Unrestricted Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara saw this image in her minds eye. It had the effect of instantly cooling her nearly arousing passion. She just didn't like girls in that manner.

"No, I wouldn't." She replied, "However, feel free to tell me more, as it helps me to remain calm."

Thomas looked carefully at her before replying, "So you really don't like girls?"

"No...I really don't. You know, you could have just asked me." She responded evenly while her eyes stared defiantly into his, "As much fun as it was to be tied to another woman and whipped for your pleasure; it was because you were there that I was aroused at all."

"You're right; I could have just asked." Thomas said calmly, "But it has been my experience that women always say they don't like other women; until they do. You might have said 'no' but really wanted to try."

Barbara gasped and opened her mouth to speak but before she could say anything; Thomas continued.

"It's kinda like single women who wear a wedding band to keep away stray males. That way, anyone who is serious has to demonstrate it, seriously.

Barbara was mildly offended and it sounded in her voice as she spoke, "I have never done that and I don't know any single woman who has!"

Barbara was suddenly very aware of the vibrator as it began to slowly wear away at her focus yet again.

"I offer my apologies, dear lady. I will rarely attempt to have you dally with the ladies while I'm around... "He offered with faux contriteness.

Barbara felt the insistent buzzing in her loins becoming a more and more powerful distraction with each passing second.

"Please my I come now?" She inquired with a studied calm.

Thomas smiled cruelly and said, "No and if you come without permission...I'll have both girls come in here and watch your next three forced orgasms!"

"You said you wouldn't!" Barbara said in a shocked voice, her eyes wide.

"No, I said I would 'rarely' attempt such a thing." Thomas said mildly, "And I think that a vacation should be seen as a 'rare' event. Don't you?"

Barbara felt her passion rising and her control faltering. Even the image of the two women watching her bound and nude body struggling with sexual passion was turning her on now!

"Please! I cannot maintain this! Please may I come?" She asked desperately.

Thomas smiled into her eyes and waited for several seconds before responding with, "Yes, when the next wave of pleasure washes over you, don't fight it."

Her orgasm was more powerful than she imagined. She cried and struggled against the cruel restraints. Her nude body heaved helplessly against the electric wand as it continued to stimulate her very sensitive cunt.

After a long time, Thomas reached down and turned off the wand. Barbara gasped and hung helplessly in the device, relieved that this pleasurable ordeal was over yet worried that she might have to suffer through another.

Instead, Thomas freed her from the 'stocks' and carried her off to the bed. There he covered her and held her in his strong arms. She took real comfort from this gesture and felt herself drifting off to sleep. She knew that when she awoke, she would be servicing her lover. Such a thought left her feeling profoundly pleased.

Chapter Four

Alls Well...

The next day, as Barbara was getting dressed; she asked about the other girls. Thomas had seen to it that the cabin they were in was supplied with hiking gear in her size and he had said they'd be returning to the resort proper today.

"What about the girls Thomas?" She inquired mildly.

"I used to work at this resort as a young man. I met both Jackie and Delilah here. They have been lovers since high school. Delilah likes to be punished by Jackie and it's especially exciting for her when others watch." Thomas explained.

"When I knew you were going to be going on vacation, I called them up and arranged for this in advance." He said reasonably.

Barbara was still a little put out and it sounded in her voice when she said, "You could have just asked!"

Thomas knew the beginning of an argument when he heard it and he tried to diffuse this one with a little humor.

"There might have been no-no on your upper lips but there was definitely yes-yes on your lower ones." He quipped, "Third Anchovy Rule; All Women are Naturally Bisexual!"

Barbara gasped and whipped around to face her lover.

"I am not bisexual and I will never be bisexual! Why just the thought of another, mmmh!" He voice was cut off by Thomas's kiss.

When they finally stopped and stepped back, Thomas said, "You explained and I believe you. I tried something and it didn't work. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, dear."

Barbara felt somewhat mollified and mentally stepped back from the rising anger she felt.

"Next time you have a new idea, I want your word, you ask!" She eventually said to her lover.

Thomas smiled and said, "I promise I'll always respond to your 'safe words' but that is as far as it's going to go...kid."

He smiled at her and she knew that was as far as he was willing to go.

She also knew she'd always be safe with him and that made all the difference; that and his attentiveness.

12