All Comments on 'Unprofessional'

by spicy_diva_xxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A contridiction in terms--

You either suduce or if it is against her will it is RAPE

perl10perl10about 16 years ago
Good Stuff

Concerning the previous comment, why someone would read a story that is in the non-consent category, then have a hissing about contradictions in what rape is escapes me. Anyway, this is a good story that points out how most women have a poorly understood desires for submission. Too bad it often does take a rape to understand that.

OwlwhisperOwlwhisperalmost 16 years ago
Simply excellent

Really nice. Well written, erotic, and what's not to like about making love next to a vacuum pump? My only quibble is that Colin's behavior seemed a little out of sync with how he had been described. A solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
True enjoyment!

I truly enjoyed your story. Who hasn't fantasized about just that? Keep writing.

lihingmuilihingmuialmost 15 years ago
characterization

The details were sizzling and oh so lovely!!! Awesome and fantastic imagery. You're great at detail and bringing the imagination to play. The only problem I had with how fast the victim, Anita, went from a "victim" to voluntary/consensual seducer. I mean, it could happen but it just happened way too fast. I swear I blinked and I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

HOT STUFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is there more to come ?

spicy_diva_xxxspicy_diva_xxxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words! As for if there is any more for Anita and Colin - I'm sure they enjoy plenty of long hard nights together while Anita finishes her thesis, but I'm not going to be writing about that ;) Now that the taboo is broken I'm not interested in writing about it, but feel free to furnish your own chapter 1 in your imaginations or otherwise. I'll have to get back into writing here one of these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not sure but

I think I've read this story somewhere else on this website.

Except it was a scientist and his assistant.

I'm not really 100% but it seems very familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It was ok

I kinda got turned off when it said that she licked his ass hole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous