Charlie," I whispered, "you are pregnant."

Charlie smiled at me but denied being pregnant.

"Tonight, dear Charlie, tonight you are pregnant." She confirmed it about 15 days later.

"Charlie, I'm pregnant. How did you know it?"

I took her hand in mine telling her the final part of the image. I concluded, "The image I saw was of a road sign reading, 'You have reached Oblivion. Population 3'."

12