Unknown Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silk_LAWN
silk_LAWN
10 Followers

Master laughed a bit and said, “Oh she will kiss you all right and more. Won’t you, slut?” And he squeezed her nipple painfully.

She recovered from her surprise and nodded a yes, and then guided by her nipple she leaned forward and pursed her lips. A harsh mouth descended on her lips and she felt suffocated by this stranger’s kiss. He held her head so she could not break free before he was finished and her Master continued to apply pressure to her achingly tender nipple.

Finally she was freed and she stood, breathless. She would have liked to wipe her mouth but knew better than to insult both her Master and his guest with that action. The sounds of movement in the room told her something else was about to happen and she simply waited.

Suddenly, her other nipple was seized and she was directed across the room.

“Stand in position.” She spread her legs. A sharp edged bar came up between her legs and rested firmly against her pussy. Master spread her labia around the bar and then she realized he was clipping weights to the labia rings on either side. Heavy weights…pulling weights…more than she wanted to bear weights. Her labia stretch tautly downward and she moaned out in pain. The cuffs were fastened to her wrists again and then they were clipped over her head.

“Up on your toes now, slut.” And she rose upward to stand on her tiptoes, moaning again as the weights swung. The bar was tightened inside her most intimate and delicate region and she struggled to maintain steady. Her legs immediately began to strain and the arches of her feet weakened. But her attention was on her pussy…searing sharp pain radiated through her clit as the weights on her labia strained her pussy forward and downward. As her legs weakened and she began to add the pressure of her weight on the board itself she began to cry out in agony. Her clit felt like it was being torn inward from pressure. She tried to strengthen her legs to hold her weight again and struggled on for a few moments before the crying began again. The time she could spend on her toes shortened with each attempt and to relieve the agony of her clit she rode backwards until her previously tortured and stretched anus came in contact with the bar. That hurt torturously and she immediately rode forward onto her clit again. Her legs struggled to hold her but they had grown too weak by this time and she could only rock her pussy back and forth on the thin blade of the hard. Finally she screaming never ceased and she rode the bar frantically.

During her entire torment the two men sat several feet away, smoking, talking and tossing comments towards her about her position.

“Your pussy is getting redder, slut.”

“Look at her tits bounce!”

“She needs to be fucked like that later.”

“Those weights on her pussy lips are swinging hard now…. Must really be stretching her further than I thought possible.”

“Pick your feet up totally from the floor and stay like that, slut.”

She did as she was told without hesitation but immediately placed her toes down to balance herself and then tried again. Her screaming became hoarse cries and begging pleas to be released.

“Does it hurt?”

Yes, Sir,” she cried out in a pathetic voice.

“What hurts?”

“My pussy. And my clit.”

“Oh and you forgot your ass again…it must need more attention again.”

“Oh please Sir…no more torture. Pleasssssseeeee.”

Master rose from the bed and came to her side. Reaching between her legs he felt the tightness of the bar between her pussy. Then he kissed her lips softly and steadied her as he released the bar. She cried out again when the pressure was relieved and the blood stung as it re-circulated. Her entire pussy was on fire, burning from within, and she leaned into him and sobbed on his chest. He held her gently, allowing her to gain her composure. Finally she stopped sobbing. Since he had not immediately begun another part of the session she hoped he may be done but that hope was dashed when he told her to get on the bed and lie on her back again.

She did as she was told, spreading her tender sore pussy before their eyes.

“Wow she is red!”

“Bound to be redder soon.”

“Think she will be marked tomorrow?”

“Yes she will probably bruise within the hour but it is nothing permanent and besides she is always very proud of the marks I give her. She even asked for a bite mark on her breast the last time she was here.”

“Did you bite her?”

“Of course.” They both chuckled.

“I can see here in her pussy where the deepest colour is likely to darken up. Coo, I liked to see that.” She felt a finger touching her pussy lips and struggled to remain still. Master smiled at the intimate interest in his submissive’s most intimate areas. Then he flicked his hand as if telling the man to remove his touching fingers, and Master slapped the same spot the other man had indicated to be delicate and hurt, sharply. She screamed out to have her tender pussy spanked and they both enjoyed themselves at the sounds of her pain.

“Watch this.” Her Master said. “Come, bitch.” She curled her hips upward as he began spanking her pussy… and even though she cried out with terrible pain, her Master knew she was building an orgasm to climax through the pain. He continued to slap her even when she said. “Now please Master?”

“Yes.”

And she tumbled headlong into an intense orgasm as he varied his slap in strength and position.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo.!!!”

He stopped as soon as she had experienced one orgasm, wanting to keep her desire peeked.

“Is she still usable or will we end this session now?”

“Oh we will give her a minute while we have a look and we’ll continue.”

“Great…I want a piece of that pussy again….I have a hard cock just ready to fuck her pussy until she cannot take anymore.”

She moaned again at the crudeness of the other man’s words and at the idea of continuing. She wanted nothing in her pussy for a long, long time but it seemed that was not to be. She would be used again for their pleasure.

The men positioned themselves on either side of her on the bed and toyed with her pussy and nipples, causing her to cry out at this pinch or that intrusion. The weights were still in place and several times one of them would grab and pull one or more. They teased, poking and prodding and pinching her and once when she moved to cover herself with her hands, she was flipped over her Master’s stretched legs and spanked a dozen times rapidly. As that was happening the other man cheered her Master on.

“Unzip my pants and take my cock out, slut.” She posed herself on her hands and knees, felt around for his zipper and obeyed. “Now unzip my guest the same way.” Unzipping her Master was not a problem…. fumbling around in another man’s intimate area was…. but she obeyed again.

“Sit on my cock.”

She turned towards him and straddled his legs with hers. Moving her pussy into position she rose over his cock. He grabbed his shaft and held it upwards for her and she sank onto it, moaning as the wideness of his cock, split open her tender pussy lips. When she hesitated he growls softly. Had they been alone and he not care so much about her obedience as he did about her speed, he would have simply forced her body onto his cock…. But he wanted to show the other Dominate how well he could control her and the growl indicated to her she was not pleasing him as best she might.

She quickly forced her pussy down upon his cock, nearly engulfing all of its sever length inside her swollen pinkness.

“Would you please get behind her on the bed and put some pressure downwards on both of her shoulders…. she does not seem to be able to encase me without help.” Her Master said to his guest. “She will be so grateful for the help.”

She struggled to take more of him inside her pussy before the other man willingly accepted her Master’s request but still he jumped up from his reclining position and knelt behind her. He grabbed her shoulders, a feeling she did not welcome for the mere contact and for the coming pain she knew he meant to inflict on her. Then he began to force her pussy more deeply onto her Master’s swollen hard cock. Her cervix separated and allowed his head inside its tight, inflexible core.

He groaned and she screamed at the invasion. Nothing on earth felt so painful and so erotic at the same time as having her cervix opened. Master had done it on occasion, mostly by fisting her and then forcing a finger or two up within her core. But this was more intense than she had ever experienced before… his very cock head was in no place a man’s cock had ever been before. She felt like a whore and a virgin at the same time.

The man behind her bounced her a few times, adding more pressure with each downward pressure and suddenly she was begging her Master for permission to come. Her master grabbed one nipple and her clit and squeezed on both steadily as he gave her permission. The man still bounced her but he became unnecessary…she would have continued the forced cervix spreading on her own by this time…. she craved the pain her Master was giving her.

And then she exploded….a million stars flashed before her closed eyes and her pussy became her world.

Before she had time to come out of her wonderland, her Master nodded at the other man, using lube again, he pressed her body forward over her Master’s chest and forced his own cock into her bottom once again. She had just had the same cock up her ass only hours before but still with her Master stuffing her pussy she could not easily accept the second cock in her second hole. The other man struggled and pushed heavily into her ass and she screamed out over and over. She thrashed about wildly and her Master wondered if she was reaching the edge of her limits, but he decided to give her a minute to adjust before giving up on this experience.

This was something he wished to give her…something he was sure she wanted and needed. To be totally filled …in fact if he had a third man he would fill her mouth now and have that fucked too.

After surveying her to make sure she could balance on this limit’s edge and not tumble, he began to fuck upwards with his cock into her pussy.

“Press her down again.” Master said quietly.

“Noooooooooooooo.” She screamed out.

Her words did not matter… the other man grabbed her shoulders and used that as leverage to bury himself more deeply in her sore ass and this in turn buried her Master’s cock in her unused womb.

Her ass felt like it was burstingly full. Her pussy felt like she would never be able to close her legs again. Wetness poured from her as she lay between their bodies absorbing their hammering cocks into her soft womaness. She was nearing yet another orgasm and her Master wished to slow her down a bit so he quieted his strokes and simply pulled her fully onto top of his cock, knowing the constant pressure in her deep opening would cause enough pain to bring her back.

She felt the other man continue to fuck her ass but knew her Master wished to change something. He pulled her closer to his mouth and whispered in her ear, loud enough to be quiet but still loud enough to be overheard by his guest. And as he spoke he mindfucked her.

You know what this means, slut? Another couple of enemas. And this time I may have you hold the first for me, send you to release it and insert another and come back to me plugged.”

Master’s words excited the man fucking her ass and he thrust viciously into her. Master appreciated the moans she was whimpering and went on, building more pictures in her mind, allowing her to experience a real reaming and enjoying her dilemma. She was so close to coming and the nearness was unbearable but still he continued and held her there.

“Then you will come to me, spread yourself on the bed and then present me with the inflatable pump. I am going to blow you up until I am satisfied you are sealed and then maybe I will try to fist you.”

With those words the man in her ass groaned and began to pump himself into her depths. And when her Master said, “Or I may simply allow you to remain full off and on for an entire day…. making you hold consecutive enemas for longer lengths of time.”

That was too much for her and she screamed a request for permission to orgasm. Fortunately he began to fuck her at the same time he granted her request and they pretty nearly climaxed together. Her pussy muscle clamped down on his throbbing, pulsing cock as he buried his load deeply within her inner pussy. She could feel the very thin wall between the cock in her ass and the cock in her pussy and she climaxed like never before. One orgasm became another…. no peeks and valleys…. just one constant explosion.

He relaxed and left her lying on his body while the other man climbed off. Breathless, she struggled back to him and finally, he kissed her. Then sliding her off his body, he rose and escorted the other man out of the playroom. She was sleepy from the events of the evening and dozed off, waking only when her Master returned alone and cuddled her into his arms...

silk_LAWN
silk_LAWN
10 Followers
12