All Comments on 'Unknown Love Ch. 04'

by lessthanperfect

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

wow gavin was super annoying. But this didn't follow the track that alex made it out to be on...gavin is supposed to break his heart again so kyle can pick up the pieces. this is a new jamie saying i've had enough which is a good thing. What I found a bit unconvincing is the 'poor me-i'm not good enough for Kyle' thing. Up until he brings gavin to their gazebo, the two were thick as thieves. Kyle was with him all the time. what other sign does he need that he could have kyle? He decides to pick up with the ex and then breaks up and acts like he only did it b/c kyle wouldn't think he's good enough....somoene who had to watch him with the ex but stuck around? isn't dating? still there for your ass on a dime? i'd like to know what in god's name has him playing that tune!

cannd

Mystic896Mystic896about 9 years ago
HMMM....

I really wish..... and hope........ u would make the chapters longer.

I love the story so far...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay no more Gavin!

Kudos on dispatching Gavin in a prompt manner from their lives. Now, if you would post at least two chapters at once we, your readership, would be giddy with joy. Cause right now it feels like you're giving us a lick of the lollipop only to then pull it away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well wrote

intresting read, i love this type of read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous