Unplanned Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe reacted, "Ha! I guess you've made me into a flasher...not that it would be the first time or anything."

Sandra was still groggy, so she stared longer at Zoe's crotch than she otherwise would have. Eventually, she lifted her eyes upward to gaze on Zoe's face. Sandra generated an apologetic expression, but Zoe simply gave her a gentle slap on her knee and teased, with a phony serious expression, "Stop flirting with me! I've got work to do here." Then, she took her time fixing the source of Sandra's distraction, casually looking down at herself and pulling the material of her skirt three times with her thumb and forefinger. She first pulled it down slightly on the righthand side closest to Sandra's leg, then one pull in the middle, followed by a little tug to the far right. By the third tug, she finally succeeded in completely obscuring her lightly veiled pussy. By then, Sandra's breathing was a little heavy and irregular and she was vibrating, just slightly, for some reason. It had been a long time since she had experienced her body trembling, having spent a number of years as an attorney with a reputation for extreme fierceness when fighting for her client's interests. Time seemed to moving in slow-motion, and she realized, once again, that she was staring intently at Zoe's crotch. She promptly swung her gaze around to the right, in the precisely opposite direction to the visual that previously commanded her attention.

Zoe put her hands on gently on Sandra's shoulder, attracting Sandra's gaze back to her face, and said, smirking, "Seriously. You need to focus, baby. We have a lot of stuff to do before we can fully check you guys in. But, first, I've arranged for a tea delivery."

That moment, the same door that had produced Zoe opened and a pale-skinned, tall, lean but muscular, clean-shaven, man with short, dark hair walked out with a tray of bright red cups on saucers, a black teapot and two glasses of water. He looked to be barely older than 20. Their server was wearing a tight-fitting, crew-cut red t-shirt and loose fitting, black, mid-thigh-length cargo pants made of a soft, cottony-looking material. He also wore black sneakers, but wasn't wearing any socks. Sandra and Zoe turned their heads around and intensely regarded his long walk from the door; just two pretty faces, cut off from the male server's view at just below their shoulders, as they peered over the rear edge of the sectional. As he walked over to where the two women were sitting, Sandra observed, "His clothes are very casual, considering the pretty uniform you are wearing."

"Yes, they are bland compared to ours," Zoe agreed. "He still looks pretty great, though. It makes me tingle a bit. I can't stop thinking about how the really good stuff is underneath, so it doesn't matter much to me what he covers it up with."

At that, the two women laughed in unison and, as she laughed, Sandra nodded in emphatic agreement. Shortly thereafter, the man walked up to the table and rested the tray just a few feet in front of where they were sitting. Zoe looked up and smiled brightly at him, "Thanks, cutie. Sandra, this is Joe."

Joe and Sandra shook hands politely and Sandra said, "Yes, thanks very much, I'm so thirsty."

She let go of Joe's hand and picked up one of the water glasses, taking a long drink. "Mmmm," she groaned with relief.

Joe stood up straight and said, "You're so welcome. It's such a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a fantastic stay with us." They smiled at each other for a moment and Joe walked back casually to wherever he came from.

Zoe said, "Hey, let's try some of this tea. I think it's some of the best tea I've ever tasted." They each leaned over to wrap their fingers around a teacup and performed a synchronized sip together. Sandra couldn't help but close her eyes.

She admitted, "That tastes sooo good, but what is it?"

Zoe replied, "It's a closely-held secret of the resort, so I can't tell you."

Sandra said, "Well, I don't think I've ever tasted anything like it."

Sandra took another sip and felt all of her fatigue from the early morning and the longish drive disappear. She felt energized, but not an oddly relaxed way. The change came over her body so suddenly that she thought that the tea must be some type of liquid strength and confidence.

Zoe interrupted her introspection, stating, "It's a good feeling, isn't it? It tastes great and it almost feels as though the weight of garbage that we pile up on top of ourselves every day just floated away."

Sandra thought to herself, "Well put, especially for a disturbingly beautiful and barely-clothed hostess."

They finished the remaining tea in their respective cups and Sandra was astounded that more tea actually enhanced her confident state of alertness even further. "Hmmm. More tea equals more positive vibes. Well, that sort of makes sense.", she thought.

Zoe seemed to be reading her mind, when she said, "After one cup, the feeling doesn't get any more intense, but you can keep things at this level by drinking more tea. If it just kept intensifying the feeling, things could probably get out of hand. It's just some ancient mixture that provides a nice kick of euphoria and, well, inspiration I guess. Lots of drugs do that, but this one is more organic, but safe-for-your-body organic."

Sandra responded, "It's lovely."

Zoe nodded and smiled sweetly, responding, "Yes, yes it totally is." She continued, "So, Sandra. Do you have any questions for me, before we begin?"

As she asked this question, Zoe's face scrunched-up quizzically and she tilted her head in a way that caused Sandra heart to skip and then melt as though it was made of hot wax. Sandra began, "Ummm, well this is a bit embarrassing...".

Zoe laughed, "I know what you're going to say. You don't even know why you're here, right? Don't worry, none of our guests do when they arrive. You see, nobody is ever a guest here unless they are invited. We figure out a convenient time and use the information that our guest see and hear on television and online to cue them, at an unconscious level, to come here at the best possible time for them." Sandra noted that she felt far too pleasant to protest her new awareness that the resort some how hypnotized her and Eric, so that they would travel there against their will.

Zoe said, "Don't worry, you can leave whenever you want. Like, right now, if you want. If you do leave, though, I think you'll be missing out. This resort exists to grant the ultimate vacation to people who really deserve it."

Sandra inquired, "So, why would we have been chosen?"

"Sandra, you and Eric have made a lot of money within your firm, but you have also both worked so hard fighting for free on behalf of individuals who have been abused by wealthy people and corporations that you haven't had time to take vacations or raise a family. All of our guests have done something remarkably unselfish. That is one of the main criteria. There are others, as well. At least at this particular resort, all of our guests must be very attractive, like an 8 or higher. They must be in great physical shape; like, well-toned bodies...like yours obviously is."

There was an awkward pause as Zoe seemed a bit distracted and then she took a moment to shake her head with her eyes closed tightly. Opening them, she giggled and joked, "Ok, time for ME to focus now, right?".

"All of our guests MUST be disease-free, " she continued, "They can't have any kind of significant illness at all. Plus, there are some other personality factors and aspects of the guests' life experiences and situation that determine whether they are judged as suitable for inviting. Don't ask me what those are, because it's very complicated and involves math that only a computer can make any sense out of."

Sandra asked, "But, how did whoever picked us even know about us?"

Zoe responded, vaguely, "I don't fully understand it myself. The owners' use some sort of computer algorithms to pick who the right candidates will be and then they send their little messages out so that you end up here on the correct day. We don't even find out about who is coming here until the night before."

Sandra persisted, "I see, but still, why? Why would the owners of this resort be so interested in rewarding people like us?"

Zoe responded, "I don't really know why, for sure, but I have always thought that they were just rich freaks for karma."

Squeezing Sandra's knee with her right hand and looking intently into her eyes, "Listen, sexy lawyer, I don't know all of the whys involved with this resort, but I will promise that you will have the best time of your life, this week. I personally guarantee it, and there's never been any guest leave here without the opinion that their vacation here was the best thing that ever happened to them."

Sandra smiled and really, really believed her. Then, a thought occurred to Sandra. "Ok, wait, how much is this week going to cost us."

Zoe answered, "That's one of the best parts! The cost is $200 per night, all-inclusive. You won't be charged a single extra fee for anything, during your stay." She laughed, "It wouldn't be right to invite people here as a reward, and then make it so expensive that they are bankrupt when they leave."

Sandra said, "Whew...that's good news. I think it's a really beautiful place, so far as I can tell. I certainly want to stay and I hope Eric will think so, too."

Zoe grinned, "Me, too!"

Her hostess used a finger to direct Sandra's attention back to their tea tray, on which Sandra noticed, for the first time, a folder containing around 20 or so documents. "Those are just some things you need to fill out, before we can enter you into our system. I need to get some other stuff together. Why don't you get started on them and I'll see you very soon?"

Sandra nodded and, with that, Zoe winked and wrapped her arms around Sandra's neck, pulling her close for another hug. After releasing Sandra, Zoe stood up and Sandra watched her skirt flop up and down as she sort of bobbed away flawlessly, despite the length of her heels. As she bobbed, she was lightly clapping her hands, barely able to contain the thrill she experienced from doing her job. She disappeared behind the door beyond the long check-in counter.

Sandra thought to herself, "Oh yeah, and, Zoe, where is everybody else?"

12